[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

Not sure if anyone has brought this up yet but I have been having problems durring scenes from Captured Dreams.  It's easy enough for me to work around by using ZAZ to turn back on player AI after sex but if you could somehow make a patch that supresses sex requests durring these scenes that would be awesome.  Other than that this is an awesome mod.  Keep up the good work.

Heh, I thought this mod would only add a few quests. Who would have thought that it adds so many different awesome things! I really like the fame of a slut mechanics, giving you more fame the more spectators are around. However, no negative effects occur besides NPCs making comments, right? I'm a bit envious of those NPCs who sometimes get abused after collecting enough fame. Would something similar be possible for PCs? Maybe a bridge to the Deviously Enslaved mod? Deviously enslaved lets people approach you for sex or outright enslave you, and there are two events that can trigger it: Worn devices or nakedness. Adding "enough fame" as a third option would be surperb. Oh well, that's just wishful thinking, any other effect would be cool, too.

Glad you like it, there's a LOT more in program ;)

About the request: There's something in the current upgrade for the DC: a way to interact with npc that make some comment on you, and in the future (FoS upgrade) there's some plans about a specific Fame Of Slut event, that could have some of this features... except the enslaved thing so far (That will be done in a separate system currently in brainstorming, so.. in the future).

About the compatibility: All the system in Fos will be done compatible without dependancy with the PapyrusUtil system (when the new version get a public release), so Chase Roxand could freely add such option without any problem if want to.

Not sure if anyone has brought this up yet but I have been having problems durring scenes from Captured Dreams.  It's easy enough for me to work around by using ZAZ to turn back on player AI after sex but if you could somehow make a patch that supresses sex requests durring these scenes that would be awesome.  Other than that this is an awesome mod.  Keep up the good work.

There's already a basic system to pause my mod during the execution of other mod, until the other mods author start to use it you should pause it manually via Mcm, sorry.

NEW TOPIC:

Same rules as the previous

The Rules:

-If possible UNISEX lines, if you made some specific please make them also for the other gender

-Keep under 149 letter/characters (standard Skyrim dialogue line)

-Specify the Dialog Topic of destination

-Put an '******NEWLINES' at the beginning of the post, so I could find easly

NOTE: The lines for Player, Follower, Both could be also the same with little adaptation like:

To Player: Please, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

To Follower: Please, have some pity! Tell your slave to cover itself!

To Both: Please, all of you, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

No need to be so precise, like Positive/negative reaction specification, I only need that is related to the topic the positive/negative type are implicit in the context (for example the Mercyful will not be offensive, and the offensive will not be positive, etc)

If you have Out Topic lines, post them... I'll check if I can use

Context:

Topic Name: Embarassed

Npc Speaker Status: Not Deviced

Npc Mood: Fear

Npc Faction: Shame, Exhib

Subject Commented Status: Exposed (The player, The follower or Both)

Context Example:

This lines will be spoken from an embarassed npc how see the player/follower/both, most of them is about babble so they should be work in all context...

More Needed:

---

Directly related to the Player: 5

Examples:

Wh- what? Don't look at me!

Get away from me!

H- h- h-- Hi...

---

---

Speaking to the Player(not exposed) but related to the follower(exposed): 15

Examples:

Oh... my...

Y-y-yourfriend isn't embarassed?

---

---

Related to Both Player and follower exposed: 10

Examples:

Please go away! I don't want to get caught talking to you! They could think that I actually want to buy one of you...

Please, all of you, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

---

This is quite simple... Tnx for anyone that help

Follow my little contribution:

Directly related to the Player:

I'm not seeing it. I'm not seeing it. *whistle*

Go play your perverted games in another place!

I'm feeling shame myself just by looking at you.

Oh my! Are you a exhibitionist?

Don't you realize that a lot of people are looking at you?

Speaking to the Player(not exposed) but related to the follower(exposed):

If I were your friend I would be dying of shame.

By chance are you what people call a Dom?

Did your partner lost a bet or something?

*You notice someone staring at your partner, blushing.*

Do you have no pity for your friend?

