Figuring out how to add quest marker and dialog options for the script-selected follower alias. For now, info on who's the horniest is shown as debug messages every minute or so. Should be easily tracked in effects if you have SkyUI.

Current design suggests that Player should be the most aroused member of the group. I like the relativity and how it makes "Exhibitionist" check box in Aroused somewhat more valuable. :)

As it seems that I've spent all my inspiration on coding, I'm asking your for nice ideas on how to punish you for:

1. Not having a follower with you. Should it be purely cosmetic? Or maybe just ignore it?
  2. Being less horny than all of your followers.

And also how to reward you for staying within the rules, e.g:

1. Nohow. ^_^
  2. Amplify you streaker skills - like striking harder, sneaking better, running faster. Or adding a perk that will boost your attributes by some dependency or slow time when you're being attacked etc.
  3. Apply buff that will restore magicka or stamina (depending on what is greater) every couple of sec. Even when casting (so you could cast Sparks or hold block indefinitely).
  4. Buff your followers instead of you.
  5. ...

Pic related

post-167931-0-57579200-1413412394_thumb.jpg

Figuring out how to add quest marker and dialog options for the script-selected follower alias. For now, info on who's the horniest is shown as debug messages every minute or so. Should be easily tracked in effects if you have SkyUI.

Current design suggests that Player should be the most aroused member of the group. I like the relativity and how it makes "Exhibitionist" check box in Aroused somewhat more valuable. :)

As it seems that I've spent all my inspiration on coding, I'm asking your for nice ideas on how to punish you for:

1. Not having a follower with you. Should it be purely cosmetic? Or maybe just ignore it?
  2. Being less horny than all of your followers.

And also how to reward you for staying within the rules, e.g:

1. Nohow. ^_^
  2. Amplify you streaker skills - like striking harder, sneaking better, running faster. Or adding a perk that will boost your attributes by some dependency or slow time when you're being attacked etc.
  3. Apply buff that will restore magicka or stamina (depending on what is greater) every couple of sec. Even when casting (so you could cast Sparks or hold block indefinitely).
  4. Buff your followers instead of you.
  5. ...

Pic related

---Not having your follower near you... De-buff---

1. Your life bar ticks down extremely slowly as you pine for them to be near you, by the time you finish a dungeon on your own... you will will be completely out of health potions, trying to keep yourself alive...  -10% health per minute, will give you ten minutes real time per energy bar...

2. Your horniness goes up, you can't walk properly for thinking about having them near you. -20% speed

---Having a follower near you... Buff---

1. You feel empowered, you cannot stop smiling. +10% health regeneration

2. Your heart beats faster when they are near you, giving you +10 Speed, +10% Stamina boost

---If your follower is too far away, for too long. 30 minutes real time---

---Heart-ache... Your health bar suddenly drops to 50%... The Cure... prove your love, make love to a follower, any follower will do to show your love. But it has to be a follower.

Heart ache de-buffs... 50% health bar, 50% stamina bar, -10% stamina regeneration, -10% speed

I guarantee, with these debuffs that you will not want to lose sight of your follower... They will really mess up your game, and that's when the fun starts as you have to change your tactics radically.

Charging into a fight with a Heartache buff will most likely get you killed, or severely hamper you. With hardly any stamina, close quarter fighting will leave you constantly exhausted...

---Heart ache level 2... You lose the will to fight after 60 minutes game time without a follower, you can't even swing a sword, what's the point of fighting... you think...

The cure... Find 3 different followers and make love to each of them, it's the only way you can truly prove your love to them after being away for soo long. It could be perilous trying to find 3 different followers without the use of standard weapons, using only magic...

Heart ache level 2 de-buff's = Level 1 de-buff's, + unable to hold a weapon ( if that's possible ), if not then decrease weapon skills to almost nothing, until cured...

Laugh as the level 70 player spends all day hacking away at a small mud crab, desperately trying to kill it in a fight to the death...

@krazyone: I like it!

And I do like the buffs... I mean, the whole purpose of the collar is domination, right? And you don't dominate someone through punishment alone... there must be a carrot along with a stick. But the buff should be done in such a way that it benefits the player and also the follower (master)... I like the buffs that only take place when your follower is near you (say something like 300-500 units?

@krazyone: I like it!

And I do like the buffs... I mean, the whole purpose of the collar is domination, right? And you don't dominate someone through punishment alone... there must be a carrot along with a stick. But the buff should be done in such a way that it benefits the player and also the follower (master)... I like the buffs that only take place when your follower is near you (say something like 300-500 units?

