At the end of the quest, as mentioned above, the player is stuck with the irremovable rubber suit and mask (an example of why it's not good to deprive players of control over their characters). It would make sense to remove those items from the player's inventory at the end of the quest and replace them with the parallel items provided by the original rubber suit mod. Also, I may have missed it, but the chest in the basement doesn't have the ballet boots or long gloves in it. I only mention that because they look so very nice and some people might miss out on them.

Oh my, i didn't want to spark a discussion of how to name the material here, but apparently i did. I'm fine with either actually, after all i look at the characters including mine and not the inventory to read the item name for hours. :P

I played until after the party for now and i have to say, superb work there. I dig the dialogues. There's even that bit of subtle humor sometimes. And the reference to the master of veladarius captured dreams mod is just golden. You don't happen to work together? If not, you might want to.

Will finish the questline tomorrow, all in all, just awesome so far. :cool:

Allright, i did the slave drive quest. But when she gets into the tower, the final bit in the journal doesn't trigger and the mistress isn't there. Just two gray-clad guards and the pink one.

The slave runs into the center of the room, stops and nothing happens.

This is kind of weird. The only way I can think of to fix it for you right now:

1. Load a previous save where the mistress is still there.
  2. Open the console and click on her.
  3. Take note of her refid (it's shown in the center of the console).
  4. Make sure it's really the mistress (e.g. by typing 'disable' and see if she disappears)
  5. Load the game with the slave again.
  6. Open the console again.
  7. Type 'prid <refid>' with the refid you wrote down before.
  8. Type 'moveto player'.

That should teleport the Mistress back to the lobby and hopefully allow you to continue the mod.

I'd like to request a bed in the tower for us RND people who are exhausted from running all over Skyrim. Or riding, in my case - a horse was essential for the mail delivery.

I also have the issue where I was punished for letting the slave go but once free of the cage, there is no dialogue option with the mistress to continue the story.

You can pick any bed in the basement to sleep in. Once it becomes unlocked, that is. You're new and the Mistress wants you to do a few jobs before she let's you mingle with the other slaves.

As for the stuck hunt quest: Open the console and type 'setstage tir_twr_work01 50'. That should progress everything as needed. Obviously, this little bug will be fixed in the next version.

My only issue was in the run up to the ballroom section. I got the tour of the basement, but the door didn't unlock at the end. I used a console command to unlock it and its been fine since (it even re-locked so I can't barge in there again). Ohh there was another minor issue, The grey body suits (both) came out as invisible (showed my character as nude) for me and no suit other than black applied the dd effect and can be removed freely (until I wear the black one).

Make sure you really targeted the door. Sometimes, it can be a bit difficult. If it still doesn't work, open the console and type 'coc tir_towerpartyroom'. You should be teleported into the party room. Now walk towards the door until you get the message that was locked behind you. After that, you should be able to keep playing.

Well I got down to the basement and took the tour but I couldn't get into the ballroom it was locked and even console command didn't unlock it.

Nice mod til that part.  I had some issues with defeat  so I disabled it

See above.

Hello greyspammer,

I just tried your mod and beside the issue with that ballroomdoor it went without any problems.

You created a wonderful mod and I am eager to see what you are coming up with.

About the repeatable quest thing:

How about the mistress giving you the task to "recruit" new slaves? She maybe travelled through Skyrim, seduced several women and talked them into some new variants of sex. The next morning her partner is gone, but she believes her to be a good slave and wants you to find and convince her.

Another possibility is that the mistress left some of her rubbersuits in different places, hoping that some curious mind would try them on. You as a well educated slave have to find those women and bring them back to the tower.

As a third possibility you get the task to deal with a magician/blacksmith/enchanter that was asked to create some new kind of rubbersuit (e.g. one with a magic penalty-function that the mistress can trigger from far away or just to inform you to come to her and serve her). This could include dealing with people that are less open minded and threat the crafter and of course you have to get certain ingredients and so on.

That are just some ideas that revolved in my mind as I played your mod, maybe they help you, maybe not. Either way, thank you for all the time you spend creating this and I really hope to see more from your fetish-workshop!

There are some minor grammar errors that I should have written down, but the main was is that you use "loose" instead of "lose" in nearly every instance. Not a deal-breaker, of course, but just so the final product is clean. ;)

Can you at least tell me if there's a console command to end the party or trigger the farewell scene? 

