[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

View File
NEWS:

Don't get too excited, they're Bad news....

I'm sorry but I must abandon this project.
As some of you may have notices the mod didn't get updated for a while: the reasons are about some other priorities that I have and lesser and lesser time at my own disposal.

I've hoped to finish the new version before but sorry: not going to happend.

On the other side IF someone is interested to continue with this mod / re-use the idea / split the ideas on other mods / etc. feel free to do that.

For example time ago someone asked about a FoS system without the DD etc.

I want to thank the people how helped me with this mod:
Mybrainhurts, Yuni, Matador, XluXlu, Xaz, the testers how helped me in finding bug, every one that have suggested something for improve this project (even the rejected ideas, they have tried), and anyone how helped other user to solve problem / find solution / Etc.

Tnx to all of you guys

Bye

INTRO:

First of all, my English is very limited so there may be spelling and grammar errors in the mod. I am working to get these errors corrected. Also, try to keep your messages to me simple and clear. If I can't understand you I will ignore you. :P

I want to thank the members of this community who help me with the translation and edits. :)

NEWS SECTION:

PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANYTHING:

Status of the mod: BETA

News#3
-Added Probability of comment (DC and Fos)
-Done the Mood system and applied to the DC (for now)... the Npc will react differently and keep the mood for a specific amount of hours, configurable possibility of specific mood and override.
-Auto Exhibitionist Setter, is a feature that decide if some npc are Exhibitionist or not (it run once on every npc)
-Added a children remover, I don't like having them around, it move the children out of the cell, they aren't removed, only moved, deactivate the option if you need to interact with them for the vanilla quest.
-Fixed all the dialogues (I hope), my thanks to Matador and Mybrainhurts how helped me
-Added Sound Effect to ST, my thanks to XluXlu
-Something other thing that I've probably forgot... fix, enhacement, things...
UPDATE ADVICE:
The 0.903 shouldn't required the Reset of the mod, In case of problem try the reset (save, disable mod, load, save, enable mod, load, save)
For sure: MAKE A BACKUP OF THE SAVE, I leave the 0.902 on download in case of problem

Take a look at the "Future Plans" section first if you want to suggest something and also the FAQ section if you're having problems with the mod.

Old News:

News#1
Information about the latest version of this mod will be kept in this section. This mod will be in a state of change until the Beta is finished (optimization, upgrades, fixes, etc.). It may be that future revisions will require reinstalling the mod on a clean save.

Please make a backup save just in case something goes wrong. The mod is stable and major problems have not been found/reported but better safe than sorry.

You have been warned!

News#2
Upgrading the DC system, I could use some help to write the dialog lines, If intrested send me a Pm

Bugs Reported, their status, and other fixes and additions:
Current Patch Status:

-Fix: Grammar/spelling errors. (Thnx to MyBrainHurts and Yuni for the help)
-Fix: Disable option, total/partial (for modder, Tnx Stobor for the help)
-Fix: The mod now deactivates when the player is flying (compatibility with flying mod, Tnx Stobor).
-Fix: Now the Sanguine Training (ST) rename debug will maintain the custom name instead of reverting back to the standard Pet name
-Fix: Attack Bug, NPCs will not start a fight with the player (Tnx to Koffii for test and feedback)
-Fix: Anal token now increases as of v 0.901 (Tnx pinky6225 for the initial report)
-Add: Actual "Fame of Slut" (FoS) location's name visible on the MCM FoS page, above the Fame Value
-Add: Optimized uninstall

HELP NEEDED:

-Adding New Dialogue: The mod has a lot of dialogue but still has a high number of reuse. I could use some help to create new phrases for NPCs to say. For example, you could make additional dialogues in categories like the "Follower Shamed" line, or "Fame Comment" and so on.
-Translation: Allowed After Beta (Contact me via Pm)

REQUIRED MODS:

SexLab (of course)
Devious Device - Assets
Devious Device - Integration
Zaz Animation Pack
Sexlab Aroused Redux

You will crash on start up if you do not have these mods and their respective prerequisites.

