Since the player didn't "earn" the suit, another alternate ending (say, if the player failed one or more quests) might be to be stripped of the suit and thrown into the slave pen to become a lowest- rung slave.

I considered that and still have it somewhere on my "nice to have" list. But if I put people in there, I also have to provide them with a way out, or at least some form of content. If you just end up in a cage with no way out and nothing else happening to you, that would be kind of boring, don't you think? It would just be a "Game Over" otherwise.

So, because of the work involved to do it properly, it went on the "nice to have" list.

Yes, it would be a completely new and huge questline. Get cracking, modderslave! ;)

Just some minor bugs and Typos

Starting Quest - You cannot activate the quest boxes, if you don't wear the outfit in the correct order. By first taking the outfit off of her, then waiting for the dialogue text before wearing the outfit.

I just right clicked on the outfit that she was wearing to wear it myself, and had to reload my save as it wouldn't allow the gas mask to be ticked off the quest, if worn in the wrong order.

Strange womans journal...

Missing the word 'got' from page 3, last sentence.

Rubber mail quest...

Typo on the first quest, Riverwood Tader instead of Trader

Typo... wrong word type...

The Mistress first dialogue scene...

I can't remember which word it is, I think its written as ' to ' instead of ' two '

I think it was the last word on a piece of dialogue

On the tower island, when you get off the boat. The ropes don't connect to anything...

Loving the quest, I am using the ' Ineed mod. ' Which is an eating mod and hunger mod, and I am not getting hungry whilst wearing the rubber outfit. Which is a good thing, as I wouldn't be able to eat or drink whilst wearing a gas mask anyway...

I just posted this, to save you a bit of time checking. Most of it is just minor stuff, except spoiler 1...

Just started this and it looks promising though I have run into a problem at North Brittleshin Pass. I get the suit from the strange woman but when I put it on it's not locking

I have no idea what the problem could be. Maybe another mod which somehow deals with equipping stuff is interfering?

You could post your papyrus log, maybe I'll see something. Otherwise, if you want to get the quest line going, open the console and type 'setstage tir_start01 60'. It will progress to the point where you are normally trapped in suit and mask and have to seek the Tower. You can keep playing that way, but there won't be any trapping or rubber messages. And you might get stuck later on, because parts of the story rely on the rubber framework.

Here's the log, I enabled DDi debug as well in case it may be useful

Here a mod list as well in case it's useful

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

TouringCarriages.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

3DNPC.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

TradeBarter.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

SleepTight.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SplashofRain.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

Trapped in Rubber.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

PrivateNeeds.esp

Purewaters.esp

RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

PrivateNeeds-RND.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

ShowersInInns.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

seducesets.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Just some minor bugs and Typos

[...]

The start quest is now fixed, as is the "Tader" typo. The other two, I couldn't locate...

I can see that there's not one entry from my framework. So it's not stuck somewhere. It seems it's not running at all. But I can't see a reason for it. The only thing you could try is move the "Trapped in Rubber.esp" to the bottom of the mod load order (so it's loaded last and gets the highest load order number).

I can see that there's not one entry from my framework. So it's not stuck somewhere. It seems it's not running at all. But I can't see a reason for it. The only thing you could try is move the "Trapped in Rubber.esp" to the bottom of the mod load order (so it's loaded last and gets the highest load order number).

I tried that before I uploaded the log in case it was that.

It is running as I get the message to to read the journal and then wear the suit and then nothing registers

5. I actually wanted to do that, because it's a cool idea. But I couldn't get it to work (just adding the keyword didn't do the trick), so I postponed it. BTW: My DDx doesn't have pony boots, only slave boots (the metal thingies). I assume you meant those?

They were added in Devious Devices - Expansion v1.1.3

Played it out, and I love it! Especially how our poor PC ends up in permanent rubber slavery!

Here's few reports and thoughts:

1. Suits in the rubber storage are not locking kind. Ballets not lockable too, they also have no HDT enchantment. Wrong items put in there?

2. If you run into basement before Mistress goes in to let you out of the suit, door gets locked and she can't enter. Maybe she must have the key to it?

3. When PC gets tied up in DD for missing the party, there's an option to go out of tower to get armbinder removed by friendly. Maybe lock the exits?

4. After all DD restraints removed, by yourself or by Mistress - no further dialog with Mistress to remove the suit, probably no quest progress. Same with letting the escaped slave run away.

5. Maybe add some hindering effects of the ballets, just like those on ponyboots in DDx?

Those are minor problems, your mod runs really well for such a complexity, congratulations!

I really look forward to it's development and wait for more squeaky and shiny adventures! ;)

I second on this list, got the same issues. After the punishments the main quest stops/hangs.

There are some minor grammar mistakes but not really worth 'bitching' about :)

Also add some kind of randomizer to the suit removal.

When you want to remove the suit mistress says no and locks you out of dialogue for x period (like 14 days) and plays any of the punishment. Or slaps you in the bondage scene for x hours.

