I've installed this mod but i've run into the problem described on the main page where Being Female shows up in my MCM list, but when I click on it the window is just black and there are no options at all. I've tried deselecting/reselecting the .esp and reinstalling the mod from scratch but it doesn't make a difference. The main page says I should use the console command "bf:code" (without the quotes) but when I do it just says "Script command "bf" not found"

I haven't downloaded any Addons yet, so it's not a situation where Being Female has been overwritten. Anyone know how to fix this?

Scroll around 20 pages back or use the search for one fix made by Bane_master.

You have run in to the most common issue whit the mod.

All information is in the last 40 pages or so.

Thanks for your assistance, I found the link and the mod is now working correctly.

Well I do have a problem to report with the new esp, something seems to have broken the addon layout.  For instance, the hunger addon showing up in the BFACCA race list, which when clicked on, isn't the hunger menu, its a random race menu.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DYe0UqVHYxY2lpRGJkYXNreFE/view

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_DYe0UqVHYxYy1oWjcxd3F5RTA

Is that on a clean save or an upgrade? I saw this when I tried to upgrade (and it was symptomatic of other game breaking problems) but on a new game everything looks  fine to me...

I have traced the problem with the addon menu to broken localization files. I have rebuilt the esp and the new version tests ok - give it a try and see if it fixes the problem for you.

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

I meant does this require the previous hotfix v02, as that had changes to the scripts and Addon.esp as well.

It does not require the previous patch but I would recommend using it

Where is this hotfix 02?

I could only find a hotfix 01 file.

So far there is one patch, one hotfix for the patch and a test version of a fixed basicaddon esp - shortly I hope to release a patch containing these and a few other script fixes as single patch

I meant does this require the previous hotfix v02, as that had changes to the scripts and Addon.esp as well.

Where is this hotfix 02?

So far there is one patch, one hotfix for the patch and a test version of a fixed basicaddon esp - shortly I hope to release a patch containing these and a few other script fixes as single patch

yay i'll be on the lookout for that honestly what does this addon add exactly sorry I just have no idea.

Where is this hotfix 02?

This http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-176?do=findComment&comment=1582847

I have traced the problem with the addon menu to broken localization files. I have rebuilt the esp and the new version tests ok - give it a try and see if it fixes the problem for you.

Still broken for me, and its just the addon page. The rest of the BF MCM works fine.

Where is this hotfix 02?

This http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-176?do=findComment&comment=1582847

Still broken for me, and its just the addon page. The rest of the BF MCM works fine.

OK give this version a try and reset the addons from the BF MCM after install - it includes the regenerated string files.

BeeingFemale BasicAddon MiniPatch .7z

OK give this version a try and reset the addons from the BF MCM after install - it includes the regenerated string files.

I think that fixed it, addon mcm works fine, even sub menus. And Papyrus was pretty clean of beeingfemale spam as well.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I'm having a bit of a problem with the Being Female widget displaying incorrect information. If I go to the MCM menu and click on the 'Information' tab, the correct information regarding cycles and contraception is displayed. But if I click the widget hotkey, the timings are completely different (e.g. the MCM menu might say that I need to take my next contraceptive pill in 24 hrs, but the widget will tell me I need to take it in 3 days or something similar). The only reason for this that I can think of is that I use a mod to change the timescale of the game to 10. Could this be interfering with the information the widget displays? If not, does anyone know why this might be happening?

does the time only correspond with the player or every female and follower in the game.

i have a wolf summoner from beastie and no matter how many times i have it fuck one of my female characters even with 100% chance for pregnancy. nothing shows up as the follower getting impregnated, am i missing something

i do have beast pregnancy add ons installed

i set the time for ovilation to end in 20 days and it showing up as ovilation but how do i check on followers Oo i do press 8* the buttom wiggit shows up but not the other one. what am i missing

does the time only correspond with the player or every female and follower in the game.

i have a wolf summoner from beastie and no matter how many times i have it fuck one of my female characters even with 100% chance for pregnancy. nothing shows up as the follower getting impregnated, am i missing something

i set the time for ovilation to end in 20 days and it showing up as ovilation but how do i check on followers Oo i do press 8* the buttom wiggit shows up but not the other one. what am i missing

The ovum has to be implanted in the uterus in order to get pregnant.  The first half of the ovulation stage the ovum is "travelling" and you cannot get pregnant.  If you set the ovulation stage to 20 days, then for the first 10 days of that period you (or a follower) cannot get pregnant. Pregnancy only occurs in the second half of ovulation and the early parts of the luteal phase.  If you are in the ovulation stage I would wait until it's finished and then set it back to it's default length.

