I'm having a little issue. I have the animal addons and for some reason the animal child actor talks like the normal children and it's a bit disturbing...is that just a glitch? Is there a way to fix it?

Check in the tread for the animal plugin. No clue at all.

I have the animal plugin and I still had the issue so I'm not sure if it's just a glitch with the mod or something conflicting... 

no glitch or conflict.. that's the way it is supposed to be... well actually it isn't, but i couldn't come up with something better so far..  :P

fix would be to go in the CK/Tes5Edit and change the voicetype of the race (or actors?) to something else like crWolfVoice for a wolf for example.

But then they will most likely be mute, since most of the creatures don't have "Hellos" recorded or set for their voicetype.

Sry gullu, it seems i've missed the message. I read all PMs, but this message went down.

Thx Waxen, will check it out. For the AddOns i'm using multi threathing... made some problems but it was the best solution.

About the other Update Registrations I will take a look on. This would explain a lot I think.

One thing that needs one check is when you have Ineed and follower support, they tends to eat all food very fast if you have one female pregnant follower.

Did give Ria 10 units of food and she had eaten all during one day, and it seems that I cant turn that off in the MCM for some reason.

And there are no differences in type of food. So food that should give you support for several hours do go first and shorty they eat again. 

Have not tried it in my Female char.

Btw Hi Milz :)

And thanks Gullu for the the new addon.

I get at script command "bf" not found whenever I try to enter any of the console commands. What have I done wrong (because I'm sure it's on my end)?

Also, my character was going along just fine with baby health at 100% but instead of going from 2nd trimester to 3rd, the character is no longer pregnant and is ovulating instead. This happened before I entered any console commands.

Well... yes, there are console commands for everything... they are like cheats so i will put them into a spoiler tag. Here are all console commands

This will add some tampons into your inventory... you can add an amount. without amount, there will be added 1 to the inventory. You can also target a NPC then the tampon will be added to the NPCs inventory

bf:givetampon

bf:givetampon 5

This will do the same as above, but with contraception fluid

bf:givecontraception

bf:givecontraception 5

This will show the state of the selected woman (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:state

This will change the state. 0 = Follicular, ovulation, lutheal, menstruation, 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, birth, 8 = recovering from pregnancy (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:state 0 - 8

This will set the contraception value to the given amount (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:contraception 0 - 98

This will add sperm depending on the target actor. If you are male and selected a female NPC, you will add your sperm to the NPC, if you are female and have selected a male NPC, his sperm will be added to you, and if you have selected a female NPC and you are female as well, then your female sperm will be added to the NPC... male/male doesn't make sense because male/male pregnancy isn't implementated.

bf:addsperm

This will impregnate and change the state to pregnant. If you are male and the target NPC is female, you impregnated the NPC... if you are female and the selected NPC is male, the NPC will impregnate you, if both are female the NPC impregnated you

bf:impregnate

This will damage the unborn baby with the given amount of damage (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:damagebaby 0 - 100

This will set the babys health to the given health (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:babyhealth 0 - 100

This will force the birth (you can target a NPC, too)

bf:forcebirth

This will give the BeeingFemale Error Code - This should be well known now. The first 2 Hex Digits will show the Loading States of the FWSystem, the second two Hex Digits will show the loading state of the the Updater, then 2 Digits for FWChildSettings, then 2 Digits for FWAddOnManager, then 2 Digits for the FWSystemConfig, ... those should be 0!

After that there are 6 Digits, 2 for each AddOn Type... they shouldn't be 0, when you have AddOns running

bf:code

Hope this helps :-)

I did install the latest RS from Gullu and this spam my Papyrus. It did actually go up to 15 gig.

[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [bF_Config (1A001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2546
    [bF_Config (1A001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (51000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp294"
stack:
    [bF_Config (1A001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2546
    [bF_Config (1A001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (51000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759021 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp294"
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759022 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759023 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
stack:

I did install the latest RS from Gullu and this spam my Papyrus. It did actually go up to 15 gig.

stack:

stack:

[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759021 is out of range (0-127)

stack:

stack:

stack:

[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759022 is out of range (0-127)

stack:

stack:

stack:

[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] Error: Array index 17759023 is out of range (0-127)

stack:

stack:

hmm, sry about that..  :s  looks like the addon manager thing.

did you try to enable/disable any addons in the mcm? might be the cause for the log spam.

from what addon were you updating? the original Rs addon or did you have the fix i uploaded some time ago? the fix esp is no longer needed, because it basically does the same thing. could also lead to some "funny" results.. maybe a clean save without the addon would help. but if i remember correctly, i was able to update a save directly somehow.

also remember to rebuilt your PatchusMaximus if you use PerMa. 

[09/22/2016 - 05:48:29AM] snip

hmm, sry about that..  :s  looks like the addon manager thing.

did you try to enable/disable any addons in the mcm? might be the cause for the log spam.

from what addon were you updating? the original Rs addon or did you have the fix i uploaded some time ago? the fix esp is no longer needed, because it basically does the same thing. could also lead to some "funny" results.. maybe a clean save without the addon would help. but if i remember correctly, i was able to update a save directly somehow.

also remember to rebuilt your PatchusMaximus if you use PerMa. 

Np ;)

I was thinking about that, it can be that to. I have not done anything more then remove the plugin and rollback the saves.

I think I did made one serious error, since I have that fix. that is why I did not edit the post. Good warning to others.

To your question about if I did try to turn of any plugin, yes, I was also trying to turn off the mothers hunger since that part is partial not compatible whit Ineed.

Did write one post about it.

To be clear so all know, who dont know about what we are talking about.

