-I prefer Quick Start since it let's me get right into the game (More or less). From the little bit I saw from Alternate Start, I don't really care much for it. I might try it out sometime tho.

-The latest of Racemenu and XPMSE are installed, unless they put out a new version within the last seven days.

-I don't have the skeleton tab, so how would I reinstall racemenu and XPMSE correctly?

-Could Netimmerse Override be giving an issue? I needed it for a different mod. I forgot to mention that one. I still don't understand why some things don't pop up in the plugins/load order section of NMM. There's also Bodyslide and Outfit studio, which also doesn't show up in the plugins. Is it possible that also creates a problem? I believe both were needed for a mod(s?) that I wanted, so ideally I wouldn't get rid of them.

45 minutes ago, redxlaser said:

-I prefer Quick Start since it let's me get right into the game (More or less). From the little bit I saw from Alternate Start, I don't really care much for it. I might try it out sometime tho.

-The latest of Racemenu and XPMSE are installed, unless they put out a new version within the last seven days.

-I don't have the skeleton tab, so how would I reinstall racemenu and XPMSE correctly?

-Could Netimmerse Override be giving an issue? I needed it for a different mod. I forgot to mention that one. I still don't understand why some things don't pop up in the plugins/load order section of NMM. There's also Bodyslide and Outfit studio, which also doesn't show up in the plugins. Is it possible that also creates a problem? I believe both were needed for a mod(s?) that I wanted, so ideally I wouldn't get rid of them.

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio puts it's files in Data\CalienteTools . There is no esp. Bodyslide is a program that you run outside of the game to set the shape of female bodies. It doesn't run, or do anything at all, while the game itself is running. Bodyslide alters the hand, foot, and body meshes found in Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets . 

NIO installs it's files in Data\SKSE\Plugins. That is a different type of plugin (a dll), and also don't have an esp. dlls change the way the game engine works at a much more lower level, program wise, than an esp plugin does. Someone literally hacked the game to write a dll.

Anyway, if you have Racemenu it also installs that exact same NIO dll to Data\SKSE\Plugins. That's why people say you don't need NIO if you have Racemenu. 

Re quick vs alternate start, I was thinking simply about avoiding the cart scene ;)

Unfortunately I'm not near my gaming machine so I can't tell you what the exact name of the skeleton tab in racemenu is. But you'll know you have it when it has listings like Spine, Toes, Breast, etc.

Which brings up another question. You are using SKSE to launch your game, not the Bethesda launcher, right?

-Are you saying you didn't know that Quick Start spawns you directly in front of the cave exit in the beginning of the game? So you can just waltz right out? If not, I completely misunderstood you there. Although the cart scene is by far the worst.

-Wait, I noticed a tab called something like Body Scales which had options like that. I was looking for a tab exactly called skeleton, but body scales had stuff like that. Lots of the effects seem to do literally nothing, including the slider for the belly/breasts. There was literally no visible change. Is that good or bad? I know that some of them do stuff, but others seem useless.

-Yes, I always use SKSE to launch my game, because I multiple tutorial videos on installing it told me to do so. Well, there are a few exceptions, which is basically that I load that first screen up on steam sometimes because I've been told that sometimes helps with glitches and stuff. But I never play using steam.

-I (almost) always start a new character when messing around with mods. In this case, I ensured that it would always be a new character, and simply cheat in some soul gems to see if belly growth happened.

I don't know if this is still supported or not, since I don't pay attention to that sort of thing a lot of the time, but here are some ideas I've thought of while playing that I feel like would be good additions:

-First off, whenever inserting something into someone, it should show the item itself going in. Judging from the animation, giving yourself a soul gem is more-or-less you just shoving it up your vagina. To reduce clipping, you might want to have it so it always animates a petty/lesser soul gem, even when using higher ones.

-You should have it so that you can't just fill your belly up with soul gems all at once. This makes it a bit too easy. Instead, you should be able to insert ~30% at MOST, and have to get the rest from direct sex or semen bottles.

