Hey,

I observe your development very closel, that's all looks very interesting. But I see some "logical" problems with the shock-effect. As long as you only have to choose to wear the collar deliberately, the whole thing makes really no sense. So I have an idea: what about a possibility for a PC to get collared by a follower in sleep? You can bind it to sleep-event, and perhaps combine it with a force greet and some nasty dalog from the follower. There can be also conditions like the follower must NOT be collared her/himself for example.

Good idea! But how you explain your follower being so devious to you to commit such action?

Maybe tie it not to sleep but to a sex act with your follower? Like (if neither of you wear a collar) you will have a quest started, with a force-greeting (whatever this is) and him saying that he/she really enjoyed fucking with the Dragonborn and why not go this way some farther, with specific dialog selections leading to becoming a Pet, or making one of your follower.

And probably let your follower say that he found the Pet Collar in some ruins, or got a key-less one from some College Orc librarian for a really low price...

I think I will need some help with the dialogs though :blush:

PC is helpless, NPC is aroused. And they are in a devious world of devious devices. That explains everything :)

Binding the collaring to a sex event makes soft dependancies from other mod enabling follower sex.

This is better than what we have now, so I'll try to make ;)

Oh, is the collar supposed to strip the schlong too? :P

No. And since version 4.3 wearable schlongs should no longer be stripped from collared NPCs.

Oh, is the collar supposed to strip the schlong too? :P

No. And since version 4.3 wearable schlongs should no longer be stripped from collared NPCs.

Well it got stripped from my toon. Even If I re-equipped it, it got removed instantly. Oh well ^^

Ah, it's Inventory Control kicking in. Turn it off in MCM or favorite the schlong ;)

It's strange though. I just checked SOS Equippable Schlong mod and the schlong there has SexLabNoStrip keyword and thus it should be ignored by Inventory Control.

I'll test it and most probably change Inv.Control to ignore equipped items. Together with some additional filtering rules, as some mods like to quickly add and remove a item to the player for some reason... I'm looking at you Fork of Damnation. :dodgy:

Now the script looks like this:

Scriptname PetCollarInventoryControlScript extends activemagiceffect  

PetCollarConfigScript property petCollarConfig auto
Actor property player auto
ObjectReference property stash auto
MiscObject property gold auto
MiscObject property lockpick auto
Keyword property allowedItemKeyword auto
FormList property allowedItemList auto

Form previousItem
Int previousItemCount
Bool cleanTaskScheduled = False

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	StashFromPlayerIfAboveLimit(gold, petCollarConfig.allowedGoldAmount)
	StashFromPlayerIfAboveLimit(lockpick, petCollarConfig.allowedLockpicksAmount)
	CleanPlayerInventory()
	Debug.Notification("All your redundant items were stashed")
EndEvent

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
	if !akItemReference
		if akBaseItem == gold
			StashFromPlayerIfAboveLimit(gold, petCollarConfig.allowedGoldAmount)
		elseif akBaseItem == lockpick
			StashFromPlayerIfAboveLimit(lockpick, petCollarConfig.allowedLockpicksAmount)
		elseif akBaseItem.GetWeight() > 0.001
			if !cleanTaskScheduled
				cleanTaskScheduled = True
				StashFromPlayerIfNotAllowed(previousItem, previousItemCount)
				previousItem = akBaseItem
				previousItemCount = aiItemCount
				cleanTaskScheduled = False
			else
				previousItem = akBaseItem
				previousItemCount = aiItemCount
				RegisterForSingleUpdate(1)
			endif
		endif
	endif
EndEvent

Function StashFromPlayerIfNotAllowed(Form akItem, Int aiItemCount)
	if !(akItem as Key) && !akItem.HasKeyword(allowedItemKeyword) && !allowedItemList.HasForm(akItem) && !Game.IsObjectFavorited(akItem) && !player.IsEquipped(akItem)
		player.RemoveItem(akItem, aiItemCount, true, stash)
 	endif
EndFunction

Function StashFromPlayerIfAboveLimit(Form akBaseItem, Int aiMaxAmount)
	Int itemCountAboveLimit = player.GetItemCount(akBaseItem) - aiMaxAmount
	if itemCountAboveLimit > 0
		player.RemoveItem(akBaseItem, itemCountAboveLimit, true, stash)
	endif
EndFunction

