Is there anyway what so ever to make the multi breast "armor" not so ridiculusly large? I can't seem to find the option to change anything breast-size related in the Bodyslide menu. I mean, I get it, it's a milk mod, enormous breasts are to be expected, but still...

5 hours ago, Grzester23 said:

Is there anyway what so ever to make the multi breast "armor" not so ridiculusly large? I can't seem to find the option to change anything breast-size related in the Bodyslide menu. I mean, I get it, it's a milk mod, enormous breasts are to be expected, but still...

open outfit studio and change armor to look the way you want

12 hours ago, Grzester23 said:

Yes. Use the modified Multibreast armor made by user Captian_Bollocks.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=476234

This one actually works with bodyslide, though it can start to look bizarre at high levels of inflation.

4 hours ago, Panundrum said:

Does anyone know if there is a Limit to how many Milk maids you can have? I tried past 6 and I cant seem to add more milkmaids :(

Yes, there is, it's based on your milk maid level.

It used to be ludicrously strict, but the current build is significantly more generous with slots.

It doesn't make a lot of sense, and the Milk Slave alternative isn't... that... developed, but it's better now then it's ever been.

I think you can check your current limit from the MCM's main page.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 5/22/2020 at 12:00 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Make sure you've drunk at least one bottle of lactacid. Becoming a milk maid by getting in a dry unbound pump, putting on a harness, or getting pregnant via other mods doesn't actually start the mod, no matter what the debug prompt told you.

tyty, if I didnt reply before. This fixed the issue!

Hey guys,

so I encountered a bit of a problem - my game tends to CTD whenever I try to use the static milk pump stations. The character gets in no problem, the animation starts playing without issue and the magic/stam bars get drained. The crash kicks in when both bars reach 0 - I can see leaks starting to happen and it seems there is a next stage animation starting to roll in, but at this point the game gets whacked. Happens every time. On occasion, I also get crashes after leaving the MME menu in MCM but that does not happen that often.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I noticed the mod's animations have some conflicts with ZaZ 8.0+ when running FNIS, but on the mod's description it says this should not cause problems. I'm attaching my papyrus and crash dump logs, and here's my load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
FISS.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
DW.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
EggFactory.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Paralysis.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
VioLens.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
NARC.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MagicNipple.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
CumOnAnything.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp
Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
Lactating Breasts.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
Botox - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Botox - Immersive Wenches.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
Botox - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
3PCO.esp
GallowsOfSkyrim.esp
KhopeshSwordBronze.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-Vanilla.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MistySkye.esp
RosaFollower.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
Mango.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
TAWoBA_WenchBodyConversion.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
ZaitamasAncientShroudedArmor.esp
Dwarven Devious Cuirass Variations.esp
CBBE BisPackage.esp
XN_Sagittarius.esp
CBBE Lust Control.esp
Chain Metal Outfit.esp
DPnTrielekMix.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
[Melodic] Gold Princess.esp
[Melodic] Egyptian Accessory (Light Armor).esp
[Melodic] Egyptian Accessory.esp
MiniBikini.esp
Neith - Timerigan Priestess.esp
GomaArmorEgypt.esp
Budoka.esp
[NINI] Charles Rene.esp
[NINI] Asker Assassin.esp
[NINI] Death Lady.esp
[NIND] CBBE 55accessory.esp
[NIND]Twofa's StringBra.esp
NIND-Arsenic Slave Outfit.esp
[NIND] CBBE Tentacle Parasite.esp
[NIND] CBBE sexy total.esp
DEMv2-Aether Outfit.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
GPPoses.esp
_GSPoses.esp
nhaSimpleSexing.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
zzEstrus.esp
WetFunction.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
The Dungeon.esp
Statues.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
AwakenDestruction.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
BatTravel.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Fixed. The separate bodyslide-bodymorph files were messing with the mod. Reinstalling with only Assets and Scripts files solved the issue.

Papyrus.0.log 2020-06-13_08.14.18.dmp

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

your log is spammed with errors BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript 

remove that and try again?

I removed the mod, cleaned the save file and rebuilt FNIS but the issue still persists. Still getting CTD when using the stations :/ 

2 hours ago, surothedeath said:

i have a problem this get upp all the tima and i can recech the script or tell it is a lie

https://gyazo.com/041a4702982f9e3c241798fde7152eda?token=fef05eaf99c548c236c61167e6af45e7

It's saying there's an error with the patches you installed. It sounds like you activated a patch for a mod you don't have, or that MME can't recognize.

To be clear, according to that list, you have installed;

Ineed

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Hentai Pregnacy

Some Zaz addon regarding gags, the script wasn't all that clear.

If you don't have one of these... and honestly, target the Zbf thing just to be safe, then either reinstall without the relevant patch or replace the script with the 'False' variant.