Having sex more often with one lover (or wolf) doesn't increase the chance of pregnancy, it decreases it because the "virility" rating of the sperm donor drops.  You only need to do it once when the ovum is implanted in the uterus and you have a fertile cycle.

The ovum has to be implanted in the uterus in order to get pregnant.  The first half of the ovulation stage the ovum is "travelling" and you cannot get pregnant.  If you set the ovulation stage to 20 days, then for the first 10 days of that period you (or a follower) cannot get pregnant. Pregnancy only occurs in the second half of ovulation and the early parts of the luteal phase.  If you are in the ovulation stage I would wait until it's finished and then set it back to it's default length.

Having sex more often with one lover (or wolf) doesn't increase the chance of pregnancy, it decreases it because the "virility" rating of the sperm donor drops.  You only need to do it once when the ovum is implanted in the uterus and you have a fertile cycle.

ok so wait 10 days then try again :) thank you :) as acward of a convosation as this was LOL >////>

ok so wait 10 days then try again :) thank you :) as acward of a convosation as this was LOL >////>

This have been discussed before.

I think @Milz did one really good answer to it. 100+ pages back.

Use the default since it is close to humans.

This have been discussed before.

I think @Milz did one really good answer to it. 100+ pages back.

Use the default since it is close to humans.

i increased it to 20 thinking thats how long she has to be able to get pregnant didnt conceder the thing you mentioned ><

i droped it back down to 10 days but after pressing 8* still says its 40 BUT the red bar is at haft. i did see an egg with 28% show for a few seconds.

Does anyone know if there's an easy way to force an abortion/miscarriage? I've been using the "drink Skooma and loads of Alto Wine" technique, but it's not very efficient. It might be because I use ZF Primary Needs which changes food & drink in the game, but after 10 bottles of Alto Wine in a row and a bottle of Skooma to top it off, the baby's health is at 12%, and my character is now in the "deadly drunk" stage in ZF Primary Needs (meaning she'll die if I drink any more). Are there any alternate methods? I'd even take a console command cheat at this point.

@milzschnitte, if you ever come back to this from Biologic System in Fallout 4, I wonder if I could request a "midwife" feature or modevent or something?

For example, I'd like to designate a specific NPC as a midwife in a script, and then whenever the player is within N distance (or in the same cell, perhaps) of the midwife, negative effects from labor and birthing are reduced (pain, health damage, etc). Possibly other negative effects reduced as well, or maybe the midwife can trigger labor if close enough (I want to give birth now)...?

The reason is that Shelethys in CCAS (an NPC "midwife" in the Expectant Mother scenario) is currently very limited in her functionality, and can basically only give dialogue advice about pregnancy based on which trimester the player is in, as well as healing the baby (which may be bugged - reported to kill the baby instead). I'd like to expand her capabilities if possible. If she was a known midwife, the player might decide to stick around her if heavily pregnant, for example.

@Content Consumer. That is one good idea, but I think you can make one "midwife" and add her as one plugin.

Easy to make plugins for B-F. @Milz did one guide how you add one.

If you open up B-F in CK you will find many things that are not finished or added.

All scripts are there.

You can also get hit by other NPC/Animals. That should drive the viability of the fetus down.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'll give it a try.

I really wish the mod author had implemented NPC's who you can pay to perform abortions. You could have a professional/expensive one which has little to no risk to your health, and a shady back-alley one which is significantly cheaper but might result in infections/complications/death. It would have been cool to have a mechanism like that in the mod. If I knew the first thing about making mods I'd try to make an Addon for it.

Guest Dakota02

hello  i kinda ran into a problem it seams like being female just up and quit i had a menu an hour ago then poof its gone so i tryed to uninstall an reinstall and nothing also deleted my old game an started all over an nothing. is there a new patch or some thing???