Ok, I did some further testing and I'm getting some weird results, the unequip only happens on cell change, like from exterior to interior or vice versa. What's getting me, I set the collar to be unequipable via the console, ie: equipitem blablabla 1 on my "volunteer" follower, did a cell change and the following happened, I had set a debug message up to let me know when the collar was unequipped, got that message after a cell change, checked vis the console on my follower and both the collar and it's script instance version was still equipped, but the enchanted was deactivated! It's like the enchantment was the thing being unequipped, strange days indeed...

Does the follower have a standard outfit? It happens every now and then that a follower will revert to their standard set on cellchange, only workaround is to use a mod that forces inventory management, or use a custom follower without their own gear set.

I made good experiences with Amazing Follower Tweaks, had one follower I decked out in Devious Gear, but every now and then she decided to requip her steel armor, even though I removed that with console commands.

It's a great mod, specially with the updates that Yurik has put into it, but I've hit a snag, everything else is working great, but after an unknown period of time any follower I've put the PetCollar on unequips it, it's still in thier inventory and the scriptinstance seems to be equipped (checked via the console), but they start re-equipping armor, etc. Maybe one of the other users here or Yurik could possibly shed a little light on this for me?

I have no idea why does it happen. :s

I am also having this, you can still see the collar but it doesnt activate and when I look in here inventory the marker is not beside the collar, I tried both the keyless and regular with 0.39 version. It seems like mostly when I zoned and also if I gave my followers other DD items unequipped it. I checked Sexlab strip options and it def isnt being removed there. I seem to have trouble keeping DD mods stable, is that the same for everyone?

Great mod! I feel it strikes the best balance between gameplay and slavery.

However, there is a problem inherent with sex scenes triggering automatically. A minor issue is that sometimes, when the player character is using one of the crafting tables, forge etc, a follower will engage the player which messes up the sex scene (camera stuck, invisible player character with tfc). I had another issue with this mod interfering with other sexlab mods. An example would be when I chose one of the sex options provided by Sexlab Solutions. PetCollar chose that precise time to interfere (I know, what are the chances!) and start a scene of its own, effectively breaking the Solutions quest.

An idea to circumvent this would be to notify the player that the follower/master needs attention. When this happens, talking to the follower (or activating the follower via a special hotkey) would trigger the scene. This can be counted as consensual. If the player character doesn't talk to the follower after few in-game hours after the notification, than the forced scene would start, which can be counted as aggressive.

Ok, I did some further testing and I'm getting some weird results, the unequip only happens on cell change, like from exterior to interior or vice versa. What's getting me, I set the collar to be unequipable via the console, ie: equipitem blablabla 1 on my "volunteer" follower, did a cell change and the following happened, I had set a debug message up to let me know when the collar was unequipped, got that message after a cell change, checked vis the console on my follower and both the collar and it's script instance version was still equipped, but the enchanted was deactivated! It's like the enchantment was the thing being unequipped, strange days indeed...

I'm not sure that console command 'equipitem blabla 1' properly activates DD items.

Also, I managed to reproduced it - my collared follower unequipped the collar and clothed himself right after we changed cells.

However, when I traded him the collar and he equipped it the second time, everything worked correctly. I changed cells a number of times and collar was still on, traded him my hat which he immediately equipped just to be zapped again - the collar worked as it should.

Please try to place it manually (by trade or via reverse pickpocket) again after the issue arises and say if the issue persists, it may be a possible workaround.

Suggestion:

Could you consider changing the activated punishment for wearing armor to something more interesting :D?

Like for example triggering some zaz animation from the follower if the collar triggers while you have equipped some forbidden items, and then a chance the follower will strip and steal them.

Or anything else that lets you wear forbidden stuff at a price or risk but without really forcing you.

(i know it can be disabled, just to have something different from other collars :D).

I'm not a fan of devious devices so I never bother to check your mod out until recently I found out it's follower supported.