Some general idea's:

-Add forced bathing by the order of mistress because you stink up the common place (after x days in the suit)

-Ask the free slaves in the common area for sex to cool off a bit. (sexlab dialogue trigger, should be quite easy)

-Extra punishment scene, get locked in the slave pens for the night.

-With the bondage scene, lock the PC in one of the cages and equip the inescapable armbinder, instead of in the tower hall.

As pointed out before some kind of alternate start (start as captured lower slave) would be great. Also the degradation of your rank to lower slave if you fail one of the quests would be nice. You have to do it again after you ranked up.

And just more quests would be great but that one is obvious :D

Keep up the good work :)

And guys you can just use the console to unlock the door so if you want you can leave without suit. But a save-before-use warning would be a good idea in the top of the mod download page.

Here's few reports and thoughts:

1. Suits in the rubber storage are not locking kind. Ballets not lockable too, they also have no HDT enchantment. Wrong items put in there?

2. If you run into basement before Mistress goes in to let you out of the suit, door gets locked and she can't enter. Maybe she must have the key to it?

3. When PC gets tied up in DD for missing the party, there's an option to go out of tower to get armbinder removed by friendly. Maybe lock the exits?

4. After all DD restraints removed, by yourself or by Mistress - no further dialog with Mistress to remove the suit, probably no quest progress. Same with letting the escaped slave run away.

5. Maybe add some hindering effects of the ballets, just like those on ponyboots in DDx?

Thanks for the info. 1, 2 and 4 are hopefully fixed now (well, for me, you puny mortals will have to wait for the next release). Except for the HDT enchantment, which I still need to look into.

3 is kind of intended. At the time, I thought: Hey, if they make to someone who releases them, they've earned it. And it can serve as a failsafe in case the time calculation gets screwed up. Imagine you completely forgot about the quest and returned 2 weeks later. Then you would really be forced to spend 6 weeks in the Tower with nothing to do. ;)

5. I actually wanted to do that, because it's a cool idea. But I couldn't get it to work (just adding the keyword didn't do the trick), so I postponed it. BTW: My DDx doesn't have pony boots, only slave boots (the metal thingies). I assume you meant those?

Alright I managed to trigger the farewell scene and eventually got teleported back to the lobby. 

But now a new problem has arisen. In the upper left corner of the screen "phase 1" appeared and now I can't move or interact with anything. I tried tcl and enableplayercontrols but no dice, my player character is completely stuck.

Is it really just "Phase 1" or more? Because the only time ever that word appears in my scripts is during the bootlicking scene ("Phase 1 started" and later "Phase 2 started"). If it's that, then for some weird reason, Skyrim seems to try and play then bootlicking scene now. Try to kill the quest with 'stopquest tir_fp_lick01' before you teleport out of the party room.

If it's really just "Phase 1", then it's not from my mod. And then I have no idea what the problem could be.

Since the player didn't "earn" the suit, another alternate ending (say, if the player failed one or more quests) might be to be stripped of the suit and thrown into the slave pen to become a lowest- rung slave.

I considered that and still have it somewhere on my "nice to have" list. But if I put people in there, I also have to provide them with a way out, or at least some form of content. If you just end up in a cage with no way out and nothing else happening to you, that would be kind of boring, don't you think? It would just be a "Game Over" otherwise.

So, because of the work involved to do it properly, it went on the "nice to have" list.

Is your DDx the latest version? Ponyboots were added in the latest update to it, and they now can be force-equipped via Cursed Loot :)

As for ballets enchanment, I meant the one from High Heels system, correcting character offset.

About lower rank slaves - it can be done after you develop some way to earn rubber suit privilege back. :)

One thing I might actually like to see is that if I am now supposed to wear rubber for the rest of my life, I could really like a "protective" variant of the suit having some armour value, otherwise the game might be pretty much unplayable for warrior types.

A second thing is that, while latex is definitely one of my kinks and I can see that the mask fits well into the "trapped in a stuffy rubber suit" theme, aesthetically I am not a big fan of hoods/full face masks at all, and the gas mask is a pretty solid offender in that category.  ;)

How about making the mask optional -after- finishing the party quest (e.g. as a kind of reward), so characters could leave the basement with just wearing the suit itself?

Maybe provide choice of required headware instead? Like some nasty gag instead of gasmask :)

I feel conflicted about this mod, but I can say I'm glad I got to play it.

Normally I grumble about stuff not being lore-friendly, or at least not trying to minimize its lore-unfriendliness. It so happens that rubber is a major kink of mine, so I found it possible to shrug off that issue. I can also appreciate a good "you got in trouble through a bad decision, now try and wiggle out of it" scenario, as well as the choices given along the way.

For all its hits, the mod also has a few misses: intentional and tedious time sinks, some minor spelling mishaps and material that simply grosses me out.

