"Buff" your horse (idea)

jordisslave

There's this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50976/? (if you couldn't be arsed to click - Infinite Horse Stamina)

And I can't work out how it works.

Would it be possible to add infinite stamina, and maybe a health buff to a single horse as an effect as long as you'd satisfied it sexually before riding it (as transport, anyway)?

Usual apologies in advance if this already exists or offends or annoys anyone.  Just direct me or ignore me as necessary.

That, plus this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24654-wip-alternative-riding-styles/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1276-horgasm-riding-horse-orgasm-mod/

For permanent infinite stamina for a horse. :)

I haven't tried the mod in question, but if I had to guess, it probably modifies all horses in the game and sets their stamina and stamina regen to maximum.

There's a horse you can get through the console... Karinda is it's name, I think... part of an unimplemented quest. She always seems to have infinite stamina when I ride her.

I have tried the alternate riding styles in Oblivion but with no quests attached it's just like bizarre horse armour.  We've discussed that the horse-riding orgasm should be Sexlab-linked, that would be excellent, as would the other riding styles but that seems to be dead.

Ho hum.

In my position as Epic Conversation Stopper in other threads I expect this will be it for this one now.

I'm not sulking.

Which threads?

Generally if you stop a conversation, that's quite an accomplishment. I'd feel proud!

"These wankers were talking it up, and I've blown their minds.

Insert your own "blown their minds" sexual innuendo joke here.

SexLab Aroused should already be tracking beasts... basing the strength of the buff off of how satisified it is shouldn't be a big deal.

A constant effect (constant effect = polling every ten seconds or so) that references current arousal level of the horse, and applies a buff based on the remainder... so if the horse is at arousal level 90, he gets +10 to health and stamina and health and stamina regen.

Not sure if beasts respond the way humans do to seeing nude people walking around, but if they do arousal might increase a bit too fast to make the buff worth much or last for any decent amount of time...

Having to stop and service your horse every five minutes just to keep a relatively strong buff would probably get annoying. Not the way I play, but some people might find it too often.

Maybe skip the constant arousal polling and just put in a static buff with effect magnitude based on the arousal of the horse at the end of sex... i.e. if horse arousal is 30 after sex, provide +100 bonus for 70 minutes or something... ?

Erm... does arousal stat work like that?

the beasts more or less work the same with aroused. i had a mod that would make them rape you at random. sexlab aroused does tick way too fast though, i had to have sex like 4 times a day to keep the satisified buff - if you ever dropped to -% with the aroused buff, spell books wouldn't even work when you read them. i just keep the desire spell off now.

if you ever dropped to -% with the aroused buff, spell books wouldn't even work when you read them.

:huh: You have got to be kidding... I've never noticed that!

You're joking, right? Yeah, you're joking. Are you serious?

I assume you mean skill books?  I've noticed they don't necessarily increase my level but do increase the gauge, sometimes levelling up.  Never had a problem with spell books.  My arousal is virtually always at 100, thanks to exhibitionism settings and at least a piercing so I'm aware this happens.

Didn't think about arousal, I might actually know how to make this mod now so thanks for that DC.  Now to stop playing Dawnguard and CDShop for long enough to actually get on with it.

I assume you mean skill books?  

Oh SKILL books. Yeah, okay. QAYL always puts arousal into overdrive, and I have noticed skill books not working as originally intended a time or two.

My arousal is virtually always at 100

Hmm... are you talking about your character in-game, or...  ;)

I assume you mean skill books?  

Oh SKILL books. Yeah, okay. QAYL always puts arousal into overdrive, and I have noticed skill books not working as originally intended a time or two.

My arousal is virtually always at 100

Hmm... are you talking about your character in-game, or...  ;)

Ah, well... some of the dialogue, ideas and implications in QAYL, CD and DD in general certainly get me somewhat flustered.  A couple of lines in CD made my knees give way... :blush: this is why I now have the TMI disclaimer below, fairly sure I can't help it when something really gets my mind racing.

I spend lots of time burying arrows in the heads and necks of unsuspecting bandits and Thalmor so it's not all the time although my internal 'N' key might suggest otherwise.

Ah, well... some of the dialogue, ideas and implications in QAYL, CD and DD in general certainly get me somewhat flustered.  A couple of lines in CD made my knees give way... :blush: this is why I now have the TMI disclaimer below, fairly sure I can't help it when something really gets my mind racing.

I spend lots of time burying arrows in the heads and necks of unsuspecting bandits and Thalmor so it's not all the time although my internal 'N' key might suggest otherwise.

Hehehe...I never had that problem with CD...because I was sitting down.

If I'd been standing up, there are no guarantees that I would have remained in anything resembling a vertical position...especially with Elisif.

Maybe it's just my perspective, but it looks like a nice new feature for PetCollar: apply buff to the follower (or horse in this case) that recuperates stamina every N sec for M hours after sex with PC. ^_^ And probably some other buffs too, like speed or health regen. What do you think?

Maybe it's just my perspective, but it looks like a nice new feature for PetCollar: apply buff to the follower (or horse in this case) that recuperates stamina every N sec for M hours after sex with PC. ^_^ And probably some other buffs too, like speed or health regen. What do you think?

It might be easier to make the desired Horse Buff effect with an item to attach it to, yes.  If you add it to the PetCollar you might need to add a new one; Beast Collar or something, do passively some of the things that SLBeastess does but without being so massive and complex (cannot get that mod to do anything after multiple tries of multiple versions):

Calm nearby animals

Buff animals you've had sex with both for health and stamina.

Use AnimalSex as a requirement, just for this collar to avoid having to add anything other than an item and effects.

• 2 months later...

Convenient horses allows you to give your horse infinite stamina (as well as change the sprint speed) if that's all you care about.

Or you could use a mod that allows casting while riding a horse, and cast AOE restoration spells with that perk that makes restoration spells restore stamina?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived