Good to see you here in Skyrim land. I look forward to trying your first Skyrim mod. I certainly enjoyed your other mods. What we had here was until recently the last month or so mods that delved on the peripheral of player enslavement. In the last month or so many mods have gone past the edge and are trying to fulfill this genre, Maria Eden is probably in front at this point. Any way you can enhance this will satisfy many players and their requests for many months now. I would focus on adding content and an interface between mods. Maria Eden fulfills player having long term master but does not have the adventure content of Captured Dreams. What if for a moment the player could be sold to a master or captured dreams master in order to complete adventures there. Or the same with Animal mansion, Sanguines, Slaverun, Etc... and then to be sold back to the module of choice. That type of interface with the dialogue that you are talking about could be core. Thanks for everything you have done in all the realms.

I updated Devious Devices Integration, I updated Devious Devices Expansion, and I'm still getting

[12/25/2014 - 11:44:16PM] warning: Property enslavedLevel on script crdePlayerMonitorScript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (3E001827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

On my papyrus log, but I will attach the rest of it to this post. I can be certain it's not going to work with that message there, right?

I don't know what else could be causing this, I will check other requirements.

Edit: All dependancies up to date, started new file, same error. No variables that I can check when I type help "enslaved"

Papyrus.0.log

It was not working for until I installed one of the slavery mods (Maria Eden in this case), I had not installed any of them (not even SD+) and the dialog did not show,

Now with Maria Eden installed it seems that Devious Enslaved works like a bridge to activate it

After being enslaved with DE dialog, my character is sent to the Temple of Dibella, I know that´s from Maria Eden

but, as I did not play too much with Maria Eden ( I was waiting for a less wip version), I don´t know if some of the things I am seeing now are from that mod, or this one, by example

when you are sent to the giant, I don´t know which mod is from, I supose is from Devious Enslaved...

I hope this helps someone

nope. it's all maria eden. so i'm afraid this mod isn't working for you. for me either by the way

Okay guys, I think I figured out where all of the issues were coming from. The way I set things up broke the scripts if you didn't have certain mods enabled, even though they were soft dependencies. Create a clean save (load and save without the mod enabled, or use savetool) and let me know if this update works for you.

Thanks! It seems to be working fine now. I have no slave mods installed and I quick-tested this w/ a collar in Riverwood and Alvor and Sven triggered sex and in Sven's case an enslavement. After the enslavement though - he just kept saying things like "a slave with no master wandering about" (I can't remember the exact phrases) and then nothing more. Finally I just ran away. I suspect that part of the mod is under development?

But again: Thank You!

@Chase Roxand

I HAVE DIALOGUE!!! \o/

A few glitches though;

The 'come here and service me' dialogue:

This works but after an NPC uses that hello statement they continue to use it immediately after the initial sex service if my character is within their hello range.  There is a brief pause after the scene while the NPC reverts back to thier vanilla AI packages from the SexLab package, and then they start the process again.

Suggestion: flag that Hello statement as only being able to be said by each NPC once per day.  Once they say it, they are done for 24 hours, but that doesn't mean that someone else won't say it.  That or add a GetRandomPercent < 80 condition to that line of dialogue so NPCs will search for other dialogue options as well as what you added.

The 'you have no master' dialogue:

This does not work for me, probably because I have no slavery mods installed.  After an NPC says the line and then says 'you're mine now' I have the zad DB Hood, the zad Wooden Bit and the DD Expansion Ebonite armbinder equipped on my character and the NPC says 'follow me'.  Then they revert to their vanilla AI and there is no other action or dialogue.  I can move freely but when I activate the NPC again there is no dialogue other than a repeat of the 'you have no master' dialogue branch.  At that point I am equipped with the same items as I was the first time, resulting in mutiple hoods, wooden bits and armbinders.

Suggestion: have your mod run a check and if the mods your slavery dialogue branch is intended for are not present, the dialogue does not appear.  I don't have a suggestion for the adding of multiple items.  That might be a result of me not having the mods it is looking for and it just keeps looping and stacking.  No real idea though.

Once you get this smoothed out you'll have  a sweet little mod here.  ;)

Hahahaha. Great in theory this mod is (says Yoda), but in it's current state not that playable. Will keep testing though but I am wearing Captured Dreams set at the moment and playing just turns into something completely hopeless :)

I also tried Cidhna mine but that place actually breaks with this mod when wearing CD set. Zero chance of doing anything really. Now I am off to test other places, but I am guessing that having a collar is currently an instant doom in civilized areas and it sure as heck doesn't help if you can't even remove your collar :)

But some MCM options to tweak with I'm sure this thing will turn into something quite lovely :)

Good news, bad news time.

Good news: No errors contain the word 'enslaved' in my papyrus log in the new version. It is attached.

Bad news: No one will approach me, even wearing the padded collar and default armbinder. =\ I really, really want this mod to work. o-o It sounds like a lot of fun.

Edit: DO NOTE... it does say 'Booting enslaved v 1.01' or something on save file load, and yes, I used a file that had never gotten the mod on it before. I can try starting a new game too perhaps, or something.

Papyrus.0.log

Try a new game, Yuni. Looks like, for some reason, your game is still not happy about the old version of the script. Just boot up the game and immediately start a new game. Hopefully that works. If that works, you should be able to get it working on an older save somehow...

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Working on MCM support now. Should help clear some confusion a few of you are having about what exactly happens in this mod. New features after.