I have been trying for hours but it's just not triggering. 

You can try 'startquest tir_fp_end01'. If that doesn't do anything, then the quest (which does nothing except play the scene and set the flag that the party is over) is already running, but stuck. For reasons only known to the Skyrim engine (all aliases are optional, so it can't be a fill failure). You could try 'stopquest tir_fp_end01', followed by 'resetquest tir_fp_end01' and 'startquest tir_fp_end01'.

The only other thing you could try:

1. Open the console and click on the Mistress to get her refid (make sure it's really hers, e.g. by typing  'disable' to make her disappear, but 'enable' her again afterwards.
  2. Type 'player.coc tir_tower'. This will get you back in the Tower lobby.
  3. Open the console and type 'prid <refid>' with the Mistress' refid.
  4. Type 'moveto player'. This will get the Mistress in the lobby.
  5. Finally, type 'setstage tir_fp_controller 200'. This will set the 'party over' flag.

I haven't tested it, but should get things going from there (pretend she just teleported you out). There's one flag that doesn't get set this way, but it's not important. I hope. ;)

At the end of the party, I walk up to the mistress and tell her how long it's still going to take, eventually she says "Wait here" and then nothing. She just stands there and nothing else happens afterwards. 

I have the same issue with both that and the boot licking special quest - when the guest is supposed to walk to the mistress, nothing happens.

Having the hangup on the final scene with the mistress myself.

Also discovered an interesting bug:

You can, after agreeing to be her slave in the tower the first time, go find your companions and re-hire them into the group. Any and all future quests will then refuse to start until you get rid of the companion and reload the game.

Also:

This isn't so much a bug as a compatibility issue: Deviously Cursed Loot doesn't interact well with this; I got a full set of DD stuff out of one of the barrels you dead-drop the letter into and it made all the scripts for everything derp pretty heavily and required a reload.

Otherwise review:

I thoroughly enjoyed this, pretty much all of it. I'm a big, big latex fan and even went so far as to actually put on my gas-mask hood to play the mod through for extra immersion. It's not hugely lore friendly, but hey, whatever. There were one or two grammatical errors on your part, but they weren't egregious, and if English is your second language you did very, very well. If I might make a suggestion? Apply light armor rating to the suits so that the player, now forced to be without companions, isn't kind of horribly murdered everywhere.

Played it out, and I love it! Especially how our poor PC ends up in permanent rubber slavery!

Here's few reports and thoughts:

1. Suits in the rubber storage are not locking kind. Ballets not lockable too, they also have no HDT enchantment. Wrong items put in there?

2. If you run into basement before Mistress goes in to let you out of the suit, door gets locked and she can't enter. Maybe she must have the key to it?

3. When PC gets tied up in DD for missing the party, there's an option to go out of tower to get armbinder removed by friendly. Maybe lock the exits?

4. After all DD restraints removed, by yourself or by Mistress - no further dialog with Mistress to remove the suit, probably no quest progress. Same with letting the escaped slave run away.

5. Maybe add some hindering effects of the ballets, just like those on ponyboots in DDx?

Those are minor problems, your mod runs really well for such a complexity, congratulations!

I really look forward to it's development and wait for more squeaky and shiny adventures! ;)

I just played through the mod and it's really nice, especially the party's special requests. The regular reminders of how the suit and mask feel are nice as well.

Along the way I encountered three bugs. The first one is the ballroom door issue. No need to go into further detail.

The second one is a CTD when trying to enter the slave pens. When I opened the mod in Creation Kit it complained about a broken navmesh for tir_TowerSlavePens so that's probably the cause.

The third one is rather obscure, though:

When I talked to the Thalmor a dragon decided to show up and interrupt our chat by frost-breathing on the justiciar. Unfortuately it turned out that "Fo Krah Diin" can be translated either as "Frost Cold Freeze" or as "Justiciar Invulnerable Godmode". In other words, the conversation was never finished and as a result the justiciar was still flagged as invulnerable, which made for a rather difficult fight.

After a reload I just waited in the vincinity of the dead drop for that damned sky lizard to show up and roasted it before talking to the Thalmor. That worked, apart from the minor issue that the Thalmor had moved away from the drop to engage the dragon.

Fixing this problem might not be easy – a dragon can spawn anytime the player is outside and doesn't care about a running conversation. Removing the justiciar's invulnerability at the start of the convo might cause weird artifacts (such as if the interruption happens before the player learns that the Thalmor are even interested in the dead drop – the player will then magically know about it when talking to the Mistress).

