On 7/19/2018 at 8:44 PM, Reesewow said:

The box I'm talking about is right beside the Outfit/Body box, and says "Group Filter" if you have no groups selected.

However, a new user of Bodyslide would probably be best helped by checking out the wiki https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki and googling for some guides/videos.  It is a very powerful tool, but not easy to explain one-on-one over forums.  Once you have your body and clothing looking good for you in-game without clipping issues ect, you can worry more about inflation/pregnancy enabled armor and clothing.  Learn to walk before you run and all that.

I woul recommend going to YouTube  type Skyrim bodyslide install there are a lot of YouTubers video look for beginner tutorials . I had problems learning the bodyslide but once you learn the basics it is really easy.

6 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

I woul recommend going to YouTube  type Skyrim bodyslide install there are a lot of YouTubers video look for beginner tutorials . I had problems learning the bodyslide but once you learn the basics it is really easy.

Unless you're just saying that in general, I feel like I should inform you that he was talking to me and that I managed to get it to at least partially work. Darkconsole said something about weight painting to make me expand all the way, do you happen to know of a tutorial just for that? Even when upping the belly size to max I only gain an inch or two.

12 hours ago, RoxyLalonde said:

hi! im having an issue where the gems won't birth when i trigger pregnancy.

like, she'll do the animation, but no gems come out.  i'm not sure what's causing it so any help would be appreciated!

Same isue here. Guess it has something to do with 4.0 of 

1 hour ago, klatti said:

Same isue here. Guess it has something to do with 4.0 of 

nope, that's not the culprit. i don't have this installed and having the same issue.

I guess it might be character behavior enhanced or updating to latest nvidia drivers. (searched like crazy and those are my final possible, though unlikely, causes....)

Edit: to clarify the driver thing. the physics had an update and i don't need any tweaks to get HDT working anymore, so who knows. :P

On 7/20/2018 at 1:38 PM, Dragonkn8 said:

Also having issues with soul gems appearing waaaay far off when birthing. Was working 100% a while back and trying to roll back as good as possible didn't do anything, as well as activating the ESM later in-game. Starting to think there is a more complicated and senseless thing causing this issue. :/

Got a similar issue, birthing went swimmingly yesterday, now the gems pop up somewhere around my character. Very annoying when they spawn out of bounds.

That being said, I just tried to view the papyrus log live, in hopes of seeing some error that may be the cause of this, so I Alt+Tabed which crashed Skyrim.

After starting the log and restarting, everything was fine again. It's bloody weird.

1 hour ago, justavisitor said:

Got a similar issue, birthing went swimmingly yesterday, now the gems pop up somewhere around my character. Very annoying when they spawn out of bounds.

That being said, I just tried to view the papyrus log live, in hopes of seeing some error that may be the cause of this, so I Alt+Tabed which crashed Skyrim.

After starting the log and restarting, everything was fine again. It's bloody weird.

Very interesting solution..... Didn't do anything for me though. Guess there is only ONE reasonable explanation why it works for you: It's freaking Skyrim! :P

38 minutes ago, KTmzk said:

Skirt[FB]Bone02C was removed in XPMSE 4.32+ skeleton.
So, replace Skirt[FB]Bone02C to Skirt[FB]Bone02 in  dcc_sgo_QuestContoller.psc and recompile it.

Is replacing SkirtFBBone02C to just SkirtFBBone02 enough?

How about SkirtBBBone02C? Was it not removed from newer versions of XPMS(S)E?

I can recompile scripts but I know nothing about hkx files so I couldn't check it by myself.

13 minutes ago, sdsd8452 said:

Is replacing SkirtFBBone02C to just SkirtFBBone02 enough?

How about SkirtBBBone02C? Was it not removed from newer versions of XPMS(S)E?

I can recompile scripts but I know nothing about hkx files so I couldn't check it by myself.

The hkx file does not matter, skeleton_female.nif is involved.

[FB] mean F or B.
So it is enough to recompile with changing all SkirtFBone02C to SkirtFBone02 and SkirtBBone02C to SkirtBBone02.

See ya.

Okay, please understand this as a temporary correction.
I expect that the author will do formal modifications.

Please make sure to save the data before doing the following work just in case.
Then back up scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex and scripts\source\ dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc, and replace it with the attached file.

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

See ya.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip

On 7/30/2018 at 11:55 AM, KTmzk said:

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

Thanks KTmzk! I'm using SSE and SLIF, so I just recompiled my version again after making the changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Something is up where my PC breasts aren't scaling at all, despite working on other characters using the same body. SGO menu says that my scaling is enabled and my setting is set to 'disable milk production' = making milk, and each bottle is set to 1 hour. I throw the timer on for 24 hours and I get nothing, SGO menu says nothing available to milk. What's up?

Also, I just uninstalled SGO to see if reinstalling it would work, and in the process of creating a new save after uninstalling it, my body turned purple and I lost my body texture. I'm going to reinstall to see if it comes back, but I have no idea what is up.

Edit: Textures came back, breasts still not scaling, nor getting any milk. SOS has my character listed as female.

6 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Something is up where my PC breasts aren't scaling at all, despite working on other characters using the same body. SGO menu says that my scaling is enabled and my setting is set to 'disable milk production' = making milk, and each bottle is set to 1 hour. I throw the timer on for 24 hours and I get nothing, SGO menu says nothing available to milk. What's up?

Also, I just uninstalled SGO to see if reinstalling it would work, and in the process of creating a new save after uninstalling it, my body turned purple and I lost my body texture. I'm going to reinstall to see if it comes back, but I have no idea what is up.

Edit: Textures came back, breasts still not scaling, nor getting any milk. SOS has my character listed as female.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you've got it set to "disable milk production" for your character. That setting will override any settings you have for bottles per hour or scaling enabled. If you've set her breasts to produce nothing, they won't grow and can't be milked.