Function CleanPlayerInventory()
	Int itemsNum = player.GetNumItems()
	while itemsNum > 0
		itemsNum -= 1
		Form  akItem = player.GetNthForm(itemsNum)
		if akItem != previousItem && akItem != gold && akItem != lockpick
			Int aiItemCount = player.GetItemCount(akItem)
			StashFromPlayerIfNotAllowed(akItem, aiItemCount)
		endif
	endwhile
EndFunction

Event OnUpdate()
	CleanPlayerInventory()
	cleanTaskScheduled = False
EndEvent

• GetWeight() check is for such 'technical' objects (borrowed idea from Improved Swimming by NaughtyColt, thank you if you ever read this)
  • Equipped items now skipped
  • Looting Multiple and Single items are handled differently now (should improve performance a bit)

Yurik, I really like where you are taking this mod, keep up the good work. I did notice something, as I started using this mod for my followers, that if their arousal gets above the threshhold, you start getting Actor Needs Actor's services, ie: Hela needs Hela's service and it then tries to set the Actor to have sex with themselves and borks the Sexlab scripting, I don't know if you've addressed this in the 4.3.1 update, but if so, just ignore me, everyone else does. :D One other thing, I rarely make requests, but would it be possible to have the collar activate on adding it to the NPC's inventory, like if you were to reverse pickpocket into the inventory or if you use a mod like Give Gifts To Anyone: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495/?You see, I play sneaky types and like the thought of "surprising" an NPC with a Pet Collar.

I think I found a bug/glitch in your awesome mod.

I'm using 3 human followers, 1 dog-companion thing, and 1 horse (so 5 npc in total).

There is sometimes the problem that I get the message "3 people need your service", the Sexlab scene is trying to start, but stops before any scenes can get picked.

I played around a bit and this only happens when at least 1 human follower and the dog-companion are above threshold, if I remove the arousal on the dog the multi character scenes play properly. But if the dog is above it it tries to be part of the scene, and crashes the script since the dog can't be part of multi character scenes, but it's also not starting a scene with only the  dog/PC, or only PC/NPC/NPC.

This does happen with any combination of PC, NPC and the dog, so even PC+NPC+Dog breaks, as well as PC+NPC+NPC+NPC+Dog.

Fix for this in the running game is either to remove arousal from the dog (either through MCM or by fucking him through another mod, doesn't matter how), or by removing arousal from the other, human NPC, so that either only the dog is available as target, or only human NPC are available as target.

Sooo, I guess what this boils down to is, can you make it so that the creature companions are treated independently from the human NPC?

This would allow to check for one creature + PC, then execute, or jump over the creature and only trigger PC+human NPC, and possibly then check, and process, the creature.

Otherwise this mod is awesome, it does exactly what I want (getting fucked by companions because reasons), only improvement, except for the problem above, that I can think of would be to set aggressive animations to be really, meaning setting the flag in Sexlab for rape so that, if desired, it disabled player controls during the scene and other stuff.

Hi, first of all thanks for your mod.

Could you please make independent the inventory management from weight and gold limitations?. I mean an option to reduce carry weight and gold without forcing to enable stashing items (inventory management).

Also, could you make the carryweight limit a static value (provide an option between a percentage and a static value (for example that you could set it to a 10% or to 30 as max carryweight)).

Regards.

Yurik, I really like where you are taking this mod, keep up the good work. I did notice something, as I started using this mod for my followers, that if their arousal gets above the threshhold, you start getting Actor Needs Actor's services, ie: Hela needs Hela's service and it then tries to set the Actor to have sex with themselves and borks the Sexlab scripting, I don't know if you've addressed this in the 4.3.1 update, but if so, just ignore me, everyone else does. :D One other thing, I rarely make requests, but would it be possible to have the collar activate on adding it to the NPC's inventory, like if you were to reverse pickpocket into the inventory or if you use a mod like Give Gifts To Anyone: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495/?You see, I play sneaky types and like the thought of "surprising" an NPC with a Pet Collar.

Actor A needs Actor A's service - fixed.

Reverse pickpocket activation - works since version 1. Just tested it again:

post-167931-0-71133000-1421584159_thumb.jpgpost-167931-0-20335000-1421584159_thumb.jpgpost-167931-0-01994800-1421584875_thumb.jpg

I'm using 3 human followers, 1 dog-companion thing, and 1 horse (so 5 npc in total).