Related to Both Player and follower exposed:

Now there's something you don't see every day!

Please go away, you are letting the people embarrassed.

Don't you.. well.. a.. never-mind.

*Making eye contact makes people quickly look away.*

If this is some kind of perverted game, you should do it at your home.

These were kinda hard to do, after all, who would send away a couple of beautiful girls in bondage due embarrassment? Madness..

Already requested and refused;

The base check should be fast and easy as possible to avoid error; Check a list of X element (1 to 127 item) isn't fast;

Also the actual system uses the Keyword, the items by itself are fully irrilevant, you could have a Ring with a keyword ArmorHead and this will be considered as Helmet.

As said before to mark "slutty" one armor you have 2 options:

1- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing making a Self-Made Patch that remove the Keyword for that item (suggested)

2- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing using Tes5Edit as explained by Afa some post ago, in that case a Backup is needed

I understand your reasoning about doing a long series of checks for 'slutyness', and suggesting that we make trivial esp edits. The problem with removing those keywords from armor is that you lose the armor bonus for wearing 4 matching pieces - skyrim uses the ArmorCuirass keyword for that.

As an alternative, since you already require Sexlab Aroused (Redux), could you use the 'naked armor' information from that? Very little overhead, I'd think, and it gives the user an easy way to mark their armor as slutty.

The base check should be fast and easy as possible to avoid error; Check a list of X element (1 to 127 item) isn't fast;

Also the actual system uses the Keyword, the items by itself are fully irrilevant, you could have a Ring with a keyword ArmorHead and this will be considered as Helmet.

1- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing making a Self-Made Patch that remove the Keyword for that item (suggested)

2- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing using Tes5Edit as explained by Afa some post ago, in that case a Backup is needed

I understand your reasoning about doing a long series of checks for 'slutyness', and suggesting that we make trivial esp edits. The problem with removing those keywords from armor is that you lose the armor bonus for wearing 4 matching pieces - skyrim uses the ArmorCuirass keyword for that.

As an alternative, since you already require Sexlab Aroused (Redux), could you use the 'naked armor' information from that? Very little overhead, I'd think, and it gives the user an easy way to mark their armor as slutty.

sexlab aroused consider naked option only checks the torso item (i.e ebony armor) you can't make it consider helms, gloves, boots etc so i don't think that would work

Also if the person is actually naked why does the 4 matching piece check matter? since you can have an exhibitist that feels they are clothed when they are not (well very clothed, had jenny from sexlab sex slaves mod complaining at me making her wear shoes) so removing keywords on the items they are wearing makes them feel they are naked but i don't understand how you can have a situation were you should get the armor bonus but aren't due to the missing keywords

Hello, wanted to say thanks for the mod, having fun with it :).

Any thought to having the follower make comments to the PC when the PC is wearing devices?  Maybe in a slightly nicer tone (as it's a follower), but still snarky comments.  Be nice filling some of the empty time while dungeon crawling.  Could be a bit of a tie in with Cursed Loot or devices in general with comments if you gain and/or remove devices.  As in happy when you gain them, disappointed when you can get one off.... :)

Any thought to having the follower make comments to the PC when the PC is wearing devices?  Maybe in a slightly nicer tone (as it's a follower), but still snarky comments.  Be nice filling some of the empty time while dungeon crawling.  Could be a bit of a tie in with Cursed Loot or devices in general with comments if you gain and/or remove devices.  As in happy when you gain them, disappointed when you can get one off.... :)

^THIS

sexlab aroused consider naked option only checks the torso item (i.e ebony armor) you can't make it consider helms, gloves, boots etc so i don't think that would work

Also if the person is actually naked why does the 4 matching piece check matter? since you can have an exhibitist that feels they are clothed when they are not (well very clothed, had jenny from sexlab sex slaves mod complaining at me making her wear shoes) so removing keywords on the items they are wearing makes them feel they are naked but i don't understand how you can have a situation were you should get the armor bonus but aren't due to the missing keywords

Edit Number Three: versh, I wouldn't be following up on this if I didn't think your mod was an excellent concept - it has already become a near essential one for me.