Skyrim has a number of conversations that happen outside. Perhaps there is something one can do to avoid getting convos broken by randon dragon attacks. Then again those measures might rely on your conversation partner spotting the dragon and entering combat mode before you talk to them, in which case an unfortunately-timed dragon might break pretty much any quest...

By the way, does this mod play nice with Captured Dreams? After all, both like to put unremovable items on you and, well, a magically sealed rubber suit might get in the way of putting on a set of plugs and a chastity belt. This is mostly relevant because in my current playthrough I'm doing the repeating quest where you have to show up every ten days and, well, it wouldn't do for a slave to show up for a modeling session in a state where she can't actually wear the merchandise...

If the suit doesn't interfere then perhaps you could put in a line somewhere about how the suit opens up to accept plugs. You know, for immersion. (IIRC all DD plugs are enchanted to trigger their scripted effects, which gives a convenient explanation for how the suit figures out that you're trying to insert/remove a plug.)

1. Open the console and click on the Mistress to get her refid (make sure it's really hers, e.g. by typing  'disable' to make her disappear, but 'enable' her again afterwards.
  5. Finally, type 'setstage tir_fp_controller 200'. This will set the 'party over' flag.

I haven't tested it, but should get things going from there (pretend she just teleported you out). There's one flag that doesn't get set this way, but it's not important. I hope. ;)

The above did the trick for me, yay!

Overall, I really, really enjoyed this quest. I would love to see it getting expanded over time, with more things to do after the party etc.

One thing I might actually like to see is that if I am now supposed to wear rubber for the rest of my life, I could really like a "protective" variant of the suit having some armour value, otherwise the game might be pretty much unplayable for warrior types.

A second thing is that, while latex is definitely one of my kinks and I can see that the mask fits well into the "trapped in a stuffy rubber suit" theme, aesthetically I am not a big fan of hoods/full face masks at all, and the gas mask is a pretty solid offender in that category.  ;)

How about making the mask optional -after- finishing the party quest (e.g. as a kind of reward), so characters could leave the basement with just wearing the suit itself?

Can you at least tell me if there's a console command to end the party or trigger the farewell scene? 

I have been trying for hours but it's just not triggering. 

You can try 'startquest tir_fp_end01'. If that doesn't do anything, then the quest (which does nothing except play the scene and set the flag that the party is over) is already running, but stuck. For reasons only known to the Skyrim engine (all aliases are optional, so it can't be a fill failure). You could try 'stopquest tir_fp_end01', followed by 'resetquest tir_fp_end01' and 'startquest tir_fp_end01'.

Alright I managed to trigger the farewell scene and eventually got teleported back to the lobby. 

But now a new problem has arisen. In the upper left corner of the screen "phase 1" appeared and now I can't move or interact with anything. I tried tcl and enableplayercontrols but no dice, my player character is completely stuck. 

Then I tried to skip the farewell scene altogether using the method you described. But, teleporting to the lobby using coc caused the same problem. Within a few seconds "phase 1" appeared and my character was once again stuck. :s

Since the player didn't "earn" the suit, another alternate ending (say, if the player failed one or more quests) might be to be stripped of the suit and thrown into the slave pen to become a lowest- rung slave.

yesyesyesyesyes  definitely this

Or have an alternate start:

Try the suit on or not but investigate either way, if you do put it on things are like the quest currently is, if not then you start, probably unwillingly, as a lower slave and work your way up.

@greyspammer I enjoyed this a lot, thank you.  Didn't have a thing for rubber before, now I'm not so sure.  The visuals of it aren't for me but your constant notifications are very evocative of effects on other senses.

After the mistress removed the suit the door leading back to the main tower area was locked. I was able to use the console to unlock it.

That wasn't a bug. Talk to the slave guarding the door and you'll see ;)

A couple more thoughts on the mod:

1. The suits would really benefit from integrating them into the DD framework. The mask should block oral/lesbian scenes like a gag does, and the suit would be so much better if it utilized all the secondary effects of a chastity belt (not a big fan of chastity belts' main functionality, but to see the character fondle herself in that suit based on arousal would be awesome).

2. I know people don't appreciate having too many dependencies, but it'd be nice if this mod tapped into Captured Dreams' personality tracker.