-Even with semen count at minimum and maximum time to regenerate, it's way too easy to get insane amounts. (Oh ya, and do the different semen only have effects in potions? Or in you too?) There should be some sort of way to limit this. It's too easy to just have a guard drop his, and while you wait ask another, and then ask another, and so on. It's too exploitable (Although this mod doesn't seem to care massively about balance anyway).

-Similar case to soul gems with semen bottles. You're still going to need either direct sex or another tactic to fill up a belly. Semen is literally free, whereas soul gems are less so. If that changes then the amount of semen bottles you can use could be like ~50% or something, otherwise it should not be any higher than the limit of soul gems themselves.

-Along with the suggestions for soul gems and semen, I should mention that direct sex should be able to eventually fill a belly to max without a direct limit. Also, when in SGO menu, you should be able to tell how many gems came from each source, and how many more can be fit in according to how much room in your belly.

every one of those sliders in Body Scales (thank you) should make your body change on screen. Some more obviously than others, but all should make visible changes. Especially Breast Butt and Belly. That means it's a racemenu, xpmse, or body mesh issue. 

You said you installed both BodySlide and Caliente's CBBE body, right? Have you run bodyslide.exe in the Data\CalienteTools folder yet? If not, run it and build a body. That will make sure you have the right body in meshes\actors\character\character assets . Then try adjusting the scales in Racemenu.

-I went to where you said and used bodyslide.exe, chose outfit/body: CBBE Body, clicked Build, exited, ran FNIS, went into the game, nothing changed.

EDIT: I retried and made a new body. Still nothing. Do I need to reinstall (Or something like that) CBBE for it to recognize the new skeleton? The Outfit Studio is very useful for getting rid of unwanted bum (Because for me, the less bum the better). I used Save As in CBBE Bodies, so presumably that will work.

EDIT 2: Will Skyrim- Enhanced Camera cause any problems? I liked being able to look at myself in first person, it gives the game a better feel to me. Being a ghost is great and all, but I usually prefer to be physical.

@redxlaser is your character naked or clothed when you're not seeing expansion?

If you want the breasts and belly to expand you'll need the relevant bones on your skeleton, your body replacer (when naked) and your clothing or armour (when wearing any in the main body slot.) XPMSE has the correct bones for the skeleton. If the body you installed is HDT, or you built an HDT body in BodySlide, then that will also have the correct bones. Any armour or clothing you wear will also need them, because they replace the character's entire body with one included in their mesh when you equip them.

-There is a distinct lack of expansion when naked AND clothed. And, of course, I want it to be visible with and without clothing.

-I don't use HDT, should I get it? Would that help fix the problem? Or at least help?

-How would I get the correct bones for armor? I have no clue how I'd set that up, I thought it was just automatic.

-Will Immersive Armors create any problems for the armor skeleton?

-I didn't build an HDT body with bodyslide, it was simply 'CBBE Body.' Do I need to do that if I get HDT?

This mod allow females to be filled with cum too, from what I understand. I haven't properly seen the effects because of compatibility issues and such, but it's an option in the settings. That said, they probably aren't compatible, but if you just want the 'cum belly' itself then you just need this mod. There isn't as much too it, but it's a thing. I intend to try it out for myself when I finally get all the visuals to work correctly. There are also some options related to it in MCM if you want.

4 minutes ago, redxlaser said:

-There is a distinct lack of expansion when naked AND clothed. And, of course, I want it to be visible with and without clothing.

-I don't use HDT, should I get it? Would that help fix the problem? Or at least help?

-How would I get the correct bones for armor? I have no clue how I'd set that up, I thought it was just automatic.

-Will Immersive Armors create any problems for the armor skeleton?

-I didn't build an HDT body with bodyslide, it was simply 'CBBE Body.' Do I need to do that if I get HDT?

As far as I know, if you built a body for CBBE rather than CBBE HDT then the body you built doesn't have the breast and belly bones, and you'll see no expansion. You need breast and belly bones on your body replacer, and you need them on any clothing or armour you want to wear as well. The HDT versions have them.

I'm not certain you actually need HDT-PE installed to get expansion, but I'd definitely recommend choosing the HDT option for XPMSE and when building your body (and all armour/clothing) in BodySlide.

Here's what I did (In good detail):

-Downloaded Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

-Downloaded HDT Physics

-Reinstalled XPMSE to allow HDT physics

-Reinstalled CBBE to allow HDT physics

-Reinstalled BodySlide and Outfit Studio - I don't think that I originally had it set to use stuff directly with Racemenu

-Reinstalled SOS to check settings (Didn't matter)

-Reinstalled Racemenu to check settings (Didn't seem to have any)

-SOS Race Menu (In plugins) appeared to be off so I turned it on.

-Went into BodySlide.exe - Choose 'CBBE Body HDT' as outfit/body and 'CBBE Slim' as preset - Found that when hovering over the 'build' button it says "Hold CTRL = Build to working directory" - Chose to press build by itself and then I held control as I pressed it a second time - Said it successfully processed the files

-Activated FNIS (With needed Skeleton arm fix) and had no warnings

-Started up the game (with SKSE)

-A new tab showed up in RaceMenu called "CBBE Morphs" - None of the many sliders appeared to do anything - Set them back to default

-Went back to Body Scales tab - Breasts and belly don't seem to change

-Cheated in a grand soul gem - set max amount of gems in belly to 1 - inserted soul gem

-Belly didn't change size - I tried to see if it changed when nude - My character didn't have a swollen belly despite waiting 24 ingame hours - did notice that my character's body nude was shaped different (got little teen boobs now)

-Quit to main menu and chose to do a new character again

-In CBBE menu I set breasts to maximum - Clothing looks exactly the same but nude breasts are bigger

-I used the command showracemenu to test out CBBE menu with the same character (Took of clothing to see if it worked actively) - CBBE modifications didn't appear to work. Body Scales tab didn't change either.

So, my character still won't get visually pregnant, now her clothing doesn't shape to her body correctly (probably just a coincidence that it fit earlier), and I evidently need some way to get all of the armor in the game to follow the right skeleton too. Any more ideas?

EDIT: I feel like I should mention that I have no DLCs for Skyrim, this means that certain mods might be unavailable. Ideally, I'd like you to be sure if that a mod you recommend to help with the armor situation doesn't need DLC. I want the armor to fit but not look all skimpy.

EDIT 2: I just noticed that there is a thing called 'inflation framework' in here. Is that needed and I just didn't realize?

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Does this mod work in conjunction with Fill Her Up, SOS Grower, and Mana Tanks?

Link to Fill Her Up here

Can't speak to the other mods, but SGO3 works just fine with Fill Her Up *2* (NIO Edition) without any special mods or patches.  The link you posted is for Fill Her Up 1, which I would not recommend using.  I simply disable cum inflation in SGO3 and let FHU2 handle that.  Of course worth being aware that if you have a belly full of black soul gems and screw a camp full of giants your character is probably going to look like a water balloon with legs.

49 minutes ago, redxlaser said:

EDIT 2: I just noticed that there is a thing called 'inflation framework' in here. Is that needed and I just didn't realize?

SLIF is only required if you use more than one mod that tries to inflate the breast and belly nodes. That said, it couldn't hurt to try.

As for the armor and clothing not fitting, you need to hit the Batch Build button in the lower left corner of Bodyslide any time you change your body preset or sliders with it. That's what changes the clothing to fit your body shape.

Clothing still doesn't fit my body properly. I pressed batch build, kept all of the 'slider sets' on, then selected CBBE Body HDT to go overridden. Am I missing something? I made a custom preset, but that shouldn't create issues in this case. Isn't that what the batch build button is for? At least my nude body looks more attractive now :)

And yes, I used FNIS

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Can't speak to the other mods, but SGO3 works just fine with Fill Her Up *2* (NIO Edition) without any special mods or patches.  The link you posted is for Fill Her Up 1, which I would not recommend using.  I simply disable cum inflation in SGO3 and let FHU2 handle that.  Of course worth being aware that if you have a belly full of black soul gems and screw a camp full of giants your character is probably going to look like a water balloon with legs.

