How does the patch system work?

Do I just activate the patch after the petcollar.esp, or do I rename/replace the petcollar with the patch?

And do I just overwrite when installing (I've taken the collar off in-game), and how do I get the keyless collar off, and are any of these questions already answered and I just didn't see them?

Should make an unlockable collar removal tool quest, that only allows you to make 1 key at a time and needs some really hard to get stuff. Cheaters can obviously cheat them in, but if you have to cheat them in, then you really must be desperate to have the collar off anyway )

There should be a mage in Winterhold college that does the deed of making the key, but he'll only make one key a month...

-5 Briar hearts ( I haven't seen many of the NPC's that have these, usually in select bandit camps mostly underground )

-20 Bees ( I've only ever seen 3 hives in the whole of my long playthrough )

-30 Nirnroots ( easy to find, but 30 will keep most non hoarding players busy for a long time )

- 30 Juniper berries ( for taste ) ( they take a lot of finding, you will have to stare at the ground as your running along to find them. There are some juniper berry plant locations, but they are out in the middle of nowhere )

I think a small, easy to repeat quest would really add to you pet collar. With stupid dialogue like the Jarl's say, ' You aint as dumb as you look. '

It wouldn't need to be a big quest or need complex dialogue, just a single NPC with a single job.

Key Mage... He isn't cheap... As well as the quest, he should charge using a sliding scale for characters levels. From 500 gold for a low end player to 10, 000 gold for a high end level 70 player, who has been hoarding his gold for years...

Taking off the collar should be some fancy dual hand, magic charging animation. That you usually get on the spells that you usually never use.

Obviously you can tweak the items, as Bee's and Briar hearts may be a little too difficult to find, especially with a nudity collar or fucktoy collar on...

It would need to be able to remove a collar from either you or any followers that you have...

After playing with the new collar, I just realized that I've been using that nasty "ragdoll" collar for a while now. I much prefer the stagger.
My favorite mods are updating so fast... I barely get any use out of a new character before I have to create yet another one!

Well, the effects of the collar are working fine (stagger, damage health, etc)

But I've installed petcollar, petcollarpremium, and petcollarkeyless... and I'm getting the default (Hentai) mesh for the collar and I can take it off.

So the patch system isn't quite working for me...  :(

Indeed, Keyless patch doesn't work. Probably script properties can not be changed this way.

But the Premium patch worked for me though.

After playing with the new collar, I just realized that I've been using that nasty "ragdoll" collar for a while now. I much prefer the stagger.
My favorite mods are updating so fast... I barely get any use out of a new character before I have to create yet another one!

Well, the effects of the collar are working fine (stagger, damage health, etc)

But I've installed petcollar, petcollarpremium, and petcollarkeyless... and I'm getting the default (Hentai) mesh for the collar and I can take it off.

So the patch system isn't quite working for me...  :(

The old nudity enforcement effects were not changed, 3.0 is all about sex with followers.

Isn't the standard PetCollar ragdoll effect that activates when running looks the same as nasty "ragdoll" collar's one?

Actually, I've been trying every version and apparently the last one was this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37681-petcollar/?p=952444

It knocked me down just from standing still wearing clothes.

EDIT: Tried it without the keyless patch but with the premium patch.

I'm still getting the basic model, not the padded DD model... and I can put on and take off the collar without having to unlock it a la DD...

I mean it's acting like a necklace.

Are you sure you applied the patches to version 3? Apparently, Keyless patch doesn't work (so I'll add separate Keyless Collar in next release), but Premium and Vanity are OK for me:

post-167931-0-70629500-1413754307_thumb.jpg

Apart from ground model which is not changed (BUG), but on char DD Padded model is shown correctly though.

Anyone else having issues with Vanity or Premium patches? I so don't want to add Collars for every restrictions setup... :unsure:

In case you're interested in new feature testing. Condition rules:

Follower should start sex with PC if there are no enemies in ~50 feet and follower arousal is 90+. PC's arousal doesn't matter.

Collar checks this conditions every minute, and waits additional 2 minutes after sex (unless you click on collar, it resets the timer).

If you have no follower -> you get "You feel lonely" message.

If there's enemy nearby -> nothing.

If there's no followers with arousal 90+ -> you get "You service is not needed yet" message.

If conditions are met -> sex is started with 1 aroused animal follower or up to 4 "human" followers that are aroused enough.

Should work with custom races and all animals that belong to CreatureFaction or PlayerPotentialAnimalCompanionFaction (most of vanilla animals except Brabus, as he has his own faction. Ask me if you really want him :D).

I have not yet played 3.0b yet, but in 3.0a I was getting the "you feel lonely" message when I had a follower but he was not in the current cell. I had Belrand as a follower and he got locked in a shop when the shopkeeper closed for the day.

And just for me, the value of 90 is a bit high... especially with the new Aroused version that increases arousal much more slowly than before. Of course, my usual preferred value of 35 is probably pretty low for most people... :)

In the upgrade instructions you state that you need to un-equip the collar when upgrading. How do you do that if you used the keyless version of the collar, or is it safe to do it without unequiping that collar?

There's a setting in Devious Devices MCM, something like "minimal unlock skill threshold". Set it to minimal and you'll be able to remove any device with minimal skill. I do it from the first time every time.

