Probably should have posted this a bit earlier, but I messed around with 4.1 a bit the other day and a couple things I noticed.

1 - I don't particularly like the 4 way animations so I have them disabled (AFAIK there are only the 2 - well I only have 2).  If I happen to have 3 followers with me needing service at the same time, no animations happen.  Lowering the arousal of 1 of them will start a 3 way animation just fine (but it seems never a 1 on 1 animation when 2 followers are ready).

2 - First time I equipped one of these collars (can't remember which one) I couldn't move, and couldn't do anything about it.  The carry weight dropped so low and something about quest items not being able to be removed meant I was simply stuck without being able to drop anything or remove the collar (without resorting to the console).

Love the idea behind the mod, though!

This little wrapper fixes it in the next update:

Function DoSexWithAll(Actor[] sexActors)
    if sexActors.Length > 1
        sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.PickAnimationsByActors(sexActors)
        if anims
            SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
        else
            Debug.Notification("You do not know how to serve " + (sexActors.Length - 1) + " people at once")
            Actor[] sexActorsMinusLast
            if sexActors.Length == 5
                sexActorsMinusLast = new Actor[4]
                sexActorsMinusLast[1] = sexActors[1]
                sexActorsMinusLast[2] = sexActors[2]
                sexActorsMinusLast[3] = sexActors[3]
            elseif sexActors.Length == 4
                sexActorsMinusLast = new Actor[3]
                sexActorsMinusLast[2] = sexActors[2]
            elseif sexActors.Length == 3
                sexActorsMinusLast = new Actor[2]
            elseif sexActors.Length == 2
                sexActorsMinusLast = new Actor[1]
            endif
            sexActorsMinusLast[0] = sexActors[0]
            DoSexWithAll(sexActorsMinusLast)
        endif
    endif
EndFunction

It's already working - it tries to satisfy max possible people in a single run :)

Also, Carry Weight decrease is going to be configurable:

post-167931-0-19773000-1419818991_thumb.jpg

I just need to make it reliably add and remove the perk that alters it. It'll continue to be static -90% decrease. Unless I figure out how to give you more tuning freedom without messing up actor values... :(

Thanks for adding the Inventory Control toggle :)

It would be good if it could be added to the DCL list (like EC+ and CD) so it would be fitted from a trapped chest. It would probably be useful to add toggles for the collar types so players can choose what they want in game if Kimy would add this to recognised mod list.

YAY. Downloaded the new version. MCM wonder! ^_^ Thank you very much for the changes, this is -perfect-. Now I don't have to make edits, everything is modular! \o/

*celebrates* Congradulations on your amazing work. ^_^ I already cast my 5-star vote, or I would at this point.

Thaaaaank you~

90% is a little bit too much if you`re using Devious Devices. 80-85% should be better.

Good point ;)

It would be good if it could be added to the DCL list (like EC+ and CD) so it would be fitted from a trapped chest. It would probably be useful to add toggles for the collar types so players can choose what they want in game if Kimy would add this to recognised mod list.

I haven't played DCL yet, but from the mod description it seems that it'll duplicate the Slave Collar. Won't it?

About buffs, or perks I would say they should be directed more to your companions because you aren't in combat ready position with that collar. So maybe health when having fun? Fortitude(defence) increase? ect.

The only buff that player could possibly ever get in this mod will be something shout-related. Since you will focus on the only weapon available to you. Probably tied to the effect that shocks you when you become too aggressive for a pet. The effect that will also explain why the collared NPCs suddenly become "pacified".

For the followers buff, I think of something like busting health and damage. I should be able to allow effect magnitude/duration configuration in MCM too. Otherwise, something like 75 health and 25% damage for 2h, "stacking" up to 3 times should be OK I suppose.

I'd like to see your suggestions first though :)

I haven't played DCL yet, but from the mod description it seems that it'll duplicate the Slave Collar. Won't it?

