7 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you've got it set to "disable milk production" for your character. That setting will override any settings you have for bottles per hour or scaling enabled. If you've set her breasts to produce nothing, they won't grow and can't be milked.

Yeah, no, when the setting says 'disable milk production', it means that it is currently IN milk production. Either way, I tried both ways, and it didn't scale at all. 

13 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Also, I just uninstalled SGO to see if reinstalling it would work, and in the process of creating a new save after uninstalling it, my body turned purple and I lost my body texture. I'm going to reinstall to see if it comes back, but I have no idea what is up.

Seeing as SGO does not alter your body textures, I'm going to suggest that the issue you are experiencing involves something other than SGO.

7 minutes ago, redeyesandlonghair said:

Seeing as SGO does not alter your body textures, I'm going to suggest that the issue you are experiencing involves something other than SGO.

Like I said, I got the textures to come back - it's just the breast scaling I'm having issue with now, and I'm turning things on and off to see what will get it to run again. I have the feeling I'm set to 'male' in one of the various mcm menus, and that's what is screwing me.

13 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Something is up where my PC breasts aren't scaling at all, despite working on other characters using the same body. SGO menu says that my scaling is enabled and my setting is set to 'disable milk production' = making milk, and each bottle is set to 1 hour. I throw the timer on for 24 hours and I get nothing, SGO menu says nothing available to milk. What's up?

Also, I just uninstalled SGO to see if reinstalling it would work, and in the process of creating a new save after uninstalling it, my body turned purple and I lost my body texture. I'm going to reinstall to see if it comes back, but I have no idea what is up.

Edit: Textures came back, breasts still not scaling, nor getting any milk. SOS has my character listed as female.

<clear throat> Is your PC pregnant at least ? ... i know it's a stupid question but ... could explain the whole non scaling/no milk thing.

10 minutes ago, auradiel said:

<clear throat> Is your PC pregnant at least ? ... i know it's a stupid question but ... could explain the whole non scaling/no milk thing.

Yeah! I can insert soul gems and inflate, and she also inflates with FHU, sooo yeah, no idea. I've also got cursed loot in my mod order, but I've turned the aroused scaling off on that.

18 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Yeah! I can insert soul gems and inflate, and she also inflates with FHU, sooo yeah, no idea. I've also got cursed loot in my mod order, but I've turned the aroused scaling off on that.

<shrug> i don't know then another mod must conflict with SGO, try to move it around in your load order, rerun FNIS, LOOT, check for others mods updates, double check for mods requirements. 

30 minutes ago, auradiel said:

<shrug> i don't know then another mod must conflict with SGO, try to move it around in your load order, rerun FNIS, LOOT, check for others mods updates, double check for mods requirements. 

I thought that too, I figured that Gender Bender was screwing with it, because that is the last known mod I installed that changes gender, so maybe scaling wouldnt occur because the game thought I was male? I uninstalled it, went back to an older save where I knew scaling was working, and I still get 'Not Milkable'. Mana Tanks scaling still works though.

Edit: now that I think about it, I did just upgrade to the newest version of XMPSE. Would that cause issue? I'll try to step back a version and see if that does anything for it.

Edit 2: It didn't. I figure if Mana Tanks, FHU, the gems portion of SGO, and Cursed Loot arousal scaling is still working, then I'm fucking something up somewhere.

I have a feeling this has been answered a few times already, but I couldn't see any answer that worked yet... How the hell do you fix the torpedo belly thing? I've tried using the Inflation Framework, I've tried fixes with the Inflation Framework, none of it worked, and I want to know if there's actually some sort of fix I haven't heard of yet.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

No, that wouldn't affect anything.

You aren't using SexLab Separate Orgasm, are you?

You mean the setting in Sexlab, or is there a mod called Separate Orgasm?

Edit: Installed NiO Diagnostic, then tried fucking with some settings in Mana Tanks, which, up until now, has worked nicely with SGO. Unchecked the Separate Orgasm box in Sexlab, continued to mess with Mana Tanks, and it seems to be functioning now, sooo yay? 

