I'm not sure how crimes can be differentiated by type, but public service as an alternative to prison (which is too boring anyway) looks interesting. I can imaging a guard stopping you, and you have 3 choices: fight, go to jail or serve the Hold by paying off you crime with the money auto-taken from you while you're collared. How you will get the money is completely up to you.

I'm not sure how crimes can be differentiated by type, but public service as an alternative to prison (which is too boring anyway) looks interesting. I can imaging a guard stopping you, and you have 3 choices: fight, go to jail or serve the Hold by paying off you crime with the money auto-taken from you while you're collared. How you will get the money is completely up to you.

Possible Hooks...

PUBLIC NUDITY... I've used a mod that fined you for public nudity, recently. I might still be using it, I use soo many mods. I could find it for you, if need be.

STEALING... When I steal and get caught, the npc's call out for the guards.

GUARDS... Attacking a guard.

BOUNTY COLLARS... Bounty hunters have a dialogue option.

Here's the new feature, "Follower Buff".

After having sex with the Dragonborn Pet, her followers become empowered. The effect strength is based on Pet's arousal before sex (PC_Arousal).

- Health increased by PC_Arousal + PC_Arousal / 20 * PC_Level

- Weapon and Destruction damage increased by PC_Arousal

For horse, it is:

- Stamina increased by PC_Arousal * 2 + PC_Arousal / 10 * PC_Level (allowing longer sprints)

- Speed increased by PC_Arousal * 0.8 (because flat 200% speed is just too much)

The effect duration is based on the sex act time, each second of sex adds 60 seconds to the duration.

Player gets the "dummy" copy of the effect, for the purpose of seeing the duration and magnitude of the follower buffs.

I need your opinions (and testing, since I rewrote lots of code again :blush:)

Here's the new feature, "Follower Buff".

After having sex with the Dragonborn Pet, her followers become empowered. The effect strength is based on Pet's arousal before sex (PC_Arousal).

- Health increased by PC_Arousal + PC_Arousal / 20 * PC_Level

- Weapon and Destruction damage increased by PC_Arousal

For horse, it is:

- Stamina increased by PC_Arousal * 2 + PC_Arousal / 10 * PC_Level (allowing longer sprints)

- Speed increased by PC_Arousal * 0.8 (because flat 200% speed is just too much)

The effect duration is based on the sex act time, each second of sex adds 60 seconds to the duration.

Player gets the "dummy" copy of the effect, for the purpose of seeing the duration and magnitude of the follower buffs.

I need your opinions (and testing, since I rewrote lots of code again :blush:)

Does it work for horses? :)

It does. The stamina is finite (though it recuperates quickly) and there is no health buff but otherwise it has what you requested + speed buff :)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but.... what if I want the FOLLOWER to be the pet? Will this work in that direction as well or does it only work on the player?

*EDIT**

Nevermind... tried it. Results were a bit unsettling :)

It is planned for a near update. It will work for a follower (your follower will satisfy you or your other followers) and for other NPC ("public service").

What's unsettling? Please elaborate, I want to hear any feedback! :blush:

It does. The stamina is finite (though it recuperates quickly) and there is no health buff but otherwise it has what you requested + speed buff :)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but.... what if I want the FOLLOWER to be the pet? Will this work in that direction as well or does it only work on the player?

*EDIT**

Nevermind... tried it. Results were a bit unsettling :)

It is planned for a near update. It will work for a follower (your follower will satisfy you or your other followers) and for other NPC ("public service").

What's unsettling? Please elaborate, I want to hear any feedback! :blush:

Regarding unsettling...

I put a collar on my cute female follower. Debug message said that MY servitude had started so I kinda knew what was coming...

Suddenly my male PC is down sucking on a dwemer strapon that my follower equipped. :)

Not the manly Nord he's supposed to be.... heheheh.

This collar mod and what you've done with it so far is really cool. Would you be interested in doing something similar but in a consensual strain? I *think* it would be much simpler than this collar as there wouldn't be any bad effects, no loss of equipment, ... possibly buffs, but not even those are needed. I'm formulating (in my mind.... which is a little twisted sometimes so the path kinda wanders and.....) an idea for a "Friends with Benefits" ring. The ring reads arousal and will have a follower approach and ASK for "relief". Hopefully a couple choices as to how that relief gets provided. So the TRIGGER (arousal or whatever) initiates DIALOGUE between friends. :)

Ideally it can also "see" if Milk Mod Economy and/or SoulGem Oven II are installed and check the state of milk or soulgems. (The detection of those 2 mods is already being done in Devious Cidhna WITHOUT having those mods as dependencies).

I don't have the skills to pull it off, but I can write the dialogue :)

UNLESS..... you add a ring to Pet Collar and incorporate all this stuff. I just think it'd probably be easier to do a stand alone mod.