Whoops, meant to post the newer version of FHU, my bad. Yeah, my character did kinda look ridiculous after getting screwed by a dragon and having 12 black soul gems in tow. I ended up just toning down both FHU2 and SGO3 so when both are maxed out, it looks at least within the realm of realism. She looks like she has quadruplets.

Just now, redxlaser said:

Clothing still doesn't fit my body properly. I pressed batch build, kept all of the 'slider sets' on, then selected CBBE Body HDT to go overridden. Am I missing something? I made a custom preset, but that shouldn't create issues in this case. Isn't that what the batch build button is for? At least my nude body looks more attractive now :)

And yes, I used FNIS

Batch build will only build all the items you can see in the top-left drop down under Outfit/Body - if you want to batch build *everything* you have bodyslide files installed for you need to make sure you have them all selected in the group filter box (including "unnassigned" since all non-grouped items end up in that category).  You should only need to do this if you change your body shape and want everything to match that.

If you are still having issues after batch building everything make sure you actually have bodyslide files for the items you are trying out.  For instance Bodyslide has nothing to do with vanilla armor and cloths - if you want them to get resized to your new body shape you need to have a CBBE clothing/armor replacer mod that includes bodyslide files.

That being said, we've kinda gone *way* off topic.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Batch build will only build all the items you can see in the top-left drop down under Outfit/Body - if you want to batch build *everything* you have bodyslide files installed for you need to make sure you have them all selected in the group filter box (including "unnassigned" since all non-grouped items end up in that category).  You should only need to do this if you change your body shape and want everything to match that.

If you are still having issues after batch building everything make sure you actually have bodyslide files for the items you are trying out.  For instance Bodyslide has nothing to do with vanilla armor and cloths - if you want them to get resized to your new body shape you need to have a CBBE clothing/armor replacer mod that includes bodyslide files.

That being said, we've kinda gone *way* off topic.

I don't understand even half of what you are saying. How? What 'group filter box' are you talking about? The mod appears to have come with 'Outfit studio' as well as Bodyslide, so would I need to do something with that? I wouldn't consider this to be completely irrelevant, I'm trying to get clothing to work correctly, so that if I can figure out how to visually be pregnant when nude, it will also work when I have clothing on.

Just now, redxlaser said:

I don't understand even half of what you are saying. How? What 'group filter box' are you talking about? The mod appears to have come with 'Outfit studio' as well as Bodyslide, so would I need to do something with that? I wouldn't consider this to be completely irrelevant, I'm trying to get clothing to work correctly, so that if I can figure out how to visually be pregnant when nude, it will also work when I have clothing on.

The box I'm talking about is right beside the Outfit/Body box, and says "Group Filter" if you have no groups selected.

However, a new user of Bodyslide would probably be best helped by checking out the wiki https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki and googling for some guides/videos.  It is a very powerful tool, but not easy to explain one-on-one over forums.  Once you have your body and clothing looking good for you in-game without clipping issues ect, you can worry more about inflation/pregnancy enabled armor and clothing.  Learn to walk before you run and all that.

Also having issues with soul gems appearing waaaay far off when birthing. Was working 100% a while back and trying to roll back as good as possible didn't do anything, as well as activating the ESM later in-game. Starting to think there is a more complicated and senseless thing causing this issue. :/

I finally managed to make it so my belly would expand! However, there appears to be a stupidly hard limit on it, even when I'm full of black soul gems and have the belly size turned up all the way. I haven't gotta to see if my breasts grow properly, since I've been messing around with trying to get Defeat to stop crashing my game and suddenly making saves impossible to access. At least I think it's Defeat anyway. I eventually just deleted it. Anyway, does anyone know how to get my belly to expand more? It certainly does, but very little. Like, only a few inches or something.