28 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

What I usually do is 

1) Batch Build

2) Select the body type (CBBE HDT for me)

Then, to me, a list of items appears. They will always have everything with checks next to them. Then I just go forward and wait for it end. And then I'm done, I don't have to do anything else. The items appear in the game correctly. I have never had to do anything other than run the batch build wait for it to end.

Does anything different happen to you compared to my description?

Yea I select it, but NOTHING from devious attachments pops up. just the standard cbbe. This is the what i see https://ibb.co/wYv9cZs

1 hour ago, poillui said:

Yea I select it, but NOTHING from devious attachments pops up. just the standard cbbe. This is the what i see https://ibb.co/wYv9cZs

yeah in that menu for me I do see alot more options for devices. though i also just select cbbe hdt body and press batch build. I get another menu after asking if i want half hdt for some armors then it builds . Not sure maybe you are missing some files in it. someone else who knows more about it would have to say what should be visible in it though, im still learning myself.

This probably has been reported, but Courier in chains is ending without heavy yoke removal.

The log report show the following line:

[04/14/2019 - 12:28:47PM] warning: Property dcur_yq_deliverytoken on script dcur_yq_setreturnstage attached to topic info 3303DDDC on quest dcur_yokeerrand (3303DDD8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/14/2019 - 12:28:47PM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): ManipulateGenericDeviceByKeyword called on non-generic device!

1 hour ago, poillui said:

That is not what I do. I NEVER opened that drag down menu next to "outfit/body". I never touched that thing. Although looking at it now, I see many more options than you. Dunno if that is because I've built them already.

Are you 100% sure the mod is installed and enabled? Because more than once, Vortex actually pulled a trick on me and forgot to enable DCL.

If you have everything installed, all requirements, got the load order sorted out (Vortex can do that, but you can do it with LOOT) and ran FNIS (again, Vortex does that but you can do it manually), literally all that is required is to use Bodyslide.

Try this: ignore that list and press the small Batch Build button in the down left corner, confirm everything on the list that appears is checked, press Build, then select the body type (probably CBBE for you, although I use CBBE HDT and it works for me), advance, and wait for it to end, it will build EVERY devious item all at once. Try that, and see if it helps.

Bug Report (maybe 2x): the vanilla starting quest gets stuck for me. I'm in Helgen Cave after the wooden bridge. In vanilla Skyrim Hadvar turns around, Alduin shouts and stones collapse onto the bridge, blocking the way back. In my game Hadvar turns around, waiting for the shout, but some other stones are spawned in (slow fade, not falling from the roof) and he never gets to say his line, won't move (even if teleported somewhere else) and he won't appear outside the cave, so I can't finish the quest. When visiting Helgen after the attack with another starting location, the same stones are already in place on the bridge and you squeeze through with the interactable pile on the floor (from DCL).

I am sure these are the same stones, because some textures on the backside are misaligned or missing (you can see through some of the faces). But this could also be a conflict with another mod, both trying to spawn stones in the same place, overlapping textures glitch them out?

These are no pressing issues, but if someone has a simple solution (console command to get him unstuck or to let the vanilla rocks fall) I would be very thankful. Who plays the vanilla starting quest in a heavily modded Skyrim in 2019 anyway ;)

In short:

Bug #1: Hadvar gets stuck in Helgen cave during the collapse on the wooden bridge (probably missing a simple trigger).

Bug #2 (maybe not from this mod alone): some missing textures on the backside of the stones.

Front is fine.jpg

Back is a little messy.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, Kimy said:

What's "unjust" is expecting ME to cater to literally every other mod on LL.

Sorry Kimy, that didn't happen.

There was a request, and it was denied. Nobody. At least, certainly not me, is suggesting that you shouldn't pick and choose what you implement or do not implement.

The complaint, if there was one, was not about the act of refusal, but the unwarranted attack on SLSO.

You scrupulously avoided expressing your -  legitimate -  disinterest in supporting SLSO, and instead tried to spin it like SLSO was broken and nothing should ever be done to make DCL work with it, even if you wanted to.

Why beat up on SLSO, when it wasn't even technically accurate to do so?

Why replace the truth: don't want to waste time on this trivial feature ...

with an unnecessary and inaccurate attack that amounted to ...

