I tried start the dialog "so, what next ?" at 2p.m., leave the tower, stay on the island until 6p.m without time travel, but nothing happen, the quest didn't react (and still havn't got name in Quest Menu...) and the two doors still locked.

... consol command to dodge this quest part ?

The quest uses the RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() function, which is basically the engine's way of giving you an alarm clock. You set the time and then have to hope it actually rings. And apparently, just like a real alarm clock, it doesn't always work and then you oversleep.

Maybe I need to build in a failsafe there.

Anyhow, the console command should be: 'setstage tir_twr_fp_wait 30'

Despite i removed the suit i still had the dialogue option to ask mistress to remove it.

Was the "surprise" the dialogue

when she talks about the captured dreamshop master?

Well, the idea (and the "surprise") is:

The Mistress will only remove the suit in the basement. And you cannot leave the basement without putting the suit back on (the door locks and the guard only lets you out in rubber). So eventually, you'll have to go back to her and ask her to release you again. For a break in the basement before you head out again. In rubber, of course.

So if you are standing in front of the Mistress in the lobby, you must be in rubber, or you wouldn't have been able to leave the basement. Therefore, you can always ask her to remove the suit.

If you managed to get out of the basement not wearing rubber, you either cheated (which I don't mind but then you can't complain about a broken mod) or you found a bug. If it's the latter, tell me how you got out and I'll try to fix it.

@HyperonicX: Yes, that is a bug that's already fixed in the current development version. Some properties weren't set correctly for these items.

Oh i see :D

I obviously cheated.. but i used a test save to do the Whole quest.

And since i had problems before with the a quest door, i thought it was the same.

Not in the last part, but after the guard showed me all the rooms and she tells me to go in the party room, i found the door locked.* (look at PS)

Used the unlock command from console and everything worked.

P.S. exactly as happened to mirksx 2-3 posts under this

The consol work, but i think it's a problem with the locked doors: after the visit of the basment, the guard tells me to enter in the balroom but, again, the door i locked... 'unlock' on the consol works and I can continue the quest, but I think it's probably just the doors.

The consol work, but i think it's a problem with the locked doors: after the visit of the basment, the guard tells me to enter in the balroom but, again, the door i locked... 'unlock' on the consol works and I can continue the quest, but I think it's probably just the doors.

Yes, it's known bug and already fixed in the development version.

I also added a failsafe to the party timer: If you go near the Tower's doors, the mod will do another check to see if the party is due, and automatically progress the quest. No matter if the timer from the engine has fired or not.

So in the future, you shouldn't end up locked out anymore. The worst that could happen is that you get no automatic questlog reminder to go back to the Tower and have to watch the time yourself. But that can be expected of a good rubber slave. ;)

Hi,

first of all: thank you for a great mod. I'm really curious what the other "chapters" will look like :)).

While playing your mod I've encountered some minor issues, which I list here (if I repost something here - sorry in advance:

- The quest items "winedelivery" and the "droolgoblet" were not removed after finishing the respective quests

- After entering the tower at 5:06pm I went to the basement and took the tour offered by the guard. After showing me around I tried to enter the party romm as being told from her. But even after the dialog finished and the guard went back to her place, the door was still locked.

- Later I tried to leave the basement: so I talked to the guard (was properly clothed) and the guard casted the spell. But I then recalled something and did not leave the basement (went back to the bath). After coming the next time to the guard she wished me a good day (as if she casted the spell) but the door was locked.

- Somewhere in the text from the misstress was a typo (it was "you" but should have been "your") - but I dont recall where. Your english is perfect, anyway (so you could remove that point from the faq ;) ;))

HTH mirksx

I just found out that when you equip another rubber suit and gasmask, the locking mechanism doesn't work. I've tried it with the purple and pink suits and nothing happened. Could you please fix this so I can talk to the mistress again?

I have the same problem! lol

Also @grayspammer : could you add the transparent latex catsuit too?

- Later I tried to leave the basement: so I talked to the guard (was properly clothed) and the guard casted the spell. But I then recalled something and did not leave the basement (went back to the bath). After coming the next time to the guard she wished me a good day (as if she casted the spell) but the door was locked.

And could you not just talk to the guard again, ask her to open the door? I tried to reproduce it on my system, but can't. If I walk away from the door and come back, it lock again, yes. But then I can talk to the guard again she'll cast the spell again.

@kronnos44: I had graphical glitches with the transparent versions, even in the original Shiny Catsuits mod. So I left them out because I didn't want to hear complaints about it. ;)

The originals are still there, just not in the chest. Feel free to use the console to get them. For my own added colors, there's no transparent version. And there probably won't be, because setting all the texture sets and armor addons and armors up in the CK is a lot of boring, repetitive grunt work. I wouldn't have made the additional colors in the first place. But I needed them so you could tell all the different rubber slaves apart. So I did what I had to. But transparency was optional. ;)

And could you not just talk to the guard again, ask her to open the door? I tried to reproduce it on my system, but can't. If I walk away from the door and come back, it lock again, yes. But then I can talk to the guard again she'll cast the spell again.

