I believe they need the Child tag like the regular child already a part of the game. Is there a way for the mod to give them that tag?

The mod used to give them this tag, but the tag overrides their AI with the standard child AI. This makes them always run from combat instead, no matter what. And with the overhauling done to them to make them viable followers who actually level and can be customized in their specialties down to which spells they know, it was seen as something that needed to be overcome, but no other easy solution could be found except excluding the tag. Thankfully most mods here have more ways to disable children being involved than simply relying on the tag, so most mods still 'tracking' them wont actually allow them to participate. Of course, some mods still just blanket over NPCs who don't have the tag, so it is awkward to have kids calling people sluts and making sexual jokes, but at least they aren't joining in.

Thank you all, for the info. I believe that Slaverun Reloaded needs to have something to exclude children made from other mods that use a proxy for being children instead of the generic tag that makes them unusable in the Skyrim code. I have the Enforcer code saying "Boy" is looking for a slave, is going to fuck this slave, but the animation never happens and the game crashes soon after.

I will post something in that support thread about it.

The game shouldn't crash because of BF spawned actor. There are no animation because sexlab does its job and detect the actor being blacklisted.

If your game crashes, there is another reason behind it. Be sure your savegame isn't broken.

It should not crash. There are some checks in B-F and in Sexlab for that, and those do their job. Have noticed many times that other mods do give dialogue and stuff to them.

Dont know if the modder is lazy or something. Little annoying and not appropriate.

You should try to put on Papyrus logging and try to recreate the event to see what is happening. Many mods from LL do have option to write what it do in the Papyrus.

:angel: Eu Realmente Estou torcendo Para funcionar pois Já Estou Quase desistindo Deste mod. Realmente Muito obrigado pelo Seu ritmo.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 remendo V06

This version inclui como correções Anteriores Além de algumas correções Adicionais POR qotsafan e eu 
  • inicialização MCM fixado parágrafo Novos Jogos e Limpo salva
  • detecção sexlab FIXA
  • Corrigido hum Número de Erros de Propriedade em BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp 
  • Tampões, ágora APENAS Ser adicionados automáticamente PARA O Inventário de NPCs 
  • Virilidade Fixo e perfil Sobrevivência espermática salvar bug identificado POR  Escolhido Clue
  • Fix Pará widgets de that exibem Ao pressionar a Tecla INFORMAÇÕES enquanto o consola estiver Aberto POR  qotsafan
  • Corrigido hum Erro no script de FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that estava verificando o valor da mama Ao inflar a barriga POR  qotsafan
  • Efeito Raiva da Mãe vai ágora Aumentar o Dano em 15-20% em vez de 1500-2000%
  • beeingmale, beeingfemale, beeingbase, PMSSexHurt, PMSHurtingHeadage & BFA_AbilityHungry roteiros atualizados Ligados uma Formas apagados SEJA Concluído normalmente
  • Código BFA_AbilityHungry Atualizado parágrafo Recolher a carga de Roteiro
  • PARTA ágora Só Aumentar o Dano em 10%

Como Propriedades were atualizados Como parte do Processo de Reparação o remendo Não Será Capaz de Reparar Completamente hum Jogo em andamento, mas DEVE, cabelo Menos, permitir Que o MCM BF a operar normalmente. 

Se Você abrir ELE MCM APOS Uma menu de OE carga AINDA E a Criação de fechar de Todos os menus e Esperar hum Curto Período de Tempo e DEVE Ser Concluído.

Na Velha Guarda a MCM TEM ocasionalmente preso com o temido 18 OU 19 Mensagem. Se ISSO Acontecer salvar o Jogo e, em SEGUIDA, CARREGAR O Novo salvar e desen Liberar.

Como rápido Você PODE ver este remendo e Um esforço da Comunidade - AGRADECIMENTOS VAO Para Todos OS Que Tem fornecido correções OU Sugestões.

I realize the animations do not fire because of the child tags that are attached, but since it isn't the "normal" vanilla tags, the mod is still going through the motions of the "Male" enforcer looking for a slave/girl for the mod's purpose. I wonder if the thing crashes because of that or if it does for another reason.

I realize the animations do not fire because of the child tags that are attached, but since it isn't the "normal" vanilla tags, the mod is still going through the motions of the "Male" enforcer looking for a slave/girl for the mod's purpose. I wonder if the thing crashes because of that or if it does for another reason.

no idea, if that could cause a crash. I guess it depends if the mod has fail-safes implemented for when a SL-animation fails to start because of invalid actors.

I think a way to exclude non appropriate actors could be to filter for the "SexlabForbid" keyword or the "SexlabForbiddenActors" faction, since all beeingfemale child actors have these (at least the original ones and all from my mods).

Filtering would have to happen already at the actor-selection and before the mod tries to play the animation.

