[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

love what you done with the mod  :D .would love to try it. but i don't think it is safe for use. maybe once it gets out of beta. 

I have been using it for a while now in my test character. Everything seems to be working as expected.

I will start my new main character with this mod installed. :)

Just some news:

-Now, about better subject:

Working on the overhaul, currently stuck in a new system, that requires "some" dialogue... So far done the 50%, something like 1800 lines more or less...

As you can imagine is a bit tedious, and it will take time, so don't expect update soon...

The new version will be released when all the overhaul is completed (The change on the basic system are incompatible with the old)

Anyway, the next system to overhaul will be the Fame of Slut, so, just to get an idea of the future work, what fame category will you like to see?

I'm not entirely sure this would come under fame as i'm not sure what is triggering it, i was playing yesterday with Serana who i've set as exhibititist in SL aroused and put a collar and cuffs on (she kept complaining that Frea had bondage gear and she didnt) and she keeps coming up with mostly happy dialogues as she's nude but what i thought would be cool if their was a "satisfied" category for exhibitisists when they have the cum decal applied and are nude (i.e recently used) like "Licks her lips and smiles at you" "Blows a cum bubble and winks" "I'm ready for seconds..." etc

Althought after writing the above i did think you create a fame category for something along the lines of cum eatter and if they have a high value for that and are wearing decals they get dialogues like "you've missed a bit" "your hairs all shiny, must be all the protein" "feeling hungry?" etc

Good one, but tecnically this don't need a specific fame type, it could be included in the actual "oral" branch of fame or, better, a cross fame Oral and heterosexual for women, and Oral and homosexual for man...

Anyway actually the Categories of Fame should be:

Heterosexual

Gay/Lesbian

Oral

Anal

Argonian

Orc

Khajiit

Canine

Horse

Creature (Other)

Slave

Master (Maybe Not)

Aggressor (Maybe)

Victim (Maybe)

If anyone has some new to propose, let me know...

EDIT: forgot to answer -> The satisfed dialogue... Hum.. I think I could find a little room under the Device Comment, let me think about...

Good one, but tecnically this don't need a specific fame type, it could be included in the actual "oral" branch of fame or, better, a cross fame Oral and heterosexual for women, and Oral and homosexual for man...

Wouldn't it be easier to keep track of "male" and "female" as fame categories instead of "hetero" and "homo"? That way you would always check "male" and "oral" instead of having two different checks dependent on player gender?

Just a question. The mod has a remove children toggle in the MCM however whether I have the children removed toggle on or off my adopted children never show up in the house and several quest required NPC's, such as the Jarls son in Faalskar, go missing as soon as my character shows up. If I deactivate the entire mod all of the kids reshow or don't leave.

In all cases my character already has a reputation with the other npc's in the cell and at Breezehome I think Lydia has one and may be the catalyst.

So the question I have is what does the mod use to determine if it should remove the children from the cell and why when the mod is activated do the kiddies disappear.

Thanks

Any news on progress how is dialog going ??

Uhmm.. progress progress... About dialog not much.

I'm reworking the two base system (Monitor and the evolution of the Mood system), due their nature it will require a while.

Also the change of the basic system have maded obsolete some of the previous topic list, so I should re-order a large number of Dialogs...

Anyway for now I'm focused on the scripted part and keeping the dialog list for the end.

It will require  a good amount of time, so don't expect any update for sometimes. But I'm always here to discuss about things related/suggestion/etc...

Wouldn't it be easier to keep track of "male" and "female" as fame categories instead of "hetero" and "homo"? That way you would always check "male" and "oral" instead of having two different checks dependent on player gender?

To be honest I don't know anymore :P

The FoS is one of the system that will be drastically re-worked, so far I have 4 theoretical system, and must chose the better in term of performance and features.

When I get to the FoS I'll let you know...

