I just installed this because Devious Enslaved has support for it. As soon as I load my save game, my toon gets shocked. On the active spells page I see two items with source Pet. She is not wearing a collar and this is before any MCM use. Is the PC supposed to automatically be a pet after install?

I just installed this because Devious Enslaved has support for it. As soon as I load my save game, my toon gets shocked. On the active spells page I see two items with source Pet. She is not wearing a collar and this is before any MCM use. Is the PC supposed to automatically be a pet after install?

I had that happen to me on one character with an earlier version. For some reason the pet effect was registered as active for the player in the mcm. Turning if off stopped things. Only happened once out of several tries.

Just started messing about with this one and have a question.  I get messages that PC or follower doesn't know how to satisfy multiple people.  Not sure if this is part of the mod where a pet need experience, if I'm missing animations, or some other issue.  I skimmed the thread (via ctrl+F) and didn't see anyone else mention this.  I MAY have an issue with more critters installation, but don't believe(based on nothing more than a guess on my part) that is it.  Outside of that everything seems to be honky dory.

Just thought to ask before I start ripping things apart to find a problem that might not be there.

P.S.  Hentai creatures link in OP appears to be broken.

You should also try to uncheck the "Use Aggressive Animation" option in the MCM. I should probably change the logic to switch to non-aggressive animation when a suitable aggressive one was not found.

I'll try that but haven't seen the "doesn't know how" comment crop up in awhile, and I'm not entirely sure as to why.  I probably mucked up applying a  FNIS generated patch, or having multiple participants equipped with plugs, chastity belts and harnesses from devious assets/expansion was (and is) causing the animations to be less then seemless.   If anyone does have those equipped the scene changes from orgy to 2 participants and the rest(or one other from my experience) go into masturbation.

Removing body harnesses and belts from all participants allows for orgy animations to happen.  And since removing plugs is the only non-mcm method to allow arousal to go down, I imagine others have noticed this.

*Note this comment may relate to my original post, but I think this is a different ball of wax.

**still on v4.5.1 with no applied patches from posted comments in this thread.

***I got rid of Non sexlab animations pack which may or may not be relevant.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you want to make an NPC a Pet w/o a collar, you can do it with MCM option:

Target NPC ingame and open MCM -> PetCollar -> Maintenance -> Add Pet Ability to <NPC name>.

And enable "Maintain Pet Effect on NPCs" option to force the game to keep the effect on it between location changes.

Is there a way to do it automatically through the CK so that they can be pets upon spawning without me having to MCM each one?

I still often have problems where the PetCollarFucktoy isn't running on followers when it should. I think this is related to the OnLocationChange not reliably firing on the PetCollarMaintainFollowers script.

I decided to see if I can get it working more reliably by having the PetCollarFollowersSearch quest get reference aliases for nearby NPCs with the PetAbility spell. I then had the script for the quest pick the pet (or PC if the PC had the spell) that had the highest time since last orgasm from SLA and use that actor as the pet. It seems to work much better (as long as the PC has the PetCollarFucktoy effect to keep the loop going). I don't think it would be too hard to separate the loop from the effect and just have a quest the runs the loop.

I can give you changes I made to the scripts and quest, but I suspect there are betters ways to do it than what I did.

When I try using the pet collar on my pc for public service, I have to set the max humans slider to 3. Otherwise the game kinda gets confused and says "You don't know how to service 3/4 people".

Otherwise I'm finding this to be quite entertaining :P

the game kinda gets confused and says "You don't know how to service 3/4 people".

Looks to me like Skyrim's gotten prejudiced against short people.

Either that, or it's an advertisement...

"Three out of four pets approve - try the Yurik experience today!"

I still often have problems where the PetCollarFucktoy isn't running on followers when it should. I think this is related to the OnLocationChange not reliably firing on the PetCollarMaintainFollowers script.

I decided to see if I can get it working more reliably by having the PetCollarFollowersSearch quest get reference aliases for nearby NPCs with the PetAbility spell. I then had the script for the quest pick the pet (or PC if the PC had the spell) that had the highest time since last orgasm from SLA and use that actor as the pet. It seems to work much better (as long as the PC has the PetCollarFucktoy effect to keep the loop going). I don't think it would be too hard to separate the loop from the effect and just have a quest the runs the loop.

I can give you changes I made to the scripts and quest, but I suspect there are betters ways to do it than what I did.

Your suggestions are always welcome, Lauralin!