There is sometimes the problem that I get the message "3 people need your service", the Sexlab scene is trying to start, but stops before any scenes can get picked.

I played around a bit and this only happens when at least 1 human follower and the dog-companion are above threshold, if I remove the arousal on the dog the multi character scenes play properly. But if the dog is above it it tries to be part of the scene, and crashes the script since the dog can't be part of multi character scenes, but it's also not starting a scene with only the  dog/PC, or only PC/NPC/NPC.

This does happen with any combination of PC, NPC and the dog, so even PC+NPC+Dog breaks, as well as PC+NPC+NPC+NPC+Dog.

Fix for this in the running game is either to remove arousal from the dog (either through MCM or by fucking him through another mod, doesn't matter how), or by removing arousal from the other, human NPC, so that either only the dog is available as target, or only human NPC are available as target.

Sooo, I guess what this boils down to is, can you make it so that the creature companions are treated independently from the human NPC?

This would allow to check for one creature + PC, then execute, or jump over the creature and only trigger PC+human NPC, and possibly then check, and process, the creature.

Otherwise this mod is awesome, it does exactly what I want (getting fucked by companions because reasons), only improvement, except for the problem above, that I can think of would be to set aggressive animations to be really, meaning setting the flag in Sexlab for rape so that, if desired, it disabled player controls during the scene and other stuff.

Creatures are already treated differently and are given priority before all other companions. I suppose the dog is not in creature faction, so PetCollar cannot differentiate it from human followers. What dog are you using?

For aggressive animations you also need to tick 'Use Aggressive Animations' in PetCollar's MCM. Option in SexLab only allows them to be used by other mods.

Hi, first of all thanks for your mod.

Could you please make independent the inventory management from weight and gold limitations?. I mean an option to reduce carry weight and gold without forcing to enable stashing items (inventory management).

Also, could you make the carryweight limit a static value (provide an option between a percentage and a static value (for example that you could set it to a 10% or to 30 as max carryweight)).

Regards.

Stashing option - will be done in next update.

Carry Weight static number - I cannot make it a slider (without messing up you actor values), so what exact options would you like to see? 10%, 15%, 30pt, 45pt?

Creatures are already treated differently and are given priority before all other companions. I suppose the dog is not in creature faction, so PetCollar cannot differentiate it from human followers. What dog are you using?

For aggressive animations you also need to tick 'Use Aggressive Animations' in PetCollar's MCM. Option in SexLab only allows them to be used by other mods.

I bought Vigilance from the Markarth stables. But if you're saying it should treat him differently I'll poke the guy in the console a bit and see if he's missing a faction, and add it manually if need be.

And what I meant with the aggressive animations, I have it activated in Sexlab that aggressive animations disable player controls for the duration of the sexlab scenes, but if I use the toggle for aggressive animations inside PetCollar the controls stay enabled.

However, I only tried that with before 4.3.1, I'll give it a whirl in the latest update later today.

I bought Vigilance from the Markarth stables. But if you're saying it should treat him differently I'll poke the guy in the console a bit and see if he's missing a faction, and add it manually if need be.

And what I meant with the aggressive animations, I have it activated in Sexlab that aggressive animations disable player controls for the duration of the sexlab scenes, but if I use the toggle for aggressive animations inside PetCollar the controls stay enabled.

However, I only tried that with before 4.3.1, I'll give it a whirl in the latest update later today.

Please tell me if Vigilance is properly recognized as creature follower with 4.3.2 update.

I didn't look into aggressive animations and player controls yet, will do later.

Please tell me if Vigilance is properly recognized as creature follower with 4.3.2 update.

I didn't look into aggressive animations and player controls yet, will do later.

4.3.2 fixed my issue right up, it's working now.

Thank you!

IDEA...

I read about the follower or wife equiping you with a pet collar in your sleep, I have an idea about triggering it.

When human followers sees you naked, their need for you increases slowly. At 100% arousal, they have a 5% chance to collar you in your sleep.

They should equip a 30 day collar

This would prevent you unlocking it too easily

Followers should gain arousal slowly, everytime they see you naked. Whether they be human or animal...

I gotta say i really love this mod, its almost exactly what i was looking for.