Just a question. The mod has a remove children toggle in the MCM however whether I have the children removed toggle on or off my adopted children never show up in the house and several quest required NPC's, such as the Jarls son in Faalskar, go missing as soon as my character shows up. If I deactivate the entire mod all of the kids reshow or don't leave.

In all cases my character already has a reputation with the other npc's in the cell and at Breezehome I think Lydia has one and may be the catalyst.

So the question I have is what does the mod use to determine if it should remove the children from the cell and why when the mod is activated do the kiddies disappear.

Thanks

Uhm.. I don't remember any issues with my game... I have maded the quest of the dark brotherhood without problem.

Maybe something is simply stucked. Let me know if happend again, but I couldn't make a fix now for obvious motivations.

In case consider to deactivate the mod for the interactions.

TIME TO DECIDE THINGS:

Collar = Device Hiddable with "headgear" [Es. Helm/hoods], Device Hiddable with "bodygear" [Es. Armors, Robers], or that need both of them to be hidden?

No: There will not be difference between specific armor (like: Ebony hide Collar, Glass no)

EDIT

Headgear -> NOT circlet and similar, I mean Clothes/armor

The question to be more precise:

Do you think that an Helm/hood could mask a collar or it's a work for an armor, or maybe both?

TIME TO DECIDE THINGS:

Collar = Device Hiddable with "headgear" [Es. Helm], Device Hiddable with "bodygear" [Es. Armors, Robers], or that need both of them to be hidden?

No: There will not be difference between specific armor (like: Ebony hide Collar, Glass no)

As its only full face helmets (i.e stormcloak guard) which are the minority of helms available (also by headgear i take it that would include stuff like circlets as well) i would say make it that they don't hide also none of the skimpy armor packs that i think the majority use would conceal anything yet they would be treated the same i would imagine if they do hide

Uhm.. No as Hardgear I mean only Helms/Hoods etc, my fault (Updated also the Post above)

Things that "could" hide the device (For example an Hood for sure, or a hide helmet could mask "enough" a device)

For example: A leather helm "could" mask a blindfold because at a brief look you could think that is some short of removable part of the helmet, or a "panel gag" could be see as a mempo/facial mask, but without the helmet you clearly see the locks etc...

The general idea is:

"Something that could mask the device of totally hide it"

so the question to be more precise:

Do you think that an Helm/hood could mask a collar or it's a work for an armor, or maybe both?

Ah... and fear not about skimpy armor

looking at

heavyarmortypes.gif

I think its only the helmets that fully enclose the head and neck that would hide a collar on both the steel and orcish armor which has a more open face helm you would be able to tell

Other than the daedric/full face/dragon face plates i think you'd notice blindfolds as you wouldnt be able to see the eyes and same for gags

To be honest i think with blindfolds and gags you would always notice if you wear near one and they were moving about as the blindfolded would be stumbling every now and then or walking very cautiously and the gagged would be breathing more heavily as they would be doing so through the nose

I would go with armor to hide collar if circlet doesn't work.

I am using a mod where all the helm in the game has circlet version with nearly identical stat therefore I rarely have to use helmet.

The body seems the most resonable to me most of the cuirass' already have moderatly high collars which would atleast partially hide a collar and at a glance they could pass as additional armor though certainly any helmet with a coif or neck guard could probably also do it.

I think its only the helmets that fully enclose the head and neck that would hide a collar on both the steel and orcish armor which has a more open face helm you would be able to tell

Other than the daedric/full face/dragon face plates i think you'd notice blindfolds as you wouldnt be able to see the eyes and same for gags

To be honest i think with blindfolds and gags you would always notice if you wear near one and they were moving about as the blindfolded would be stumbling every now and then or walking very cautiously and the gagged would be breathing more heavily as they would be doing so through the nose

I'm not trying to be precise at 100% or I should made a list of every Helmet/Armor (and also like this there will be problems).

This mods and it pre-requisite are mods how try to save the playability of the game.

