On 7/1/2021 at 1:25 AM, Elsidia said:

1) Chloe in Helgen. But if you ar ein mid game, then You already complete Chloe quest and there no Chloe. Also it's highly not recommend update DCL in middle game from previous version. Need new game or clear save where no DD and DCL present.

2) Slave trader not sell a slaves, you can sell a slaves to him.  To capture women slaves:

1) enable combat surrender and hit wonems. There is chance to surrender. Not hit second time after surrend or dialogue is spoiled and she start attack again

2) Hit enemies with Dollmaker's sword. One hit put on womens restraints and she surrender. The sane about second hit

3) Hit enemies with Dollmaker sell spell "Touch of control" (works on women guards too, but those can't sell to trader) The same about second hit.

Didn't update, was not using any version of it, new install, just old save, not finished with current playthrough. How can Chloe quest already be complete when I just installed the mod and have never used it til now? Have not been to Helgen in current play through yet, used LAL long before installing this mod.

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

How can Chloe quest already be complete when I just installed the mod and have never used it til now?

Then you need enter in Helgen keep from city side - not cave side and hope that there no restore vanilla Skyrim cave system with bandits.  Also you must hope then this quest will start after enter here and last thing that you must hope that Bound in Skyrim start due to update from old version without new game.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What is fine?

For me fine is - press on item, shows up equip menu, press lock on and then on you appears device. Next time when you press it unequip menu shows up.

I hope you don't have noenchanment restriction mod - it's mess up with equip items very fast.

If devices equips without menus and not show up on you, that means there is broken scripts or maybe you have bugged rendered device into inventory (at least i found those in my game)

About universal key - there can be 2 versions: broken scripts - it's happens when you have many keys in inventory, to fix it need got next universal key and use immediately. And it will work after time (scripts need to found devices and remove it)

Second version you have on specifics DCL items, what's can't be removed by universal key. Give me a few examples (full name of device or console id) - i can check those devices and say it can be removed or not. 

Also we can speak long time without real facts and nothing got in result. You say - not working. I say - working. I don't have a proof that's isn't work, but you don't give me proof that it's not work.

Yes it does that where you can choose

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What is fine?

For me fine is - press on item, shows up equip menu, press lock on and then on you appears device. Next time when you press it unequip menu shows up.

I hope you don't have noenchanment restriction mod - it's mess up with equip items very fast.

If devices equips without menus and not show up on you, that means there is broken scripts or maybe you have bugged rendered device into inventory (at least i found those in my game)

About universal key - there can be 2 versions: broken scripts - it's happens when you have many keys in inventory, to fix it need got next universal key and use immediately. And it will work after time (scripts need to found devices and remove it)

Second version you have on specifics DCL items, what's can't be removed by universal key. Give me a few examples (full name of device or console id) - i can check those devices and say it can be removed or not. 

Also we can speak long time without real facts and nothing got in result. You say - not working. I say - working. I don't have a proof that's isn't work, but you don't give me proof that it's not work.

The only way i could show you is if i was streaming this so idk how we can do it but for now ill try to explain in full details. 

The only buggy thing about the devices themselves is the clipping, all the equip and unequip menus work ok i can equip, manipulate the locks and at a later time unlock it either via key(if i have one) or trying to struggle, break free etc, what glitches the most is the forced equipping you get from cursed loot events, when it involves collars my it pops up the box saying i got zappped with arcane energy and realize there is a collar on but to my suprise no collar is even in my inventory and that message becomes irrelevant fast. One thing i forgot to mention is that whenever a npc tries to unlock me whether via request or from completing a little bondage adventure nothing ever gets unlocked, the conversation continues until the point where it closes the dialog box and nothing happens. 

The only mod i have that deals with enchantments is artifact disenchanting, of which does not affect devious devices to my understanding and also when i hit a female with the dollmaker sword she does not get restraints, nothing gets equipprd on them..... Touch of control also does nothing to the npcs from my observation. 

Any device like black ebonite collar or red leather harness or white leather restrictive corset or rubber boots. 

Im assuming all the devices above are generic so the universal key pops up the menu and explains that i use the universal key on the restraints and after i press A to confirm no restraints get unlocked they all remain there with no bugs.

Look at this point i can tell you that all the menus work as they should i have no problems with that. My issues are more focused on equipping, unequipping and getting unlocked by npcs infact since i set the number of cursed loot items to be between 2 and 6 in most cases only around 3 devices get equipped the rest just populate the inventory and their menus work as they should and no matter what if there is a straight jacket among them it will never get equipped. I think it has something to do with the scripts not executing well, should i turn on papyrus logs? 

And i swear if you just play my skyrim of which has been sorted with loot, auto cleaned with tes5edit and wyre bashed with fnisxxl it only crashes when my VRAM gets overloaded. 

