23 hours ago, Pupkin said:

so I played around with the mod a bit, and if I understand correctly for a female PC the way to obtain cum alchemy ingredients is to use a respective menu option on a male character. There is no way to make it appear in the inventory after sex automatically?

during sex it gets consumed by your vagina and or butthole...

to make soulgems... if it was your vagina...

its called soulgem oven not sauce farm...

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Heya, i just rediscovered a wonderfull mod called "sexlab seperate orgasms" and i was wondering if you already got around to making a patch for it.

There is a patch around, though not made by the mod's author. I believe you can find it on Seperate orgasms' description page.

10 hours ago, Redswift said:

There is a patch around, though not made by the mod's author. I believe you can find it on Seperate orgasms' description page.

Tried that one but i can't open it. It think it was somehow still saved on the older loverslab website and hasn't been loaded over properly? Or maybe it now uses a different attachment system that makes reading older ones impossible? (Your guess is as good as mine i'm just spitballing here) Anyway if someone does manages to open it somehow. Would you be so kind as to send it to me in PM pretty please?

On 5/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, darkconsole said:

the proper way is a script that adds to two formlists.

its easy but too involved for me to go into right now at work.

I'm not sure if this was in regard to my question about adding a custom race, any follow up would be much appreciated. I can add scripts and compile them no problem, it's the writing from scratch I can't do.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get some help with two things.

1). My npc birth nothing but air now. They go through with the animations and still no gems. Anyone know a fix for this? Or the cause?

2). On my game I can't use the numbers 6 animation option. It seems to switch to #5 as soon as I push the induce labor button. Is there a away I can get it to use animation #6? I haven't seen it yet.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:06 PM, warmanejim said:

using the all in one uunp, the belly only grows a couple centimeters no matter what i do. using racemenu and moving the belly slider up to maximum does this too, what could be the issue? thanks. breasts grow fine

I have this issue as well so i did some testing. I don't know the hows or whys but in my case i changed the body mid-game (instead of sticking with the same body from the start). This seems to have broken something, the belly node does scale but not by much.

The only solution i have found is to start a new game, sorry to say.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:27 AM, Ark of Truth said:

Anyone know where the pre-built body is for this listed on the OP.

I would love to know this as well. Darkconsole calls it a "UUNP 7B body" that's all i have found out.

• 2 weeks later...

Pregnancy belly scaling is not scaling perfectly, the preset i used in the Body Slide don't appare in game perfectly, the belly looks like a small missile rather than round. any idea what causing this? (i use egg factory,Esturs Chaurus, SOG , Fair Skin Complexion as skin,sexlab inflation framework  & XPMSE)

On 7/8/2018 at 11:46 PM, butcherwarlord said:

I don't see it on the list what is it called ?

From the first page on the SSE Conversion thread:

? Soulgem Oven - requires NiOverride edits (dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex by tasairis)

Links to the post by tasairis that explains the edit done so you can compile yourself, or just download the .pex.

I think I might be the only one that reported back on it, which is why it's still marked with a ?.

Darkconsole, have to say that I love this mod, but have run into a bit of a snag. So, I've been using this alongside Paradise Halls Reborn (along with PAH - Home Sweet Home) and let's just say that most of skyrim would be shocked if they learned where all the soul gems my burgeoning enchanting empire is built on are coming from. 

Anyways, the issue I'm running into is with milking NPCs, male and female. The animation plays correctly, and the item (either semen or milk) drops. I once had an entire set of semen from one of the NPCs drop through the floor (although I suspect that was because I was "milking" him inside of a PAH-HSH cell), but most of the time the result item drops correctly. However, as soon as the item drops it starts making the "liquid bouncing around" sound, and doesn't stop even when the item is picked up. 

I'm wondering if, as a short term kludge, an MCM option could be added to deposit the milked items (semen or milk) directly into the host character inventory. It'd work fine for followers or PAH slaves (or anyone who's inventory the PC can access) but it wouldn't work for random NPCs. I guess you could add the option to add the items directly into the player inventory, but that feels a bit immersion breaking. 