EDIT: ok, i just realized the keyword and faction are missing since the later versions of BF, which don't have SL as master anymore.. maybe that could be the problem..  :s but they still should be unable to play animations because they have a custom race i think.

EDIT2: i added the missing faction and keyword to my RSChildren addon i uploaded a while ago:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?p=1679872

Unfortunately it doesn't change anything about the actors being selected for inappropriate actions, but they should be safe from animating now.

Although i remember someone once saying that Sl has even further filtering mechanisms, that should prevent it anyways.. 

Evening all!

I know someone mentioned this waaaaaaay back a few versions ago, but was wondering if anyone has gotten it on 2.7.2 patch 6. I've had a few fem PCs that when pregnant all of a sudden go into negative timer and never give birth. My one got it during second trimester and my most recent at third. Is this just part of the 'irregularities' thing and she may eventually pop? Lol just wanting to know so I know if it's a glitch or intended. (I can post my load order if anyone thinks it'll help, it's just a bit long lol)

Thanks and love the mod!!!!

If creature sperm is disabled in MCM, cloak spell is attaching FWAbilityBeeingMale on creatures. Then OnEffectStart perrforms check for FWSystem.IsValidateMaleActor() that returns "-11" and effect dispels itself. AND cloak spell again attaches FWAbilityBeeingMale.
And all of this like crazy is constantly consume Papyrus resources - a kind of Dead Lock!
Conditions must be checked before applying effect in "Magic Effect" form in CK.

So DO NOT disable creature sperm.

Kind Regards.

Someone could guide me how to make roundy pregnant belly

Get pregnant and have the right assets installed as described at page one?

There are also several attempt to make guides in this tread.

Not hard to do at all.

I have nio override cbbe hdt with belly. Belly looks bit like torpedo

I think BF could have a new addon support for extra pocket(which is a mod for player using their womb for storage), like placing sperms ,eggs, fetus, and other womb related stuff in it (like parasites), and maybe detect if the womb is empty enough for healthy implantions or too packed to be allow putting more stuff in it.

Now I need to whine little.

I have 2 children one whit Ria and one whit Zora.

I did make one decision to remove RS children since I have trouble whit armour, that is not one hard thing to do, if you know how to do it.

To replace the children overhaul to some other. Simply not hard.

But what I truly dont like is that my children was removed from the game when I did untick Rs-plugins. Only those. That are needed for RS support.

That did never happen before, and there are some male stuff cluttering the papyrus still. some that I have whined about for about 1½ year.

I dont know about scripting but perhaps I should learn that so that can be fixed?

I am so annoyed. Since that have newer happen before.

I think BF could have a new addon support for extra pocket(which is a mod for player using their womb for storage), like placing sperms ,eggs, fetus, and other womb related stuff in it (like parasites), and maybe detect if the womb is empty enough for healthy implantions or too packed to be allow putting more stuff in it.

Do you want to carry stuff in your vagina?

I am at one terrible mood right now, did see that mod and it was truly the most idiotic mod I ever have seen.

Do you want to carry stuff in your vagina?

I am at one terrible mood right now, did see that mod and it was truly the most idiotic mod I ever have seen.

Nope, but I can see how BF could take that mod as a feature to enhance the status display for high or immersion level of message mode.

You see, it can be set to high and give player to see what exactly happened inside their body like placing non-removable item such as eggs(and I suggest have an sperm/egg item rotting system like ineeds, could be fun to make sure player clean themselves after wild sex to prevent illness if illness was actived),

or set to immersion to check up some immersion sets of item (such as blood, hyerm and wetness, or white goos for sperm/smelly goos for illness) to get more message but not serious wall of debug text showing on screen.

Hi there. Myself and a few others have posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd do so here just so it isn't missed.

There's an issue with bellies resetting when switching locations. It's been detailed in this thread here. Removed all other mods but BF and its requisites, reinstalled said requisites, and tested other similar pregnancy mods to see if it also occurred. I'm no expert, but all signs seem to point to it being with the BF mod. Ran BF 2_7_2 with and without the patch.

Spent a week narrowing this down but since I can't fix it, I'm removing BF, which is a real bummer.

Add the mod BFAP_1.3 and it will help you fix the issue.

Check the first page, and if you use search you will find more information about it in this tread.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I had BFAP 1.3 initially installed and it made no difference. (I liked the NPC preg dialogue, which was a great addition). Also checked out the front page and saw nothing relevant.

EDIT: Though you're right about searching inside the thread, I was searching the whole of LL or from Google. Seems some people thing Racemenu is the issue. I'll try playing with this because I really don't want to lose BF.

EDIT (2): URRRGGHHHH. Played around with Uninstalling Racemenu and NiOverride, nothing. Running skeleton scaling on node or NiOverride doesn't seem to help. >_< I really thought I was on to a winner. The BFAP belly reset spell does nothing.