version v0.03 / 889.097 bytes

Door to ballroom is locked and I need a key...   ( used a cheat to go trough the locked door )

i played  the waitress at level 70/75  where i told the guest "Ghavana"  that the mistress would let me lik her boots

she should walk  with me to my mistress , but she did not do that and sat on a chair.... !!!  "stuck"

started again pressing f5  to save every order I did and then I got to 100 points and then the party was ended.

I hope this will help a bit.....  in this great mod.

I suggest updating to the latest version. It fixes a LOT of bugs.

The "check naked" code is a bit problematic. Basically, it checks every slot to see if there's something in it. The problem is that some slots are sometimes "misused" for non-armor stuff, like, I don't know, tattoos or piercings or maybe schlongs or cat ears...

But not always. So if I exclude all non-vanilla slots, it wouldn't detect DD items anymore. Currently, I excluded slot 50-52 and 61 from the check. I may add more (I'd rather miss an item than have people trapped in there). But it would help if you could tell me what slot the problem is.

For the next version, I'll add some debugging code to the check script that will write the offending slots (and item form ids) to the papyrus log.

the problem could be that I can not lose the "drool goblet" and the "box wine"  (or crate)

That is unlikely, those are not equipped on body slots. The script doesn't look into your inventory, it just checks if there is a body slot occupied by something. You could have Rosanne Barr in your inventory, for all the script cares.

It's strange the the goblet and wine are still there, though. That was a minor bug in version 0.03 and should have been fixed since then.

Did upgrade without making a clean save? Have you tried making a clean save?

So there's a mod that doesn't recognize an exit? It's an exit. Activate it and go. Edit: Or is that from this mod?

No. It's not just an exit. It's supposed to be a dangerous and non-trivial escape, like from a prison. You don't just stroll out the front door, you escape through a narrow sewer pipe flooded with water. Therefore, it'll only work if you're naked because any kind of gear would get in the way.

And it seems that, for some reason, the script that checks if you're naked doesn't work for saviorwq.

Sorry my mistake.  missed the update to v0.05

shall restart from the start and hopefully can help

after starting again, I did not bring the slave and I lied

after the punishment I went to de basement had a tour and went to the party

here I got stuk again , in the end : 65 points

Ghavana : "yes yes scury off" 

she stay's where she is standing , no movement from her.

and when I go to my mistress there is no conversation to end this party.

the drool slave with the open gag is gone...

That is weird (and I have no idea what the cause might be) but it shouldn't block the quest. Any slave with an open gag should do (there are several).

I'm going to upload 0.06 in a few minutes which will fix the regression bug that was made because I wanted to reduce the waitress jobs at the party (overshooting -> no end possible).

Just so you know, in case you wanna wait that long.

Ok, version 0.06 is up and will hopefully enable you to complete the party even if you somehow manage to overshoot on guest satisfaction (which shouldn't have been possible in the first place).

I played through the party 6 times now and tried various things to break it, but it always worked fine. If you guys still manage to break it, you really need a spanking! ;)

Full changelog:

- added more failsafe code to make sure the mistress isn't wandering around when the party starts
    - fireplace in the tower lobby has been moved down slightly (there was a gap)
    - fixed missing quest name for the "wait for the party" quest
    - added dialog to explain how eating and drinking while wearing the mask is possible
    - added a debug function that will strip all rubber and rubber-related effects (if the rubber-framework goes haywire)
      can be activated from the console using 'startquest tir_dbg_clearallrubber'
      to use it a second time, type 'stopquest tir_dbg_clearallrubber' first
    - added debug code to the "check naked" script at the sewer escape that will write offending slot and form id to papyrus log
    - regression: overshooting on guest satisfaction during the party no longer prevents ending the party
    - more failsafe code for the party: all scenes now use ForceStart()
    - escaped slave explains how she got out with belt, if you let her go

Should there be no more severe bugs like the regression thing with the party, I think the next update will add a new quest.

[10/06/2014 - 07:41:15PM] [TIR] Check naked code for sewer escape: Found item 436473612 in slot 1073741824

This one ?

43 is SGHairPack02.esp

But why is the nine digit?

Converted to hexadecimal 16, is 1A040F0C ,That is "zad_DeviceHider [ARMO:1A040F0C]"

It is from "Devious Devices - Integration.esm"

Ok, version 0.06 is up and will hopefully enable you to complete the party even if you somehow manage to overshoot on guest satisfaction (which shouldn't have been possible in the first place).