Yeah! when they are close, you become a better, stronger fighter. Get further away, and you get less formidable, then weaker, then the De-buffs start kicking in... Then more De-buffs, Then suddenly... you're a weak at the knee's, unco-ordinated mess that's too weak to even swing a sword... Crying out to redeem themselves to their followers...

You'll be glued to the side of your follower, for fear of losing your strength. The distance between you and your follower should be pretty close, losing sight of them, even for a moment weakening you.

You'd better get running, your mistress just ran into the other room, you can already feel your heart sinking and your energy draining...

It seems that the suggestion is an indirect way of making the follower your master, so a few ideas maybe to receive an equal or less damage being inflicted on your follower. I am not sure if an issue would arise if there's more than one follower via AFT or its equivalent.

Maybe the only way to remove the collar is by asking your followers, with a low chance of succeeding.

Initially tho I think the PetCollar would make a nice addition for other mods that serve the enslavement content. Like a more hardcore SD+ where the collar zaps you after a certain distance away from your owner.

I'd also like to suggest a collar that doesn't zap when wearing devious device items. Might also an enforcer of wearing the DD items despite having the keys.

It seems that the suggestion is an indirect way of making the follower your master, so a few ideas maybe to receive an equal or less damage being inflicted on your follower. I am not sure if an issue would arise if there's more than one follower via AFT or its equivalent.

Maybe the only way to remove the collar is by asking your followers, with a low chance of succeeding.

Initially tho I think the PetCollar would make a nice addition for other mods that serve the enslavement content. Like a more hardcore SD+ where the collar zaps you after a certain distance away from your owner.

I'd also like to suggest a collar that doesn't zap when wearing devious device items. Might also an enforcer of wearing the DD items despite having the keys.

Easy way to fix that is have your main follower wear a collar as well, and like the film WEDLOCK, you need to keep close to it. Your collar could activate and stay dormant until you meet a follower, then it could activate by adding a collar to the nearest follower ( the collar does not have a lock ), and not be able to be picked up. To prevent you killing followers to remove the collar...

Curing yourself of debuffs can be done with any follower, but your collared follower needs to be close. The collar would also add the RESURRECT command on your followers death, if they can die. To prevent you having to drag a corpse around, which would be a pain.

Unlocking would be a case of having to be around your follower for a set amount of time, sleeping or waiting would not advance your collars sentence.

Pleasuring a follower would remove sentence time, as well as giving a +10% health regeneration buff ( not stackable with more encounters ). Notice I said a follower, as girl on girl doesn't always allow for the dialogue needed. It would remove half a day of your sentence, give you a Buff, but leave you exhausted -10% stamina debuff for 4 hours, these would add up. Your second sexual encounter would make your debuff -20% for 8 hours, and your third -30% for 12 hours.

Sentence should be quite long, about 3 weeks service to your follower.

It would be nice if your follower could string you up once a day, and whip you when you get up in the morning, to teach you who's the boss. The mod PRISON OVERHAUL does this, a mod that I use and like.

I set the radius to 512 units. LOS requirement should be possible too. Progressive system where distance matters is also possible.

I've heard that LOS is hard to get working right, that apparently sometimes you can be directly in front of the target, staring right at you, not sneaking, and still unseen.

I like the idea of graduated distance effects too... you mean something like this?

if (distance < 512) effect(buff)

elif (distance < 768) effect(neutral)

elif (distance < 1024) effect(debuff_minor)

else effect(debuff_severe)

Something like that should allow you to be fine to within ~11 meters and start suffering negative effects beyond that...?

Hmm could be optional in the MCM? Followers are a pain if you're playing an assassin/thief/rogue type character as they just get in the way

I don't yet know how, but followers part will be optional.

Had my first successful sex today, yay! 1 human and 1 dog are OK, but not simultaneously. Seems that SexLab cannot find needed animations and just does nothing. Need to filter out animals for mixed groups then. :unsure:

The script that filters horny actors

Scriptname PetCollarFucktoyScript extends activemagiceffect

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto
slaUtilScr Property slaUtil Auto
Quest Property PetCollarFollowersSearch Auto
Int Property arousalThreshold Auto
Int Property interval Auto
Int Property intervalAfterSex Auto

bool continue = true

Event OnEffectStart(actor t, actor c)
    if continue
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(interval)
        Debug.Notification("Search and Fuck mode initiated")
    endif
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
    PetCollarFollowersSearchScript scanner = (PetCollarFollowersSearch as PetCollarFollowersSearchScript)
    Actor[] followers = scanner.Get4Followers();