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's saying there's an error with the patches you installed. It sounds like you activated a patch for a mod you don't have, or that MME can't recognize.

To be clear, according to that list, you have installed;

Ineed

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Hentai Pregnacy

Some Zaz addon regarding gags, the script wasn't all that clear.

If you don't have one of these... and honestly, target the Zbf thing just to be safe, then either reinstall without the relevant patch or replace the script with the 'False' variant.

but i have

i play with thos mods
after that one i get another that is "play script again" or ""lie" evryting is working perfect"
sorry if i ask but were in the script shall i do it?

1 hour ago, surothedeath said:

but i have

i play with thos mods
after that one i get another that is "play script again" or ""lie" evryting is working perfect"
sorry if i ask but were in the script shall i do it?

I've had that error before with MME, and it was caused by not having Devious Devices installed. DD is only a soft requirement, but if you have more than one mod that both have the same soft requirement, and you don't have that soft requirement installed, one or more of those mods may fail to run properly. MME did that when I was running it alongside SexLab Adventures without Devious Devices.

If a similar thing is happening for you, you can fix it by installing DD, or - if you don't want DD in your game - by installing only the scripts from DD Integration (and possibly also DD Expansion.) Although it might require a new game for it to work.

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

your log is spammed with errors BB_ArousedSexyIdlesAliasScript 

remove that and try again?

8 hours ago, Apap said:

I removed the mod, cleaned the save file and rebuilt FNIS but the issue still persists. Still getting CTD when using the stations :/ 

Ok, I think I figured out what was wrong: the first time I installed the mod I also included the separate bodyscaling-bodymorph file into the build. I just reinstalled MME but this time I skipped the extra file and it seems to be working now.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Yes, there is, it's based on your milk maid level.

It used to be ludicrously strict, but the current build is significantly more generous with slots.

It doesn't make a lot of sense, and the Milk Slave alternative isn't... that... developed, but it's better now then it's ever been.

I think you can check your current limit from the MCM's main page.

Excellent, Thank you very much for the answer!

9 hours ago, merManc said:

I've had that error before with MME, and it was caused by not having Devious Devices installed. DD is only a soft requirement, but if you have more than one mod that both have the same soft requirement, and you don't have that soft requirement installed, one or more of those mods may fail to run properly. MME did that when I was running it alongside SexLab Adventures without Devious Devices.

If a similar thing is happening for you, you can fix it by installing DD, or - if you don't want DD in your game - by installing only the scripts from DD Integration (and possibly also DD Expansion.) Although it might require a new game for it to work.

i have DD too

13 minutes ago, surothedeath said:

i have DD too

Ah. In that case, I'd suggest having a look through the list of soft linked plug-ins in the MME description (there are a lot of them.) There could be something there you don't have that's also a soft requirement for another mod you do have installed. It doesn't necessarily have to be devious devices. I was just using it as an example.

Beyond that, I don't know what to suggest. Good luck.

8 hours ago, merManc said:

Ah. In that case, I'd suggest having a look through the list of soft linked plug-ins in the MME description (there are a lot of them.) There could be something there you don't have that's also a soft requirement for another mod you do have installed. It doesn't necessarily have to be devious devices. I was just using it as an example.

Beyond that, I don't know what to suggest. Good luck.

ohh i just read it says error then it have not loaded on the on off but this is the script who have the error what shall i do then

Hi.)
There is a problem: my character, when activating the milk pumps, gets up close and that's it. After a couple of seconds, control over the character returns, and milking animation does not occur. I never found a solution to the problem.
I use ZAZ 8.0
Reinstalled and ZAZ and milkmod. No result. The loadorder also does not change the situation, no matter what I do.

4 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Hi.)
There is a problem: my character, when activating the milk pumps, gets up close and that's it. After a couple of seconds, control over the character returns, and milking animation does not occur. I never found a solution to the problem.
I use ZAZ 8.0
Reinstalled and ZAZ and milkmod. No result. The loadorder also does not change the situation, no matter what I do.

Did you run FNIS?

I have this mod in a long playthrough, I'm over 100 hours in, Milk Maid leveling is set to Legendary and my character is a Level 7 Redguard Succubus (PSQ) Milkmaid.

Version: 2020-02-04 SE

Overall the mods works well, I didn't have serious issues with it.

Some feedback:

- Would be nice to have a Fancy B option for the installer. I manually changed the Milk Pumps to B and also added some at various places (like player homes, Arch Mage's Quarters), but it would be still nice to have them B from start.

- Would be nice to have an automatic unequip of weapons feature when the character enters the Milk Pump. The mod has a feature to remove armor if the breasts are too big, so I guess it is doable.

- The NPCs don't remove their clothes when entering the Milk Pump.

- The NPCs can leave B Milk Pumps before fully milked.