I think it's better to make it like a dialogue option that will appear when the requirement is met instead of a pop up because that's annoying when my char. is traveling on the road then got to wait until the pop up comes up again if my char wants to have sex with his pet. I would've asked for a dialogue to make my char. demand for sex at all times but that might not be what devious device is all about (although i think it should, she's just a pet after all)

It also seems this mod doesn't really work well with AFT, the collar locked itself after it was put in my pet's backpack (it's an AFT thing, not her inventory) so I have to console command the other collar to put it in her inventory to make it work. Also, AFT seems to put her armors back on whenever my char. switch cells with her so I get to see her get shocked again & again which is kind of amusing. (Yes, I know I have to set her outfit, I later set the collar on her just to stop that).

I have a minor problem.

I used to equip the vanity collar and everything was fine.

With slave collar instead for some reasons when i equip it the necklace is not displayed.

Its equipped regularly and when i unequip the collar it reappears but its not visible while the collar is equipped :(

(i use UNP arween collar from LOTR).

I'm not a fan of devious devices so I never bother to check your mod out until recently I found out it's follower supported.

I think it's better to make it like a dialogue option that will appear when the requirement is met instead of a pop up because that's annoying when my char. is traveling on the road then got to wait until the pop up comes up again if my char wants to have sex with his pet. I would've asked for a dialogue to make my char. demand for sex at all times but that might not be what devious device is all about (although i think it should, she's just a pet after all)

It also seems this mod doesn't really work well with AFT, the collar locked itself after it was put in my pet's backpack (it's an AFT thing, not her inventory) so I have to console command the other collar to put it in her inventory to make it work. Also, AFT seems to put her armors back on whenever my char. switch cells with her so I get to see her get shocked again & again which is kind of amusing. (Yes, I know I have to set her outfit, I later set the collar on her just to stop that).

I'll add the dialogs once I know how to do it. I tried reverse-engineering some other mods with dialogs but alas to no avail, as I still have not a clue how it's made. I guess I have to read some manuals :dodgy:

Also, I'm glad to hear the shocking & unequip actually works on followers :)

I have a minor problem.

I used to equip the vanity collar and everything was fine.

With slave collar instead for some reasons when i equip it the necklace is not displayed.

Its equipped regularly and when i unequip the collar it reappears but its not visible while the collar is equipped :(

(i use UNP arween collar from LOTR).

It's limitation of the Hentai collar mesh that PetCollar uses. The original collar uses neck slot (35), thus covering the standard neck wear. You shouldn't been able to wear it with necklaces at all if I didn't change the biped slot of game object to DD's standards (45). I asked the author for permission to edit and share his edited collar resources in my mod, but he doesn't answer :(

Well, I wish I could report good news, but I'm still having the unequip issue, even tried your hotfix of a sorts Yurik, as soon as followers or any other wearers zone to an exterior from a interior or vice versa, collar unequips. Gave it back to them using standard follower dialog, same issue. I'm going to have to leave this be, it's too much trouble to keep re-quipping followers every time I change cells.

This is actually not a problem with AFT, but you not using AFT in the correct way.

"Backpack" is not the Follower, but a different NPC called "Backpack" in an empty cell, whom you access the inventory off, this means anything you put into backpack is considered as giving to a different NPC, since the collar locks onto the NPC you give it to, means it's not working since it's a completely different NPC when you want to deal with.

If you want anything to affect your Follower you need to go "Gear..." -> "Standard outfit" then do inside that inventory anything you wish to do, remove armor she's not supposed to use, add items you want her to wear, then simply close it.

If the standard outfit option isn't yet available use the "manage inventory something-or-another", then use the standard outfit option.

I use AFT so I did have to deal with that as well, and it works properly once it's set up.

This is actually not a problem with AFT, but you not using AFT in the correct way.

"Backpack" is not the Follower, but a different NPC called "Backpack" in an empty cell, whom you access the inventory off, this means anything you put into backpack is considered as giving to a different NPC, since the collar locks onto the NPC you give it to, means it's not working since it's a completely different NPC when you want to deal with.

If you want anything to affect your Follower you need to go "Gear..." -> "Standard outfit" then do inside that inventory anything you wish to do, remove armor she's not supposed to use, add items you want her to wear, then simply close it.