About Blindfold and gags:

To be precise, with a blindfold, you shouldn't see nothing, strumbling, etc, but also can't fight or even jump (tecnically you can, but good luck about your ankles) -> Game unplayable,  as said there's some compromise

So: a collar could be confused for a gorget, a blindfold for a part of the helmet (I don't know the english word, but some medieval helmets have a removable part that cover the face/eyes that compleataly fuck-up with the periferical visual)

An example: If you see a naked man with a collar of iron you think "Is a slave", if you see the classic 'Dovahkiin' Iron helmet (that doesn't cover the neck) you think that is one add-on of the armor, a gorget to avoid to have the throat cutted.

____

Tnx everyone for the opinions

So far:

Collar as 'Body Device', Ok. I'll wait for some other opinion before make a decision...

I'm not trying to be precise at 100% or I should made a list of every Helmet/Armor (and also like this there will be problems).

This mods and it pre-requisite are mods how try to save the playability of the game.

About Blindfold and gags:

To be precise, with a blindfold, you shouldn't see nothing, strumbling, etc, but also can't fight or even jump (tecnically you can, but good luck about your ankles) -> Game unplayable,  as said there's some compromise

So: a collar could be confused for a gorget, a blindfold for a part of the helmet (I don't know the english word, but some medieval helmets have a removable part that cover the face/eyes that compleataly fuck-up with the periferical visual)

An example: If you see a naked man with a collar of iron you think "Is a slave", if you see the classic 'Dovahkiin' Iron helmet (that doesn't cover the neck) you think that is one add-on of the armor, a gorget to avoid to have the throat cutted.

____

Tnx everyone for the opinions

So far:

Collar as 'Body Device', Ok. I'll wait for some other opinion before make a decision...

Honestly, this is an option that if I had the choice I would say works best as a toggle (collar is hidden by body/collar is hidden by helms/both/never hidden).  Personally I have the setup where one of my followers is an exhibitionist slave wearing very skimpy armor (that she still whines about constantly) and a collar so she can be the source of comments/actions by random passerby.  

I also run a few other mods that use the presence of collars to pick npcs (Lover's Comfort for instance) that don't care if a collar is on a naked or clothed npc. It is nice that right now most of the mods I run agree that zaz/devious collar = slave, even if it was a random collar added by DD for the Masses or if it is on a Hyd slavegirl.

Since armors are so varied between different users between armor mesh replacers that sexify the vanilla stuff into metal bikinis and custom armor that is super-covering like Immersive Armors, I think a toggle would be great for people to decide for themselves how npcs in the game react to collars. 

Of course, a toggle wasn't one of the initial options presented...  :P

Hi Versh,

I was wondering if you would entertain a few ideas about the upcoming version. I realise you've been given so many suggestions you can't please anyone, or that pleasing everyone would make the mod way too script-intensive for its own good. Still, I'll write my own little wish-list here for your consideration. I'm sure I'll use your new version regardless!

1) In the latest release, I noted we couldn't actually turn off the mood system. Maybe that was no big deal, but would it be possible for us to be able to entirely turn off the mod as needed, for those moments when we have another mod trying to run some really heavy scripts and getting stuck?

2) Slut madness: this + the devious worker systems were my favourite parts of the entire mod. Would it be possible to add the following features:

- a devious worker counter that records how many jobs we've done.

- a slut madness counter that records how many episodes of madness our characters have had. (It would also be good if the counter could show how the madness growing/madness fading features are currently affecting us. E.g. -50% random time remaining, +10 chance to happen anyway etc)

- a higher maximum number of partners/sexual encounters triggered during a single slut madness episode (currently is 10; yes I'm nuts).

Also, I believe you may have meant to use the phrase "deviant worker" rather than "devious worker"? A devious worker is underhanded, a deviant worker is abnormal (which can mean sexually abnormal).

Thanks Versh. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if the cover animation only triggered with people around, it seems a bit silly to cover yourself alone in the wilderness.