A separate issue and and possibly a bug report. I tested this with the Thieves guild gear. I can wear gloves, boots and hood and still have body device in sight. However, whenever I wear anything that's listed as ArmorClothing: when equipping gloves, boots or hood I get body device hidden. 

Regarding the armor bonus (for me, I'm not particularly concerned about the followers as much) I'm thinking that if the 'naked armor' check from SAR was used, I could mark the body armor as naked and this mod could have the 'body device in sight' active while I still get the armor bonus from wearing the body armor.

But, since I'm using kendo 2's Naked Mage for this playthrough I'm not concerned as much about the armor bonus as I am about whether or not versh intends to exclude cloth gloves, shoes and hoods.

Edit: the id's of the items I checked were shoes 0703c81a (dragonborn),  gloves 000261c1, and hood 00017696. None had ClothingBody keywords.

Edit2: and finally, after rereading the OP I realized I'd misread it several times - it does check for ArmorClothing, so currently I can't wear the above items. Could the check be changed to ClothingBody, to be in line with ArmorCuirass?

These were kinda hard to do, after all, who would send away a couple of beautiful girls in bondage due embarrassment? Madness..

Tnx Zetnex This will speed up a little the upgrade,

I know about the difficulties... some topic are a little tricky so far I'm on the Line 1200 and something

Glad you like ;)

And yes, planned in the upgrade of the DC, a Mood system with different reaction type related to status, exhibitionism/relationship etc...

Edit Number Three: versh, I wouldn't be following up on this if I didn't think your mod was an excellent concept - it has already become a near essential one for me.

A separate issue and and possibly a bug report. I tested this with the Thieves guild gear. I can wear gloves, boots and hood and still have body device in sight. However, whenever I wear anything that's listed as ArmorClothing: when equipping gloves, boots or hood I get body device hidden. 

Regarding the armor bonus (for me, I'm not particularly concerned about the followers as much) I'm thinking that if the 'naked armor' check from SAR was used, I could mark the body armor as naked and this mod could have the 'body device in sight' active while I still get the armor bonus from wearing the body armor.

But, since I'm using kendo 2's Naked Mage for this playthrough I'm not concerned as much about the armor bonus as I am about whether or not versh intends to exclude cloth gloves, shoes and hoods.

Edit: the id's of the items I checked were shoes 0703c81a (dragonborn),  gloves 000261c1, and hood 00017696. None had ClothingBody keywords.

Edit2: and finally, after rereading the OP I realized I'd misread it several times - it does check for ArmorClothing, so currently I can't wear the above items. Could the check be changed to ClothingBody, to be in line with ArmorCuirass?

About the "Edit number three": I don't understand the first line... I say something that had been misunderstood? It wasn't mean to be rude...

About the bug report: i don't think that is a bug... If you have one Hood (armorHelmet) you cover the Head device (like gag/blindfold)... Gloves are pointless, boots also (the foot Devices Auto-exclude due their nature the hiding), so if you dont have a Body clothing/armor(Armorcuirass/armorclothing) the device IS in sight, and if you have it your device IS hidden...

About Edit1: Sone item are bad keyworded from the game, for example the prisioner pant/shoes, some thalmor equipment etc. I shall not make any patch to fix this (because I should add the Dlc and the unofficial patch to the required files)

About Edit2: What? I don't understand what are you saying... Armorcuirass and armorclothing are treat in the same way...

As general response about SexLabAroused: As said by Pinky the "naked armor" from SLA works only on the torso Item, and secondly it build a list in Papyrus that couldn't be use in the CK without make a massive waste of resource/performance, so as said it was already considered and refused, is much easier make a self-patch to fix the keyword...

About the matching set: I'm not sure that is related only to the keyword, secondly a "slutty" armor is "slutty" because as armor is useless :P

Tnx Zetnex This will speed up a little the upgrade,

I know about the difficulties... some topic are a little tricky so far I'm on the Line 1200 and something

Glad you like ;)

And yes, planned in the upgrade of the DC, a Mood system with different reaction type related to status, exhibitionism/relationship etc...