Fuz Ro D-oh

You will not be able to read NPC dialogue without this mod.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MODS

This mod will be best enjoyed when played alongside the following:
Devious Device - Expansion http://www.loverslab...expansion-v116/
Captured Dream Shop http://www.loverslab...ted-12-10-2014/
More Nasty Critter(For creature expansion) http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/
SexLab Defeat http://www.loverslab...v5b33fixed-805/
Devious Captures http://www.loverslab...vious-captures/
SexLab Helpless http://www.loverslab...ously-helpless/
Hydra Slavegirl http://www.loverslab...avegirls-8117z/
Deviously Enchanted Chests http://www.loverslab...chanted-chests/
Prison Overhaul http://www.loverslab...rison-overhaul/
SlaveTat http://www.loverslab.../619-slavetats/
Spectator Crowd http://www.loverslab...-ultra-edition/
Deviously Cursed Loot http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

GENERIC NOTE

This mod was developed for a female character. You can use this with a male character with no problem but some things could be strange due to the nature of the mod. For example "Fame of Slut" pertains to the number of sex partners the player has had, but I have never heard of a man mocked because he fucks too much. Or in the "Devious Worker" quest: a man who asks around to be fucked may be regarded as a maniac who should be arrested.

In future, if requested, I have no problem to extend the mod for male characters and homosexual activity, but it's pointless to start making things that aren't requested so let me know if there's any demand for this.

This mod is heavily scripted. I have done everything I can to minimize script lag. E.g., if you're in combat, sneaking, or mounted scripts pause and restart only when you are done. But keep an eye on performance and if there is bothersome lag you can try disabling features you do not use.

DESCRIPTION:

This mod is my personal contribution to this community where I downloaded so many things and learned about scripting/modding for Skyrim. The "quests" are, in fact, new framework systems for the game, all customizable via MCM, pertaining to sexual and verbal humiliation and bondage. These systems include the following:

Device Comment (DC): Player character gets comments from NPCs if wearing bondage devices in plain sight.

This system does periodic checks on your character and follower to detect if they are wearing some Devious Devices or if they are naked. These checks search for worn items by keyword so the mod will recognize any items by mods utilizing the ZAP/DD systems of keywords.

So if the Dragonborn (or follower) goes around naked or with some equipped devices in sight, NPCs will react in different ways. There are 3 types of Devices:
- Head devices like gags and blindfolds that could be hidden by wearing a helmet, mask, or similar
- Body devices like chastity belts, bras, or piercings that could be hidden by wearing armor or clothing on the torso
- Other devices that cannot be hidden such as armbinders and some ZAP assets like the yoke, etc.

You can check the status of your character in the "active effects" section of the Skyrim UI.

Fame of Slut (FoS): NPCs comment on the Player Character's sexual exploits in various locations.

The sexual performance of your Dragonborn is tracked by location in vanilla Skyrim. These locations include the nine Holds, major villages, Orc strongholds, etc. New locations added by Dawnguard and Hearthfire DLCs are not tracked yet. It is planned to include these new locations in future expansions of this mod.
The more witnesses of the Dragonborn's debauches there are in a given location, the more fame is accrued in that location. Total FoS in a given location is tracked for an amount of time that can be configured via MCM. Lack of sexual activity in a location causes fame in that location to decline over time and the rate of decline can also be configured in the MCM. NPC comments/insults/embarrassed reactions to the Dragonborn are driven by total FoS: the higher the fame, the worse the comments get.

Every location has its own FoS storage but bigger locations that contain the smaller locations will override the small location's FoS if the larger location's FoS is bigger. Also, FoS in one Hold is independent of FoS in another Hold. For example:
- If you are "famous" for some play with Orcs in the city of Whiterun your FoS will spread to all the smaller locations of Whiterun Hold such as Riverwood.
- If you are more "famous" in Riverwood than you are in Whiterun then NPC commentary in Riverwood is driven by the Riverwood FoS.
- If you are "famous" in Winterhold but unknown in Haafingar you won't get NPC commentary in Haafingar.

Fame in a given location will decrease over time if you have no activity in that location. The rate of decrease is configurable in the MCM.

Fame can also increase for certain non-sexual activity, such as the non-sexual tasks in the Devious Worker quest.
You can check all of your fame stats and their values in your current location in the MCM.

Slut Madness (SM): If certain conditions are met the player character can go mad and start searching for a sexual partner

If the player character is wearing any visible devices and if the character's arousal is above a certain value (configurable in the MCM) then the Dragonborn will lose self-control and search out the nearest NPC who is eligible for a Sexlab animation and beg for sexual release. In this state of madness, the player will not necessarily follow his/her SL sexual preferences. Whether creatures and/or people are suitable targets can be toggled in the MCM.