Tell me what else i need to do, cause ill do it its the weekend and i dont have work. I can try any and all fixes. Except uninstalling and installing my skyrim. My active mods are 65, should i post my load order as well? 

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Didn't update, was not using any version of it, new install, just old save, not finished with current playthrough. How can Chloe quest already be complete when I just installed the mod and have never used it til now? Have not been to Helgen in current play through yet, used LAL long before installing this mod.

Could you not find her bound in the cell after the 3 cages bound to some device furniture thats where i always find her and as you get closerto the cages it should start the quest chloe? 

Suggestions:

• When equipping a "full set" of gear, all of the pieces in the set should be of the same type of item as the first piece.  EG: If you get a Red Ebonite piece first, all of the other pieces will be also Red Ebonite.
    Could also be a 'hardcore' mode where it rolls out a whole set, then checks for the strictest piece in the set and tries to match everything with this piece.
  • An option to turn off certain sets.  IMO, my character, looks pretty terrible in Red.
  • An option to favor less 'random' equips.  Somewhat related to the first, it would be nice if the random drops favored the same colors, so I don't end up in half a dozen colors from one chest.
4 hours ago, InfernoVictor said:

The only mod i have that deals with enchantments is artifact disenchanting,

You have serious DD scripts problems. I test all your named items and those is removed by universal key.

After use it it's shows up menu with ok to say it's removes a item. After exit from inventory depends on restraints on it's removes those.

I read a description of mod and there is work with enchanments. All DD items have enchanments and it probably mess up with DD. First step is try to disable or remove this mod and check again.

Also if scripts can't equip on you items probably some mod don't allow it. Maybe this mod with enchantments.

I've noticed a few items that seem 'orphaned' in this mod.  These include:

• The Silencer
  • The Veil
  • The Choker
  • Dwarven Handcuffs

Are there any more to these sets?  Are they part of some kind of quest that I haven't discovered yet?  I haven't seen them used yet.  The Silencer and The Choker seem to be reskins of other devices, but The Veil seems to be pretty unique.  It's too bad that it shows the wearer's eyes though (and thereby defeating the purpose of a blinder).

47 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Dwarven Handcuffs

Isn't from this mod. Check item id into console to get info from what mod it is.

The Choker

Seems just random item what can trigger by cursed loot trap and need many keys to open

It's in set for cursed loot event Event->Heavy head harness weight

The Veil

Seems just random item what can trigger by cursed loot trap and need many keys to open

The Silencer

This is secret reward for The Bound Queen complete. It's in set for cursed loot event Event->Heavy head harness weight

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I've noticed a few items that seem 'orphaned' in this mod.  These include:

• The Silencer
  • The Veil
  • The Choker

As Elsidia said, these are Heavy Head Gear, sometimes they appear all together and need 2-3 Head Keys each.

The Cursed Dwemer Handcuffs are from DFC - Devious Followers

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Isn't from this mod. Check item id into console to get info from what mod it is.

This is secret reward for The Bound Queen complete. It's in set for cursed loot event Event->Heavy head harness weight

Hrm... I'm pretty sure that I didn't get that reward when I completed The Bound Queen.  I think I got the Heavy Gag Harness instead (which shares the same model).  

Thanks, I was just kind of thinking there might be more to the set, or there was some kind of quest I'd missed.

27 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Hrm... I'm pretty sure that I didn't get that reward when I completed The Bound Queen. 

Before i write it, i test in my Skyrim.

Spoiler

This in secret Julius chest somewhere in Skyrim, where he keep a items for her slave wife (player) - you can get only if steal a key from Julius and found it's secret place in Winterhold, and then lead to clue in this place to second secret place in Skyrim. No more spoiler for your interest to found it.

Edited by Elsidia
22 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You have serious DD scripts problems. I test all your named items and those is removed by universal key.

After use it it's shows up menu with ok to say it's removes a item. After exit from inventory depends on restraints on it's removes those.

I read a description of mod and there is work with enchanments. All DD items have enchanments and it probably mess up with DD. First step is try to disable or remove this mod and check again.

Also if scripts can't equip on you items probably some mod don't allow it. Maybe this mod with enchantments.

Do you think maybe it's the fact that it was cleaned by tes5edit..... Maybe removed some of the scripts, ill try to remove all dd mods and re-install them to see. 

15 minutes ago, InfernoVictor said:

tes5edit..... Maybe removed some of the scripts

Tesedit can't remove a scripts. Scripts are outside of tesedit. In theory it can remove place where those scripts are called but i think it's fantasy.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:14 PM, InfernoVictor said:

Could you not find her bound in the cell after the 3 cages bound to some device furniture thats where i always find her and as you get closerto the cages it should start the quest chloe? 