Yes I did use the original plugin by Milz for 2.7.2, Gullu:s fix, and Gullu:s latest update to Milz plugin and fix at the same time. Mo did not give any more issues whit them only that some of the nif files from the fix was overwrited and Milz plugin was redundant so I did not react on the fact that the only file was the esp following in the fix was the only file that MO did allow to be used.

You know that sometimes, when you only want to play, you simply dont see stuff that you normal see :P Brain meltdown?

God to know about Perma, I dont use it, but other do use it.

And now back to check my daughters Skyrim and fix that.

Oh and I will install it again and correct my mistake. Dont think it will happen again, If it do I will let you know and give you the information you need.

It can be some random flux strange Skyrim, you know issue that happens to all and no one know what is going on and what is conflicting.

Thanks again for the update.

Need to add that I also use the other plugin for animals and stuff.

And Sleepy_souls Bfap1.3

Edited by Uncle64

I allowed female sperm effect in Framework, but BF doesn't recognize it. It's sure there is sperm effect after sex, but no cum in vagina, and no messages. I don't know what script prevents 'being pregnant by female'.. Tried to find out in MCM but found no solution. I asked this question long time ago, some people answered to me, but it was never solved.

I allowed female sperm effect in Framework, but BF doesn't recognize it. It's sure there is sperm effect after sex, but no cum in vagina, and no messages. I don't know what script prevents 'being pregnant by female'.. Tried to find out in MCM but found no solution. I asked this question long time ago, some people answered to me, but it was never solved.

Turned on lesbian sperm in the sexlab framework MCm menu?

Maybe that's the issue

A couple of things.

I have Slaverun Reloaded, and the enforcer is having "boy" wanting to fuck a slave. I believe the children made with this mod is somehow not tagged correctly, though they never actually go through the animations and my game crashes when this is happening.

The Hungry thing is a problem, need to limit the food ate to so many times a day. (Three for each meal, or have hunger effects get checked only on certain times of the day, like 0800, 1100 and 1800)

Pregnant NPC's do not do the animation for the birthing process.

Thank you again for such an immersive and excellent mod.

Love what you've done with the mod and I was loling when I saw the "Go Away!" buff. But is it possible to put a slider in the MCM to control the buffs/ debuffs? My bow damage is going from around 20 points of damage to 200 points of damage from that buff and I'm one shotting enemies on Legendary. 

I'm getting a ctd after fast travel. The papyrus looks like it's clogged up with stuff from this mod. Here's a link to a pastebin of just a tiny fraction of one papyrus from about 30 seconds of play right before the crash. This started shortly after the above mentioned pms cycle that led to the high damage outputs. 

http://pastebin.com/kVvkStuu

Question. Do you have RS children and did make the same error as I did when adding the latest patch for RS?

Check one page back and look for my and Gullu:s conversation.

I haven't been able to find if the "male virility bar never fills back up" issue has been resolved yet - anyone know if that's been fixed / and/or what the most common issue or conflict was?

I've got the latest version of BF and the most recently posted patch from this thread, putting them into a clean save at the end of my load order and nada.  My poor dragonborn is functionally impotent  :blush:

I haven't been able to find if the "male virility bar never fills back up" issue has been resolved yet - anyone know if that's been fixed / and/or what the most common issue or conflict was?

I've got the latest version of BF and the most recently posted patch from this thread, putting them into a clean save at the end of my load order and nada.  My poor dragonborn is functionally impotent  :blush:

Run LOOT and make sure that you have all other mods that your need and it should work.

B-F should not be the last mod you load.

It will not work if you do that.

And make sure that you install your mods in correct order. You simply cant throw them in and hope it works.

Run LOOT and make sure that you have all other mods that your need and it should work.

B-F should not be the last mod you load.

It will not work if you do that.

And make sure that you install your mods in correct order. You simply cant throw them in and hope it works.

First, thanks a lot for the advice.

Right after I made the post I tried over and did my best to do what you were advising, moving B-F much further up my load order and re-installing components and pre-requisites on a clean save in what seemed like a proper order.  I always use LOOT and FNIS after removal or addition of any mod normally, anyhow.

After a little more testing it actually works perfectly as long as I leave the virility at the default 24 hours, even tested all the way to a pregnancy for my character's wife to birth.  Belly scaling and everything worked as advertised.  The game did develop a persistent crash on load if I was in the same cell during the birth, but barring that the baby apparel item spawned and was stable thereafter.

So the only problem i'm having is if I set the virility to any value other than default (also tested).  Any value other than default results in zero (apparent) virility replenishment over time.

It's totally usable now, I suppose, but i'm a little OCD about these things.  Is there a common conflict I can try to track down first, or an ini somewhere I might have missed that I can edit to effect some change?  Looking through it casually I haven't noticed anything.

So if you know of a common problem, I'd be all ears!  If it's gonna take pouring through a bunch of papyrus logs or somesuch, nevermind and thanks for the help so far.

I'm getting a ctd after fast travel. The papyrus looks like it's clogged up with stuff from this mod. Here's a link to a pastebin of just a tiny fraction of one papyrus from about 30 seconds of play right before the crash. This started shortly after the above mentioned pms cycle that led to the high damage outputs. 

http://pastebin.com/kVvkStuu

Question. Do you have RS children and did make the same error as I did when adding the latest patch for RS?

Check one page back and look for my and Gullu:s conversation.

No, I don't have RS Children installed. I am using GirlofInnocence and am using the head nif (and maybe dds for textures) from the maria rose follower for my character. But I think that shouldn't cause those problems, should it? That's only specific to my character, not npcs. 

So, i didn't get it....does the baby item turn into a child actor? And if so, after how much time?

Not in my experience, you need ti change the option to "spawn actor"; although I'm thinking of changing it back to spawning items since not really caring for the child actors.

Well, i didn't even notice there was such an option....will have to look into it!

Thanks for the answer!