The mod emphasizes sweat and other... messy qualities of being stuck in a rubber catsuit. I came to think of it as rubber realism, whereas my preference is more of a fantasy in nature. Any kind of debate would be pointless, because it simply is a question of what one enjoys. For me, it has to do with smooth, shiny perfection and tight outfits. Sweat? Eww!

On time sinks:

I usually play the "protagonist gets in sexy trouble" type mods with a low level character, so most of my Skyrim map isn't explored. This means lots and lots of running around on errands. Especially the inn in the middle of nowhere felt excessive and pointless. Run, run, run some more and finally get there. Nothing interesting happens. Fast travel somewhere and run some more. Not my idea of fun.

The party was a bit much, too. Guest satisfaction per serving could be doubled and it might feel about right. Talk to guest, take order to cook, wait for cook to slooowly walk back and forth, repeat over and over. Excessive repetition for the sake of repetition.

On the suit and setup:

Obviously a rubber catsuit isn't truly lore-friendly no matter how it's handled, but the sharper edges can be blunted a bit. "It's magic" and "the Dwemer/Daedra made it" cover just about anything.

Here we have a kinky Dunmer sorceress (yummy!) living in a tower built above an old Dwemer lair of some type. It was mentioned that the underground section was discovered during construction, but what if that discovery was what led to the whole rubber thing happening in the first place? Sorceress finds notes and artifacts, becomes Mistress, obtains slaves. I can think of plenty to fatten up the plot from there.

The Mistress mentions the enchantment taking on a life of its own. Maybe the player character could get/find/be forced to wear a suit that takes it even further and becomes a symbiote of sorts. Rubberslut at the mercy of a living suit that uses her excretions and emotions as sustenance and molests her at will. DD already has device events, so re-inventing the wheel wouldn't be necessary. The status messages wouldn't be about how hot and sweaty you are, but what the suit does to you, in case a living suit is worn.

All in all, great start.

Just finished the questline, and I loved it!

Although the party was quite long and tedious, I feel that it should have been reduced in length, like Krh pointed out.

But other then that, it was really enjoyable! Great job!

Btw, while there were a few typos here and there, it wasn't hard to ignore them.

I love this mod, But, I think, when you lock in the Gasmask, you can't eat or drink any thing

The problem is that there are people out there who play with realistic needs and stuff. They would starve locked in a gasmask for days. I have this idea that the mask only prevents consumption of solid food. You might still be able to drink potions and other beverages with a straw. Then, maybe, someone at the Tower would sell nutrient drinks in bottles that you could use to keep yourself alive.

It's a good plan, I think, but difficult to implement with the CK. It does not differentiate between solid and fluid food. In fact, all food in Skyrim is actually a potion in the CK. I would have to select manually which is which. That would mean a lot of work and still not work on new food items introduced by other mods.

So, for now, I chose to it to the player's discretion. If you think your mask should prevent eating, then don't eat. If you don't care about it, stuff yourself.

Has the problem with releasing the escaped slave been fixed, or can I console to the next stage of it?

It will be fixed in the next release. There is a console solution earlier in this thread. 'setstage tir_twr_work01 50'.

The mod emphasizes sweat and other... messy qualities of being stuck in a rubber catsuit. I came to think of it as rubber realism, whereas my preference is more of a fantasy in nature. Any kind of debate would be pointless, because it simply is a question of what one enjoys. For me, it has to do with smooth, shiny perfection and tight outfits. Sweat? Eww!

Well, there are some message that deal with that as well. If you want more of them, I'm open to suggestions. I don't have a problem with making the messages more versatile. The problem is that you need to stick to 42 characters or less.

The party quest never started for me. :(

That's too bad. Unfortunately, I can't help with that little information.

Despite i removed the suit i still had the dialogue option to ask mistress to remove it.

Was the "surprise" the dialogue

when she talks about the captured dreamshop master?

Well, the idea (and the "surprise") is:

The Mistress will only remove the suit in the basement. And you cannot leave the basement without putting the suit back on (the door locks and the guard only lets you out in rubber). So eventually, you'll have to go back to her and ask her to release you again. For a break in the basement before you head out again. In rubber, of course.

So if you are standing in front of the Mistress in the lobby, you must be in rubber, or you wouldn't have been able to leave the basement. Therefore, you can always ask her to remove the suit.

If you managed to get out of the basement not wearing rubber, you either cheated (which I don't mind but then you can't complain about a broken mod) or you found a bug. If it's the latter, tell me how you got out and I'll try to fix it.

@HyperonicX: Yes, that is a bug that's already fixed in the current development version. Some properties weren't set correctly for these items.

Did you stand there, or did you use the wait function? If you used the function, you probably overshot. Stop your wait time in the 4pm hour and wait out the rest manually. You can increase the timescale if you're too bored.

I tried start the dialog "so, what next ?" at 2p.m., leave the tower, stay on the island until 6p.m without time travel, but nothing happen, the quest didn't react (and still havn't got name in Quest Menu...) and the two doors still locked.

... consol command to dodge this quest part ?