Alternatively, if that's too resource-hungry, it could be triggered manually via a hotkey. Though to make the most of that maybe some sort of "shamed" debuff when naked would fit well.

It would be great if the cover animation only triggered with people around, it seems a bit silly to cover yourself alone in the wilderness.

Alternatively, if that's too resource-hungry, it could be triggered manually via a hotkey. Though to make the most of that maybe some sort of "shamed" debuff when naked would fit well.

+1, why cover yourself when you're alone in the wild ?

Also I realised it shouldn't be resource heavy since MDQ already checks if there are people around for other stuff.

I'm starting a new game, and I asked what mod(s) people recommended I try for a change in my experience.  Someone recommended this one, and it seemed like an interesting choice (even though I usually avoid Betas).

One thing that I find extremely distracting are the modified forearms-- implemented, I presume, for the "shaming" system.  To my eye, they appear large, rubbery and overstuffed sausage-like; the wrists seem so swollen that I feel compelled to ice them and drive my toon to the E.R.  There may be some programming reason that they must look like that... I wouldn't know.  The last programming languages I used were COBOL and IBM 360/370 machine code in the mid-80's.  But, I'd be willing to sacrifice the entire "shaming" system to get my toon's regular arms back, if such a thing is possible.  Is it?

* Oh-- this just occurred to me: are the arms done differently on different body types?  I.e., if I think that they don't look so good on CBBE HDT, was there an entirely different version made for UNPB bodies, and another version for other supported bodies?  I don't want to go to the enormous effort of experimenting if I can simply ask.  The mod looks cool enough that I'd even be willing to switch bodies, re-do all of my outfits and fix all of my other mods to conform to the new body if I could just get the arms to look right.

Also I realised it shouldn't be resource heavy since MDQ already checks if there are people around for other stuff.

Somebody already did that. Its working flawlessly in my game-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47740-amodestskyrim/?hl=amodest

I'm starting a new game, and I asked what mod(s) people recommended I try for a change in my experience.  Someone recommended this one, and it seemed like an interesting choice (even though I usually avoid Betas).

One thing that I find extremely distracting are the modified forearms-- implemented, I presume, for the "shaming" system.  To my eye, they appear large, rubbery and overstuffed sausage-like; the wrists seem so swollen that I feel compelled to ice them and drive my toon to the E.R.  There may be some programming reason that they must look like that... I wouldn't know.  The last programming languages I used were COBOL and IBM 360/370 machine code in the mid-80's.  But, I'd be willing to sacrifice the entire "shaming" system to get my toon's regular arms back, if such a thing is possible.  Is it?

* Oh-- this just occurred to me: are the arms done differently on different body types?  I.e., if I think that they don't look so good on CBBE HDT, was there an entirely different version made for UNPB bodies, and another version for other supported bodies?  I don't want to go to the enormous effort of experimenting if I can simply ask.  The mod looks cool enough that I'd even be willing to switch bodies, re-do all of my outfits and fix all of my other mods to conform to the new body if I could just get the arms to look right.

What type of different experience, a whole different path/game, or different type of adventuring?

Maria Eden, and ones like Captured Dreams (which is currently also being worked on for the next big update, but already has lots of content), SD+, pretty much puts you on a totally different path for at least some time.

Then there are other mods that just change your adventuring, adding in other risks that death :P.  And some hook into the above mods.

Cursed Loot

Defeat

Deviously Enslaved (unofficial version)

Fillherup (a nice graphic one that works well with above).

I'm unsure of what happened, but it seems like the 'NPC commenting on follower' and NPC to NPC comments have stopped working for me. I've already tried re-downloading, clean saving and reinstalling this mod. My follower still complains about being naked/deviced, and I can still do Sanguine Training, Worker, and Slut Madness stuff.

I used to be able to sit in the middle of Slaverun, and see messages about NPCs insulting the slaves (and sometimes my follower) and then abusing them every couple of minutes, but now nothing's happening.