Or you can try and upgrade with the collar effect active. It should work, but I'm not sure. Please tell the results if you do this, as I've never tested it and am curious of the consequences. :blush:

And just for me, the value of 90 is a bit high... especially with the new Aroused version that increases arousal much more slowly than before. Of course, my usual preferred value of 35 is probably pretty low for most people... :)

In my test plays, followers get aroused really quickly just by observing naked PC. And seeing sex makes their arousal increase drastically. I was afraid that the setting was low actually...

Here's the version with threshold 35: PetCollar.esp

I'll try to add an MCM setting for this later.

I have not yet played 3.0b yet, but in 3.0a I was getting the "you feel lonely" message when I had a follower but he was not in the current cell. I had Belrand as a follower and he got locked in a shop when the shopkeeper closed for the day.

It's a feature actually. Because you should stay close to your followers. ;)

Here's the version with threshold 35: 

Aah... thank you. I'm weird like that.

It's a feature actually. Because you should stay close to your followers.  ;)

Oh, no complaints at all. Just odd.

I mean, it's not my fault of Belrand wants to stay in with Angeline in her alchemy shop all night. That's entirely up to him. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Cheating no-good double-crossing backstabber... I paid him 500 gold to follow me around as my personal sex toy, and he leaves me for that hussy? I'll get him back grumble grumble mumble.

Love the mod, but I'm playing a character that never has more than 100 health so that Submit Progressive will kick in often.  The health drain on this thing could kill me in just 4 seconds, so...

I made a tiny little CK edit and changed the collar to drain magicka and stamina, instead of magicka and health.  I modified the Vanity ESP for this so all you need is the ESP.

Does OP mind if I post it?  Original post doesn't mention sharing privileges and I don't want to release it if it's not alright.

Either way, if anyone wants to make the edit themselves, it's simple.  Under "Magic Effects" do a search for "pet" and it should return only 4 results, and it's fairly obvious which to edit.  Just literally change the drop-down for Health to Stamina and save the file, done.  I also edited the description field because I'm nitpicky, but that's optional.

You can do whatever you want with this mod, and post it anywhere without my permission. I only will be pleased by your interest in it. :)

Notify me if you do so (in this thread or by PM) and your change or feature might go to the main branch. I tried to keep it simple but if questions arise, feel free to ask me.

Love the mod, but I'm playing a character that never has more than 100 health so that Submit Progressive will kick in often.  The health drain on this thing could kill me in just 4 seconds, so...

Either something broke or your math is incorrect. The debuff effect kicks in every 6 sec and does 24 damage, so it'll be whole 24 seconds to undress! :D

The idea for followers to use you to relieve tension is a great one. =D I love it. I just wish the earrings from the UNP Jewelry Variants could be worn with the collar. xD Foofy.

I tried editing the earrings myself and changing their equipment slot, but they still don't show up while your collar is on, unfortunately. Also, because of the natuer of DD collars in general, they don't fit argonians or khajiits very well.

The only real suggestion I have at this point is making either a different object for khajiits/argonians to wear (such as arm or leg cuffs), or making an enchantment people can put on their own piece of gear (which may be much harder, knowing what little I do about the construction kit). Just friendly suggestions.

The idea for followers to use you to relieve tension is a great one. =D I love it. I just wish the earrings from the UNP Jewelry Variants could be worn with the collar. xD Foofy.

I tried editing the earrings myself and changing their equipment slot, but they still don't show up while your collar is on, unfortunately. Also, because of the natuer of DD collars in general, they don't fit argonians or khajiits very well.

The only real suggestion I have at this point is making either a different object for khajiits/argonians to wear (such as arm or leg cuffs), or making an enchantment people can put on their own piece of gear (which may be much harder, knowing what little I do about the construction kit). Just friendly suggestions.

Sorry to just jump in...

But how about a Butt or Vaginal plug that cannot be removed, once inserted. Held in magically, without the need for a chastity belt. Sits flush with the hosts body, leaving only a red or green light visible and a small round metal plate. With the buffs and debuffs that you want.

Can have both vaginal and anal plugs having different effects...

Plus you could have the butt plugs for the males to control them in a different way...

Maybe even have paired plugs that work together, or are linked by distance...

Allows chastity belts to be worn as well...

Can use standard plug models that are already being used, just different wording and spells...

Sorry to just jump in...

But how about a Butt or Vaginal plug that cannot be removed, once inserted. Held in magically, without the need for a chastity belt. Sits flush with the hosts body, leaving only a red or green light visible and a small round metal plate. With the buffs and debuffs that you want.

Plus you could have the butt plugs for the males to control them in a different way...

Can use standard plug models that are already being used, just different wording and spells...

That's a nice idea... except it conflicts with the collar that lets your companions make use of you. They can't fuck you if you're all plugged and belted up. ;3

Sorry to just jump in...

That's a nice idea... except it conflicts with the collar that lets your companions make use of you. They can't fuck you if you're all plugged and belted up. ;3

Good point, my idea wasn't thought through properly... Great as a new set of restriction devices though, messing up your game big style, which is always fun and challenging...

Please help me. I've instaled Pet Collar and the Premium patch using NMM. Both show up in my skyrim Data folder and both are activated. When I go into console and type: help pet,

Pet Collar, Premium.... which and what ever I can think of to enter, the only thing related to Pet Collar is the quest get follower along with the follower's ID. I can not find the item code for the collar at all. I have checked the prerequisits and their requirements and all seem to be in place.

Help me, I've typed everything I could think of and can't get collared!

Thanks in advance.