I may dig into SGO3's files tonight or tomorrow and see if I can patch it myself. If I do (and it doesn't break everything), I can send you the files. 

Edit: Spellcheck is hard. 

Also, I did some digging (and learning papyrus for the first time, reminds me a lot of Python). Took a look at dcc_sgo_QuestController and figured this out. 

(2957) ActorMilkGiveTo can transfer the item directly IF a destination is given when the function is called. However, when the menu calls ActorActionMilk at 4329, it uses "who" as the variable for both the source and the destination. Because of the coding of ActorMilkGiveTo, it drops the item on the ground. Also the two actor milking even for ActorActionMilk_Duo at 3542  appears to be empty. The easiest solution (I think) would be to add an MCM option to have milk and semen go directly to inventory. Something like adding:

If(MCMNoDrop == 1)
   Dest = Source
EndIf

At lines 3518 and lines 3578. Not sure if you can set a variable to a variable like this in Papyrus, but it's my best guess given that I started learning this about an hour ago. I'm going to give it a whirl tonight when I get home and see if it works like I think it will. I'm probably going to fake it and have MCMNoDrop set to 1 in the script itself, at least for testing purposes, rather than also trying to learn how to add an MCM option. 

For some reason, my character's belly/butt don't expand. Milk is almost max and soul gems are about halfway, so there should be some obvious differences.

I'm using CBBE for the female skeleton. I also have XP32 Skeleton, since some mods wanted it. I checked FNIS and it came up with two warnings, both of which I have no clue how to read. The game works fine, it's simply that I never look different.

Here are the mods that might matter (Not in load order):

--CBBE

--XP32

--FNIS

--Skyrim Ascendency Engine

--NetImmerseOverride (Which I got simply to allow other mods to work)

--Devious Device assets (To make Slaver Trainer work. I missed that slaver trainer is wonky for female players, so I might just delete both.)

--Separate Orgasm

--Separate Orgasm Succubus Addon

--Schlongs of Skyrim

--Race Menu

--Zaz Animation Pack (I think this was only added to allow Separate Orgams Succubus Addon)

--Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

--Amazing Follower Tweaks

All the other mods I have should be completely irrelevant to this topic.

EDIT: I got rid of OSA, Devious Devices assets and Slaver Trainer, nothing seems to have changed.

EDIT 2: Wait, I just realised that I still have a mod that allows me to see myself in first person. I thought I got rid of that! I doesn't show up in NMM, so I don't have any clue what it's doing here still. I don't even recall what mod it was that I had.

EDIT 3: I got rid of it but it still changes nothing.

As a die mention, you really should add some sort of sound effect to show that you did indeed use the mod's 'power.' Either that or make the menu pop up instantly. Preferably both. I hate it so much when I don't realise I just need to wait more, and then the menu pops up multiple times.

--Okay, separate problem. I don't seem to be able to get pregnant through direct sex; I need to take a male's semen and 'insert' it into me. I've tested with having it up to 100%, but it doesn't seem to work. Unless I misunderstood how this part works. I assumed that if I were already pregnant, having sex would give me '%' chance I'd get pregnant with another soul gem. It feels like an odd function to allow you to have multiple soul gems incubating, then not be able to add to them (until max) unless you add soulgems themselves.

16 minutes ago, redxlaser said:

--Okay, separate problem. I don't seem to be able to get pregnant through direct sex; I need to take a male's semen and 'insert' it into me.

Based on your first post you are using Separate Orgasm - that will definitely break SGO without a patch.  Many mods that do stuff after a SL scene like inflation and pregnancy mods depend on the orgasm event at the end of a Sexlab scene to trigger, and that mod edits or removes that event.  You almost always need a specially made separate orgasm patch in these cases if you want to use both mods together, and I don't know if anyone made one for SGO3.

