9 hours ago, Scautura said:

image.png.40417da5293d3612dc2e6234a57202ce.png

Currently seeing this error when loading a game with this new SDP version (updated from the previous version) but otherwise seems to work fine. SUM sees it as 2.60.0 (and for some odd reason, doesn't give me a "Ready" message, or finish the updating message, but otherwise seems to work)

Currently running SE/AE (1.6.640) and relevant SKSE (2.2.3), the other items (SUM, DDe, POP) are the latest AE versions added yesterday (3.3.3, 6.3.3 and 6.0.3, respectively) along with SD Cages 3.131.1 AE.

I must have forgotten to update the script version number. 

I'll post a new version, thanks. :classic_blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Can this mod work properly without the need to install Death Alternative? I ask that because said mod does not appear in the requirements, however, when installing this mod I receive the "Missing Masters" notification for not having death Alternative installed... The truth is that I am using another defeat mod and I do not want to cause incompatibilities . ...

13 hours ago, petterparker said:

Can this mod work properly without the need to install Death Alternative? I ask that because said mod does not appear in the requirements, however, when installing this mod I receive the "Missing Masters" notification for not having death Alternative installed... The truth is that I am using another defeat mod and I do not want to cause incompatibilities . ...

Not sure what mods you're seeing missing Death Alternative (daymoyl.esm, I'm assuming), but SD Patches doesn't have it as a master, at least not in the 3.60.1 (latest) release. While I have DAYMOYL installed, it's currently disabled, and I don't have that issue even with SD Patches installed and active (nor with SD Cages or anything related to Sanguine's Debauchery).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 10:58 PM, theversus001 said:

Which patch should I download for SE?, the game crashes when I install SD Patches 3.60.1 LE when loading the menu, when disabling the patch (Vortex), no longer crashes.

+1.  I'm getting the version mismatch error above on SE for the last published SE version (3.53.1), but the fix is LE only?  Why are the last 2 versions of SDP for LE only?

Edited by cetuximab
  • 2 weeks later...

When midnight arrives at night, the cashier scenes do not work. In fact, just after that time I open the MCM and I find that the 'Enable cajes scenes' box is deactivated, when just before it was activated... Any solution? I thought that at least the owner would put in a zaz piece of furniture or something, but nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:56 PM, petterparker said:

When midnight arrives at night, the cashier scenes do not work. In fact, just after that time I open the MCM and I find that the 'Enable cajes scenes' box is deactivated, when just before it was activated... Any solution? I thought that at least the owner would put in a zaz piece of furniture or something, but nothing.

Am I the only one for whom the mod doesn't work?

9 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I know it says not to update while enslaved but what about installing if you've never had the mod before?

I think so, you can do it

On 2/10/2024 at 5:26 PM, cetuximab said:

+1.  I'm getting the version mismatch error above on SE for the last published SE version (3.53.1), but the fix is LE only?  Why are the last 2 versions of SDP for LE only?

What version mismatch? Have a SS?

The latest LE versions work for both LE and AE/SE. 

On 3/4/2024 at 10:55 AM, RoninDog said:

I know it says not to update while enslaved but what about installing if you've never had the mod before?

Not while enslaved. SDP loads its stuff when enslaved. 

Well... after searching everywhere and trying a variety of things, I finally figured out the reason why this mod didn't work for me.

Spoiler

Apparently there was a problem installing my current game because (in my opinion) my character was enslaved even though he had already managed to get out of slavery. However, I think the mod doesn't remove you from the slave faction until a certain time after being freed (like it has a delay). So my only options were "Start a new game" or "uninstall everything and reinstall everything again", in my case... I hate starting new games since setting up the MCM of all my mods again is quite a process. So I had to reinstall all the SD mods... the main one being the most complex...
- I had to enter the MCM in the Debaucherry/Status/Prepare for Uninstall part of Sanguine: Uninstall. Once you see the uninstall complete notification, wait 2 hours from game, save it, and close it.
- This mod itself hasn't really been the problem, the only bad thing that confused me is that when downloading files... the last 2 updates say they are for LE and it doesn't specify that it works for SE or AE. I discovered it on my own, however, I saw that some users had the same question.
I'm using the latest SKSE update in Skyrim AE and it works perfectly.
- I must say that installing all kinds of mods related to "Sanguine's Debaucherry" is quite a feat, at least in AE/SE. This is because the author of the mod is not organized when uploading the files to the Loverslab platform... and generates several "threads" with tons of downloads filled everywhere with abbreviated names and mixed with all the other mods from his autor. .. then you don't know how to distinguish if what you are downloading is ok or not..
After trying many different SD+ and upgraded downloads, I'm sharing what worked for me:
Download the files: "SDResources20230724.7z" "SDAddon20230410.7z" and "SanguineDebauchery20230410a.7z" from the following link: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26612-dbf-beta-and-testing-for-skyrim-special-edition-april-2023/
I also downloaded SD Cages from the author's main page... I had no problems with that mod.
I also downloaded the file "SDPlus20220131.7z", although the truth is I don't even remember where I got it from... since really, all downloads related to SD are an odyssey...
For this mod I downloaded the "SD Patches 3.60.1 LE.7z" file and I repeat, it works perfectly in AE.
I proceeded to install all those files at the same time with vortex...
Opening the game again, I waited for SD Cages, SD and SDP to install correctly. Save and reload the game...
Now I wait for the SD update to load, save and reload.
That's it, now my character can be enslaved and SDP will work correctly. Sorry if I leave such a long comment, I just hope this can help those who are going through the same thing.
By the way, I almost forgot, I also had to modify the system.json file manually with notepad to avoid problems.

Now I must say that this mod greatly improves the gaming experience of the SD mod, so it was really worth installing.
Thank you for your work and for sharing such an excellent mod. I hope to see updates with added content to further improve the SD gaming experience.

Edited by petterparker