[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

First, read the description

And also: You should really be more clear than this...

Which event? What system?

The PC has a) a pretty slutty reputation in Riften due to a previous enslavement and b)a collar on. Now the PC is constantly forced to have sex with people, and with constantly, I don't mean once every 15 minutes or so but rather within perhaps two minutes of one scene ending they are forced by the next person.

First, read the description

And also: You should really be more clear than this...

Which event? What system?

The PC has a) a pretty slutty reputation in Riften due to a previous enslavement and b)a collar on. Now the PC is constantly forced to have sex with people, and with constantly, I don't mean once every 15 minutes or so but rather within perhaps two minutes of one scene ending they are forced by the next person.

That almost sounds like the kind of thing that could happen with SD+ and/or the slave collar in Deviously Cursed Loot (for example).

The requiment are:

Must be a current follower

Must be an human Npc (I mean Humanoid, human race, elves, orcs, argonian, catshitty)

Must be a female

The arousal level of that Npc must be over the value set in the MCM

She shouldn't already be 'At service'

She must wear a device

On what npc are you trying to use the ST? It could be bad keyworded... have you tried with other follower npc?

If all this condition are met, could be that you've accidentally cut the dialogue and she is already at your service (try to use the spell)

If not working:

Check in the MCM menu, probably the ST was disabled by something...

I'm having the same problem as 4omen except that all of the above criteria are correct and the lady in question (a wench from immersive wenches) has served in past games.  Is there a targeted console command that I can use on her to force the dialog petforcegreet to begin or simply register her as a pet?

Don't worry driving mad the user is a specific feature of the mod :loooook:

XD

I'll give look anyway, but consider that sometimes, for many reasons, the game engine refuse to restart some quest, so you should manually disable/renable from the Mcm the system...

Maybe is the case to put a debugger... I'll think about it

Version 0.903 Out.

New fix, new improvement, Mood System (for now only activated on DC)

A bit late yes, I know... 1800 lines of dialogue...

Tnx to Mybrainhurts and Matador for the help fixing the language

And also Tnx to XluXlu for the help with the sound effects

:)

Let me know about...

p.s. Backup the saves

Hey Versh

Love the mod.  I'm a big fan of the whole losing control due to arousal concept.  Enjoyed a similar thing in FNV, too.

I've got .902 working and am enjoying it alot.  I was looking forward to being able to exclude actors (like the folks in Captured Dreams Shop  :P ) so I jumped on .903 when I got home.  Unfortunately, I get regular CTDs with it installed.  I updated to it by installing over the top, and things are ok for a few minutes, then CTD out of nowhere.  I tried several saves and a new game, same deal.  So I uninstalled both, reinstalled .903 and then started a new game, and CTD (eventually, again, its not immediate but within 2-3 minutes).  Oddly (at least, I thought) was that it still CTD even if I manually disable all aspects of your mod.

I checked the papyrus logs after each one and saw nothing specific to your mod close to crash time.  I can see about uploading one if it would help you.

Didn't have alot of time to game, so I went back to .902 and everything was rosy.  Played for almost 2 hours with no CTD.

I'm not ruling out a conflict or just some dumbass thing on my end, but wanted to let you know in case anyone else reports something similar.   :)

Thanks for your work

Very cool update, haven't played with it for a long period of time but did update to test it out.  After spamming between different followers for 5 minutes I don't think I saw a single repeated message which was pretty mind boggling, and the mood system seems to be working great at giving different npcs consistent dialogue.

The only thing that I think could use some clarity is the MCM menu for the mood system.  Each mood type indicates that it is a percentage chance, but at all 1%s it seems to be assigning them just fine.  My assumption after trying it was that the numbers in that screen are actually weightings, so leaving them all at 1% means that they have equal chance of being chosen for an NPC each time mood is calculated (and if you changed only one to 2% it would be twice as likely to be chosen).  As it is now the screen is a bit confusing, so I pretty much just left it alone.

Hey Versh

Love the mod.  I'm a big fan of the whole losing control due to arousal concept.  Enjoyed a similar thing in FNV, too.

I've got .902 working and am enjoying it alot.  I was looking forward to being able to exclude actors (like the folks in Captured Dreams Shop  :P ) so I jumped on .903 when I got home.  Unfortunately, I get regular CTDs with it installed.  I updated to it by installing over the top, and things are ok for a few minutes, then CTD out of nowhere.  I tried several saves and a new game, same deal.  So I uninstalled both, reinstalled .903 and then started a new game, and CTD (eventually, again, its not immediate but within 2-3 minutes).  Oddly (at least, I thought) was that it still CTD even if I manually disable all aspects of your mod.