About the "Edit number three": I don't understand the first line... I say something that had been misunderstood? It wasn't mean to be rude...

Edit #3 is about trying to be clear that I love your mod :)

About the bug report: i don't think that is a bug... If you have one Hood (armorHelmet) you cover the Head device (like gag/blindfold)... Gloves are pointless, boots also (the foot Devices Auto-exclude due their nature the hiding), so if you dont have a Body clothing/armor(Armorcuirass/armorclothing) the device IS in sight, and if you have it your device IS hidden...

Ah, I think here's the confusion: ArmorClothing is not just for the torso, but applies to all clothing - head, hands, feet, and torso. The correct relationship is:

Body Clothing/armor (ArmorCuirass/ClothingBody). ArmorClothing is analogous to ArmorMaterialLeather or ArmorMaterialIron.

About Edit1: Sone item are bad keyworded from the game, for example the prisioner pant/shoes, some thalmor equipment etc. I shall not make any patch to fix this (because I should add the Dlc and the unofficial patch to the required files)

​No reason to for you to fix something someone else already has.  The unofficial patches along with Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade and Clothing and Clutter fixes takes care of just about all of that.

About Edit2: What? I don't understand what are you saying... Armorcuirass and armorclothing are treat in the same way... 

Again, I think here's the problem. The only way I get the 'Body Device is in Sight' status is when I do not have any clothing items equipped at all.

As general response about SexLabAroused: As said by Pinky the "naked armor" from SLA works only on the torso Item, and secondly it build a list in Papyrus that couldn't be use in the CK without make a massive waste of resource/performance, so as said it was already considered and refused, is much easier make a self-patch to fix the keyword...

Ok, too much work. Sorry about that.

About the matching set: I'm not sure that is related only to the keyword, secondly a "slutty" armor is "slutty" because as armor is useless :P

The matching set bonuses are are awarded when you're wearing gear with the keywords ArmorGauntlets, ArmorBoots, ArmorHelmet and ArmorCuirass, and that they all have the correct armor type. It looks for ArmorLight for the Light Armor version of the perk or ArmorHeavy for the Heavy tree. 

However, I bow to your logic on the value of slutty armo:D 

After thinking about what you've said I thought I had a better idea of what you were doing, so I took a look at the esp and was able to find your use of magic effects (very efficient, no wonder you're resistant to any changes).

I edited all the effects I could find that had both armorcuirass and armorclothing as conditionals to use armorcuirass and clothingbody (540f, 43e0, 5414, 5411, 5978 and 5979) and now clothing works the same way armor does: If I'm wearing a body harness, equipping gloves, boots and hood only leaves the body device in sight. When I add a body equip (tavern clothes in this case) the device gets hidden. Removing the tavern clothes switches status back to in sight. 

So, now I'm off to edit some custom records :)

liking the way this is going :P slut madness...what chaos it can course...love it...only issue I have at moment, prolly already been mentioned and I don't think is really issue with this mod. If I get placed in one of collars from cursed loot or pet collar and nakedness is enforced, the player can get stuck in a loop of shocked effect if for eg. I am enslaved by SD which places prison rags on + arm restraints. I realise I can change setting to allow clothing while enslaved to SD etc, so no real biggy...but would be nice if somehow this mod would allow it...if that's even possible :)

@Pinute:

Tnx Pinute, I'll give a look before releasing the upgrade

@Majordespair:

Yes, there's some issues related to generic compatibility problem, the actual (and the next) update of the mod will upgrade also a compatibility system that allow other mod to pause mine without need of dependances...For now I suggest to temporary disable some feature (I, for example, disable the SM when using SD+)

@Pinute:

Tnx Pinute, I'll give a look before releasing the upgrade

@Majordespair:

Yes, there's some issues related to generic compatibility problem, the actual (and the next) update of the mod will upgrade also a compatibility system that allow other mod to pause mine without need of dependances...For now I suggest to temporary disable some feature (I, for example, disable the SM when using SD+)

woohoo for upcoming updates of compatability ..keep up good work ;) tyvm for info :)

Just curious to know if this is a common issue:

When slut madness triggers, the player will run towards an npc, however the run is kind of in fits and starts and it usually stops just a little bit too far away for the dialog to trigger, so it waits for several seconds then teleports the player ontop of the npc before triggering the dialog as normal.