If the standard outfit option isn't yet available use the "manage inventory something-or-another", then use the standard outfit option.

I use AFT so I did have to deal with that as well, and it works properly once it's set up.

Yes I get a bit of an impression that Backpack might be an NPC. I didn't mean to put it in there, but once I did, I can't remove it. So there I kind of think backpack might've been an NPC after all. It's not a big deal, really, I consoled a new collar & put in my pet's inventory & it works now. Yes, I also set her outfits after I got bored of seeing her getting shocked over & over. (it was kind of funny the first 10 minutes that's why I didn't do it right away) :D

Hi, first of all thanks for your mod.

Could you please make independent the inventory management from weight and gold limitations?. I mean an option to reduce carry weight and gold without forcing to enable stashing items (inventory management).

Also, could you make the carryweight limit a static value (provide an option between a percentage and a static value (for example that you could set it to a 10% or to 30 as max carryweight)).

Regards.

Stashing option - will be done in next update.

Carry Weight static number - I cannot make it a slider (without messing up you actor values), so what exact options would you like to see? 10%, 15%, 30pt, 45pt?

Hi again, for the weight I think 30pts would be a good option.

On the other hand, could you make the gold and carryweight standalone options from stashing? I mean to just limit carryweight and any excess gold is lost. Maybe implement it so that any gold stashed is lost.

Thanks again.

Oh I have a suggestion on triggering sex. Will it be easier to hold down a button to trigger the pop up be easier than making a dialogue option? I'd say this would be better than the dialogue just in case somebody want to shove a gag in their pets' mouth & would find their pet able to talk immersion-breaking.

Hi, first of all thanks for your mod.

Could you please make independent the inventory management from weight and gold limitations?. I mean an option to reduce carry weight and gold without forcing to enable stashing items (inventory management).

Also, could you make the carryweight limit a static value (provide an option between a percentage and a static value (for example that you could set it to a 10% or to 30 as max carryweight)).

Regards.

Stashing option - will be done in next update.

Carry Weight static number - I cannot make it a slider (without messing up you actor values), so what exact options would you like to see? 10%, 15%, 30pt, 45pt?

Hi again, for the weight I think 30pts would be a good option.

On the other hand, could you make the gold and carryweight standalone options from stashing? I mean to just limit carryweight and any excess gold is lost. Maybe implement it so that any gold stashed is lost.

Thanks again.

Carry Weight is a part of Inventory Control and I don't want to make it a separate feature. There must be some mods that manage carry weight, or you can just console the number you want:

player.setav carryweight 30

I like the idea of disposing stuff instead of stashing. But I'd rather make it so that all the items you loot are transferred to your human companion's inventory (and auto-sold) or, if no follower around, dropped to the ground.

Oh I have a suggestion on triggering sex. Will it be easier to hold down a button to trigger the pop up be easier than making a dialogue option? I'd say this would be better than the dialogue just in case somebody want to shove a gag in their pets' mouth & would find their pet able to talk immersion-breaking.

I think the pet could still moan or make some gestures in this case ;) Once I'm ready to implement dialogs, the gag check should be easy.

when someone is ready to use the pet you can scan for one more follower ready and select threesome animation type

and stop scanning in combat

The mod scans for up to 4 followers (horse and creature companion) already, if I didn't break anything in last updates. Could've been more, but there are SexLab animations for only up to 5 actors.

Are there any issues with combat? I scan for hostile actors nearby and if there are any, service execution is postponed.

Everything's working fine but i'd have a question.

How am i expected to remove the keyless collar?

If there is no way (other than console and similar) i'd suggest some sort of task asked by a follower....or simply follower accepting to remove it in Exchange of something random that you will discover if you agree.

Something like triggering SD+ on follower, or equipping lot of other devices or slavetats or whatever you feel like to implement :).

Question2:

I still have to install the follower mod...

Is it invasive (overhaul with maybe conflicts) or can it be used only for this mod without any other interference, according to your experience?

If there is no way (other than console and similar) i'd suggest some sort of task asked by a follower....or simply follower accepting to remove it in Exchange of something random that you will discover if you agree.