SLSO is bad and broken because it doesn't raise an event that is fundamentally incompatible with its core intent.

Really. Why?

I'm only posting because, once again, you were raging at something I didn't actually say.

20 hours ago, poillui said:

As others said, you shouldn't have group filter active. Not at first time anyway, you must batch build so everything is included at least once.

But even with filter it would for me show tens of more stuff in the list. This means your Bodyslide doesn't see any of the mods you have installed. And that can happen if you start the Bodyslide wrong way or it's installed wrong place. I have never used Vortex, but if i understand the principle, you have to directly start it from the Steam's data folder ( \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ ) . Depends which virtual system you set to it or something... It should be a virtual copy, files being simultaneously in 2 places even when Vortex is closed? MO1/2 work entirely differently. But if you start Bodyslide from the mod folder it propably won't find any mod.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

At least that wouldn't have been falsely asserting, with words that "weight a ton", with all the weight of the DCL and DD developer, that SLSO is a broken mod that needs fixing.

I don't know why I'm saying this though, because Ed86 doesn't care, and probably doesn't even know about any of this.

Ed86 doesn't need to care, but I will stand by my statement that writing code that changes the behaviour of a basic framework it and dozens of OTHER mods are relying on is not what I consider a clean implementation. It's wild-west modding. There is absolutely nothing 'false' about my assertion. Just imagine for a second if EVERY SexLab mod would change SexLab's behaviour in some way. But as I said a few times now, I realize that to some people that's a completely normal thing. I guess "modding culture" to some people is when you throw overboard all principles of good software development and just do whatever you feel like. And I don't care how much my words weigh or don't weigh. I have the same right to speak my mind everyone else does. As you might be aware of, people do it with me, too.

And remaining silent wasn't an option, because the persons bringing the matter up were literally pressing me for an answer over the course of several pages, so I gave them one.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

[...] writing code that changes the behaviour of a basic framework it and dozens of OTHER mods are relying on is not what I consider a clean implementation. It's wild-west modding. [...] I guess "modding culture" to some people is when you throw overboard all principles of good software development and just do whatever you feel like.

One of the most important statements in software development is: "You must not change an API once it's gone public!". Changing the documented behavior also falls under this, as documentation is a contract as well.

There's no reason for Kimy to do anything, the responsibility to make SLSO compatible with DCL is entirely in Ed86's hands.

Ok, a stupid but kinda urgent question: it is the first time I got A little bondage adventure from a container (as a DCL event) rather than a merchant (as a result of asking for help). Therefore, I have no idea where I should return to. I went to the closest city (Solitude), spoke with the barkeeper, the blacksmith, several merchants and even my housecarl and none of them had any dialogue about the quest (one of them removed my gag, though, so at least the process was less slow than it could have been). There is no quest marker on the map even if that quest is ticked. Where should I go to progress it?

A strange thing is happening w/ bound girls.

They first always spawn naked, after you free some of them they start appearing dressed, when you unlock them they change outfit completely.

Maybe their outfit on spawn is not set as naked anymore? So strange.

Edit:

Another thing, might not be a bug since I was unable to trigger it again after the second time, but both times that a full equip set triggered by arousal 100 started by equipping the silver set (Arm cuffs & leg cuffs) then it stops just after equipping piercings and ends suddenly. I remember looking in the log and seeing a stack dump. I restarted the game since them so I lost the original log. (Will keep an eye for it)

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Ok, a stupid but kinda urgent question: it is the first time I got A little bondage adventure from a container (as a DCL event)

There is no quest marker on the map even if that quest is ticked. Where should I go to progress it?

Try Dragonborn continent (Solstheim)? When quests don't show up on map that's sometimes the reason. You're not supposed to guess where to return to, the quest should point you the direction.

2 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

A strange thing is happening w/ bound girls.

They first always spawn naked, after you free some of them they start appearing dressed, when you unlock them they change outfit completely.

Maybe their outfit on spawn is not set as naked anymore? So strange.

Why is it strange? We do the same as players. When trap triggers you get undressed, and you can't put them on when bound.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

Try Dragonborn continent (Solstheim)? When quests don't show up on map that's sometimes the reason. You're not supposed to guess where to return to, the quest should point you the direction.

