7 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Looks like spanking is trendy

Apparently it's popular, indeed. But when wishes are coming from generous patrons, I sometimes make them happen, even if the feature otherwise wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my personal to-do list. Haha!

1 hour ago, getfreebeef said:

At risk of sounding extremely pedantic, it should be corporal punishment, spelling mistakes in both words, unless it is in fact some spiritual punishment in which case i have been owned.

i mean, you never know, she might have ghosts spank you.. :P

edit- btw @Kimy since the new update got rolled out and i'm planning to start a new game, kinda curios about a few things

1) besides the mcm menu (which i checked and it has all the options... oh sooo many options... thanks for that) is there any way to easily start any certain quest, for some reason, i was trying to start rubber doll quest, had it in events at 100% and everything else as 0 with all traps cranked up to 100%. the rubber doll collar never spawned

2) i know this isnt for cursed loot but for devious devices but... is there any way to make it so that blindfolds dont remove compass.

btw, new update's looking pretty good. excited to try it out.

Dragonar Prison review:

EDIT, I tested the 8.0 version, so maybe quite some of the issued below are fixed, I will test the 8.1!

I had a try at the new Dragonar Prison.

While it show promise and could become something very interesting, right now there are too many broken things to make me want to go back to it.

Please do not see this as a critic, I know how complicated Skyrim can be to script and how many stuff can go wrong, so I sincerely appreciate your work on this.

I just hope that maybe these feedback may help tacle some of the current issues.

Most breaking:

•   Too many day off!

I have been to the prison 3 times already, and the second day is ALWAYS a day off.

On my third time in the prison, I got 3 days off one after the other!!!, making it ultimately boring!

I always get paroled out after the end of the days off:

• One my first visit, the 2nd day was a day off, the third days I was paroled out.
  • On my third visit. the 2nd, 3rd and 4th days were day off, the 5th day I was paroled out.
  • (Second visit the game crashed before the end of the first day so I dont know.)

So in the end I could never even try to sneak out of the prison, which sadly make the whole "trying to sneak out of the prison" completely pointless.

Spoiler

The only event I could do are:

- put the knife in the loose brick in the cell

- sudden self-made lockpick appearance

- see that the fence is loose in the unused cell

which is promising, but only if one have the time to discover more and not get days off/paroled out

Less breaking:

• the number of days in the prison doesnt seem to be linked to the bounty amount, I once got 3 days when having 4k+ bounty and 6 days when having less than 1k. I think the bounty amount should have an effect on the calculation of the prison days.
  • Bettany is often wander in the hall instead of being in her cell
  • arrival day, search event: the selection of sex scene often doesnt match the oral/anal/vaginal order, please fix the selection.
  • leaving the door of the guards barrack open does nothing (???????)
  • it is possible to pickpocket keys off the guard several time, once I even succeeded to get 6 keys of a single guard.
  • wine/cheese event: the wrong animation is played: DD_Billyy_YokeRevCowgirlAnal when it should instead be some blowjob animation, to correspond with the dialogue.
  • when in the underforge and wearing the armbinder (so before or after doing the forge task), if the character talk to the guards, the option to pickpocket a key is absent (logical as the character is wearing an armbinder), but the option to have sex with a guard is still there, but no sex scene is triggered after the dialogue.
  • it is possible to freely take the restrains lying on the table at the entrace or in the forge. I would expect to either make them static item (which cant be picked), or make the guards punish the player if he takes something.
  • Shannon arms are often out of the yoke
  • night rape event with guard: the dialog say that the player get penetrated by 2 dicks, but only one guard was enabled for the sex scene, so it doesnt match.
  • night rape scene: once at 4am I got the dialogue "you need to report to work and you cant sleep past that time", I think it is an error and the expected event was a night rape, which didnt occur at all.
    • after waiting till the usual time (around 8am), the normal work day dialogue was triggered correctly.
  • night rape scene with the warden: please do not restrict the sex scene to lesbian only, it's boring!
  • display model event: often get twice (or more!) the same outfit > boring

Improvement  ideas:

• the guards never use their canes to beat the player character, either during scene or randomly. is this going to be implemented?
  • failing to pickpocket a key only increase the number of days in the prison, I would expect the player character to get some kind of serious punition for trying to do something like that.
  • no plugs ?
  • no collar?
  • no funky outfit? (bitch suite, spiked suite, etc)
  • could use ring gag or panel gag when eating after the player character has been caught trying to do something forbiden and the player character would only get some drinks > since you implemented a prisoner meal, doing some prisoner (nasty) drink should be eventually possible.

Thanks for your work so far!

Little bit of a bug, when exiting the prison after being paroled, the blindfold is still equipped after everything was removed and the prisoner catsuit does not get removed from inventory either. i'm also not too sure how to remove the blindfold as it seems "Free Me!" doesn't work for it. Also just checked when in the cell, i used "Free me!" and it ended the prison entirely, teleported me out, and removed all bondage items from the prison except the blindfold.

Separate bug (slight spoiler)

Spoiler

When punished for refusing to submit to a guard's rape in the cell, then equipped with chastity, it seems to break the foreman, as he still says "i will equip you with chains and go to the shift leader" but the mine door does not unlock and the chains are not equipped, nor does the quest advance.

Thanks for the update kimy, It's great that you update this mod so much!