The centralized quest-based Fucktoy approach would make it more stable and easy and the only downside I see is the inability to fire multiple "services" simultaneously as with parallel trigger sources. I need to give it a thought.

Let me see your PetCollarFollowersSearchScript please. The "highest time since last orgasm" part looks very interesting, it should give me some ideas on prioritizing the pets.

When I try using the pet collar on my pc for public service, I have to set the max humans slider to 3. Otherwise the game kinda gets confused and says "You don't know how to service 3/4 people".

Thanks, I did my best :D

The message means that you're missing the animations for 4/5 people setup.

Try unchecking "Use Aggressive Animations" option if it is selected, chances are that it is the aggressive ones that are missing.

Try unchecking "Use Aggressive Animations" option if it is selected, chances are that it is the aggressive ones that are missing.

If I'm right, isn't it the case there are no animations for a 5 person set up? Only exists for draugr and falmer if im right. Hence, not usable for NPCs?

Only 1 4-person set up exists (Zyn's gayfourway if i recall correctly). You're right, I had deselected that because it wasn't too my taste.

Any chance of setting it as a queue system, e.g. 5 people = 4 attracted, so 2 threesomes? No worries if not. Might be too much work, or just not your taste. That's all good, its an entertaining collar as it is. Even like you can apply the effect without the collar! That is an awesome touch.

Ooh, another suggestion: a variety of pet collars, for visual variety! All with the same effect, just different names and models.

Again, thanks for the fun.

Looks to me like Skyrim's gotten prejudiced against short people.

Either that, or it's an advertisement...

"Three out of four pets approve - try the Yurik experience today!"

If I were a dragonborn for real, I'd be choosing the "Do you know who I am" option right about now.

Unfortunately, I'm just a random person with a keyboard and internet connection. So, here's an aggro emoticon.

:angry:

Beware the emoticon smitings of great aggrieved justice.

Your suggestions are always welcome, Lauralin!

The centralized quest-based Fucktoy approach would make it more stable and easy and the only downside I see is the inability to fire multiple "services" simultaneously as with parallel trigger sources. I need to give it a thought.

Let me see your PetCollarFollowersSearchScript please. The "highest time since last orgasm" part looks very interesting, it should give me some ideas on prioritizing the pets.

Here you go. I spent some time trying to get the player to get one of the reference alias slots but couldn't get it.

Scriptname PetCollarFollowersSearchScript extends Quest

ReferenceAlias property enemyNearbyAny auto
ReferenceAlias property followerCreature auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAny auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused2 auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused3 auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused4 auto
ReferenceAlias property pet1 auto
ReferenceAlias property pet2 auto
ReferenceAlias property pet3 auto
ReferenceAlias property pet4 auto

PetCollarConfigScript property petCollarConfig auto
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
slaFrameWorkScr property sla auto

Faction property arousedFaction auto
Faction property sexLabAnimatingFaction auto
Message property petCollarFuckPetMessage auto
Race property horseRace auto

Actor property anyEnemyNearby auto hidden
Actor property anyFollower auto hidden
Actor[] property sexActors auto hidden
Bool property followerIsHorse auto hidden
Actor property pet auto hidden

Function Refresh()
    Start()
    Utility.Wait(0.5)

anyEnemyNearby = enemyNearbyAny.getActorReference()
    if !anyEnemyNearby
    if SexLab.PlayerRef.HasSpell(PetCollarConfig.petCollarAbility) && !SexLab.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(sexLabAnimatingFaction)
      pet = SexLab.PlayerRef
    endIf
    if pet1
      if sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet1.getActorReference()) > sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet)
        pet = pet1.getActorReference()
      endIf
      if pet2
        if sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet2.getActorReference()) > sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet)
          pet = pet2.getActorReference()
        endIf
        if pet3
          if sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet3.getActorReference()) > sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet)
            pet = pet3.getActorReference()
          endIf
          if pet4
            if sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet4.getActorReference()) > sla.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(pet)
              pet = pet4.getActorReference()
            endIf
          endIf
        endIf  
      endIf
    endIf
    if pet
      anyFollower = followerCreature.getActorReference()
      if anyFollower && IsReadyForSex(anyFollower) && IsPossibleSexCreature(anyFollower)
        sexActors = new Actor[2]
        sexActors[0] = pet
        sexActors[1] = anyFollower    
      else
        anyFollower = followerAny.getActorReference()
        if anyFollower
          sexActors = new Actor[1]
          sexActors[0] = pet
          if pet != SexLab.PlayerRef && IsReadyForSex(SexLab.PlayerRef) && petCollarFuckPetMessage.Show() == 0
            sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(SexLab.PlayerRef, sexActors)
          endif
          if IsReadyForSex(anyFollower)
            sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(anyFollower, sexActors)
          endif
          Actor arousedFollower = followerAroused2.getActorReference()
          if arousedFollower
            sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(arousedFollower, sexActors)
            arousedFollower = followerAroused3.getActorReference()
            if arousedFollower
              arousedFollower = followerAroused4.getActorReference()
              if arousedFollower
              endif
            endif
          endif        
        endif
      endif
    endIf
    endif