@kronnos44: I had graphical glitches with the transparent versions, even in the original Shiny Catsuits mod. So I left them out because I didn't want to hear complaints about it. ;)

The originals are still there, just not in the chest. Feel free to use the console to get them. For my own added colors, there's no transparent version. And there probably won't be, because setting all the texture sets and armor addons and armors up in the CK is a lot of boring, repetitive grunt work. I wouldn't have made the additional colors in the first place. But I needed them so you could tell all the different rubber slaves apart. So I did what I had to. But transparency was optional. ;)

1 more thing the bug i was talking about, do you know how too fix this?

That when at the end i got down to release myself , put for example another collor catsuit on it doesn't lock on me anymore

That when at the end i got down to release myself , put for example another collor catsuit on it doesn't lock on me anymore

It's reported and known bug, already fixed in the internal version, it was posted a bit earlier in this thread.

It's reported and known bug, already fixed in the internal version, it was posted a bit earlier in this thread.

so how do i fix it?

so how do i fix it?

Put the black one back on until the next update.

@kronnos44: I had graphical glitches with the transparent versions, even in the original Shiny Catsuits mod. So I left them out because I didn't want to hear complaints about it.

The originals are still there, just not in the chest. Feel free to use the console to get them. For my own added colors, there's no transparent version. And there probably won't be, because setting all the texture sets and armor addons and armors up in the CK is a lot of boring, repetitive grunt work. I wouldn't have made the additional colors in the first place. But I needed them so you could tell all the different rubber slaves apart. So I did what I had to. But transparency was optional.

Yep, I targeted her and pushing "e" did nothing. She simply wished me a nice day or something like that.

I have a problem with a boot licking request.

Guest just walk around the tables, and scene don't start. I tried to use "moveto" but guest just returning to tables.Any way to fix this?

Yeah, go to Bethesda and strangle the guy who forced the AI packages on us. Kick him in the balls for me afterwards, will ya? :cool:

You can skip the entire scene by opening the console and typing 'setstage tir_fp_lick01 60'. Then you just need to have some final words with the guest and can (hopefully) continue the mod.

It says it's been updated and I see there are some new things in the descriptions. but the version number is still the same as previously on the only downloadable file. Is the file new but not renamed? Or am I jumping the gun and you updated the description but not the file yet?

I'm in the middle of the upload. Be patient. ;)

Nooo! I want it nownownow! ;)

Actually, your timing is excellent - I was just preparing to start yet another brand new game because I think I snipped something i wasn't supposed to when I upgraded Aroused last night. Made it all the way to level 18 before restarting this time! Progress!

I uploaded a new version (0.04). It will still show up as 0.03 in the first registration because I forgot to change the version number in the script. But I won't make a new version just to update a version number. ;)

This is mainly a bugfix release. The only new content I added is another way out of the basement at the end of the mod (for people who want to keep using their savegames).

Changelog:

- fixed the locked party room door (hopefully)
    - fixed a texture problem with the black rubber gear
    - fixed a problem with quest progression if the escaped slave is let go.
    - added a failsafe that should (hopefully) prevent the Mistress from disappearing during the hunt quest
    - fixed a "misplaced" trigger
    - added failsafe code to the 'end party' sequence
    - bootlicking quest scene now uses 'ForceStart()' to make sure the scene really fires
    - Addition check to the lick scene (if it's not playing, a message will tell you how to skip)
    - fixed non-black rubber items not trapping player
    - fixed basement door locking out the mistress when you enter the basement before her during the suit removal
    - suit removal now possible even after failing to make it to the party
    - quest items (drool goblet and wine shipment) will now be removed upon quest completion
    - ballet boots now use htd enchantment and prevent sprinting
    - fixed a block in the start quest when equipping rubber gear in the wrong order
    - corrected a few typos (there are probably more)
    - added a failsafe to the party timer (go near Tower doors at the given time and quest will progress)
    - added way to escape the basement after being released by the Mistress
    - fixed some missing keywords in the framework script
    - facegen data now included to fix grey face bug
    - added failsafe to basement door: unlock scene will be stopped if player leaves door trigger

I do not know if you need a clean save. It's possible, because some of the bugs I fixed required changing properties (which, as I understand it, can be problematic). Just try it. If you have any kind of problem, go for a clean save.

If the only way to learn about the secret exit is to ask the slave you recaptured, what about when you let her go? Perhaps as a thanks for letting her go, she can tell the player about the exit before she leaves the mine.