I really like what Pet Collar does because it's CONFIGURABLE. I can turn off all of the bad effects and ALMOST make it the consensual activity I'm after. I'd LIKE it to be less mechanical though so it's not like an Insta-Fuck when a follower is aroused. I get that the way this was designed is for the follower to be the master over the pet. And in THAT way it works for another profile I have where I leave the bad effects ON and use it as intended. 

I remember to stumble upon some slaves (from Sexlab Stories/Devious Stories) that I could have her follow me. Would help to keep someone like that around for something more than a mule.

Quick! Someone make a very basic follower for mule and SexLab entertainment lol

Would you get shocked by the collar if you use a flesh spell?

No.

Not sure if I missed it in the thread, but does the effect work when an NPC is collared?

It's nice that you asked! Because I just finished the NPC support. Collared NPC will undress and become a target for your, your followers, your horse etc sex needs :)

If you are aroused, you'll be asked if you want to release your tension with the Pet, as well as participate in an orgy with your followers, including your other pets. Also, everyone including you will get a buff for fucking the Pet (can be switched in MCM). I just need to test the buffs before uploading the update.

Also, removed the weapon and destruction magic buffs, left only health increase.

For now collared NPC can interact only with you or your companions. I will add public service in next update, if someone requests it ;)

Not sure if I missed it in the thread, but does the effect work when an NPC is collared?

It's nice that you asked! Because I just finished the NPC support. Collared NPC will undress and become a target for your, your followers, your horse etc sex needs :)

If you are aroused, you'll be asked if you want to release your tension with the Pet, as well as participate in an orgy with your followers, including your other pets. Also, everyone including you will get a buff for fucking the Pet (can be switched in MCM). I just need to test the buffs before uploading the update.

For now collared NPC can interact only with you or your companions. I will add public service in next update, if someone requests it ;)

I hope you release the source as well, cause I will steal the shit out of that code ;)

Also I hereby request public service implementation :P

Sure, the sources are always there, and you're free to use them. But there's some lack of comments, so ask me about unclear parts ;)

Public service is on the way, I just need to fix inventory control issue when looting with 'Loot All' command grabs too much loots for script events to handle. Apparently there's no queue in Papyrus.

The 'I feel lonely' message will change to something like 'I feel like a free target for everyone's sex needs' then... Need to think about good wording.

If anyone uses a custom follower which is not recognized by PetCollar and wishes to help the project, I have a small request for you :)

I need your assistance in testing one solution that can possibly enable custom followers for use with PetCollar.

Known followers-that-are-not-followers: Serana, Atvir Dres, Inigo etc.

You need to, while having such follower recruited, execute GetPlayerTeammate command on him (open console, click on him, type 'GetPlayerTeammate' and hit Enter).

If it returns 1, method works :)

Thanks in advance!

Sure, the sources are always there, and you're free to use them. But there's some lack of comments, so ask me about unclear parts ;)

Oh, I will ask you about everything :P

I'm currently trying to set up scenes and I can't get anything to work... so if your stuff works, you'll be my API ;)

(also you'll be the hero of my users, since a lot of people want me to implement prostitution ;))

Hello. 

First, with regards to followers who don't count as followers (Inigo, Sofia, etc), you can use the latest Extensible Follower Framework to force them into the normal follower system. I'm doing this currently with Sofia. I used the "recruit" option on her after she was already following me. It has shown no problems so far, but there could be risks.

Second, when we have our items taken away, could we keep 1 lock pick, similar to getting thrown in prison?

Thank you.

EFF works like a charm for 'special' followers! Just had successful 'interaction' with Serana, and I didn't even need to edit anything. What's even better, it has Inventory functionality that will perfectly work with my Inventory Control. I'm even thinking of adding it as a requirement, the best follower mod I've seen so far ^_^

About lock picks. I must admit that I forgot about them, since I use Lock Overhaul's 'unlock anything with spells' feature. I'll add an option to allow 0-20 lock picks in next update:

post-167931-0-66885800-1421193041_thumb.jpg

Thank you! :blush:

I really like EFF, but for some reason... every once in a while... animations stop working. I mean it'll go through dialogues and get to where the animation should be starting and the dialogue stays up and it doesn't proceed to start the animation. I'm not sure if it's EFF or something I run WITH EFF, but if I switch to AFT that problem never happens. 

I am playing a female PC with a male vampire follower and the collar works great, I appreciate you adding a toggle for the armor restriction also as I wanted to be able to play a more regular game.

I do have a request and a thought, the sex triggered by the collar seems to pull from my consensual list instead of the aggressive list negating a couple mods I have based on rape (Skooma whores forced drink and some effects in the Util mod) If its not too much trouble can you add a consensual/nonconsensual toggle?