There is an option for "chain activity" during the SM event which can be configured in the MCM. Chain activity allows the Dragonborn to have sex with as many as 10 NPCs, one after the other. Chain activity also includes threesomes as well. Selecting a high number of NPCs can take some time, usually just several seconds. If something should go wrong however, drawing/sheathing your weapon or a spell will end the SM cycle.

Note:
- Followers aren't considered valid references for the SM (because it's pointless, and you could use other ways to have sex with them).
- When the player character plays a scene it will be guided by an AI package. Due to the nature of packages the player or scene could get stuck but there is a fail safe should this happen that relocates the player after 30 seconds. So if you should get stuck, just hang in there and wait.
- There is also a Debug command in the MCM that unsticks the player. Use it only if the player is stuck for more than 30 seconds.
- There is a Slut Madness growing/fading option. After a successful SM activity, it will increase or decrease the probability to trigger another SM scene. Variables like delay, chance to start anyway, etc., can be configured in the MCM. If both growing and fading options are active, then increments/decrements will be applied randomly

Device Comment NPC (DCN): This will trigger a DC scene between NPCs. It also contains a FoS system for NPCs.

DCN is an extension of the DC system for the player that makes NPCs who are not your followers insult other NPCs who are wearing devices regardless if the devices are hidden or not. An NPC wearing a device will be considered as a slave and subject to verbal abuse. A follower is selectable only if the device is in sight or if his/her fame level is over a certain amount.

For now NPCs have only a few lines of dialogue. Maybe in the future I'll make an upgrade if requested.

There is also a FoS extension for NPCs. With this enabled, the NPC will gain fame from SL activity (and other). This extension of fame to NPCs allows the use of more lines of dialogue.

Note:
- NPCs have only one fame level (not several like the player has).
- An NPC's fame does not diminish with inactivity over time as does the player's fame.

Slut Madness NPC (SMN): Similar to DCN but for NPCs to initiate a Slut Madness scene.

Extension of Slut Madness to NPCs who are not your followers. An NPC wearing devices will randomly start to search for a non-deviced NPC for sex. Chain activity is not included for NPCs.

Devious Worker (DW): The player character can do some work for certain classes of NPCs in order to gain gold or goods.

With this quest the player, if deviced, can do tasks for certain NPCs such as merchants. Some NPCs will pay you in goods, others will give you money. This is especially suited for playing alongside death alternative or capture mods like Defeat, Helpless, DA-YMOYL, SD+, etc.

The tasks are simple enough. Just do what you're told to do. The task could require you to use an object in your inventory. You'll see the [DW] tag on these items. Just equip it and the task proceeds automatically.

Note:
- The device you're wearing must be visible in order to ask for a job. If there is no dialogue option to ask for a job from an eligible NPC then all of your devices are hidden by articles of clothing. Refer to the Device Comment section above for more detail.

Sanguine Training (ST): You can order your follower to engage in various activities.

If your current follower is above a certain level of arousal (configured in the MCM), you will be able to use the Alteration spell "[sT] Master Command" to order the follower to engage in various sex acts or other tasks. The Follower MUST WEAR A COLLAR to be considered a valid target for the Order Spell. There are a number of available orders arranged in a level system. Which orders are actually available is determined by the follower's "slutness". Every time the follower executes an order, slutness is increased. Once the follower's slutness is high enough, the next available order is unlocked.

To use the spell, just cast it on your follower, select the order you wish to give, then cast the spell again on the NPC who will be the target of the follower's actions. For example if you want your follower to masturbate in front of a certain NPC then recast the spell on that NPC. You can also re-cast the spell on your follower to reconfigure and select the player as target.

WARNING:

One of the tasks is to order your follower to get a new name from an NPC or from the player. The player can enter the new name using the keyboard but, due to a problem related to the memorization of the string input by the player, the new name gets lost sometimes and the follower cannot be interacted with because his/her name becomes "" and so the game considers that it cannot be activated. You can recast the [sT] Master Command spell and try to rename the follower again, or you can use the debug option in the ST section of this mod's MCM.

If you uninstall this mod you also uninstall the debugger. If you plan to uninstall this mod after trying it out it may be best to avoid renaming your follower. The name change is handled by an SKSE function so the problem may be fixed by the SKSE team at some point, but until then please keep this warning in mind.

