[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

Have a question.  Are the player fame stats saved when you exit the game?  It appears like everything returns to zero when you load a game save.

Read the description: the fame is related to different areas, they're saved, tecnically they didn't "return to 0", simply you're in a location where you do not have any fame...

Minor bug report: I dont know if you can fix this but the shame effect that makes your character try to cover herself when naked also sets off the any added noises from slave boots. Essentially if you are standing still while wearing any of the devious devices boots it constantly makes sounds as if you are walking and creates a second set of walking noises when you are moving which is a bit annoying.

Other then that I'm really enjoying your mod.

Tnx for the report but yes, is already known... Isn't related to my mod, I suppose that is a property of the offset animation with an issue, nothing that I can solve (the offset animation isn't mine)

Glad you like it

In the next update is already present a spell to exclude specific Npc so you can fix manually

Cool can't wait for new update.

Here is funny story with your mod:

I played an evil khagitte, and used Defeat, to achieve this, but there is some female red guard near the streets could be anywhere, but this female is harassed by alikr warriors, she seem to have a big mouth, i used defeat on her slipped an armbinder on her , and then watched how cool your mod seem to be to any npc wearing devices. looks like she won't have big mouth anymore :D

Basically I don't have any idea about how to do an editable google thing, and also I don't like a "free edit mode", things get wierd :P

Do not add directly in the mod file (except for customization, where I suggest a patch esp, NOT a direct edit) because it's pointless (my current build is different from yours, because I'm upgrading and fixing) and I can't use it.

Anyway: for now the topic list are done, so the only help needed is about a language Fix, if you want to help you're welcome

About the add of new lines:

You can simply pm me about and we could organize something

Just want to thank you once more for the mod.

The devious worker quest is just great, the tasks are varied and that you are paid in items only is an excellent idea. I think thanks to the price bias option from deviously helpless your prices are really bad then, so with 500 gold reward you only get stuff worth like 50-100 when you sell it again. Gives the quest a nice humiliating touch, the NPCs exploiting you so much :)

;)

Feel free to suggest more task if you have something in mind, I'm upgrading All the system before the end of the beta

For now in the Devious Worker Upgrade list there is:

-Extra effect related to approval (low approval cause the add of other devices, high could free you from some)

-Daedric clean (after the add of another system, so after the beta)

Sorry to be a bother, but I've been trying for around 5 skyrim days to Sanguine's Training my follower. He/She (I used sexchange on day three) is at 100 arousal, isn't having sex and is all harnessed up and nude. (Made him/her an expositionist on day 2.)

What are the exact requirements for the forcegreet? I even opened it up in the CK and couldn't figure it out.

The requiment are:

Must be a current follower

Must be an human Npc (I mean Humanoid, human race, elves, orcs, argonian, catshitty)

Must be a female

The arousal level of that Npc must be over the value set in the MCM

She shouldn't already be 'At service'

She must wear a device

On what npc are you trying to use the ST? It could be bad keyworded... have you tried with other follower npc?

If all this condition are met, could be that you've accidentally cut the dialogue and she is already at your service (try to use the spell)

If not working:

Check in the MCM menu, probably the ST was disabled by something...

Doing a ST-pc is problematic... for some reasons related about the other system.

There will be other system where the player is in a submissive state, but a Follower-as-Master is not planned.

Also the ST for now is only a draft, need some major upgrades

;)

Feel free to suggest more task if you have something in mind, I'm upgrading All the system before the end of the beta

For now in the Devious Worker Upgrade list there is:

-Extra effect related to approval (low approval cause the add of other devices, high could free you from some)

-Daedric clean (after the add of another system, so after the beta)

As said i am very happy with the current tasks, they are fitting and varied.

One task comes to my mind though which might be fun:

First you get the task to smelt some ores/and or chop some wood. When you complete the task the npc smiles and says "You surely wonder what i need all this stuff for. Well, let me show you, you have the honor of the first try" and then one of the ZaZ torture furniture animations plays, so the npc needed it to build a wooden horse, cross or something like :D

Got a problem now though, might it have to do something with the new DD versions of assets and integration? I am currently wearing a chastity belt, a heavy yoke and cuffs, asked for a devious work job but i can't activate the NPCs anymore, instead i get the talking menu directly, so doing the jobs is impossible.

Uhm.. no, it's normal. some job couldn't be asked to certain npc, for example the deviced or the one how can't be partner in that activity, like asking to do a blowjob to a woman...

You should be more precise about the problem...

You can't ask to Job to the Npc or you can't perform the tast with 'strangers'?

About the suggestion for the new task I like it, I'll see how to add it, tnx

Uhm.. no, it's normal. some job couldn't be asked to certain npc, for example the deviced or the one how can't be partner in that activity, like asking to do a blowjob to a woman...

You should be more precise about the problem...

You can't ask to Job to the Npc or you can't perform the tast with 'strangers'?

I did reload twice, first the job was to give blowjobs, then to masturbate in front of strangers.

So far when i used the activation key on npcs when a devious work quest was running i always got a popup where i could chose to either attempt the quest or to talk with the npc. Now pressing the e-key only initializes talking.

Ok found the issue. I had disabled device comment, now i enabled it again and it works as it should.

Just have to remember to turn it on and off depending on the situation, if there are additional comments like from prison overhaul crowds or sd+ i turn the device comments off to not get flooded :)

Uhm... No, DC and DW are individual system, disabiling one doesn't add/remove anything to the other... The fix is about an auto-debugger triggered in the maintenance function when the active mods of DD-mq change.

Probably the DW quest get stucked, anyway, glad you solved :)

That's why I've maded the system indipendent from each other :P

The problem about the DD-mq is that is very verbose, So sometimes things get confusing.

Anyway, a suggestion: Is all about keep the right distance between the Npc, if you go too closer they start the DC...

I've avoid to change the base greeting distance (or making them editable) because it could create some issues on other mod.