[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

Yes, the calculation was exactly that. No need to create new detection. You just need to tie a small function to the system commenting. And when the NPC will comment on your PC. there will be an increase in popularity. And it should not cause a high load.

Although not imagine how the system. But since Versh began full update functionality. I suggested this idea, with the future in mind.

Yep, I see what you mean. No disagreements there.

Also Versh,

Just wanted to report that the MCM slider for npc exhibitionism chance will not sort itself out. After a few hours and playing around with the values repeatedly, it's always either 0 or 1. I noted some similar rounding errors with some of the FoS sliders but those sorted themselves out - they went back to the correct selected values after exiting and reentering the mcm menu, so those seemed to just be temporary display bugs.

Thanks again for your work. Really like the FoS, SM and DW systems.

Hi guys,

So.. first the bug:

-Mcm disappeared -> Try with "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console

-Slider Exhib, I'll give a look

-Slutness set to -2, Yeah, little error by me :P

Forgot something?

Before the update: tell me about the Mcm disappear if the Fix command works

About the idea from Hay:

The new architecture of the Fos system should allow me to add also a fame level about that, without killing performance.

I'll let you know...

Ok 0.905 out, Fixed those 3 things (Slider error, ST slutness, Mcm Disappeared)

Note for who has first installed this mod at 0.904:

if the MCM not show itself in the 0.905 update return to a save game BEFORE the install of the 0.904 or start new game

EDIT:

Also a reset of the mod will work (Save, exit, disable, reload, save, exit, enable, load)

Let me know if working well

Hi. I have a problem. I installed this mod and didn't notice until now that all npcs suddenly are nudeshy? This is something I think would be good to write with BIG letters in the description if it's intentional? Is there a way to fix this? Unless somethings wrong with my loadorder this mod doesn't have a mcm menu? Is there a console command or something? I'we already played quite alot with this mod active and don't want to lose game progress and also I would like to try the quests eventually so there must be a way to fix this? I would appreciate any ideas?

Edit: About mcm I saw first when posted, the post abowe. :) So forget about that! :/

Is there a way to downgrade the mod?

Ooook... let's see:

No, this mod doesn't cause random nudism on the npc, the undress mechanic are only those from SexLab, your problem is from another mod.

About the downgrade of the mod, no. I've clearly write it on the Description page that is a BETA mod that could cause some issues until finished.

Anyway, Also a reset of the mod will work (Save, exit, disable, reload, save, exit, enable, load)

Aye, MCM still missing :-(

Edit: Oh. test prior save? Right. Testing. -->

Edit 2: Yeah, the MCM menu appeared on an earlier save.

Edit 3: And the method you mentioned worked just fine with the more recent save. There was no need to clean the save.

The first thing my slut did though was to go mad and ran next to a bed where someone was sleeping. This mod does not wake sleeping NPCs even though they are valid targets. It did run me close enough to start the conversation manually though and after that the mod took over.

What's the odds on the devious worker for acceptance? Even after turning the arousal req. down to 0 I went round nearly every single man in Whiterun and not a single one wanted a blowjob to satisfy the job for Averlaine.

Seriously kinda breaking my immersion that so many are blow job-averse :P

What's the odds on the devious worker for acceptance? Even after turning the arousal req. down to 0 I went round nearly every single man in Whiterun and not a single one wanted a blowjob to satisfy the job for Averlaine.

Seriously kinda breaking my immersion that so many are blow job-averse :P

Uhm... That's a strange behavoir (I mean for the mod, in the reality will be the 4th sign of the apocalypse).

Do a cycle of debug for the system:

End the DW quest, go in the Mcm pages of the DW and disable it, exit the Mcm, wait for the re-initialization (10 sec more or less), then re-enable it.

Mine was working well, as far I remember... anyone with the same problem?

Love the idea about the slut madness. Too bad my current save is starting to be pretty messed up because of a zillion mod installs/removals. A few more key mod updates (this mod included) and I should probably start over again as the messiness breaks things occasionally. Save cleaner doesn't find anything new to clean though.