Stop()
EndFunction

Bool Function IsPossibleSexCreature(Actor akActor)
  Race followerCreatureRace = akActor.GetRace()
  followerIsHorse = followerCreatureRace == horseRace
  return (!followerIsHorse || petCollarConfig.allowHorses) && SexLab.AllowedCreature(followerCreatureRace)
EndFunction

Bool Function IsReadyForSex(Actor akActor)
  return !akActor.IsInFaction(sexLabAnimatingFaction) && !akActor.HasSpell(petCollarConfig.petCollarAbility) && akActor.GetFactionRank(arousedFaction) >= petCollarConfig.petCollarArousalThreshold.GetValue()
EndFunction

Any chance you could add an MCM option to disable the popup prompting you to use follower fucktoys? I'm currently playing with my PC and one of my followers in chastity so arousal is always pretty high on both of them, and obviously using the fucktoy to lower arousal isn't an option, so the popup prompt just serves as a constant interruption. Obviously I still want the nearby fucktoy to be used by other NPCs, but I don't want to be prompted to use her myself.

Of course if anyone has any suggestions for a workaround I'd appreciate that, too.

Yuni's usual bug report spiel:

I love that Pet collar lets me service needy people who need relief. It's great, keeps me used as I walk around (if I let arousal go up without me being around), however, well...

It's really weird being gangraped by mannequins.

I use Adventurer's Tent with the Craftable Cloud Storage plugin. All the mannequins get horny and need attention. Somehow. Then I'm the only one in an animation, with weird, stationary mannequins that don't participate watching me air hump. Then somehow I get pregnant via Soul Gem Oven.

@_@ Mannequins are all instances of the same 'actor'. Can you just disable the mannequin actor from the Fucktoy check? It's annoying having to turn off the pet effect or take off my collar every time I go in the tent. 0-0 I don't know quite how to fix this, but I'd imagine Markiplier would have nightmares.

Edit: I really, really, -really- love this mod. It's the Occam's Razor of simple submissive sex, for me. Parade my tush around naked, get humped. Don't even have to wear the collar, can just add the effect. No fancy other additions. Can be shut off easily if I want to play in front of an audience. Highly configurable, and can tweak everything from frequency to restrictions.

I've got a serious issue with removing the mod, it's causing a CTD whenever a try to save afterwards.

That's the short version.

I decided to remove PC because I found that Aroused Creatures was better suited to what I wanted and PC the wrong match for me. Also, I found out the Pet Stash removed some important quest related objects from my character. (that I found on accident when I went to the qasmoke cell).

So I grab my gear. Save. Exit. I remove PetCollar with NMM and reload the game. Says I'm missing something on the load.. that would be PetCollar. That's fine.. I got about my game and do a quicksave a few minutes in.

CTD.

I try again. CTD. I try with a named console save, or a save from the menu.. CTD.. I load the game.. don't do anything apart from trying to save.. CTD.

I load up TES5edit and do a quick scan and there is nothing mission from my load order. So I do I go about my game now?  It seems those quest times and a lot of other things keep getting removed from my inventory by the pet stash. I can't have that.. But I also can't continue to not be able to save my game.

Suggestions?

EDIT: reinstalled PC... loaded up game.. removed everything from the Pet Stash.. tried to save.. CTD.

What did I fuck up?

I've got a serious issue with removing the mod, it's causing a CTD whenever a try to save afterwards.

That's the short version.

I decided to remove PC because I found that Aroused Creatures was better suited to what I wanted and PC the wrong match for me. Also, I found out the Pet Stash removed some important quest related objects from my character. (that I found on accident when I went to the qasmoke cell).