Something like triggering SD+ on follower, or equipping lot of other devices or slavetats or whatever you feel like to implement :).

Question2:

Is it invasive (overhaul with maybe conflicts) or can it be used only for this mod without any other interference, according to your experience?

Quest idea... How about you meet a shady Argonian in Solitude, who offers to free you if you agree to become his protitute whore for a month. With a quota of 50 sex acts in those 30 days, you fail and you have to do another month of whoring yourself out. You can whore yourself out anywhere in Skyrim, and the money is automatically sent to your Argonian Pimp...

Each whoring session gives you 50 gold, which is given to your Argonian pimp master.

You're given a Metal Acid, which you can use only on Keyless pet collars. So you can free anyone wearing a collar, if you have 6 collars on your followers, then expect to do 6 months of whoring...

Question2:

Q1: Your chances to try to open the collar without key is: random(0-100) + arousal < level/2. And then you have to pass DD's standard skill-based check. I warned you in change notes to consider unequipping it BEFORE updating ;) The current implementation is not final though and will be changed in future. But for now, I think it is a nice addition.

Q2: You mean EFF? It only aids you in follower-related tasks. It's not required. But if you want to have more than one follower, you will have to install some mod that can enable it.

I have another short feature request, would it be possible to make the whole pet thing work without the Petcollars?

It would be nice to specify other collars (any from the Devious Devices or Cursed Loot, really) as a valid collar, since most of the others do look nicer, and it's a pity that it's only possible to either have a DD one, or yours.

Or maybe a ring? Doesn't have the same feel as a collar but would allow to have the Petcollar script active in addition to the DD collars.

How do you trigger getting used when you're wearing the pet collar? My follower (I'm using AFT) is sitting at 96 arousal and I still get messages saying that my services aren't needed. 

I'm using AFT, and the follower in question is Uthgerd.

EDIT: And right after I asked that, she pushed me down and took me! Odd, though. We passed three different checks at least over 90 Arousal before it happened.

Did it say "Your service is not yet needed" after you checked (with 'N' key I believe) your companions arousal is above the threshold set in PetCollar config? I'm going to clean-up FollowerSearch script soon and will see what could cause it.

I have another short feature request, would it be possible to make the whole pet thing work without the Petcollars?

It would be nice to specify other collars (any from the Devious Devices or Cursed Loot, really) as a valid collar, since most of the others do look nicer, and it's a pity that it's only possible to either have a DD one, or yours.

Or maybe a ring? Doesn't have the same feel as a collar but would allow to have the Petcollar script active in addition to the DD collars.

I tried applying enchantment with script to the random armor item, but it is lost after game is closed: PetCollar_v4.3.5a.zip

post-167931-0-20215000-1423175968_thumb.jpgpost-167931-0-60055000-1423175972_thumb.jpg

How about an option to apply the effect manually (to yourself or targeted follower) with menu instead? No items even needed this way.

Also, I figured why collared followers sometimes lose PetCollar's effects, a fix is coming.

I tried applying enchantment with script to the random armor item, but it is lost after game is closed: attachicon.gifPetCollar_v4.3.5a.zip

How about an option to apply the effect manually (to yourself or targeted follower) with menu instead? No items even needed this way.

Also, I figured why collared followers sometimes lose PetCollar's effects, a fix is coming.

Would certainly work as well if it can just be toggled per MCM, but that would likely require some additional tweaking to the "don't allow config under effect of collar".

You're the coder, whatever you think will work best is likely the best option, you know the code better than I.

I tried applying enchantment with script to the random armor item, but it is lost after game is closed: attachicon.gifPetCollar_v4.3.5a.zip

Would certainly work as well if it can just be toggled per MCM, but that would likely require some additional tweaking to the "don't allow config under effect of collar".

You're the coder, whatever you think will work best is likely the best option, you know the code better than I.

"don't allow config under effect of collar" checks active effects already, so it is not an issue. MCM toggle then.

You just will not be able to 'unequip' it when this option is activated. Ever... :)