I did finally find her, then spent way way way to long being a complete noob looking thru all the corpses and clicking the "ash pile" over and over searching for a "package".... Before noticing I already had "what she was missing" in my inventory (no clue at what point during the searching I looted it). So yeah, that happened, now I finally left the cave and proceeding to the next step in the quest.

Edited by Martok73
typo

After finishing "learning the ropes" for the Dollmaker she locked me in a "service belt".
How do I continue my services for her to eventually get rid of it?
There don't seem to be any dialog opions that further any work for her.

34 minutes ago, Tyrandi said:

service belt"

This is start of next quest - Supply and demand. Must be show up as new quest in Skyrim, if not something goes wrong, load a save before end ropes and try again. Also you need found Vekkel in Riften in this quest to continue this quest.

Please help, im having some weird problems. I updated to Cursed Loot 9.0 yesteday, and everything seemed fine. Ran Bodyslide, Generate and all. But now, some problems have appeared.

Problem 1: All the special collars wont appear. Slut, whore, striptease, cursed collar etc. They trigger, but wont appear on my character, nor in my inventory. Just stright up nothing.

Problem 2: Similar to problem 1, the other events wont trigger either. The only events that work, are the standard, flashbang, furnature, and bondage adventure.

Problem 3: Cursed Loot wont put any strightjackets and hobble-skirts on either myself, or my companion, even when set to 100%. They just put them in my inventory. Yokes, armbinders and cuffs all work fine, and gets put on my characters normally.

14 minutes ago, Comrade Flower said:

Please help, im having some weird problems. I updated to Cursed Loot 9.0 yesteday, and everything seemed fine. Ran Bodyslide, Generate and all. But now, some problems have appeared.

Problem 1: All the special collars wont appear. Slut, whore, striptease, cursed collar etc. They trigger, but wont appear on my character, nor in my inventory. Just stright up nothing.

Problem 2: Similar to problem 1, the other events wont trigger either. The only events that work, are the standard, flashbang, furnature, and bondage adventure.

Problem 3: Cursed Loot wont put any strightjackets and hobble-skirts on either myself, or my companion, even when set to 100%. They just put them in my inventory. Yokes, armbinders and cuffs all work fine, and gets put on my characters normally.

Start with the basics.

Did you start a new game when updating? Can't update on the same save where you had a previous version DCL installed before.

Do you have DD 5.0 or 5.1 installed?

44 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Start with the basics.

Did you start a new game when updating? Can't update on the same save where you had a previous version DCL installed before.

Do you have DD 5.0 or 5.1 installed?

Nevermind my post, Im an actual idiot. Turns out i missed 1 essential detail, which i have now fixed. Straight-jackets and hobble-skirts now lock me, and the collars show up once more.

I have an odd question...Is it possible to NOT disable Fast Travel at all? The MCM doesn't allow me to turn off the disable fast travel function completely, and I've spent several hours looking at DCL in xedit and can't find the setting. I'm not a big fan of anything that disables fast travel and if given the chance or option I always turn off anything that stops me from fast traveling, just not fun for me and annoying as hell when trying to test new mods and load order changes. So how do I stop DCL from disabling fast travel at all under any circumstances?

55 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

So how do I stop DCL from disabling fast travel at all under any circumstances?

There is no easy way for that, but it should be possible. I haven't tried this but i believe this is all you'd need to do; to edit and recompile a script file. Compiling scripts is not trivial and you could break things if you don't know what you're doing.

(Warning, you may need to do this again every time DCUR gets a new patch! Depends on if the library is changed. If you don't, the patch may not be compatible with your script override.)

In the scripts\source\dcur_library.psc you find at line 6247:

Spoiler

Function CheckFastTravel()
    ;Disable fast travel for various quests
    if dcumenu.FastTravelControl == 0 || libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyWord(dcur_kw_nofasttravel) || mcs.lbqs.lbqsquestrunning || mcs.cqs.IsRunning() || mcs.cicqs.IsRunning() || (dcumenu.collarquestnofasttravel &&  mcs.ccqs.cursedcollarquestrunning) || baqs.dcur_bondageadventurequestactive.GetValueInt() == 1 || mcs.yeqs.dcur_yokeerrandquestactive.GetValueInt() == 1 || (dcumenu.FastTravelControl == 1 && libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_Lockable))
        Game.EnableFastTravel(False)
    endif    
EndFunction

So if you absolutely always want fast travel to be enabled then change Game.EnableFastTravel(False) to Game.EnableFastTravel(True).

If you have other mods that you want to let disable fast travel then comment the line with ; at start

Edited by Zaflis