Why is it strange? We do the same as players. When trap triggers you get undressed, and you can't put them on when bound. 

They only show naked the first time you see them, after you free them, they start showing w/ Devious Devices plus Armor covering the devices.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No success there as well. I was thinking there is no marker because it is general instructions (just like 'have sex'), but no idea what would be considered safety if neither cities I tried do

On 4/14/2019 at 10:04 AM, poillui said:

If you don't mind i'd like to try and help. Try opening the DD mod files and view the Bodyslide files manually. ( they should be called slider ...) and Copy and Past them into the bodyslide folders with the same names then run bodyslide, Click on the groups option and click refresh (just in case) then click on groups option again and check mark all the boxes (even the unspecified one) then when they are all selected click Batch Build in the bottom right hand corner and select the body output you want and run it. let it build and when it's done try it then. Hopefully these screenshots help.

Spoiler

638385025_DeviouslyCursedLoot8.04_16_20193_55_23AM.png.ce47a6d405a77803b2c67c090f07f8b5.png1449460495_DeviouslyCursedLoot8.04_16_20193_55_36AM.png.a919a129d3494825a4ea4c61d52c3897.png1962238302_DeviouslyCursedLoot8.04_16_20193_55_42AM.png.aaa5fae8d2fba548fada80b844761f2a.png717034707_BodySlideandOutfitStudio-v4.7.1-49015-4-7-1-1551298864.14_16_20193_56_17AM.png.d01ca9c132477e46225988590b06b2ea.png1682317688_BodySlideandOutfitStudio-v4.7.1-49015-4-7-1-1551298864.14_16_20193_56_32AM.png.0a05beca78ef205c4acdd878c2f3aa92.png1645626595_BodySlide4_16_20193_57_10AM.png.35800c26bedb5916e14a576ade4acf0c.png763709094_BodySlide4_16_20193_57_27AM.png.2cc8ad677a29057b4d502a9e4cd929c9.png1510402935_BodySlide4_16_20193_57_05AM.png.7017f7bc3d672fb2f352016ad92f36bb.png849770132_BodySlide4_16_20193_57_39AM.png.6932ded264fc36920939baa74a9daad2.png1609247138_BodySlide4_16_20193_57_45AM.png.7cae6c8257fd79246c2c8de3e4dc21cd.pngBodySlide 4_16_2019 3_57_52 AM.png

