Oh.. you are working on SGO for SE... No need to ask again. I have DM2 already working. Just the UI extensions make some problems, because mouse is not working. My private port of sgo crashed the game. haven't tested it with the new papyrusutil... 

My private port to SE on the other hand starts just fine, but SGO reports that NiOverride isn't installed and disables itself.

I'm using the merged .dll posted by Expired on Race Menu mod page. I examined the source code of SGO and this issue probably may be patched by commenting out the contents of IsInstalledNiOverride function in dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc. It probably just doesn't detect that dll correctly. I'm not proficient with Creation Kit that much so I haven't tested this so far.

Edit: Just tested that and now mod works perfectly on SE ;)

On 1/29/2018 at 1:05 AM, Deathmarcher said:

I have a small suggestion for this mod.

I like to play as a necromancer and have a bunch of slaves for harvesting the souls of the unborn, but once I max out enchanting and get Azura's Star, I find little use of this mod.

Now if you had an option to harvest the soul of the unborn to give you permanent powers instead of a soul gem, it would certanly add a huge roleplay element for a necromancer.

The powers could be race based and for an example a Redguard would increase your 1-handed by one point per birth and an Imperial would add 1 to your speech. Also there could be a choice instead of getting a skill point you could get magicka, health or stamina.

If there already exists a mod with features like this, please point me to it. :classic_biggrin:

From what I recall if you give followers enchanted weapons, the weapons lose charge with use just like if you used them. IDK if followers (with or without mods) can be told to use soulgems to recharge those weapons, but if that is the case.... boom, suddenly you have a need for large numbers of filled soulgems.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Shaoram said:

What does Zaz animation pack gives for this mod? I'd like to use SGO3 but Zaz is a very resource heavy mod.

Would you know any way to just take what I need from Zaz for SGO3 to be compatible?

I recently removed zaz from my modlist and it's resulted in a lack of animations for soulgem oven but otherwise seems to work. Didn't notice it was a requirement as it's not a master you get a warning about in MO/etc. So I think it's mostly animations and the leak meshes+textures. As mentioned with the grape juice earlier on the page. 

Might be best with a definite answer but that's my guess. o/

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, mthay said:

My private port to SE on the other hand starts just fine, but SGO reports that NiOverride isn't installed and disables itself.

I'm using the merged .dll posted by Expired on Race Menu mod page. I examined the source code of SGO and this issue probably may be patched by commenting out the contents of IsInstalledNiOverride function in dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc. It probably just doesn't detect that dll correctly. I'm not proficient with Creation Kit that much so I haven't tested this so far.

Edit: Just tested that and now mod works perfectly on SE ;)

What exactly did you do? I've converted the mod for sse as well, and am getting the same message about nio-override. I also redid the shinshi lewd armor replacers and since they have a high heels dependency that could pose an issue as well. Maybe not if I'm lucky. I have been looking for information on this, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On 1.3.2018 at 2:39 AM, Futiz said:

SGO spam ''sexlab gender detected" when im near to any new npc it count every single npc anyone adn spam this, anyone know why ?

Same problem, every female actor somehow get's checked for their gender and all of them count as pregnant in the global statistics although they aren't. It might even impact the performance.

1 hour ago, Daiuuus said:

Same problem, every female actor somehow get's checked for their gender and all of them count as pregnant in the global statistics although they aren't. It might even impact the performance.

I found the problem, the mod "gender bender" which make it spam it that 

I'm not sure if it is of any interest to anyone, but this cbbe body replacer sprung up in Nexus: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974?tab=posts 

Keenly watching the author's progress on it. perhaps one day it'd be interesting to have something arranged for this mod. current play around with the fresh born body gets you weird misshapen bellies with SGO pregnancy but the work the mod author has done so far is inspiring. Should it succceed we'll finally have opening anuses as well :smiley:

35 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

I'm not sure if it is of any interest to anyone, but this cbbe body replacer sprung up in Nexus: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974?tab=posts 

Keenly watching the author's progress on it. perhaps one day it'd be interesting to have something arranged for this mod. current play around with the fresh born body gets you weird misshapen bellies with SGO pregnancy but the work the mod author has done so far is inspiring. Should it succceed we'll finally have opening anuses as well :smiley:

Had a quick look at that link and saw "throat physics."

Not enough to tempt me away from unp but... damn! Throat physics!? :classic_blink::classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Small ideas for the mod if it is still being updated.... 

Automatically induce labor when the pregnancy is at 100%.  More realistic and spontaneous.

Also, if the pc is 90% (configurable?) through the soul gem pregnancy, and they suffer damage that damages the gems, there is a chance that labor is automatically induced.  It doesn't have to be immediately.  There could be a warning message, giving the pc time to end or escape from a conflict.

Did you ever release a guide for adding support for a custom race?

I attempted to make a Ningheim race patch, but i am completely new to modding, so im not sure if what i did is correct.

Milk and semen work ingame if spawned in, but you cannot actually milk or wank a character to get the race specific produce.

Any idea what i messed up?

Untitled.png

SGO3NingheimPatch.esp

• 3 weeks later...

What's wrong with this picture?

Spoiler

[SGO] Sexlab Gender Change Detected

5ac9089c43d59_Apr6201823_57_55.thumb.jpg.116058bb9f7f39f29de9afb1b80379b6.jpg

Anyone have any clue if this can be stopped from happening?  It's basically a strobe lite, it doesn't stop.  Even setting the mod for Uninstallation doesn't stop it.

GuruSR.

Hey I love your mod, but I was wondering if there was a way I could edit out the notification "SoandSo is incubating another gem". I use things like SLSO and it ruins the surprise if I know exactly what's inside my talking loot pinatas. =D

Other than that I absolutely love this mod!

11 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

for some reason the milk leak texture is not working, do other tattoos textures conflict with it in the body paints

The milk leak texture takes up Body Paint slot 1, so anything you have in that slot will conflict.

On a side note, you can change the colors for slot 1 and the milk leak will be those colors instead of white, in case you want to simulate blood or some other odd fluid.