Also, don't use XP32 - use XPMSE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/) - you are using an outdated skeleton.

You shouldn't need to install NetImmerseOverride if you use Racemenu - as NIO is included as part of racemenu.  Just make sure you have the latest Racemenu installed and don't install the extra version of NIO (altho I don't think this should cause issues unless something got broken or was downgraded due to the overwrite).

If you still have FNIS errors you can make a post about them in the tech help forums and just copy/paste the FNIS output - FNIS errors are very often serious and should never be ignored.

I still don't know how to access the FNIS warnings themselves. It tells me that I have two warnings, but I don't know what they are, nor do I know how to find it out.

I'll probably just remove Separate Orgasm and see if that works.

I didn't realise my skeleton was outdated, but I guess I know now!

I downloaded all the mods I have just yesterday, so chances are I have the newest versions.

EDIT: I got rid of Separate Orgasm, changed to XPMSE, and used FNIS and it's all the same; still 2 unknown warnings and me not getting larger

EDIT 2: I remembered someone mentioning that loading up skyrim in steam itself sometimes fixes things, but it only seems to have fixed 1 warning, not both.

10 hours ago, redxlaser said:

I still don't know how to access the FNIS warnings themselves. It tells me that I have two warnings, but I don't know what they are, nor do I know how to find it out.

I'll probably just remove Separate Orgasm and see if that works.

I didn't realise my skeleton was outdated, but I guess I know now!

I downloaded all the mods I have just yesterday, so chances are I have the newest versions.

EDIT: I got rid of Separate Orgasm, changed to XPMSE, and used FNIS and it's all the same; still 2 unknown warnings and me not getting larger

EDIT 2: I remembered someone mentioning that loading up skyrim in steam itself sometimes fixes things, but it only seems to have fixed 1 warning, not both.

Did you scroll up after it finished to see?

Yes! I found it! It says: "Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch." I selected said patch and ran skyrim again, sadly my character still isn't getting fat with soul gems. Well, at least there isn't any warnings now. Thanks for that, I'm an idiot for not noticing something so obvious.

Anything else I should try?

Since my load order has changed a bit I'll put in an updated version (Which is mostly the same, frankly):

Sexlab

Schlongs of Skyrim Core

Zaz Animation Pack

SexLab Aroused

Soul Gem Oven III

SkyUI

FNIS

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - Smurf

SOS - VectorPlexus

SOS - Shop

Quick Start

UI Extensions

SexLab Romance

SexLab Stop Combat

SexLab Trainers

SexLab Pay Crime

SexLab Eager NPCs

Race Menu

Race Menu Plugin

Sleep for Credit

SexLab Theft and Seduction

Skill Leveling

Apocalypse

Ordinator

Perk Points (Ordinator)

Thief Skills Rebalance (Ordinator)

Tanning and Smelting XP

Immersive Armor

Amazing Follower Tweaks

XPMSE

SOS Race Menu

I don't know if this is a relevant bug, but my character never seems to be able to get pregnant via direct sex. I've tested with maximum settings, and it just never seems to happen. Am I missing something? Could it be a mod conflict?

42 minutes ago, redxlaser said:

Yes! I found it! It says: "Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch." I selected said patch and ran skyrim again, sadly my character still isn't getting fat with soul gems. Well, at least there isn't any warnings now. Thanks for that, I'm an idiot for not noticing something so obvious.

Anything else I should try?

Make sure Racemenu and the latest XPMSE is installed, then start a new game. This will ensure there's no stray scripts messing with belly nodes. I suggest https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/ if you don't have it.

In the character creation screen (racemenu) go to the skeleton page (way right). If you can't find that then xpmse and/or racemenu isn't installed correctly. Find the belly node on that page. Change that setting. You should see the belly inflate/deflate as you change it. If the belly doesn't inflate, then the problem is your body mesh. If the belly does inflate, then you have a mod install/setup issue with soul gem oven.

(edited a bunch of times for clarity)