BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V04

This version includes the previous patches plus some additional fixes by qotsafan and myself 

• Fixed mcm initialisation for new games and clean saves
  • Fixed sexlab  detection
  • Fixed an number of property errors in BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp 
  • Tampons will now only be automatically added to the inventory of NPCs 
  • Fixed virility and sperm survival profile save bug  identified  by Chosen Clue
  • Fix for widgets displaying when pressing the information key whilst the console is open by qotsafan
  • Fixed a bug in the script FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that was checking breast value while inflating the belly by qotsafan
  • Added code to  allow beeingmale and beeingfemale scripts attached to deleted forms to finish gracefully
  • Mother's Anger effect will now increase damage by 15-20% rather than 1500-2000%

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

If you open he MCM after a load and the menu  is still setting up close all menus and wait a short while and it should complete.

On old saves the MCM has occasionally stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message.  If this happens save the game and then load the new save and it should release.

As you can see this patch is a community effort - thanks go to all who have provided fixes or suggestions.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V04.7z

There are 2, mine and qotsafan, they are good, so it does not matter. Some slight different. But not that matters.

I did upload one corrected, since I did find one error in mine when I did check his :)

Take one dice and pick one.

Nooooo - then  one of you will send Ninja Assassins after me! :ph34r:

How about you guys amalgamate your work to produce a final version that I can add to the patch?

Haha, dont worry, Astrid is one of the first to die in my game. Hate DB.

That is one thing to do.

But then we need to restart, and use one lexicon :P

Google translate is no go.

I was thinking about to make one Swedish translation, but have not done that yet. Milz did like the idea, but I have been lazy.

One thing I have noticed, dont know if other have seen it, in some cases when you use the spell check female.

You can have german words in the popup window that comes up.

I did find one thing.

If you have Ineed installed and have the option for npc, and you give them food, and they get pregnant. They eat all the time.

My Spouse is pregnant and she is absolutely eating me out of my house. 

Have not checked if it affect player if you play as female.

Perhaps it should be wise if Ineed fix the food instead of eating the double? If you have it installed.

And Ineed do give buff and B-F dont, as I understand it.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V04

This version includes the previous patches plus some additional fixes by qotsafan and myself 
  • Fixed virility and sperm survival profile save bug  identified  by Chosen Clue
  • Fix for widgets displaying when pressing the information key whilst the console is open by qotsafan
  • Fixed a bug in the script FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that was checking breast value while inflating the belly by qotsafan
  • Added code to  allow beeingmale and beeingfemale scripts attached to deleted forms to finish gracefully
  • Mother's Anger effect will now increase damage by 15-20% rather than 1500-2000%

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

If you open he MCM after a load and the menu  is still setting up close all menus and wait a short while and it should complete.

On old saves the MCM has occasionally stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message.  If this happens save the game and then load the new save and it should release.

As you can see this patch is a community effort - thanks go to all who have provided fixes or suggestions.

I updated from v2.2 to the latest build and the MCM is broken. It displays the wrong things in certain tabs and newly added tabs do not appear. 

You don't say?!

Be Kind, with only 9 posts he's new, and may not be aware that sometimes, patches can appear in the forums on LoversLab. Especially when the original author's absent

@wsxcgy

Use Bane Master's patch, I quoted the post above for you, and I also suggest you check out

SLIF - SexLab Inflation Framework - AIO - FoMod

That manages multiple body altering mods, (Belly, breast and butt swelling/shrinking) so they play nice instead of competing.

Did try to turn off the hungry effect, but I could not turn it off instead I did find this.

Check the description.

And I have started to get this in my papyrus.

[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 37
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 52
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 53
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 54
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 52
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 53
[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 54
[08/31/2016 - 07:47:09PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

And this.