Actor f = followers[0]
    if f        
        int arousal =  slaUtil.GetActorArousal(f)
        Debug.Notification(f.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "'s arousal: " + arousal)
        if arousal > arousalThreshold
            Actor a0 = f
            Actor a1
            Actor a2
            Actor a3

f = followers[1]
            if f
                arousal =  slaUtil.GetActorArousal(f)
                Debug.Notification(f.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "'s arousal: " + arousal)
                    a1 = f
                endif

f = followers[2]
                if f
                        a2 = f
                    endif

f = followers[3]
                    if f
                            a3 = f
                        endif
                    endif
                endif
            endif
            SexLab.QuickStart(SexLab.PlayerRef, a0, a1, a2, a3, none, none)
            if continue
                RegisterForSingleUpdate(intervalAfterSex)
            endif
        elseif continue
        endif
    elseif continue
    endif
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(actor t, actor c)
    continue = false
    Debug.Notification("Search and Fuck mode deactivated")
EndEvent

As you can see, 5-actor setup is theoretically possible. Need to test it before proceeding farther.

I need some follower mod that would easily provide at least 4 followers. That I could just summon with console and recruit. Any ideas?

Pic of me testing the mod

post-167931-0-85967400-1413591568_thumb.jpg

Here's a fairly simple one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31581/?

There are actually several out there... I just googled "skyrim multiple followers" and picked the first reasonable looking item. I'm sure some more in-depth searching either through google or on the nexus will provide better results.

And I thought that sexlab didn't even have any multiple human + animal animations... you mean something like the PC, a human NPC, and an animal NPC all together? I've never seen any like that...

EDIT:

Section removed due to excessive derp

Wait does he mean a follower framework that can handle multiple followers or just straight up downloading a few 3rd party followers?

In terms of framework I use AFT, EFF is also another option, haven't look at simple multiple followers yet, but looks interesting.

If you are talking about just getting a few followers... there are so many out there even within these forums although some might behaves a little different than others.

Here's a fairly simple one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31581/?

There are actually several out there... I just googled "skyrim multiple followers" and picked the first reasonable looking item. I'm sure some more in-depth searching either through google or on the nexus will provide better results.

And I thought that sexlab didn't even have any multiple human + animal animations... you mean something like the PC, a human NPC, and an animal NPC all together? I've never seen any like that...

EDIT:

Section removed due to excessive derp

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed. I must've thought of it myself. :blush:

All Skyrim followers and follower mods that I knew needed some prerequisites to agree to follow you. Now after a little googling it is clear that most of the community mods don't do this.

Wait does he mean a follower framework that can handle multiple followers or just straight up downloading a few 3rd party followers?

In terms of framework I use AFT, EFF is also another option, haven't look at simple multiple followers yet, but looks interesting.

If you are talking about just getting a few followers... there are so many out there even within these forums although some might behaves a little different than others.

Simple Multiple Followers didn't work for me for some reason. Trying AFT...

Also, arousal threshold will be absolute now. It will be much more efficient and stable this way.

This looks interesting. Would it be possible to have a collar that allowed clothing but not armour, it would give a good roleplay reason to wear some pretty clothes when adventuring

This is easily edited in CK - search for Pet Collar enchantment and delete one condition. I'll add one for you in next release if you suggest a good name and RP description for it. ;)

I've had a look in CK and there are 2 pet collar enchantments but I'm not sure which one to delete (PetCollarEnch_CLH or PetCollarEnch_CLHJ), or have I misunderstood?

C = Clothing, L = LightArmor etc. CLH is for Premium collar, CLHJ for others. Open the one you want and delete 2 conditions, "WornHasKeyword: ArmorLight" and "WornHasKeyword: ArmorHeavy":

post-167931-0-53114700-1413642530_thumb.jpg

In version 3 I'll add patches to adjust the restrictions for all collars at once.

Brilliant, thanks for that Yurik, I got it working though it was ArmorClothing that needed deleting as I want the pc to wear clothing but not armour. I also know a bit more about the CK than I did yesterday which has to be a good thing :) .

It'll be great if this can be integrated into the game, though it would be useful to have a switch for those not using the creature mods to force it to the premium version.

I did a small piece on the previous page to describe the collar, use it or not how you please.

This is the first time I saw a 4-person SexLab animation. Should've been 5, but Throthgar didn't like AFT for some reason. :-/

I can't remember ever actually seeing a 5-person animation except with draugr. Luck of the draw, I guess. Or a crappy RNG.

I also know a bit more about the CK than I did yesterday which has to be a good thing :) .

No! Do not open the box! That way MADNESS lies!

My character was a locked slave harness, unlocked slave boot and ring gag harness, padded belt and bra and complete set of cuffs. It was the set from the second lowest option of LADL.

I will test again to make sure, wanted to spice it up by having to be naked until the collar is remove.