Yay, new update!

Ok, tried out the new prison, and I have two observations:

Spoiler

First, that bug where you can't start your escape when you have all the preparation steps (including the new one) still remains. It still gives that "guards are around, try later" warning. I still had to use that workaround that was posted around here on the previous version to get the escape to start.

Second, when I tried to do the escape after getting punished (and fitted with the extra devices), while the belt and plugs obviously stayed all day and were only removed at the final display task, the blindfold also stayed on. All the time. I was sent back to the cell still with the blindfold. I did the entire escape with the blindfold on (thankfully, my vision blackness settings aren't very high). I got out of the prison still blindfolded, amusingly. Not sure at what stage it was supposed to come off but I'm assuming it should've been at the beginning of the work day.

And when I updated from 8.0 to 8.1, I did make sure to use a save where I was not at Dagonar, nor had ever been.

But so far, I'm liking how the prison is turning out! Trying to get anything done while plugged is frustrating, as it should! If I may suggest improvements, maybe some obstacle at the sewer stage where there is a chance you might get caught just short of escaping (maybe being spotted when going for the gear chest). Given the fair amount of detail at the sewer (including that door with the lever) I'm hoping such a thing will be part of future versions. Another suggestion would be, instead of just being able to set a difficulty, be able to manually adjust the various settings for the prison quest to customize our "adventure" better, although I understand this may be a pain to do.

Haven't tried out the other features of the update yet, will report back if anything weird happens.

If I may ask, and I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate channel, are you planning on returning to Fallout 4 in the future? I know the game is a pain to mod compared to Skyrim.

Happy Easter!

17 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

They only show naked the first time you see them, after you free them, they start showing w/ Devious Devices plus Armor covering the devices.

Odd, when bound girls are freed they aren't wearing any devices anymore. Could be some script lag in your save, unless more people start reporting them wearing items still ?  I have never seen that.

1 hour ago, DredayAJO7 said:

How do I go about updating a mod like this? Simply uninstall and install the newer version?

Since I had problems with that yesterday I will share what worked for me (I use NMM):

Uninstall and DELETE the mod from the manager altogether, and then install the new version (which also means to rerun FNIS and bodyslide).

Not fully deleting the mod or choosing to update is what caused me trouble yesterday...

10 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Since I had problems with that yesterday I will share what worked for me (I use NMM):

Uninstall and DELETE the mod from the manager altogether, and then install the new version (which also means to rerun FNIS and bodyslide).

Not fully deleting the mod or choosing to update is what caused me trouble yesterday...

And you NEED to make sure that after the update, the position of DCL's ESP is UNCHANGED in your load order. Save games do not like it if you change your load order mid-playthrough.

16 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Can someone recommend some good spanking animations? Asking for a friend!

Only ones I know of are Zaz OTK, Rydin's OTK and Rydins Under arm.

These should come with SLAL (Animation Loader)

At least I think they did, I have them and I am not sure where from if not that.

EDIT: Sorry, totally wrong, I got these from the NSAP (Non Sexlab Animation Pack)

Can I ask what is the Spanking feature? Does it only come with the Patreon version or is it with the LL download too?

Sorry,

Kimy

fyi

Nif for fighter heels and the uniform boots for Chloe quest is wrong 

tes5edit says the deviously cursed loot esp is pointing to " nsfwmods\skyriml&rcollection\formalaffair\heelsgnd.nif " which doesn't seem correct respect to the other nifs who point to "devious\cursedloot\" ect. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Only ones I know of are Zaz OTK, Rydin's OTK and Rydins Under arm.

These should come with SLAL (Animation Loader)

At least I think they did, I have them and I am not sure where from if not that.

EDIT: Sorry, totally wrong, I got these from the NSAP (Non Sexlab Animation Pack)

Is there a way to install these without having to install the whole NSAP? We need a spank pack!

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Can I ask what is the Spanking feature? Does it only come with the Patreon version or is it with the LL download too?

The patch notes had all the details about it. When you install the 8.1, the spanking "framework" is included. I didn't test far enough if the new prison uses it yet, at least it was an option in MCM for it. There is no such thing as "Patreon version".

22 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

A lot of people here know from experience that changing the loadorder mid-playthrough can cause major issues for certain mods.

Please stop bringing this up.

hahah... yeah... which stupid moron doesnt know this basic info.... hahaha... totally not me at least... hahaha... 

dd0.png

(they must never know)

12 minutes ago, johntrine said:

hahah... yeah... which stupid moron doesnt know this basic info.... hahaha... totally not me at least... hahaha... 

Spoiler

dd0.png

(they must never know)

You're not stupid and probably also not a moron. :P

I have been playing with a modded game for about 7 years now and I only encountered it 3 times and I only realised why it happened the third time.

I have noticed new npc behaviour but I am not sure it is tied to DCL:  It's about npc's stalking you around skyrim after a rape attempt that didn't happen due to pc being in full gear. I installed Laura's bondage shop shorty before 8.1 came out so I guess it must be down to one of the 2 mods. Can anyone verify this?

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Is there a way to install these without having to install the whole NSAP? We need a spank pack!

NSAP is severely outdated at this point. Also mind you that the spanking animations used by DCL are hard-coded. I could add more poses if I had any, but DCL has no and likely will never have an animation loader that could use 3rd party "spank packs".