The slave collar is an actual quest, so like CD items you'd want Pet Collar to trigger as a standard event

I don't think this mod is ready for the integration at this point. I should evolve the "devious" side first, focusing on master-follower content before asking Kimy for it.

The idea behind the item as a part of DCL would be that when you're petcollar-ed, you have no choice but to seek for a partner(s) (or animal) to fight for you. So, I need to add some buffs for followers and ability to "recruit" any man or animal first.

I don't think this mod is ready for the integration at this point. I should evolve the "devious" side first, focusing on master-follower content before asking Kimy for it.

The idea behind the item as a part of DCL would be that when you're petcollar-ed, you have no choice but to seek for a partner(s) (or animal) to fight for you. So, I need to add some buffs for followers and ability to "recruit" any man or animal first.

Hmm, yes I see your point. I only ever use the Vanity collar so haven't paid any attention to that side of it.

Hi there, i have just tried the mod, and i liked its idea.
Though at the first attempt couldnt give it a proper run, because my follower is Atvir Dres,

which isnt vanilla and pretty much functionable, including the fact he isnt a follower technically.
So may i here request a tiny patch for pet collar to work with that particular guy, pls ?

Hi there, i have just tried the mod, and i liked its idea.

Though at the first attempt couldnt give it a proper run, because my follower is Atvir Dres,

which isnt vanilla and pretty much functionable, including the fact he isnt a follower technically.

So may i here request a tiny patch for pet collar to work with that particular guy, pls ?

It should work with any follower, if he/she is add as one.

I would like to have a version that allows armors but still forces you to call your follower master and do his/its bidding as they desire. I am working toward a healer pc with a dominating follower but I would also like to have it come into play with assassin types who need their armor. Regardless it works well and is fun to use, just hard to play in some circumstances. Thank you!!

How about creating a dialog, initiated by the follower (random any or some special one) about that he/she wants you to be a sex toy/pet and if hit "yes", you get the collar, instead of putting one onto yourself, which is kinda too deviant **smirks**
And then the follower says that you would look nice in one kind of collar with its restrictions and on some othter conditions he changes his/her mind and gives you another one....think of it...

That's a great idea! I was just thinking of how to make any friendly NPC your follower, and will probably go with something like this:

- add dialog option for any friendly NPC, when you talk to them naked (or with devious device equipped and no key) to ask for assistance

- hitting this option will permanently add that NPC to follower faction and equip the collar (should also make the collar type configurable in MCM). Because no one can resist your Dragonborn charm, obviously :)

I would like to have a version that allows armors but still forces you to call your follower master and do his/its bidding as they desire. I am working toward a healer pc with a dominating follower but I would also like to have it come into play with assassin types who need their armor. Regardless it works well and is fun to use, just hard to play in some circumstances. Thank you!!

Have you seen the last update? Armor control now can be switched off completely in MCM ;)

I've got a suggestion on the inventory control. Would it be possible to disable stuff getting moved to the bag while the player has the bag in their inventory but not let the player move around while it's there? This would let the player do things that require multiple inventory items (that can't be favorited) simultaneously but still tie them to a follower.

Assuming there is enough stuff stashed and PC has realistic Carry Weight, you'll get over-encumbrance effect right after getting the Bag (it recalculates its weight to the total weight of its content when it comes to PC's inventory). Doesn't it work for you? Or is the effect not bad enough?

Also, stuff should NOT be moved to the Stash when you possess the Bag. Seems like you didn't follow my "updating the mod" advice :) Please click on the collar so scripts are re-initiated, it should fix everything.

If I move stuff out of the stash when in first opens (by clicking "Get Bag") it puts it back in the stash, but if I open it by equipping it, it doesn't.

You mean, when you open it from MCM menu? (Pet Stash - OPEN?). This is intentional behavior then - this button is for maintenance needs only.

If not, please click on the collar (this will re-initialize all script events) and try to reproduce it again.

The Inventory Control should be turned off while you have Pet's Bag in your inventory.

Also, the carry weight de-buff goes away when I get the bag, so the encumbered effect doesn't happen.