I checked the papyrus logs after each one and saw nothing specific to your mod close to crash time.  I can see about uploading one if it would help you.

Didn't have alot of time to game, so I went back to .902 and everything was rosy.  Played for almost 2 hours with no CTD.

I'm not ruling out a conflict or just some dumbass thing on my end, but wanted to let you know in case anyone else reports something similar.   :)

Thanks for your work

Your CTD could be caused to a not updated required mod, (DD asset,Integration and Zaz resources have released some update) Both DD and Zaz Resources have done some update that I've included in my mod...

So try to Update this, and let me know if fixed :)

Very cool update, haven't played with it for a long period of time but did update to test it out.  After spamming between different followers for 5 minutes I don't think I saw a single repeated message which was pretty mind boggling, and the mood system seems to be working great at giving different npcs consistent dialogue.

The only thing that I think could use some clarity is the MCM menu for the mood system.  Each mood type indicates that it is a percentage chance, but at all 1%s it seems to be assigning them just fine.  My assumption after trying it was that the numbers in that screen are actually weightings, so leaving them all at 1% means that they have equal chance of being chosen for an NPC each time mood is calculated (and if you changed only one to 2% it would be twice as likely to be chosen).  As it is now the screen is a bit confusing, so I pretty much just left it alone.

Uhm... yes, you're right, it isn't much clear.

Yeah, the number aren't probability but "Relative probabilities", so if you put Fear to 10 and all else to 1 you have:

7 Prob that you get a "non-fear" mood (one for every other mood)

10 to have a Fear mood

Uhm... yes, you're right, it isn't much clear.

Yeah, the number aren't probability but "Relative probabilities", so if you put Fear to 10 and all else to 1 you have:

7 Prob that you get a "non-fear" mood (one for every other mood)

10 to have a Fear mood

Yea, I assumed as much based on what my papyrus logs were recording when I check them for errors (old messy save file).  I think it may be a bit more clear if the wording was changed from "percentage" to "weight" just because that is the wording used by other mods like Deviously Cursed Loot for picking how often things happen relative to other options.

hello excuse me but I dont understand how Work Slut Madness.

On the Npc  it does not work.  I put her a collard, somme DD his arousal is 100 (set in the MCM menu to 70) and nothing happens.

I have read the explanations on your page but I dont understand why it does not work.

Hi I really love this mod and concept is very exciting 

But I feel this mod has lots of conflict in  SS v2

DDMDQ makes several subtle talking branches and events disappear. Therefore it partially block SSv2's sexual events

Those two mods has fairly similar naughty mood. I'd like to play at the same time

If you take an interest on this problem, I wish you to check events in SSv2.

On the Npc  it does not work.  I put her a collard, somme DD his arousal is 100 (set in the MCM menu to 70) and nothing happens.

I have read the explanations on your page but I dont understand why it does not work.

Normal, the follower are excluded from the SM, you should use the ST for they

Also, if you're talking about the Npc you should look at the SlutMadness Npc page on the Mcm menù

Let me know...

Hi I really love this mod and concept is very exciting 

But I feel this mod has lots of conflict in  SS v2

DDMDQ makes several subtle talking branches and events disappear. Therefore it partially block SSv2's sexual events

Those two mods has fairly similar naughty mood. I'd like to play at the same time

If you take an interest on this problem, I wish you to check events in SSv2.

Given a rapid look... I don't see anything that could conflict with this mod.

In case just disable my mod from the MCM (or some specific system)

First things first, great mod thanks for the update. I've only found minor bugs so far

During Sexlab sex scenes when the the actors strip their cloths this mod is triggering comments as if they were deviced or naked slave at the end of the scene even though they are putting their cloths back on. I assume this is due to script lag registering them as being naked even though its only temporary.

I also saw fully clothed npcs doing the shame effect where they try to cover themselves with their hands walking around sometimes. This seemed to start and stop at random. The npc I saw it on happened to have some devious devices on but I didn't think that triggered it if they had something in the body slot.

Nothing game breaking so far though so that's good.

Hello again,

You nailed it... I missed the last Zaz update.  Once I grabbed that no more CTD with .903.  Thanks so much!

I'm not seeing the new MCM options, in fact the MCM looks like I've still got .902 installed.  I've noticed children vanishing when I get close to them, so that part is definitely working.  Gonna try un/re-installing and such but if anyone has a quick answer I'd love it.  No big deal though I'm pretty sure I can figure that part out.

I was also gonna report the footstep sound thing, but I see you're already aware of that one.

Thanks again Versh!

Edit:  Whoops, one other thing... despite the mcm not showing up I did get the exclude spell.  So I put it on everyone in the Captured Dreams shop and it said they were excluded as I cast the spell.  However, they kept participating in events until I went outside and back in.  Not really a bug or a problem by any means just wanted to mention it in case it saves anyone a headache later.

Normal, the follower are excluded from the SM, you should use the ST for they

Also, if you're talking about the Npc you should look at the SlutMadness Npc page on the Mcm menù

Let me know...

It's about the Pc. for the slut Madness Npc it's ok.

I did a test :

I have no follower, I put myself in a tavern (+/- 20 pnj) i have my apparent devices, arousal to 100 and nothing happen.

rypley, I may have just stumbled onto something that might help you:

I was playing with .903 and noticed that slut madness didn't seem to be working.  Looking in the MCM I noticed it said next event allowed was 0.000.

So I started mucking with things, and eventually figured out it looks like Slut Madness can't start until your character has had at least 1 orgasm.  (Hopefully Versh will confirm or tell me I'm nuts, but I think I'm right  :P )  At the least it looks like sex has to have occured at least once.

So check that out in the Slut Madness DDMQ MCM and see what your next allowed event shows.

In my case everything is working now that I unbelted my character, got her laid, and then got arousal back up.

First things first, great mod thanks for the update. I've only found minor bugs so far

During Sexlab sex scenes when the the actors strip their cloths this mod is triggering comments as if they were deviced or naked slave at the end of the scene even though they are putting their cloths back on. I assume this is due to script lag registering them as being naked even though its only temporary.

I also saw fully clothed npcs doing the shame effect where they try to cover themselves with their hands walking around sometimes. This seemed to start and stop at random. The npc I saw it on happened to have some devious devices on but I didn't think that triggered it if they had something in the body slot.

Nothing game breaking so far though so that's good.

You're welcome :)

About SL yes, I consider it "normal" because... damn: they're naked in the middle of a crowd, a comment or two should be the less :P

About the random Shame anim is strange.. I don't get this effect (only a brief moment after the SL activity.. but I consider it "normal", in fact if you are shy person how has done a sex public act: a little embarassed should be...)

Anyway I'll give a look...

Hello again,

You nailed it... I missed the last Zaz update.  Once I grabbed that no more CTD with .903.  Thanks so much!

I'm not seeing the new MCM options, in fact the MCM looks like I've still got .902 installed.  I've noticed children vanishing when I get close to them, so that part is definitely working.  Gonna try un/re-installing and such but if anyone has a quick answer I'd love it.  No big deal though I'm pretty sure I can figure that part out.

I was also gonna report the footstep sound thing, but I see you're already aware of that one.

Thanks again Versh!

Edit:  Whoops, one other thing... despite the mcm not showing up I did get the exclude spell.  So I put it on everyone in the Captured Dreams shop and it said they were excluded as I cast the spell.  However, they kept participating in events until I went outside and back in.  Not really a bug or a problem by any means just wanted to mention it in case it saves anyone a headache later.

Uhm.. Bad updating of the MCM, I should have forgot domething... Try the Update command for the MCM, if isn't working reset my mod.

Yeah, the Mcm are only a way to access the global that trigger the mod's system... In fact the Remover is active as default.

Yes, the system start to exclude them only in the successive cycle of update. Anyway the Exclude spell is isn't fully functional in all system (I extend it during the individual systems upgrade)

Glad you like it ;)

It's about the Pc. for the slut Madness Npc it's ok.

I did a test :

I have no follower, I put myself in a tavern (+/- 20 pnj) i have my apparent devices, arousal to 100 and nothing happen.

Uhm.. Ok:

you get a message like: "..and this time you kept control of yourself" or you don't get any message?

What's your device status (Active magiceffect)?

@ Versh

Does this version have the abuse-on-player feature?

Nah, sorry Brain, not in this update.

I should think the better way to do this and also I'm a bit overloaded of Dialogue lines (1800 reasons as you know :P)

Fear not! It still in the ToDo list :P