Was wondering if this mod could have a block for certain type of devious device ?

Was playing with devious Regulations but suddenly all female guards where acting strange message popping up, :D Was funny how the guards where treating there own female counterparts like sex-slaves etc..

I have been trying to figure out how to get the Devious Worker part to work.  What does the PC have to have for these dialogues to show up?   Does a slave collar, for instance, have to have (DW) next to it in the inventory?  Is there only certain slave items that have to be worn to trigger these quests?

Thanks in advance, I haven't had a chance to read through all the pages yet.

Never mind  =)   I figured it out!

I have been trying to figure out how to get the Devious Worker part to work.  What does the PC have to have for these dialogues to show up?   Does a slave collar, for instance, have to have (DW) next to it in the inventory?  Is there only certain slave items that have to be worn to trigger these quests?

Thanks in advance, I haven't had a chance to read through all the pages yet.

Never mind  =)   I figured it out!

It only shows for certain NPC's like jarls, innkeepers and merchants so if you have a DD or Zaz collar/device on or are naked their should be an additional dialogue option for them about being in bad sitation and needing money etc

Nice Mod so far, but there should be a separated check for NAKED and DEVICED Body, the best way would be to leave the Naked comments to the Vanila one(if realy the body is just naked without devices), and just add some comments for visible wearing devices. Cuase there is not much sense to say, something about "your Master" just because somebody is naked.

This mod is realy nice idea...nicely used the cover animation for shame situation.

Have a nice weekend!

So i have been using this for a while now and felt I should thank you for the mod.

I do have food for future thought.

Sexlab Aroused has the exhibitionist function, which is a faction handled by storageutil (quoting fishburger67).

I think it would be awesome if that were directly tied to FoS\SM, ie: more fame\madness automatically puts you in that faction.

Again thanks for the mod.

Nice Mod so far, but there should be a separated check for NAKED and DEVICED Body, the best way would be to leave the Naked comments to the Vanila one(if realy the body is just naked without devices), and just add some comments for visible wearing devices. Cuase there is not much sense to say, something about "your Master" just because somebody is naked.

This mod is realy nice idea...nicely used the cover animation for shame situation.

Have a nice weekend!

I agree.

Dangerously Nude (DN) relies on the default "your naked" comment to initiate, when a NPC says something else even though my character is completely nude it prevents DN from triggering.

First News:

Back form the dead, resumed the upgrade work on the mod

Was wondering if this mod could have a block for certain type of devious device ?

Was playing with devious Regulations but suddenly all female guards where acting strange message popping up, :D Was funny how the guards where treating there own female counterparts like sex-slaves etc..

In the next update is already present a spell to exclude specific Npc so you can fix manually

How do you stop the comment frequency? Like I want the comments but everytime I talk to someone they insult me or even when I pass by them.

Next update, already present a % of comment

So i have been using this for a while now and felt I should thank you for the mod.

I do have food for future thought.

Sexlab Aroused has the exhibitionist function, which is a faction handled by storageutil (quoting fishburger67).

I think it would be awesome if that were directly tied to FoS\SM, ie: more fame\madness automatically puts you in that faction.

Again thanks for the mod.

Glad you like it...

About the request, already recieved but rejected.
I prefer let that in control for the player, sorry.

Minor bug report: I dont know if you can fix this but the shame effect that makes your character try to cover herself when naked also sets off the any added noises from slave boots. Essentially if you are standing still while wearing any of the devious devices boots it constantly makes sounds as if you are walking and creates a second set of walking noises when you are moving which is a bit annoying.

Other then that I'm really enjoying your mod.