[None].BFA_SC_TimerEffect.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].BFA_SC_TimerEffect.OnWoman() - "bfa_sc_timereffect.psc" Line 35
[None].BFA_SC_TimerEffect.OnEffectStart() - "FWSpell.psc" Line 8
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] slaScanner start time is ....4786.008789
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].BFA_AbilityHungry.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].BFA_AbilityHungry.OnEffectFinish() - "BFA_AbilityHungry.psc" Line 23
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] slaScanner end time is ....4786.644043
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] Next update in 120.000000
[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.castCMEEffect() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1127
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.CastCME() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 828
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.onEnterState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 356
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 269
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.BeeingFemale() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 170
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.castCMEEffect() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1127
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.CastCME() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 828
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.onEnterState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 356
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 269
[Active effect 6 on (140062D4)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.BeeingFemale() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 170
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.castCMEEffect() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1128
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:00PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:02PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:02PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (1B001829)].fwaddonmanager.castCMEEffect() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1128
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:03PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:03PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:04PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:04PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:04PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
stack:
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:05PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:07PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:09PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2016 - 07:45:10PM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction

This is things that have not been there before.

post-552511-0-11458200-1472666878_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-28817600-1472666904_thumb.jpg

The game keeps giving a message that a healthy male/female baby has been born.  However, my female character and female follower aren't pregnant so I'm not sure where these children are coming from? I haven't seen any.  I have it turned on that NPCs can get pregnant, but I thought only unique females can get pregnant? So are these unique females in other parts of Skyrim (that I'm not in currently) that are getting pregnant so I just can't see them?  It's happened about 3 or 4 times now.  Still haven't seen any children.

I haven't seen an answer to this particular problem anywhere so I apologize if it has been answered and I just haven't seen it. Is it a bug? The only time that my female character got pregnant, she ended up losing the baby, I'm guessing the equivalent of a miscarriage.  She hasn't been pregnant since and not since these messages started coming up.  

Any unique NPC can give birth, but only if you enable it in the MCM to actually spawn a child. Otherwise, they just get pregnant and puff air. Also, to see pregnant bellies you need the appropriate clothing (with the right bodyslide sliders). Other than that, I don't know.

The game keeps giving a message that a healthy male/female baby has been born.  However, my female character and female follower aren't pregnant so I'm not sure where these children are coming from? I haven't seen any.  I have it turned on that NPCs can get pregnant, but I thought only unique females can get pregnant? So are these unique females in other parts of Skyrim (that I'm not in currently) that are getting pregnant so I just can't see them?  It's happened about 3 or 4 times now.  Still haven't seen any children.

I haven't seen an answer to this particular problem anywhere so I apologize if it has been answered and I just haven't seen it. Is it a bug? The only time that my female character got pregnant, she ended up losing the baby, I'm guessing the equivalent of a miscarriage.  She hasn't been pregnant since and not since these messages started coming up.  

I think the answer to your question is in the Impregnation submenu of the MCM.  It is on by default in the mod and it allows random NPC's to be impregnated by other NPC's.  You can turn it off or there are a variety of ways you can configure it.  It's well worth looking through the options on that page.  The birth's you are seeing are probably the result of these pregnancies, although if you have any mods which allow NPC-NPC sex then you will see babies born sometimes from that too.  You'll still get a message when they give birth, even if you are halfway across Skyrim at the time.

Did try to turn off the hungry effect, but I could not turn it off instead I did find this.

Check the description.

And I have started to get this in my papyrus.

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:57PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:46:59PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:47:09PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

And this.

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] slaScanner start time is ....4786.008789

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:58PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] slaScanner end time is ....4786.644043

[08/31/2016 - 07:44:59PM] Next update in 120.000000

stack:

stack:

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:00PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:01PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:02PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

stack:

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:03PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:03PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:04PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:04PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

stack:

stack:

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:05PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:07PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:09PM] [fwsystemconfig ] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state

[08/31/2016 - 07:45:10PM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction

This is things that have not been there before.

Posting a fix for the beingmale problem and also similar    [None] problems in BFAPMSSexHurt and BFAHurtingHeadage. I think they occur when non persistent actor forms get deleted. I have added a trap to catch this and hopefully end the activemagiceffect without error.                                                                                              

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V05

• Added (and updated patch) code to allow beeingmale and beeingfemale, PMSSexHurt & PMSHurtingHeadage scripts attached to deleted forms to finish gracefully

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V05.7z