FUTURE PLANS

General:
-Extension for SlaveTats (consider the Slave Tats as Devices)

Device Comment:
- Add Reaction dialogue
- Add a Mood system Done

Fame Of Slut:
- Add Fame Category (Victim and Aggressor)
- Plug-in for extend the system to Dawnguard/Dragonborn location

Sanguine Training:
- Add Pet Refuse Probability with Discipline Skill and punishment for dis-obey

Devious Worker:
- Daedric Cleaning
- Add chance to unlock some devices if the approval of the master is over a certain value
- Add chance to get punished if the approval of the master is under a certain value

NOTE FOR TESTERS

Let me know if you find some issues or problems or if you have any suggestions, but keep in mind that:

- I don't speak English, so try to be CLEAR.
- Use the support topic
- BACKUP THE DAMN SAVE
- FOR NOW I will not add anything (I want to finish the Beta first, then add new content later)
- I accept/encourage suggestions about new lines of dialogue (or whole categories) related to the various systems

The completed version of this mod will probably require some heavy changes in scripts or mechanics that would necessitate a reset of the mod. Just so you know... But I will try to maintain backwards compatibility with previous versions.

NOTE FOR MODDERS

- If you want to exclude from the system your NPCs for any reason (for example, you wish to exclude "Master' from Captured Dreams Shop) you should add to them the Keyword "vhddmq_Exclude" (case-insensitive) and the system will ignore your NPC. Funny thing: I forgot to test if it really works so let me know if it doesn't.
- There's also a feature that allows a temporary deactivation of my mod (or any subsystem(s) of it) without the need of a mod dependency. If you need to know how to do this PM me...

To the authors of required mods: I have read your conditions and terms of use and I tried to respect all the conditions, asked permission when asked, etc. If I made some mistake that violates some of your rules please let me know and I'll fix it.

FAQ:

The mod has stopped working, doesn't trigger any scene, etc.
- Sometimes it happens, I don't know why. If you notice that the mod seems to be dormant just quicksave/quickload. The mod restarts itself all the time.

I go around with 5 body devices but the Active effect tab says that they're hidden
- If you wear a Cloak this is normal.
- If you wear other things that have the keyword "ArmorCuirass OR ArmorClothing" this is normal, even if it's a G-string. The system recognizes the keyword not the item or the layer.
- Note that even some vanilla items are badly keyworded (like prisoners trousers or Thalmor gloves)

The guard in the city stopped me for sexual acts in the city, but the only one doing activity was the NPC
- If you use "Spectator Crowd" (recommended!) this mod sometimes doesn't distinguish between Player activity and NPC activity. Disable "sex in city forbidden" until a fix is found.

My follower's name is set to none and I cannot activate it
- I think that is an issue related to the SKSE function, or some other mod that tries to change the follower's name, or the string that holds the value gets lost. I don't know. You could just recast the [sT] Master Command spell on the Pet and rename it again, then you can interact with it again. If the Pet isn't under your control use the Debugger in the MCM of ST, or save and reload when your Player is close to the NPC.

I gave my follower a custom name but it's written with all capitalized letters
- Renaming is a big pain in the ass. Strings with a length less than 3 are considered case-insensitive so you can end up with random capitalizations. You can avoid this potential issue by having your pet renamed by another NPC.

CTD when play a "torment" animation
- Update to 0.902

Could you put an exclusion list for some Slutty armor?
-No. Is simplier if you remove the Keyword "ArmorCuirass" or "ClothingBody" from the item, ask in the support Thread how.

THANKS

My Cat 'Mr.Ninja-Sumo-Samurai' for not eating my Goldfish 'Terror-From-The-Deep XVI' when I wasn't looking...
Ashal and Fore, for their unique contributions to Skyrim modding
The Devious Devices team (especially Min for not putting me, for now, in the ignore list)
Xaz
The SkyUI team
Yuni, mybrainhurts and Matador for help with the language fix
XluXlu for the help with the sound effects
All the testers who have tried the mod and reported bugs and suggestions
All the contributors to this community

I've probably forgotten someone...

FINAL NOTE

This mod is ONLY for LoversLab website. You may not repack, re-publish, etc., any of my work.
Translations of this mod are allowed after autorization AFTER the Betatest

I do not take any responsibility for save corruption, game problems, etc.