This is intentional... The design thought behind this bag was that all adventurers use such bags to store their plundered loots (because you cant carry all this trash in your mage robe pockets, right?). So if you get this bag back, even if you're naked, you can again carry as much loot as always.

There might be better options though, so I'll gladly see your suggestions :)

If I move stuff out of the stash when in first opens (by clicking "Get Bag") it puts it back in the stash, but if I open it by equipping it, it doesn't.

You mean, when you open it from MCM menu? (Pet Stash - OPEN?). This is intentional behavior then - this button is for maintenance needs only.

If not, please click on the collar (this will re-initialize all script events) and try to reproduce it again.

The Inventory Control should be turned off while you have Pet's Bag in your inventory.

Also, the carry weight de-buff goes away when I get the bag, so the encumbered effect doesn't happen.

This is intentional... The design thought behind this bag was that all adventurers use such bags to store their plundered loots (because you cant carry all this trash in your mage robe pockets, right?). So if you get this bag back, even if you're naked, you can again carry as much loot as always.

There might be better options though, so I'll gladly see your suggestions :)

I'm talking about when you sneak and get the stash from a follower. It does it even after clicking on the collar again, and the script seems to restart (the "Your servitude has started" messages appears and the timer resets at least).

On the carry weight, is there anything that prevents the player from keeping the stash all the time? I know I have forgotten about it and carried it around for a few minutes more than once.

I guess the way I imagine it was happening was that the player character wasn't actually given the bag, just allowed to get stuff out of the bag, and adding it to their inventory was the simplest way of modeling that. I guess another way it could be done was if the "Get Bag" moved the container to the player's current location and as long as the player was within a certain distance of the container, the inventory control script wouldn't move items back to the stash.

Fixed!

The issue was caused by 'abSilent' param in Additem func that seems to suppress all events, resulting in GetItemCount condition for Bag never fire, thus never disabling Inventory Control effect.

"abSilent: If true, no message will be printed to the screen" they say. Well, now you'll be seeing a message... :dodgy:

http://www.creationkit.com/AddItem_-_ObjectReference

Also, tried placing contained near player and checking distance to it, but if didn't work for some reason. I really like the idea though and will try to implement it later.

Thanks for supporting the project, Lauralin! :)

I've just had an idea on how to integrate the pet collar into Skyrim, that as far as I know has not been used...

IDEA...

BOUNTY HUNTERS CARRY COLLARS

Bounty hunters put a pet collar on you, when they find you. Instead of the fighting, they casually walk up to you and snap the collar on. Surprising you, so you cannot win the fight... This will combat overpowered players, who 1 hit kill everyone...

'You have a bounty on your head, that you haven't paid. By decree of the Jarl, you are to be collared until you pay off your fine...'

The cash will be taken out of your account, if you have it. Along with a mandatory 20 day collar sentence, which can only be removed after the fine is paid off and the sentence is served...

Your collar sentence will depend on your bounty size...

100 gold = 5 days

500 gold = 10 days

1000 gold = 20 days

2000 gold = 30 days

CRIME COLLARS...

STEALING... guards add a cash related collar. 20 day sentence + 1 day in jail...

KILLING A GUARD... guards add a punishing collar. 30 day sentence + 3 days in jail...

PUBLIC NUDITY... guards add a nudity related collar, you like being nude. See how you like being nude 100% of the time. 10 day sentence + 1 day in jail...

PRISON SENTENCE... You still need to go to prison, with normal crimes. So people with mods like PRISON OVERHAUL, can still use them. Except you get collared for 20 days, with an additional fine to find.

CASH... Your money will get confiscated for the duration of your collaring, and you will be given the task of earning money for the Jarl. The amount being leveled to your players level, that will release you after 20 days...

The amount of money should be a decent amount to find in 20 days, your only allowed to carry 100 gold. The rest is put into your fine...

I love your pet collars, but your mod seriously needs integrating into the world. I reckon the prison system would be a good place to start, that hasn't been used yet.