Also the idea is for the collar to make vampire followers feed on you during sex, the drain visual would work but maybe with some biting during sex animations eventually...one thing at a time.

Can anyone tell me why script property is None even though it is filled?! :-/

Had to use this crutch...

if !lockpick
	lockpick = Game.GetForm(0x0000000A) as MiscObject
endif

I really like EFF, but for some reason... every once in a while... animations stop working. I mean it'll go through dialogues and get to where the animation should be starting and the dialogue stays up and it doesn't proceed to start the animation. I'm not sure if it's EFF or something I run WITH EFF, but if I switch to AFT that problem never happens. 

What do you mean by animations? Characters stuck into static pose? This mod has 12k+ endorsements on Nexus, so it may be something on your side maybe? :) I'll not be adding it as a hard requirement anyway.

I am playing a female PC with a male vampire follower and the collar works great, I appreciate you adding a toggle for the armor restriction also as I wanted to be able to play a more regular game.

I do have a request and a thought, the sex triggered by the collar seems to pull from my consensual list instead of the aggressive list negating a couple mods I have based on rape (Skooma whores forced drink and some effects in the Util mod) If its not too much trouble can you add a consensual/nonconsensual toggle?

Also the idea is for the collar to make vampire followers feed on you during sex, the drain visual would work but maybe with some biting during sex animations eventually...one thing at a time.

Consensual/nonconsensua toggle is doable and definitely within the scope of this mod. Possibly tied to the SexLab Dialogs disposition.

Feeding should be possible. But definitely not during sex as it will require new animations. Before, after or instead of sex is doable.

Also, I've already found some decent Death Hound collar model by Vioxsis and I hope the author won't mind me using it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2oroli1d9qd653e/The+Dogs%27.rar

Can anyone tell me why script property is None even though it is filled?! :-/

Had to use this crutch...

if !lockpick
	lockpick = Game.GetForm(0x0000000A) as MiscObject
endif

What do you mean by animations? Characters stuck into static pose? This mod has 12k+ endorsements on Nexus, so it may be something on your side maybe? :) I'll not be adding it as a hard requirement anyway.

Consensual/nonconsensua toggle is doable and definitely within the scope of this mod. Possibly tied to the SexLab Dialogs disposition.

Feeding should be possible. But definitely not during sex as it will require new animations. Before, after or instead of sex should be doable though, given the Actor.StartVampireFeed function works for NPCs.

Also, I've already found some decent Death Hound collar model by Vioxsis and I hope the author won't mind me using it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2oroli1d9qd653e/The+Dogs%27.rar

Lol I just saw that deathound collar and was coming back to edit my post....this would make your follower a vampire instead of just some pale guy. Also would be a great way to start a vampire playthrough, dominated by a master the forced to change, complete with a couple of deathounds.

I am tired and rambling now, another thought...Aroused Creatures does something like this just with creatures and the author added the ability to not have attacks happen if you are sneaking or if your weapon is drawn, keeping the chances of an attack happening at a really bad time to a minimum. It ended up blending in enough where I could play smoothly and not worry about it.

Lol I just saw that deathound collar and was coming back to edit my post....this would make your follower a vampire instead of just some pale guy. Also would be a great way to start a vampire playthrough, dominated by a master the forced to change, complete with a couple of deathounds.

Too bad there are no SexLab animations for multiple dogs :(

I am tired and rambling now, another thought...Aroused Creatures does something like this just with creatures and the author added the ability to not have attacks happen if you are sneaking or if your weapon is drawn, keeping the chances of an attack happening at a really bad time to a minimum. It ended up blending in enough where I could play smoothly and not worry about it.

PetCollar's Fucktoy 'attack' should not trigger if there is an enemy nearby. But I may add additional checks probably.

When you're considered 'too busy for sex'? I can imagine some thievery or an assault on a friendly victim that should not be interfered. Like when you're trespassing, human followers should be aware of it and keep focused. I don't like to simply add an 'IsSneaking' condition as it would be too simple to control the effect.

Also, you may want to check your companions' needs before going on such missions :)

I've noticed a couple things when you put collars on more than one character. First off, if the follower search quest is triggered twice in quick succession, it tries to use actors that are already in a sexlab animation. I think that could be fixed by adding a condition to the aliases that they can't be in the SexLabAnimatingFaction.

The second thing I noticed is that the follower search script doesn't care which character is wearing collar that triggered the search when assigning the victim (from what I have seen and my understanding of the script, it prefers a follower over the player). I think this can be fixed by having the fucktoy effect script store the target actor and pass that to the Refresh function after it starts the follower search quest.

I've tried both of those fixes and tested them out for a few minutes. They seem to work, but there may be something I'm missing or better ways of doing it.