So I grab my gear. Save. Exit. I remove PetCollar with NMM and reload the game. Says I'm missing something on the load.. that would be PetCollar. That's fine.. I got about my game and do a quicksave a few minutes in.

CTD.

I try again. CTD. I try with a named console save, or a save from the menu.. CTD.. I load the game.. don't do anything apart from trying to save.. CTD.

I load up TES5edit and do a quick scan and there is nothing mission from my load order. So I do I go about my game now?  It seems those quest times and a lot of other things keep getting removed from my inventory by the pet stash. I can't have that.. But I also can't continue to not be able to save my game.

Suggestions?

EDIT: reinstalled PC... loaded up game.. removed everything from the Pet Stash.. tried to save.. CTD.

What did I fuck up?

I think the only think you can do is run a save cleaner on the save and cross your fingers that it works. Also I'd clear out any of the mod's files that might still be left in the skyrim directory. There is always a risk with removing script and effect mods that they might just brick your save unfortunately.

I love that Pet collar lets me service needy people who need relief. It's great, keeps me used as I walk around (if I let arousal go up without me being around), however, well...

I use Adventurer's Tent with the Craftable Cloud Storage plugin. All the mannequins get horny and need attention. Somehow. Then I'm the only one in an animation, with weird, stationary mannequins that don't participate watching me air hump. Then somehow I get pregnant via Soul Gem Oven.

@_@ Mannequins are all instances of the same 'actor'. Can you just disable the mannequin actor from the Fucktoy check? It's annoying having to turn off the pet effect or take off my collar every time I go in the tent. 0-0 I don't know quite how to fix this, but I'd imagine Markiplier would have nightmares.

Edit: I really, really, -really- love this mod. It's the Occam's Razor of simple submissive sex, for me. Parade my tush around naked, get humped. Don't even have to wear the collar, can just add the effect. No fancy other additions. Can be shut off easily if I want to play in front of an audience. Highly configurable, and can tweak everything from frequency to restrictions.

Thank you Yuni!

This is exactly how I expected it to be and your appreciation makes me a very-very happy modder :blush:

Concerning your issue, please see if you can block them in SexLab Arousal:

post-167931-0-42076100-1432845376_thumb.jpg

This would be more efficient than adding more checks and conditions on my side.

Thank you Yuni!

This is exactly how I expected it to be and your appreciation makes me a very-very happy modder :blush:

Concerning your issue, please see if you can block them in SexLab Arousal:

This would be more efficient than adding more checks and conditions on my side.

Ding! I figured out how to fix it. It's along the lines of what you suggested, but I had to be a console wizard. I stopped the mannequin rape, and here's how. (Feel free to list this in the FAQ section or something if you want other people to know how to stop mannequin rape):

You need to 'block' the arousal of the mannequin. Normally, this is done by pushing the 'get arousal' key while highlighting an actor with your cursor so that the MCM for Sexlab Aroused under Puppet Master has the highlighted actor as its target. However Mannequins do not register for this trigger. Even if you do this, going into Sexlab Aroused's menu will list YOU in the Puppet Master tab, not the desired mannequin. (At least for Sexlab Aroused Redux, where I tested it).

HOWEVER! There's another way.

Remember, Kids. Back up your save before performing console wizardry.

Arousal being 'blocked' by Sexlab Aroused Redux is handled by a -faction-. There are console commands for this!

1: Open the console (~), then type in the command "help arousal" without quotes. This will list the reference ID of the blocked arousal faction. (It will say "Blocked" in the faction name and the prefix on the left will say "FACT"). Write down or remember this number.

2: Then, left-click on the mannequin who raped you, with the console open. (You'll know which one it is because it won't be on its pedestal anymore). This will select the mannequin as a target for console commands.

3: Its name won't say 'Mannequin', because it's not a normal actor. It will just say " " as the name. Put in the console command "addfac number 1" where 'number' is replaced with the reference ID number you wrote down. This will add the mannequin to the arousal blocked faction and prevent a recurrence of the rape. So far, at least... I haven't seen what happens when the cell is reloaded after a buffer purge.

TL/DR: To stop mannequin rape, use the console to add the mannequin to the arousal is blocked faction from Sexlab Aroused. You can do it without the MCM.

The download section shows the file was updated on the 29th of May. However, it still shows the latest file as 4.6.0, not even 4.6.0a as attached in the thread.

Since I have a version of 4.6.0 downloaded prior to the 29th of May, what was changed, if anything?