3. The party really needs more "special requests", and I wouldn't mind if the part where you stand with controls disabled while the cook grabs the order was skipped - immersive, yes, but gets old rather quickly.

4. While the dialogue is overall excellent, it could use more consistency in always providing clearly dominant and clearly submissive options when people ask you for opinions.

I agree, I think it would really add to the atmosphere and immersion if the it clearly changed to indicate more dominant or submissive options based on your previous choices.

All in all a great start though!

Thx for this awesome mod but I have one issue when we need to wait 5p.m. for the party: I leave the towel (not the island) and found the door locked behind me. I wait until 5h or more over a week, but the doors still locked... Ideas ?

Did you stand there, or did you use the wait function? If you used the function, you probably overshot. Stop your wait time in the 4pm hour and wait out the rest manually. You can increase the timescale if you're too bored.

Oh, one more thing: the boot licking scene would be even better if it played an appropriate sound from the SexLab library (anything that sounds "wet" would do in a pinch, perhaps with some moaning thrown in for good measure). As usual, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement (hopefully not too hard but you never know with Skyrim modding), so feel free to disregard.

Here's few reports and thoughts:

1. Suits in the rubber storage are not locking kind. Ballets not lockable too, they also have no HDT enchantment. Wrong items put in there?

2. If you run into basement before Mistress goes in to let you out of the suit, door gets locked and she can't enter. Maybe she must have the key to it?

3. When PC gets tied up in DD for missing the party, there's an option to go out of tower to get armbinder removed by friendly. Maybe lock the exits?

4. After all DD restraints removed, by yourself or by Mistress - no further dialog with Mistress to remove the suit, probably no quest progress. Same with letting the escaped slave run away.

5. Maybe add some hindering effects of the ballets, just like those on ponyboots in DDx?

Thanks for the info. 1, 2 and 4 are hopefully fixed now (well, for me, you puny mortals will have to wait for the next release). Except for the HDT enchantment, which I still need to look into.

3 is kind of intended. At the time, I thought: Hey, if they make to someone who releases them, they've earned it. And it can serve as a failsafe in case the time calculation gets screwed up. Imagine you completely forgot about the quest and returned 2 weeks later. Then you would really be forced to spend 6 weeks in the Tower with nothing to do. ;)

5. I actually wanted to do that, because it's a cool idea. But I couldn't get it to work (just adding the keyword didn't do the trick), so I postponed it. BTW: My DDx doesn't have pony boots, only slave boots (the metal thingies). I assume you meant those?

Alright I managed to trigger the farewell scene and eventually got teleported back to the lobby. 

But now a new problem has arisen. In the upper left corner of the screen "phase 1" appeared and now I can't move or interact with anything. I tried tcl and enableplayercontrols but no dice, my player character is completely stuck.

Is it really just "Phase 1" or more? Because the only time ever that word appears in my scripts is during the bootlicking scene ("Phase 1 started" and later "Phase 2 started"). If it's that, then for some weird reason, Skyrim seems to try and play then bootlicking scene now. Try to kill the quest with 'stopquest tir_fp_lick01' before you teleport out of the party room.

If it's really just "Phase 1", then it's not from my mod. And then I have no idea what the problem could be.

Since the player didn't "earn" the suit, another alternate ending (say, if the player failed one or more quests) might be to be stripped of the suit and thrown into the slave pen to become a lowest- rung slave.

I considered that and still have it somewhere on my "nice to have" list. But if I put people in there, I also have to provide them with a way out, or at least some form of content. If you just end up in a cage with no way out and nothing else happening to you, that would be kind of boring, don't you think? It would just be a "Game Over" otherwise.

So, because of the work involved to do it properly, it went on the "nice to have" list.

Just started this and it looks promising though I have run into a problem at North Brittleshin Pass. I get the suit from the strange woman but when I put it on it's not locking

I have no idea what the problem could be. Maybe another mod which somehow deals with equipping stuff is interfering?

You could post your papyrus log, maybe I'll see something. Otherwise, if you want to get the quest line going, open the console and type 'setstage tir_start01 60'. It will progress to the point where you are normally trapped in suit and mask and have to seek the Tower. You can keep playing that way, but there won't be any trapping or rubber messages. And you might get stuck later on, because parts of the story rely on the rubber framework.

I just noticed all these hours later that the drool cup and wine shipment are both still in my inventory. (Yes, my powers of observation are legendary.) Not a bug of course, just a loose end.

Fixed.