I played through the party 6 times now and tried various things to break it, but it always worked fine. If you guys still manage to break it, you really need a spanking! ;)

Full changelog:

- added more failsafe code to make sure the mistress isn't wandering around when the party starts

- added dialog to explain how eating and drinking while wearing the mask is possible

- added a debug function that will strip all rubber and rubber-related effects (if the rubber-framework goes haywire)

- added debug code to the "check naked" script at the sewer escape that will write offending slot and form id to papyrus log

- regression: overshooting on guest satisfaction during the party no longer prevents ending the party

Should there be no more severe bugs like the regression thing with the party, I think the next update will add a new quest.

New quest... Brilliant... I look forward to it...

Wow! This is the kind of mod that I always wished for and never thought would happen.  And it has a great plot and is very complete, even this early on.  Great work!

I think that the total encapsulation just makes sense for the mod. Some more messages about the erotic reponses your character is having to the suit would be great.

Keep up the great work.  I can't wait to see how everything progresses.

Full changelog:

I think the slaves were missing becauze I started in the tower with an old save game.

Becauze of that,  I started again with a save game delivering the letters

After the slave run, I did not bring the slave and I lied, so

"the 9 slaves where back at the party".(I think the old save did something or I started to fast checking)

Full changelog:

I think the slaves were missing becauze I started in the tower with an old save game.

Becauze of that, I started again with a save game delivering the letters

After the slave run, I did not bring the slave and I lied, so

"the 9 slaves where back at the party".(I think the old save did something or I started to fast checking)

Did you make the earlier save a clean save before you started?

Ok, this is working..... I did the update to v0.06  -  1 readonly file was tir_twr_fp_wait_scr.pex  overwrite  YES

run FNIS TOOL  ,  run  TES5edit  All was OK  no load order problems.

starting , a message popped up :  tir update 0.06000  (ok)

started my last quicksave  - end conversation with Ghavana "yes,yes scury off "

Did another check if I had to do some waitress job,  yes,  one to go - up to 75 points

after this I got the message "treshold 65 reached, you may end the party now.  so I did.

after de teleport spell from my mistress I am now bak in de Tower Lobby

I will test from here and report later.......

So, in the lobby I asked to have my suit removed

then we go to de basement where the suit is removed and dropped in the chest

You can take what color you like......  its lovely to wear PINK...

You can explore ....naked.... or dressed and try to use the sewer, ( it is allways there..... lol)

and escape. 

Afterwards you can go back in , warm up by the fire and tell the mistress she can drop dead.

post-489476-0-94258300-1412605424_thumb.jpg

post-489476-0-15627400-1412606346_thumb.jpg

[10/06/2014 - 07:41:15PM] [TIR] Check naked code for sewer escape: Found item 436473612 in slot 1073741824

This one ?

43 is SGHairPack02.esp

Converted to hexadecimal 16, is 1A040F0C ,That is "zad_DeviceHider [ARMO:1A040F0C]"

Ok, that is slot 60 which is indeed used by the Device Hider. For now, I suggest you configure your DD to not use the device hiding. I will exclude slot 60 from the check in future versions.

This one ?

43 is SGHairPack02.esp

Ok, that is slot 60 which is indeed used by the Device Hider. For now, I suggest you configure your DD to not use the device hiding. I will exclude slot 60 from the check in future versions.

Thank you very much for your help, everything has returned to normal!

Played it liked it alot so thx for making it.

What I would love to see in the future is like an option to start as lower slave say like pick a spot and some rubber guards ambush you and take you captive or you walk in the rubber like cage trap. Cause Mistress can always use more slaves right?

Then you gotta work your way up like another lower slave role party or so and other chores. And after a while you finally get promoted to rubber slave.

Anyway thats kinda what I would love to have aswell.

Played it liked it alot so thx for making it.

What I would love to see in the future is like an option to start as lower slave say like pick a spot and some rubber guards ambush you and take you captive or you walk in the rubber like cage trap. Cause Mistress can always use more slaves right?

Then you gotta work your way up like another lower slave role party or so and other chores. And after a while you finally get promoted to rubber slave.

Anyway thats kinda what I would love to have aswell.

The issue with this sort of slavery-gameplay is always that it's very hard to design in a way that's not boring to play. The lower slaves more or less seem to be sitting in a cage or being locked in torture gear all day long. That's fun as a punishment scene, but gameplay-wisely? Not all that interesting. Why I think this mod is so well designed is that you get to be a slave and feel like one, but you still get to do interesting stuff. Many slavery mods don't go beyond locking the player in place and tie them up. Nothing wrong with being tied-up, mind you - but if that's all there is, it's getting old fast.