I get to have my character do all the normal stuff, but with a collar on her and a follower, i love walking up to a vendor getting ready to sell only to see "Lydia requires your service" and then get fucked right in front of the vendor.

its not limiting like the slavery mods, but it still makes you feel like a slave.

Only thing i honestly would like to see, is maybe a little dialogue going on, i definitely don't want the option to be able to turn down my mistress, but i don't know, maybe a little description, maybe they approach you first with dialogue and just say something like "on your knees pet"

that's really all so far for me, so far loving this mod

It's a great mod, specially with the updates that Yurik has put into it, but I've hit a snag, everything else is working great, but after an unknown period of time any follower I've put the PetCollar on unequips it, it's still in thier inventory and the scriptinstance seems to be equipped (checked via the console), but they start re-equipping armor, etc. Maybe one of the other users here or Yurik could possibly shed a little light on this for me?

IDEA...

I read about the follower or wife equiping you with a pet collar in your sleep, I have an idea about triggering it.

When human followers sees you naked, their need for you increases slowly. At 100% arousal, they have a 5% chance to collar you in your sleep.

Followers should gain arousal slowly, everytime they see you naked. Whether they be human or animal...

30 day timeout would be too easy, you can simply sleep/wait through it. There will be something more devious. I don't know what exactly, but it'll certainly involve prolonged electrocution, sleep & fast travel prevention and even a chance to die. :angel:

I gotta say i really love this mod, its almost exactly what i was looking for.

I get to have my character do all the normal stuff, but with a collar on her and a follower, i love walking up to a vendor getting ready to sell only to see "Lydia requires your service" and then get fucked right in front of the vendor.

its not limiting like the slavery mods, but it still makes you feel like a slave.

Only thing i honestly would like to see, is maybe a little dialogue going on, i definitely don't want the option to be able to turn down my mistress, but i don't know, maybe a little description, maybe they approach you first with dialogue and just say something like "on your knees pet"

that's really all so far for me, so far loving this mod

Totally agree. It would be awesome if a follower could walk to you and say something before proceeding with its business. I wish I knew how to do this.

(I already started my research on the matter, but it will take some time)

It's a great mod, specially with the updates that Yurik has put into it, but I've hit a snag, everything else is working great, but after an unknown period of time any follower I've put the PetCollar on unequips it, it's still in thier inventory and the scriptinstance seems to be equipped (checked via the console), but they start re-equipping armor, etc. Maybe one of the other users here or Yurik could possibly shed a little light on this for me?

I have no idea why does it happen. :s

Ok, I figured that the last update may have fouled things up since I was on a playthrough, went back and started from a save that didn't have PetCollars enabled, so we will see what happens, but I did notice something funny in my papyrus logs which are very clean, so maybe posting them will help you figure out what's going on.

First:

[01/19/2015 - 05:23:29PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.OnPageReset() - "PetCollarConfigScript.psc" Line 93
    [PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
    [PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 760
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (28000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138

And second:

[01/19/2015 - 07:07:51PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].PetCollarFucktoyScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].PetCollarFucktoyScript.OnEffectFinish() - "PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc" Line 86

Maybe these will help narrow it down.

I'm not a scripter, far from it, but I think I may have found the problem, the wiki states that native functions cannot be used in a OnEffectFinish block

(None of the ActiveMagicEffect script native function may run in this event even though the internal ActiveEffect object is not deleted if the effect is simply disabled, not dispelled. The papyrus script object itself is detached after oneffectfinish completes, resetting all properties and script object variables.)

and UnregisterForUpdate is a native function, maybe this will help.

IDEA...

30 day timeout would be too easy, you can simply sleep/wait through it. There will be something more devious. I don't know what exactly, but it'll certainly involve prolonged electrocution, sleep & fast travel prevention and even a chance to die. :angel:

How about your follower only allowing you to sleep for 8 hours a day, if you try any more, then you are punished. Both sexually and with electricity, and still not allowed to sleep past 8 hours...

Sexually punished = 50% health bar for the day, as they abuse your body. Maybe whip your backside, or just you. The Prison Overhaul mod, has a good whipping scene on it...

Electrically punished = If you go over a certain distance from your follower for the day. The collar electrocutes you to 20% health...

Sleeping = You have to ask if you can sleep, and they tell you how long you can sleep for...