Sh*t. I'm so used to pressing the macro "compile script" that I've compiled 6 times this text file instead of saving it...

(Many thanks to MybrainHurts for helping me to fix this description :) )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Devious Device - Assets, Devious Device - Integration, Zaz Resource, Sexlab Aroused, Fuz roh d'ho
  • Special Edition Compatible

I think that you're actually the only one how had read all the description XD

Ahn, do me a favor plz, give me some feedback after testing, for now I'll be surprised even if this actually work XD

I will take notes for you and then look in the CK for the needed language corrections.  I am happy to help you.

@versh

I did tests with devices equipped at the Sleeping Giant Inn.  Armbinder, Harness, and Chastity Belt.  Each time Ognar gave me a different job that fit what my character was wearing.  I think your scripting for KeyWords is good so far.

I am sad to say there are many misspellings.  :-/  I understand English is too complicated to write so I am making notes for you.  I hope that will help.

So far, the mod works.  :D

what is your natural language ?

the mod Looks very interesting, some things like the comments from npcs about the characters Situation have been performed in oblivion, but not in skyrim.

i am especially interested in that part where the character can make Money by using devices. can you describe this a bit more please. do you include devices like x cross, wooden horse, wheel, chains, etc ?

the mod Looks very interesting, some things like the comments from npcs about the characters Situation have been performed in oblivion, but not in skyrim.

i am especially interested in that part where the character can make Money by using devices. can you describe this a bit more please. do you include devices like x cross, wooden horse, wheel, chains, etc ?

If your character is wearing anything with a ZAZ/Devious KeyWord attached to it the NPCs will recognize that and it will open added dialogue.  Who I tested was Ognar and on que he made comments about the equipped devices and had the dialogue option to work for him.

I don't know about ZAZ furniture.  There isn't any in the Sleeping Giant Inn. :P

This mod is pretty fucking impressive.

You could make it into a very good slavery mod with very few changes:

1. Give an option so that any NPC can assign jobs to the PC.
    2. Create some devices that cannot be removed unless the PC finishes the jobs for the NPC.

This mod sounds amazing!

It also has what is essentially a sexual reputation system!

About the Hold vs Village vs roads

For example the stable/farmland areas outside Whiterun is consider Whiterun or roads?

Essentially roughly how far from civilization does it still count towards a Hold?

Also any plan on separating consensual vs victim reputation?

I will keep this post simple because English is not your best language.

I volunteer to help out with adding dialogue or checking for errors. Assign me lines in private messages and I will check for you. You may also give me situations you want more lines for.

Your mod sounds great. I will try it. Thank you for your work.

May have found a issue with one of the jobs was on the cooking job but after cooking a dozen or more items at a cooking pot it never advanced. I rune realistic needs and desises and i think it prevented me from advancing due to this mod not recognizing the items ill try again later on other cooking items.

@versh

I did tests with devices equipped at the Sleeping Giant Inn.  Armbinder, Harness, and Chastity Belt.  Each time Ognar gave me a different job that fit what my character was wearing.  I think your scripting for KeyWords is good so far.

I am sad to say there are many misspellings.  :-/  I understand English is too complicated to write so I am making notes for you.  I hope that will help.

So far, the mod works.  :D

If your character is wearing anything with a ZAZ/Devious KeyWord attached to it the NPCs will recognize that and it will open added dialogue.  Who I tested was Ognar and on que he made comments about the equipped devices and had the dialogue option to work for him.

I don't know about ZAZ furniture.  There isn't any in the Sleeping Giant Inn. :P

Tnx Kendo, sometime I get laughting like a madman when I read my own error in the scene "Oh pliz could iu ave me?" XD

What... SD just had an update and now this. Gosh why is December so awesome. Ty for your work. I will be sure to try it out later on today

Christmas times XD I've also downloaded the SD update :P

This mod is pretty fucking impressive.

You could make it into a very good slavery mod with very few changes:

1. Give an option so that any NPC can assign jobs to the PC.

2. Create some devices that cannot be removed unless the PC finishes the jobs for the NPC.

I've thinked about this during the develop of the mod, but there's a lot of other mod that do this, so I prefer to not step in the lawn of other :P

By the way I think that this should work with mod like SD and other.