Hmm, on a save that had 1.00 not working, which was then cleaned with the Save Cleaner and installed with 1.01, it's working to... some extent. People approach me and demand sex, and talking to people gets the enslaving dialogue, but the SD enslavement seems to not kick in until I enter a different area, as twice I submitted to Sven via dialogue but nothing happened until I entered the Sleeping Giant, at which point I was immediately enslaved.

I'll test what happens on a completely fresh save later.

One thing though, is that the slave events occur on followers as well, both recruited and not. I don't really think that's something that should happen, so perhaps characters in the potential follower faction should be excluded from the encounters?

Edit: The same behavior with SD enslavement occurs on a new file. Nothing happens at all after someone says they're taking me until I go through a load door, at which point enslavement and devices get equipped. Perusing my Papyrus log, it gets a lot of these errors, from which I've taken an excerpt:

[12/26/2014 - 11:45:14PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (FA001827)].crdePlayerMonitorScript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (FA001827)].crdePlayerMonitorScript.OnUpdate() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:14PM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (FA001827)].crdePlayerMonitorScript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (FA001827)].crdePlayerMonitorScript.OnUpdate() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:14PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp55"
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:19PM] VM is freezing...
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:19PM] VM is frozen
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:20PM] Saving game...
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:20PM] VM is thawing...
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:38PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:38PM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:38PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp55"
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:48PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:48PM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:45:48PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp55"
stack:
[12/26/2014 - 11:46:14PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::NoneVar"
stack:

v1.02 is up:

-Added MCM integration
-Added followers faction to filter
-Attempted to fix NPCs repeating forced conversations
-Added possible key taking after sex
-Enslavement Events no longer trigger if user has no supported player slavery mods active

I'll improve the MCM menu over time, but there's something for now. No descriptions, but at least there are sliders.

@Mud, not sure what to suggest. There isn't much that can go wrong when starting SD enslavement. I'll take another look at it to make sure everything is running OK normally.

Doesn't seem like the follower filter's working, at least for me with EFF running. My current followers as well as lounging unrecruited followers only have slave dialogue when spoken to. Also still getting some instances of an NPC finishing a forced event then starting another one right away.

This version seems to work at least.

Bugs i found:

-No follower filter for me neither.

-even if the dialogue says the charcater should be enlaved, most times it is not (some times it happens proving that SD works correctly with the mod)..

-MCM chances are not remotely respecting the weight at least in dialogues (maybe chances are fine and dialogue is not? dunno).

Almost every sentence will lead to enslavement (in dialogue).

So far not much I can comment on. Last night I got hit by a Cursed Collar (Deviously Cursed Loot) and haven't had any Deviosly Enslaved interaction since. Can't currently progress in the cursed collar quest either to remove it as I still have some other items blocking the new gear from the cursed set. I will probably inform later how this all turns out :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I upgraded to the new version and nothing changed. Everything was working with the old version before I got hit by the cursed collar though, but before I get rid of the cursed collar I am unable to say if it is the cursed collar or something else that broke things.

I like the idea that wearing slavecollars, but having no master around can make bad guys enslave you on the spot, without the need of DA. In fact, I think that feature should've been in Deviously Helpless or SD to begin with. I'm having problems with this mod though, and they are literally gamebreaking.

People start "lusting" for your character, which for some reason stops you from bringing up your menu wheel (the level up, item, map and magic one), and it stays that way; someone grabs me, rapes me and walks away, but I still can't bring up the wheel. I walk away, no one else tries to do anything, but I still can't bring up the menu. I load a previous save where I can bring it up, but the same thing happens again as soon as someone gain interest in me. I uninstall the mod, but the same thing happens anyway, as if the script lives on or something. If I uninstall it and start a new character it doesn't happen. Add the mod again, or start a new character with the mod already active and it happens again.

Keep in mind that I haven't tried the MCM version yet, only the first two.

Also, you might have already implemented that or something, but could you perhaps add a choice where you can pick who are liable aggressors? I find it irritating that when I walk up to the only people who can help me get rid of collars, armbinders and the like, they ALWAYS rape me. Every single time. Thing is, I'm mostly just interested in the whole "oh, you have a slave collar but no master, let's take you for myself!" aspect of the mod.

But yeah, cool idea. Think I'll wait for a more stable version though.

You can fix the esc menu (and the like) not being accessible by going to the console and using the showracemenu command. Some other commands could work too but I am unfamiliar with them.

Also, when my slut is a hideous liar and claims not to be a slave or slut, the ONLY restraint that can be given is.... Cursed Collar?? That seems to be a bit.... *LOAD GAME* kind of effect. Then again I did have freedom from my previous cursed collar (or rather the whole set) for about maybe 3 minutes before getting the new collar \o/. But seriously, that was an immediate load game. Did some testing and got the cursed collar at least 4 times. Once I got a hood and some wood bit gag etc but can't remember exactly how that happened. The Cursed set is something you will not be too interested in doing too often. The first time it is interesting but after that not so much.

The escape menu worked just fine. I could bring up my weapons, I could use the hotbar to change weapons and magic, I could walk around and talk to people. I just couldn't bring up that compass menu thing, which stops me from leveling up, equipping new items, learning new spells, equipping new spells and so on. I could still access the map by pressing the m key though.

If i can give my opinion, i would strongly suggest to reduce the dialogues opportunities.

As it is, wearing a collar is a high risk.

That is really interestng and an awesome idea if not that too many mods forces you into a collar.

And as it makes this mod too harsh to use in conjunction with them.

I would just suggest to put a timeout between dialogues of some minutes.

If there is then its  not working correctly.

If fixed correctly would be just the mod most of us were waiting for :D