- My character has the Milk Accumulated stat at 18. When milked, I get some 6-7 bottles of milk. It would be more clear and understandable if these numbers would be the same, so the player would know how much bottles they get.

- I find it strange that a level 7 maid always gives 1 bottle of quality milk (Enriched) and lots of Weak ones. I'm guessing it is for some balancing reasons, I still don't like it. I'd rather have less bottles of quality milk, maybe some occasional lesser quality ones.

- The high quality Milk price is very low. An Enriched Succubus milk bottle for 14 gold? Even if I use the Debug menu and set it 10x price, that is still too low compared to other potion prices IMO.

- I like the Debug menu, I wouldn't play this mod if I couldn't disable the debuffs and the breast doesn't fit in the armor features. I don't like the debuffs because they can't be mitigated and they are just getting worse.

- I generally like the MCM, there are a lot of possibilities to set up the mod.

- Is it normal that when the character enters the Milk Pump, you get a "You feel refreshed!" message? It is like the only time there is no debuff when the character is being milked.

- It would be nice to have a questline or at least some radiant quests. I know there is the Being a Cow mod, but that is way too niche.

Peace,

M

41 minutes ago, Grzester23 said:

How does this mod work with EC+ and EggFactory? Will it recognize the pregnancy and start/boost lactation accordingly? Should I turn off EC+/EggFactory's lactation/breast size growth options for MME to take care of them?

You are correct, MME will detect those pregnancies and boost your milk production accordingly... however.

Unless you have Sexlab Inflation Framework, then yes, you should absolutely only activate one mod for each bodypart. Don't forget to disable MME's belly scaling or BAD things happen.

Be careful though! Soulgem Oven, for example, when disabling its scaling for breast or belly will lock the relevant node to zero, not allowing any other mods to interact with it either. You may need a save before either of your other mods were activated if things go terribly.

Or, again, just get Sexlab Inflation Framework. It's a bit fiddly to set up, but once it works, you can have as many inflation mods running at the same time as you damn well please and assuming you choose Highest Wins, there will be no instances of hyperinflation or random spazzing out. If you need help with the setup, I posted a user's guide on page 290.

8 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I have this mod in a long playthrough, I'm over 100 hours in, Milk Maid leveling is set to Legendary and my character is a Level 7 Redguard Succubus (PSQ) Milkmaid.

Some feedback:

- Would be nice to have an automatic unequip of weapons feature when the character enters the Milk Pump. The mod has a feature to remove armor if the breasts are too big, so I guess it is doable.

- The NPCs don't remove their clothes when entering the Milk Pump.

- The NPCs can leave B Milk Pumps before fully milked.

- My character has the Milk Accumulated stat at 18. When milked, I get some 6-7 bottles of milk. It would be more clear and understandable if these numbers would be the same, so the player would know how much bottles they get.

- I find it strange that a level 7 maid always gives 1 bottle of quality milk (Enriched) and lots of Weak ones. I'm guessing it is for some balancing reasons, I still don't like it. I'd rather have less bottles of quality milk, maybe some occasional lesser quality ones.

- The high quality Milk price is very low. An Enriched Succubus milk bottle for 14 gold? Even if I use the Debug menu and set it 10x price, that is still too low compared to other potion prices IMO.

- Is it normal that when the character enters the Milk Pump, you get a "You feel refreshed!" message? It is like the only time there is no debuff when the character is being milked.

Peace,

M

A few things.

First, this is the LE forum, so results may indeed vary.

Second: NPCs aren't removing their clothes (and possibly weapons too) because you disabled armor stripping. Yes, yes, I know, but it's a small price to pay to be able to wear chest armor.

Third: You are seeing poor returns because you are using the Bound version of the milkpumps. Those give free lactacid, at the cost of locking you in until you're done and giving half the milk of an unbound pump/hand milking.

Fourth: Yes, NPCs can leave milkpumps before fully milked, this is not a solved issue, they have no controls for the mod to lock. You're expected to only use followers as cows, who can be ordered to sit in pumps for three days or until you tell them to follow you again, and outside of an esoteric glitch with Elsie LaVashe/the Milk Maid, there is no way to make non-follower NPCs sit without setting up a dedicated farm with packages in Creation Kit.

Fifth: I'm not... sure, but the tons of low quality milk and one good shit might be another affect of bound milk pumps. If you don't, you also might want to get Sexlab Arousal, the description lists it as 'recommended' but basically your arousal steadily builds while being milked and when a cow cums, they produce higher quality milk... I think that's how it works, at least.

Sixth: Holy shit someone who actually cares about the Economy portion of this mod. ...No further commentary, you're just the first I've seen.

Final: I don't think it's normal to see a 'You feel refreshed!' prompt when getting in pumps. Then again, I haven't yet played with the latest build, so Results May Vary, but there might be some funky conflict with mods.