Thank you! Sorry I missed that patch!

No problem, but it's in active development, so you might want to keep an eye on it.

Follow the Forum, or Bane Master, latest patch a few posts back.

(Strange, quoting the post, didn't show the attachment, maybe because it shows the number of downloads, so I'll link to the post instead)

Bane Master's latest update, BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch v05

If you use any other body inflation mods, SLIF also gets updated shortly after any of the mods it works for, also.

Including these patches

SLIF - SexLab Inflation Framework by qotsafan

Requirements:

SKSE 1.7.3+

SexLab Framework 1.62+ (PapyrusUtil 3.3+)

RaceMenu 3.4.5+ (NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+)

XPMSE 3.85+

SkyUI (MCM Menu) 5.1+

Mods it makes work together, instead of fighting each other:

- milzschnitte for Beeing Female and Bane Master for his patch

- Srende for Fill Her Up

- Ed86 for Milk Mod Economy

- skyrimll for SexLab Hormones

- Bane Master and jbezorg for Estrus Chaurus +

- Hoenheim for SexLab Deadly Drain

- ojanen for Player Succubus Quest

- Min for Devious Devices - Integration

- Srende and 4onen for Fill Her Up (NIO version)

- darkconsole for Mana Tanks

- flyingtoasters for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy V1.19 and Ed86 for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy V1.19a

- Kimy for Deviously Cursed Loot

- darkconsole for Soulgem Oven

- skyrimfet for Devious Butt

- Trixy for SexLab Procreation

- galahad_69 for Naked Dungeons

- MorePrinniesDood for Egg Factory

- theFirstHeretic for Amputator Framework

- ojanen for NPC Body Scale Randomizer

- Ed86 for Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon

I was wondering, I know when I start a new game it says adding initial baby items, and it says argonian and khajiit, does that mean that my khajiit and argonians will have khajiit and argonians kids, or is it just the baby items? I'm still using the 2.7 clean version from nexus because the sexlab version wouldn't work with osa and osex. Thanks in advance!

I was wondering, I know when I start a new game it says adding initial baby items, and it says argonian and khajiit, does that mean that my khajiit and argonians will have khajiit and argonians kids, or is it just the baby items? I'm still using the 2.7 clean version from nexus because the sexlab version wouldn't work with osa and osex. Thanks in advance!

Default skyrim doesn't have argonian/Kahjit/Elf children

So those are item only until someone create a mod adding said children

Default skyrim doesn't have argonian/Kahjit/Elf children

So those are item only until someone create a mod adding said children

So, I installed this on a test profile. I always thought it was weird nobody in Skyrim ever had babies.

Tried to test its functionality on a female PC. Set chance to be impregnanted by follower AND spouse to 100 percent, got married, force them repeatedly to sleep in the bed beside my test character. I get "so and so came inside you" message but still no preggers PC.

I really don't so much care whether a PC can get impregnated, I'd just like to know it's functioning and that I'd eventually run into preggers NPCs + NPCs with babies etc. Since impregnating a PC doesn't seem to be working, though, I'm not feeling good that the rest is. Any insight? I'm using 2.7.2 patch 5 released here in this thread.

EDIT: I should specify I'm not using Sexlab. I know it's not a hard dependency, but is it a soft one? Uh. No innuendo intended. xD

So, I installed this on a test profile. I always thought it was weird nobody in Skyrim ever had babies.

Tried to test its functionality on a female PC. Set chance to be impregnanted by follower AND spouse to 100 percent, got married, force them repeatedly to sleep in the bed beside my test character. I get "so and so came inside you" message but still no preggers PC.

I really don't so much care whether a PC can get impregnated, I'd just like to know it's functioning and that I'd eventually run into preggers NPCs + NPCs with babies etc. Since impregnating a PC doesn't seem to be working, though, I'm not feeling good that the rest is. Any insight? I'm using 2.7.2 patch 5 released here in this thread.

EDIT: I should specify I'm not using Sexlab. I know it's not a hard dependency, but is it a soft one? Uh. No innuendo intended. xD

It also depends on the phase your character is currently in.

Some phases have a very low chance to get your character pregnant, so I guess you were just unlucky.

The Information tab in the MCM can tell you more about this and also has a very handy button to just impregnate your character without any intercourse (in case you want to produce another Jesus).

Usualy pregnancy will occure before/ right after Ovulation phase started (sperm take ~5 day IRL to reach the ovule wich is represented in this mod)

Umh, i have a question, which is not clear to me....will the baby grow into a child? Or will he/she remain a baby no matter what?

And if so....how much time will it take? Also....is it possible to name the baby?

"Q: Will the childs grow to an adult?

A: No. This got many reasons. The most imporant is that children won't grow to an adult in just 10 days. Another thing is that this would be realy dificult to make, because of the AddOn System, and stuff."

Maybe with Jaxon renamer you can rename actor, didn't tried though

Item don't grow into actors

Usualy pregnancy will occure before/ right after Ovulation phase started (sperm take ~5 day IRL to reach the ovule wich is represented in this mod)

Umh, i have a question, which is not clear to me....will the baby grow into a child? Or will he/she remain a baby no matter what?

And if so....how much time will it take? Also....is it possible to name the baby?

"Q: Will the childs grow to an adult?

A: No. This got many reasons. The most imporant is that children won't grow to an adult in just 10 days. Another thing is that this would be realy dificult to make, because of the AddOn System, and stuff."