I am sure the slut madness will expand further as a feature, but I wanted to comment on it anyway. For now the madness is not mad enough in my opinion, and should probably have an additional hardcore option. I mean your slut goes mad and runs to beg for sex, but if your 'victim' says 'no' it ends right there. I think in hardcore mode the slut should be significantly more desperate and try to make a deal if the response is 'no. Give away gold or items maybe. Agree to get a tattoo to get fucked. Letting the target lock a DD item on you or something. Maybe as an additional option (another check mark) even get enslaved. Or maybe your slut will just try to commit a rape. Or maybe something else, but a simple refusal should not be the end of the sudden madness :)

Versh, how can I detect if slut madness (player) is currently running, IE player is busy.

There doesn't seem to be a "busy in madness" faction or keyword, magic effect, and the quest has no states. The exclude items are all to help you search for NPC right? Does the whole event fall under one of the two scenes?

I have what seems like a bug: I have E.L.L.E. as a companion and when recently, a "deviously cursed loot" trap was triggered, we were both outfitted pretty solidly. Luckily, I had a bunch of keys with me, so once I got Serana, who we had just dug out, to remove my armbinders, I could remove the other stuff from ELLE. I even took it out of her inventory. Yet she still whines that people might see the devices on her, and every time we enter a new location, needs to be recharged. Yet there's nothing on her, and no more dialogue options regarding her restraints either. Is there some glitch in crosstalk between CL, MDQ and Sexlab Stories?

I can't believe it took me all this time to discover DD More Devious Quests.  Of course, I've been fussing with load order and learning MO, which delayed my arrival at the party.

Then I tried several other Devious mods and found them not so much to my personal liking.  THEN I discovered this one!  I have to say, Versh, you must have been reading my mind when you wrote this mod.  A sexual reputation system is right up my alley in Skyrim (just wish those hundreds of other sex partners, human and animal, would carry over :) ).

In another post back in December you said:

If you need just to stop for a while (like the prison time for Prision overhaul, or during a Scene, vanilla or not) I suggest you to deactivate by the MCM and the mod will stop itself in about ten seconds...

This was the first possible bug I've encountered so far and I wasn't sure it was a bug at first.  I was arrested by the Solitude guards (50g crime, so small stuff and I agreed to be arrested) and taken to jail.  Then I was taken up to the courtyard and stuck in the pillory for a while.  I used "Rest" to advance the time a bit, and they took me back down to the jail cell.

That's when it got weird.  I used "Rest" 1 hour at a time to advance the clock, then wait a few to see if the jailer did anything (he was standing outside of my cell and I was still in a pillory) but nothing happened.  I wasn't even raped :(  I ended up skipping ahead like 2 days and was still in the cell for a minor crime when the Prison Overhaul states that minor crimes only require 24 hours in jail.  I ended up reloading a save prior to being arrested, so no major harm or anything.

Now I'm thinking I should have disabled MDQ in the MCM when I was first arrested, would that be correct?  Or did I just experience a very cruel jailer with the patience of Job? :)

I don't think there's much sexual content for minor crime in Prison Overhaul. Maybe the newly added parade. I think It is normal for there to be no sex with guard, jailer or during the pillory for minor crime.

Occasionally depending on time of day you might end up serving one more day in jail as well. Try to wait till morning and see what happen.

I don't think there's much sexual content for minor crime in Prison Overhaul. Maybe the newly added parade. I think It is normal for there to be no sex with guard, jailer or during the pillory for minor crime.

Occasionally depending on time of day you might end up serving one more day in jail as well. Try to wait till morning and see what happen.

I waited TWO mornings :)  So the problem, then, was that my 50g crime wasn't worth getting raped? HMPH :)

Guess it's time to commit grand larceny then.  Let's see what they do about THAT!

I have what seems like a bug: I have E.L.L.E. as a companion and when recently, a "deviously cursed loot" trap was triggered, we were both outfitted pretty solidly. Luckily, I had a bunch of keys with me, so once I got Serana, who we had just dug out, to remove my armbinders, I could remove the other stuff from ELLE. I even took it out of her inventory. Yet she still whines that people might see the devices on her, and every time we enter a new location, needs to be recharged. Yet there's nothing on her, and no more dialogue options regarding her restraints either. Is there some glitch in crosstalk between CL, MDQ and Sexlab Stories?