The base concept of this is also to enrich others mod contents :)

For the second point... I think that is possible, but the original concept is 'I've already stucked', but don't worry I'm thinking for a future update  for a thing like that in an other mechanic

This mod sounds amazing!

It also has what is essentially a sexual reputation system!

About the Hold vs Village vs roads

For example the stable/farmland areas outside Whiterun is consider Whiterun or roads?

Essentially roughly how far from civilization does it still count towards a Hold?

Also any plan on separating consensual vs victim reputation?

The Location are based on the Base location system, so All the cell marked as Whiterun location will work as Whiterun fame location, The city, the shop, the around of the city... During the alpha test I've noticed that even High Hrothgar is considered "Whiterun Location", so I had to manually exclude (High Hrotgar Doesn't keep any fame track)...

So if, for example, you make a Playerhome mod, and put that to solitude but mark his location as Whiterun, this will give/take fame from whiterun

I cannot precisely respond about 'How far' the roads are considered Holds and what are not, that depends on the single Cell info, But I can make an option that tell in what region you are.

I can add any type of reputation, It isn't a problem, but in that case I need a complete set of line of dialogue, if you're intrested let me know :)

Absolutely brilliant so far - love the jobs and the humiliating comments

Am trying to keep track of errors, but keep getting distracted by the content.

Have noticed one spelling mistake so far - avanches should be advances

Yeah, I know what you mean :P

That one isn't an error, is a French expression, I couldn't find an appropriate expression, Did you think that should be better in english? Or if you had a more appropriate word, let me know :)

I will keep this post simple because English is not your best language.

I volunteer to help out with adding dialogue or checking for errors. Assign me lines in private messages and I will check for you. You may also give me situations you want more lines for.

Your mod sounds great. I will try it. Thank you for your work.

Tnx for the help :)

Thank you for this mod. It's a lot of fun so far.

I haven't encountered any bugs. The only thing is that the dialogue needs to be edited, as is already known. Drop me a line if you would like another helper for the dialogue.

Tnx also to you :)

May have found a issue with one of the jobs was on the cooking job but after cooking a dozen or more items at a cooking pot it never advanced. I rune realistic needs and desises and i think it prevented me from advancing due to this mod not recognizing the items ill try again later on other cooking items.

I'm sorry, the description isn't much clear about it, you should use the give item in your inventory, not cooking random things, you should have a misc object named "[DW] *something*" and you should click on this in your inventory when near to a cooking point :)

Good job! But extremely need a standalone comment system for FOS and SMN.

Uhm... what do you mean?

Fame of slut is indipendent from Slut Madness Npc

The first give comment to the player by fame value, the second make the "slave" npc go wild

Did you mean FOSNpc and SMN?

They use the same mechanic to avoid waste of resource, but you can switch off Fos without problem...

Uhm... what do you mean?

Fame of slut is indipendent from Slut Madness Npc

The first give comment to the player by fame value, the second make the "slave" npc go wild

Did you mean FOSNpc and SMN?

They use the same mechanic to avoid waste of resource, but you can switch off Fos without problem...

Maybe what they mean is that often the regular comments seem to take precedence over the subtitles from this mod, so if someone nearby is speaking you cannot read the dialogue between player and NPC. Especially if there is a ****ing bard who won't stop singing Ragnar the Red. (This mod made me get so frustrated that I console killed Mikael in Whiterun).

I've thinked about this during the develop of the mod, but there's a lot of other mod that do this, so I prefer to not step in the lawn of other  :P

By the way I think that this should work with mod like SD and other.

But only certain NPCs will give the jobs, so not all masters will give the jobs, right? I think the new SD is supposed to be easy to make plugins for, so hopefully you (or somebody else, if you give permission) could write a plugin for that mod that lets masters assign the jobs, and lets these jobs increase the Owner's disposition in SD+. 

But anyway, the mod as it is is really amazing. I am impressed that a mod like this appeared here without even showing up as a beta. Usually it takes months of mods been broken and fixed and broken again before they are really playable, but this one seems flawless right out of the gate. Great job.

Neat mod, adds a lot to DDi when the NPC's react to the devices.

I have two slaves with me from the sexlab sex slaves mod and they are both exhibistionist on arousal but they seem to consider themselves clothed when they don't seem clothed to me :) which slots does the mod check?

Pic of what their wearing and the slots used

2014_12_13_00001.jpg

2014_12_13_00002.jpg