Yeah, but i meant if it grows into a child, not  into an adult....

On BeeingFemale blog, in the august 2015 entry, it says: - Growing into a child

It also depends on the phase your character is currently in.

Some phases have a very low chance to get your character pregnant, so I guess you were just unlucky.

The Information tab in the MCM can tell you more about this and also has a very handy button to just impregnate your character without any intercourse (in case you want to produce another Jesus).

Hmm, the pregnancy chance was showing 90+ percent, but I'll test it again now that I'm more awake. Was pretty tired last night.

Hmm, maybe that was the problem then.

Thank you both.

Ha you did sort of, I just turned your page title into a link, and it retained the colour.

Just being lazy and cutting/pasting your description, to be honest.

You could have used this link: Mod support

I keep it up to date and it shows all the version of the mods I support.

Apparently links only get colored if you do it like this:

[url=www.something.com][color=#123456]test[/color][/url]
This doesn't work:

[color=#123456][url=www.something.com]test[/url][/color]
That's why I only found out now.

Ha you did sort of, I just turned your page title into a link, and it retained the colour.

Just being lazy and cutting/pasting your description, to be honest.

You could have used this link: Mod support

I keep it up to date and it shows all the version of the mods I support.

Apparently links only get colored if you do it like this:

[url=www.something.com][color=#123456]test[/color][/url]
This doesn't work:

[color=#123456][url=www.something.com]test[/url][/color]
That's why I only found out now.

I learned most of my BB code by looking at how others have done things, that makes sense as your failed examples colour is then overwritten by the links, while correct example colours the link text itself, and thus overwrites the link.

I did it by accident, and liked the result, so kept it in the post, the other way to learn new things.

As for the list you linked to very useful, but I was using the Download page, not the support forum.

Plus the one I copied also had direct links to the added patches and the author's pages, which I thought useful for the advice I was giving, to a newish LL user.

I learned most of my BB code by looking at how others have done things, that makes sense as your failed examples colour is then overwritten by the links, while correct example colours the link text itself, and thus overwrites the link.

I did it by accident, and liked the result, so kept it in the post, the other way to learn new things.

As for the list you linked to very useful, but I was using the Download page, not the support forum.

Plus the one I copied also had direct links to the added patches and the author's pages, which I thought useful for the advice I was giving, to a newish LL user.

And now I have a nicely colored signature thanks to you :D

I thought coloring links just wasn't possible, the more you know :)

The mods that need patches, link directly to the patches instead of the mod page, on the post I linked.

For example SexLab Hentai Pregnancy links directly to patch V1.19a and Beeing Female links directly to Bane Master's patch 5.

I'm not sure whether this was fixed in 2.7 fix 2 since they first post does not state this, however using version 2.7 I am experiencing a massive damage boost whenever I am in a menstruation cycle. This is most probably due to the "GO AWAY" Perk not working as intended - most likely doubling your damage output rather than adding 10%. Would there be an easy way around this until this is fixed, or can I upgrade safely midgame to a version that has this fix already implemented?

Just a request - is it possible to create a plugin, or adapt Being Female somehow so it can work with the OSex animation framework?

Yes, the author said this back in February

"About the 0Sex Mod.... this is something the modder needs to do.

He just needs to raise 1 single command when the sex scene is done, or the orgasm even should be called:

MaleActor.SendModEvent("AddSperm","", FemaleActor.GetFormID())

or

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID())

I was thinking of adding it myself, but then I saw that ceo took the orgasms out of osex for the moment, so I was gonna wait until they put them back in, whenever that is.

I'm not sure whether this was fixed in 2.7 fix 2 since they first post does not state this, however using version 2.7 I am experiencing a massive damage boost whenever I am in a menstruation cycle. This is most probably due to the "GO AWAY" Perk not working as intended - most likely doubling your damage output rather than adding 10%. Would there be an easy way around this until this is fixed, or can I upgrade safely midgame to a version that has this fix already implemented?

I'll try to find time to have a look at GO AWAY at the weekend.   It's probably a similar error to the Mothers Rage effect which was increasing damage by  20x instead of 20%.

Hello i have a question. What is BeeingFemale animations? In the main menu mod i can include them, but in the System tab i have written that is not compatible with animations and that animations 0\1. Please tell me where i can fing these animations.

Hello i have a question. What is BeeingFemale animations? In the main menu mod i can include them, but in the System tab i have written that is not compatible with animations and that animations 0\1. Please tell me where i can fing these animations.

The animations are there, try to refresh your plugins, and update your npc:s. Dont reset them. Only update them.

Do you have Bane_masters small fix?

You find it in this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?p=1664147

Dont forget to run Fnis, and always clean out the old Fnis generated files first.

The animations are there, try to refresh your plugins, and update your npc:s. Dont reset them. Only update them.

Do you have Bane_masters small fix?

You find it in this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?p=1664147

Dont forget to run Fnis, and always clean out the old Fnis generated files first.

Thanks, the update helped.

Bane Master this actually spams my Papyrus.

I play as one male, new game, lvl 2. All starts after picking up one female follower Sofia at the stable and Ineed started up. And she is not pregnant.

And no other in the game.

All this starts when I do get inside Whiterun.

And CTD after some time.

[None].FWAbilityBeeingBase.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 153
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:48AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 153
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:48AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:49AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:50AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:58AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:58AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:33:59AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[09/10/2016 - 05:34:00AM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Edited by Uncle64