Version 8.1

- Added: U.S.S.: No, not the Enterprise. The Universal Spanking System! Brought to you by request of one of my awesome Patreon supporters, this new feature can be used for giving a naughty person a good spank when they deserved it. It works with any arbitrary character, including the player and followers and can be triggered anywhere and from anywhere, including 3rd party mods using a ModEvent trigger ("dcur-triggerSpanking"). The system is compatible with EFF, the upcoming DD Furniture mod, and works with worn DD devices, too. Unlike some existing solutions, it also prevents the recipient from getting whipped all across Skyrim! She will stand in place and accept her punishment, as she should! The character to perform the spanking can be set via a StorageUtil variable. If none is set, a fallback character will be spawned to do it. The recipient defaults to the player, but can be set to any character of choice.
- Added: Prison: If you are found in violation of prison rules, you will be subject to corporeal punishiment by the Warden. The feature is disabled by default.
- Added: MCM toggle for the above.
- Added: Prison: The guards will now place food in your cell when you get locked in and when you get to skip a day of work.
- Added: Prison: Trying to speak to other prisoners now has a chance to get you punished.
- Added: Prison: Another escape step. Have fun figuring it out!
- Added: Prison: The guards can now punish you by locking you in a chastity belt. Of course they will plug you too, which means you probably won't sleep very well, nor can you focus on your work all that well.
- Added: Arousal will now change the body shape of your female followers as well, if follower support is enabled.
- Added: Frigid Wash. Your horny self is getting into trouble all the time? Locked in a chastity belt for weeks without relief? Fear no more! This potion will make you sane again and not think about sex, at least for a while! Available as a rare drop from any nearby container!
- Added: Chloe: A set of kinky fighter's clothing has been placed near her cell, so you can dress her properly.
- Added: XDFF: The new spanking feature has been added to XDFF for interested 3rd party modders, although no rule currently shipped with DCL makes use of it.
- Changed: Chloe: The Imperials found a proper yoke and some chains for Chloe to wear in her cell.
- Changed: Cursed Loot traps will no longer trigger if the character is below level 3, so they can at least finish their respective start-up quest without getting trussed up.
- Changed: The Walk of Shame quest will no longer make the guard steal any items, they will remove just gold instead.
- Changed: Prison: Drinking from the water bowl in your cell will now make the character actually drink, which should help with needs mods.
- Changed: Prison: Removed several food items to reduce confusion about which items you need to collect for the stew.
- Changed: Prison: When getting sent back to your cell for breaching prison rules, you will now always get locked back in your straitjacket and also will have to wear a blindfold for the night.
- Changed: Prison: The code will now make sure that your outfit is actually changed during the display model stage.
- Changed: Prison: If the player spends too much time searching the guard ready room, she might be discovered!
- Changed: Prison: If the player resists a nightly cell rape, there is now an actual chance that they will leave you alone. Resisting might have other consequences, though?
- Changed: Prison: Slightly increased the number of laps the prisoner has to do to complete the Display Model stage.
- Changed: Combat surrender: Spellcasters (=characters having spells equipped in BOTH hands) will no longer surrender on unblocked power attacks.
- Changed: Combat surrender: Werewolves will no longer surrender when they are unarmed.
- Changed: Updated some licence terms.
- Fixed: Changed a condition that would abort the prison when certain DD quests are running that are actually safe to use the prison with.
- Fixed: Prison: If you manage to escape your restraint dress, but not the cell, the Foreman will actually notice your total lack of restraint(s) when inspecting you.
- Fixed: Prison: In case the chastity set got used during the Display Model phase, it will now get properly removed before end of the day.
- Fixed: Prison: Getting sent to jail by getting defeated in combat will no longer send the player to the DCL prison if it is disabled in MCM.
- Fixed: Prison: Giving the Supervisor a blowjob should actually play a fitting SL animation.
- Fixed: Prison: If the player attacks a guard before talking to the Supervisor for the first time, the periodic quest event routine is now getting actually started.
- Fixed: Crime: The dialogue should be more robust against people clicking it through too fast.
- Fixed: Body/Breast resize features: Added a workaround for the player's body not properly reverting to its original shape.
- Fixed: Combat Surrender: Followers will now get pacified when the player surrenders even when no sex scene will be played, and thus won't kill the mobs anymore.
- Fixed: Sleep Naked: The character is getting stripped when she's going to sleep, not the morning after...  
- Fixed: Several (minor) memory leaks.
- Fixed: Combat surrender cannot trigger in player homes and jails anymore.
- Fixed: Courier in Chains: The yoke should be properly removed at the end of the quest.
- Fixed: Chloe: The solicitation dialogue will no longer be displayed for her.
- Fixed: Crime: When an arresting guard decides to have sex with you instead of arresting you, or you offer it to them, consensual animations will now be played.
- Fixed: Prison: When you offer sex to a guard, consensual animations will now be played.
- Fixed: Prison: You can no longer punch the warden without consequences.

No new game required when updating from 8.0, but do NOT update while your character is in Dagonar prison!!!

4 minutes ago, Kimy said:

- Added: Prison: If you are found in violation of prison rules, you will be subject to corporeal punishiment by the Warden. The feature is disabled by default.

At risk of sounding extremely pedantic, it should be corporal punishment, spelling mistakes in both words, unless it is in fact some spiritual punishment in which case i have been owned.

1 minute ago, jigwigigx said:

Does this update require a new game?

It's in bold red lettters at the bottom of her post.

31 minutes ago, Kimy said:

No new game required when updating from 8.0, but do NOT update while your character is in Dagonar prison!!!

33 minutes ago, getfreebeef said:

At risk of sounding extremely pedantic, it should be corporal punishment, spelling mistakes in both words, unless it is in fact some spiritual punishment in which case i have been owned.

Yes, that sounded extremely pedantic, but yes, I shouldn't write patch notes under influence of red wine! ?