hello  i kinda ran into a problem it seams like being female just up and quit i had a menu an hour ago then poof its gone so i tryed to uninstall an reinstall and nothing also deleted my old game an started all over an nothing. is there a new patch or some thing???

Try looking for hot fix 01 and 02... then add BeeingFemale BasicAddon MiniPatch, and see if that works. If you see anything that's recent you should add that to... You should also install them in that order.

Guest Dakota02

well the last i saw was the 2.7 patch i think it was.im kinda wondering if its a race issue cause i started using the nigheim race now...grr did all the patches i guess ill go back to brenton an throw out my new charector i am gonna miss it though

Guest Dakota02

Did Bf:code an it came back script comand "Bf" not found. lol im done pulling it to find some thing new that might use my race omg i think i figured it out it just doesnt play well with radiant prostitution tweeked

And that question is also answered since ages ago and many times.. Perhaps check some pages back or read description?

You can give them contraception, they use it, if they dont use it. You have some error in your installation.

Wash out fluid. No they dont use it.

Tried the search up on the right corner?

About the post that was quoted from 22/3 is also answered and are fixed.

Guest Dakota02

thanks i had to ask after what i went through with radiant prostitution tweeked. i lost both menus an could not figure it out till a whole new install 

i wish tere was just a simple mod where you can have sex with out prostitution or bdsm  the romance mod was ok but id like to be able to choose my partner

And that question is also answered since ages ago and many times.. Perhaps check some pages back or read description?

I tried the search function and all I found was people asking the question. I see no answer in the description either. So from what I can tell the question hasn't ever been answered. Baby is born and nothing shows up under the child tab on the MCM menu.I presume that menu only applies if you choose to give birth to an actor rather then a child item.

Maybe if whomever provided the answer quoted the question it would have been easier to find but from what I can tell the <missing name> on baby items question hasn't been answered.

Perhaps answer the question or direct someone asking for help to the answer.

Hey just wondering can you give birth to Argonian child actors instead of just the item. I read if you download RCOTS it works but ofc its been removed and plus I don't really want to download lolli content, any alternatives?

Actually Argonian females should lay eggs, ( they are reptiles, aren't they ? ). Btw - just had an evil idea - why not make Argonians alien like? The eggs need a warm place, and when the baby Argonians hatch from eggs, they need food. They could  plant the eggs in host species, and baby Argonians eat the host alive after hatching from their eggs.

Hey just wondering can you give birth to Argonian child actors instead of just the item. I read if you download RCOTS it works but ofc its been removed and plus I don't really want to download lolli content, any alternatives?

Actually Argonian females should lay eggs, ( they are reptiles, aren't they ? ). Btw - just had an evil idea - why not make Argonians alien like? The eggs need a warm place, and when the baby Argonians hatch from eggs, they need food. They could  plant the eggs in host species, and baby Argonians eat the host alive after hatching from their eggs.

RCTOS works, but you have to disable is CharGen Face Preset otherwise you will not have race specific births. There is also another file called bfaddraces some where in the forums that you might want to try.

RCTOS works, but you have to disable is CharGen Face Preset otherwise you will not have race specific births. There is also another file called bfaddraces some where in the forums that you might want to try.

Yes Rcots works fine, but don't use bfaddraces it was only one early alpha, I have not worked on it for several month.

I tried the search function and all I found was people asking the question. I see no answer in the description either. So from what I can tell the question hasn't ever been answered. Baby is born and nothing shows up under the child tab on the MCM menu.I presume that menu only applies if you choose to give birth to an actor rather then a child item.

Maybe if whomever provided the answer quoted the question it would have been easier to find but from what I can tell the <missing name> on baby items question hasn't been answered.

If you are female you will set actor, if you play as male you need to set actor on NPC to.

If you dont get one spawned actor then you have some issues in your installation.

If you are female you will set actor, if you play as male you need to set actor on NPC to.

If you dont get one spawned actor then you have some issues in your installation.

What are you talking about?

The problem is not the spawned actor birth its with the spawned item birth and it saying <missing name> on the baby item and the question of is that normal or is a name supposed to be generated.

Edit: Now I've tried using Jaxonz Renamer but it doesn't work the baby item is just removed from my inventory and hangs eternally in the air about 5ft above my head with no possible interaction.

it's possible to stop beeing female (only for the player) if the character become Succubus by PSQ ?..

Succubi are  not like humans, don't have menstrual cycle, etc... and have their soulgem pregnancy integrated.

maybe reapply beeing female if the player is cured or stopping the succubus quest (returning in full human form)

thanks in advance!

cheers

S.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2.6 version? I can't get 2.7 to work (Blank MCM bug) on any of my new savegames, and have only been able to fix it by updating from 2.6, rather than a clean, brand new installation. Unfortunately, I deleted my copy of it by mistake when I was cleaning out my download folder.

Also - since updating to 2.7, the 8* hotkey (or any hotkey I set for that matter) WILL NOT bring up the UI stats display.  I have to hold it down for like, 30 seconds to get the paused game, grey window with information, as if I'd cast the stats spell on an NPC. It's annoying. Never had that issue with 2.6

Does anyone have a copy of the 2.6 version? I can't get 2.7 to work (Blank MCM bug) on any of my new savegames, and have only been able to fix it by updating from 2.6, rather than a clean, brand new installation. Unfortunately, I deleted my copy of it by mistake when I was cleaning out my download folder.

Also - since updating to 2.7, the 8* hotkey (or any hotkey I set for that matter) WILL NOT bring up the UI stats display.  I have to hold it down for like, 30 seconds to get the paused game, grey window with information, as if I'd cast the stats spell on an NPC. It's annoying. Never had that issue with 2.6

Scroll some pages back and try to find Bane_masters patch for 2.7.2, you should not use 2.7.

I have 2.6 but crappy upload. Actually have them all.

Anybody thinking about making a mod that adds dialogues with the father/mother of your child? 

You know when the partner is married, she/he will shuss you away or give you money to keep you quiet. Or if you have a high persuasion you can convince him/her to leave their husband/wife.

And when the partner isn't married you can convince them to marry you. The lower their morality the lower the chance and high persuasion increases your chance.

That and an option to leave your baby at the orphenage.