Sex - Lock = The collar could be any collar, with the SEX-LOCK rules tacked on...

For fun, you could have them occassionally whip you, just a few hits and laugh. It would be funny in a stealthy situation, she blows your stealth attack with whipping and laughing out loud.

Ok, I figured that the last update may have fouled things up since I was on a playthrough, went back and started from a save that didn't have PetCollars enabled, so we will see what happens, but I did notice something funny in my papyrus logs which are very clean, so maybe posting them will help you figure out what's going on.

First:

[01/19/2015 - 05:23:29PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.OnPageReset() - "PetCollarConfigScript.psc" Line 93

[PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793

[PetCollarConfig (5100AF0E)].petcollarconfigscript.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 760

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (28000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138

And second:

[01/19/2015 - 07:07:51PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].PetCollarFucktoyScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].PetCollarFucktoyScript.OnEffectFinish() - "PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc" Line 86

Maybe these will help narrow it down.

I'm not a scripter, far from it, but I think I may have found the problem, the wiki states that native functions cannot be used in a OnEffectFinish block

(None of the ActiveMagicEffect script native function may run in this event even though the internal ActiveEffect object is not deleted if the effect is simply disabled, not dispelled. The papyrus script object itself is detached after oneffectfinish completes, resetting all properties and script object variables.)

and UnregisterForUpdate is a native function, maybe this will help.

Thanks for report!

First one is harmless and should only happen once on mod update to versions 4.3 or 4.3.2. I'll fix them anyway though.

Second - I didn't know about native functions in OnEffectFinish, already fixed in next version.

But, collar random self-unequipping can not be caused by my scripts, I'm afraid. The only place where unequipping can happen is PetCollarArmorRestriction / PetCollarArmorRestrictionScript, and it's very picky on what's to unequip:

Scriptname PetCollarArmorRestrictionScript extends activemagiceffect

Actor property playerRef auto
PetCollarConfigScript property petCollarConfig auto
Keyword property armorJewelry auto
Keyword property armorHeavy auto
Keyword property armorLight auto
Keyword property armorClothing auto
Keyword property armorCuirass auto
Keyword property clothingBody auto
Spell property petCollarZap auto

Bool continue = True

Event OnEffectStart(actor t, actor c)
	if t == playerRef
		if continue
			Debug.Notification("Pet Collar activates")
			RegisterForSingleUpdate(1)
		endif
	else
		petCollarZap.Cast(t, t)
		Utility.Wait(1)
		GoToState("ArmorRestrictionType" + petCollarConfig.armorRestrictionType)
		Int itemsNum = t.GetNumItems()
		while itemsNum > 0
			itemsNum -= 1
			Form  akItem = t.GetNthForm(itemsNum)
			if t.IsEquipped(akItem) && IsRestricted(akItem)
				t.UnequipItem(akItem, False, True)
			endif
		endwhile
	endif
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
	petCollarZap.Cast(playerRef, playerRef)
	if continue
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(7)
	endif
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(actor t, actor c)
	if t == playerRef
		Debug.Notification("Pet Collar deactivates")
		continue = False
	endif
EndEvent

Bool Function IsRestricted(Form akItem)
	return False
EndFunction

State ArmorRestrictionType1
		return akItem.HasKeyword(armorHeavy) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorLight)
	EndFunction
EndState

State ArmorRestrictionType2
		return akItem.HasKeyword(armorHeavy) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorLight) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorClothing)
	EndFunction
EndState

State ArmorRestrictionType3
		return akItem.HasKeyword(armorHeavy) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorLight) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorClothing) || akItem.HasKeyword(armorJewelry)
	EndFunction
EndState

State ArmorRestrictionType4
		return akItem.HasKeyword(armorCuirass) || akItem.HasKeyword(clothingBody)
	EndFunction
EndState

Ok, I did some further testing and I'm getting some weird results, the unequip only happens on cell change, like from exterior to interior or vice versa. What's getting me, I set the collar to be unequipable via the console, ie: equipitem blablabla 1 on my "volunteer" follower, did a cell change and the following happened, I had set a debug message up to let me know when the collar was unequipped, got that message after a cell change, checked vis the console on my follower and both the collar and it's script instance version was still equipped, but the enchanted was deactivated! It's like the enchantment was the thing being unequipped, strange days indeed...