Uhm.. Strange. Try to disable the DC from the Mcm (disable, exit, wait for Initialization end msg, then re-enable).

I don't have tested Elle with the MDQ, so I'm not sure what isn't working, Probably is just stucked a variable.

About the recharge, what you mean?

Let me know.

I can't believe it took me all this time to discover DD More Devious Quests.  Of course, I've been fussing with load order and learning MO, which delayed my arrival at the party.

Then I tried several other Devious mods and found them not so much to my personal liking.  THEN I discovered this one!  I have to say, Versh, you must have been reading my mind when you wrote this mod.  A sexual reputation system is right up my alley in Skyrim (just wish those hundreds of other sex partners, human and animal, would carry over :) ).

In another post back in December you said:

If you need just to stop for a while (like the prison time for Prision overhaul, or during a Scene, vanilla or not) I suggest you to deactivate by the MCM and the mod will stop itself in about ten seconds...

This was the first possible bug I've encountered so far and I wasn't sure it was a bug at first.  I was arrested by the Solitude guards (50g crime, so small stuff and I agreed to be arrested) and taken to jail.  Then I was taken up to the courtyard and stuck in the pillory for a while.  I used "Rest" to advance the time a bit, and they took me back down to the jail cell.

That's when it got weird.  I used "Rest" 1 hour at a time to advance the clock, then wait a few to see if the jailer did anything (he was standing outside of my cell and I was still in a pillory) but nothing happened.  I wasn't even raped :(  I ended up skipping ahead like 2 days and was still in the cell for a minor crime when the Prison Overhaul states that minor crimes only require 24 hours in jail.  I ended up reloading a save prior to being arrested, so no major harm or anything.

Now I'm thinking I should have disabled MDQ in the MCM when I was first arrested, would that be correct?  Or did I just experience a very cruel jailer with the patience of Job? :)

Glad you like it ;)

Anyway I'm working on a overhaul to expand some system (that could require some times), and the FoS is one of them.

About you problem:

The Disable system is about a User decision to avoid strange behavoir (like a SM scene duing a Prision overhaul scene, or a Captured Dream Shop Quest Scene, or a Vanilla scene), it is difficult (but not impossible) that a scene from my mod break other scenes.

In specific your problem could be a malfunctioning from the Prision overhaul, but, if you want to be sure you could disable some aspect of my mod BEFORE get arrested, but I repeat, it is improbable that this is a problem about interaction between MDQ and PO

Thank you for very good and funny mod

Just realized i was playing with version 902 how do i upgrade to v905?

Edit: did the upgrade and it works fine

About ST the first training option in ST  is Hand-job is that just working with males as target? Because i tried with F/F and it says could not be done ?

Are you using specific/named animations? because i try to eliminate the bad ones(AP) but they tend to be the rough ones  so.....

When slut training: Is there any benefit gained training,for your sluts?

When your slut is training an sollicitating sitting on knees should she not undress/be naked? or is it just in my game she only undress when sex is starting

Thank you very much i enjoy this

Glad you like it...

If you're using a Mod manager/organize, uninstall the previous version then install the new, the Mod will upgrade itself.

About the ST, yes, some exercize are allowed only on specific type npc (male/female) or a specific condition (like not been belted/gagged, etc.)

Glad you like it...

If you're using a Mod manager/organize, uninstall the previous version then install the new, the Mod will upgrade itself.

About the ST, yes, some exercize are allowed only on specific type npc (male/female) or a specific condition (like not been belted/gagged, etc.)

Thanks for quick reply

I will upgrade now then

About the training: Is there some benefits to my slut/slaves training them?

Question:

Is there anyway to get the slut madness scene to play regardless of wearing a device.

In other words, can I configure the mod so that she will lose control and seek out sex if the arousal threshold is met while not wearing any devices at all.

I know already about the start anyway setting that allows SM to play with a hidden device, but I want it to work with zero devices.

I think the mod used to work this way.

Any ideas?

Thanks!