Edit 2: Balls scale as intended, breasts scale only when there is a gem present. No idea why. I think there is some interference between Mana Tanks and SGO, and for some reason I think Cursed Loot is still scaling to some extent, even though it's been disabled for a bit now. Is that a known issue with Cursed Loot?

I meant the mod SexLab Separate Orgasms by Ed86. Apparently that's not installed so it's not an issue. But disabling the Separate Orgasms box in SexLab itself is generally a good idea since it doesn't actually work.

Breasts scaling is supposed to only work when you're incubating gems. So that's working fine. If you're not incubating, the mod doesn't register your character as pregnant and disables milk production. Or it should; very rarely are my toons not incubating and I disable breast scaling unless I'm playing a character above weight 0. Which isn't often these days.

I don't use Mana Tanks, and I quit using DCL (indeed, all DD mods) so I can't say if there's a conflict.

17 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Breasts scaling is supposed to only work when you're incubating gems. So that's working fine. If you're not incubating, the mod doesn't register your character as pregnant and disables milk production. Or it should; very rarely are my toons not incubating and I disable breast scaling unless I'm playing a character above weight 0. Which isn't often these days.

I honestly never noticed that prior to now. I still generate semen regardless, but I had thought that I would produce milk independent of gems or semen. Is there a way to set it to do so, or is it just tied in like that?

14 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I honestly never noticed that prior to now. I still generate semen regardless, but I had thought that I would produce milk independent of gems or semen. Is there a way to set it to do so, or is it just tied in like that?

It's tied in. It isn't "realistic" for your character to produce milk when they're not pregnant with soul gems, apparently.

Love this mod! Having a little problem, though. Right after milking both boobs and balls....(It's a futa) my character's weight will reset to .50. Problem is, my character has a usual weight of .80 so that's a bit strange. This has only started happening since using SGO. I can fix it easy enough but that shouldn't happen, right?

6 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Love this mod! Having a little problem, though. Right after milking both boobs and balls....(It's a futa) my character's weight will reset to .50. Problem is, my character has a usual weight of .80 so that's a bit strange. This has only started happening since using SGO. I can fix it easy enough but that shouldn't happen, right?

No, it shouldn't happen. I've never heard of it happening before, actually. :classic_confused:

5 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

I'm experiencing a bug where birthing gems doesn't produce any soulgems at all. Like, they aren't on the ground and they aren't in my inventory. Where did they go?

There is a bug where they'll fall through the floor or they'll end up at the origin point of the cell you're in. There is a fix a few pages back, but I think this was it.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip

I've been using this mod for a while but recently i've found that it doesn't automatically enable gems for all NPCs. Sometimes I will start a play-through and all NPCs will have gems enabled automatically, and other times you will have to manually enable gems for every npc, via the UI. Is this normal?

Having weird issues with armor in this mod. I'm currently using CBBE, Bodyslide (for morph so armors actually change with the body) and RaceMenu. The set you see me currently wearing is from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor. I think it might have something to do with the curve setting but turning that down also makes the breasts/belly smaller for whatever reason. Here's a screenshot: ScreenShot3.bmp

I think that maybe it's doing something weird or selecting wrong nodes or something, because if I go into RaceMenu and turn up the breasts and pregnancybelly, it looks totally fine. Example: ScreenShot4.bmp

Is it at all possible to rectify this on my own or would this mod need an update of some sort?

Also, sorry you gotta download this shit, I don't know if there's a way to embed images in posts or anything.

13 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Having weird issues with armor in this mod. I'm currently using CBBE, Bodyslide (for morph so armors actually change with the body) and RaceMenu. The set you see me currently wearing is from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor. I think it might have something to do with the curve setting but turning that down also makes the breasts/belly smaller for whatever reason. Here's a screenshot: ScreenShot3.bmp

I think that maybe it's doing something weird or selecting wrong nodes or something, because if I go into RaceMenu and turn up the breasts and pregnancybelly, it looks totally fine. Example: ScreenShot4.bmp

Is it at all possible to rectify this on my own or would this mod need an update of some sort?

Also, sorry you gotta download this shit, I don't know if there's a way to embed images in posts or anything.

I think the problem is it's using the "body scale" setting. Is there a way to get it to use CBBE Morphs instead?