Probably a dumb Question but is their any chance of getting a (Female Only) Prison (maybe just a patch) for the guards to make them female rather than the off putting males if its not too much trouble i can just disable the prisons, Due to my sexuality i prefer females and females with a little extra but Male's are disabled in my game to attempt sex/rape with the player (dose not inculde NPC's)

Thought I had it fixed cause I played for several hours last night and this morning as well and a good portion of the evening but I just now got the "you appear to be running mods that edit tags of children" or whatever error again when i went to load a save. Pretty frustrating since its seemingly random

1 hour ago, webb71 said:

Thought I had it fixed cause I played for several hours last night and this morning as well and a good portion of the evening but I just now got the "you appear to be running mods that edit tags of children" or whatever error again when i went to load a save. Pretty frustrating since its seemingly random

I just ran fnis after uninstalling cursed loot and I got an error that there was an animation list. I went to check the folder and it looks like the animation list from the previous version was still there for some reason. Could that have been this issue?

edit: Yeah that file was from version 6.3 i think that was probably the issue lol

Edited by webb71
On 6/28/2021 at 8:54 AM, webb71 said:

I've been playing with that many animations on this pc for hundreds of hours so that can't be it. This only started happening when i updated to the new version. I am wondering if reverting back to the old version would fix it.

Capture.JPG.327c6e9638accf713ec8cbd406a7a697.JPG

As you can see there is a warning for 10000 limit animation. I don't know how your FNIS doing but as I said things may go wrong with just 1 more feather into a pile of stone.

I have a question...... Well questions... 

No. 1

Does the bound in skyrim quest end? If it does then how do you end it? 

No. 2

Most of the devices are clipping. I use the UUNP body and except for aradia's last stand, almost every device thats involved with the stomach clips through it so most of the high rise chastity belts and harnesses and corsets are clipping and i cant fix it and would appreciate some help. 

No. 3

When its time to equip things to my character some of them dont equip like the guard giving you a time locked belt or that message saying you realize you've been locked in to a collar or something or the plugs that should go with the chastity belt are not equipped. My biggest problem is that when a cursed loot event happens, not all of the item i recieve get equipped and no matter what straight jackets never get equipped on my character and i have no idea whats wrong so any help would be appreciated

No. 4

Universal keys never work, the free me button doesnt either so when devices get buggy on my character i have to start a new save. Someone help me

2 hours ago, InfernoVictor said:

Does the bound in skyrim quest end? If it does then how do you end it? 

It's left open for next DCL version updates and new quests

When its time to equip things to my character some of them dont equip like the guard giving you a time locked belt or that message saying you realize you've been locked in to a collar or something or the plugs that should go with the chastity belt are not equipped. My biggest problem is that when a cursed loot event happens, not all of the item i recieve get equipped and no matter what straight jackets never get equipped on my character and i have no idea whats wrong so any help would be appreciated

What you mean, don't equiped? Scripts failed equip, or you can't equip manually, what is symptoms? At this moment i can say probably you have some mod conflicts like noenchanments restrictions is incompatible with DD or you got some bugged devices into inventory, or ... something silly.

Universal keys never work,

Universal keys remove only basics restrains. Complicated restrains or quest restraints can't be removed by this. Also free me works only with no quest items and not remove a straitjackets by bug. To remove quest items you must select remove all nongeneretics restraints and then all DCL quest will be stopped and never start again.

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, InfernoVictor said:

No. 2

Most of the devices are clipping. I use the UUNP body and except for aradia's last stand, almost every device thats involved with the stomach clips through it so most of the high rise chastity belts and harnesses and corsets are clipping and i cant fix it and would appreciate some help.

Did you batch-build the devices in Bodyslide for the same body you are using? Did you check the box that sais "build morphs"? A wee bit of clipping is pretty normal, but when I get impregnated by a chaurus or dwemer automaton, even corset and chastity belt grow with my belly.

6 hours ago, InfernoVictor said:

No. 3

Are you using DD5.1 for DCL9.0? Is this a new install or did you update from older versions? If the latter, uninstall, clean the leftover mess by hand, reinstall. Mod managers tend to forget things, or having funny ideas about which files you need, and having a mixture of old and new script files is prone to go wrong.

Hello, I have 2 questions and they probably have been answered somewhere in the 1062 pages of this thread, but I honestly do not have several months to read every single page to find the answer before I continue playing, so I'm just going to ask. I just started using this mod about a few days ago and it works great, (using the SSE conversion), adds "flavor" and makes things interesting when adventuring, love it. But, I can't find Chloe to start the quest chain that is a part of DCL. I installed this into a save I've been playing for quite awhile so not a new game, and of course since it was mid-game the optional start from LAL was not used, so no instant quest start.

So question 1. where do I find Chloe to start the quest chain? and question 2. the slave trader that is in Riverwood won't sell me slaves, but offered to buy them from me, how do I capture slaves to sell to him and how do I make him sell me slaves for me to play with?

That's it, just 2 questions, love the mod, having alot of fun in the Whips and Chains Inn, especially loving the bound orgies, so much fun. Even been punching guards just to try out all the different "options" available with the crime and punishment parts, love it, haven't been sent to prison yet, gonna up the stakes abit and shoot a guard in the knee and see if that gets me "sent to jail" lol....

4 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Hello, I have 2 questions and they probably have been answered somewhere in the 1062 pages of this thread, but I honestly do not have several months to read every single page to find the answer before I continue playing, so I'm just going to ask. I just started using this mod about a few days ago and it works great, (using the SSE conversion), adds "flavor" and makes things interesting when adventuring, love it. But, I can't find Chloe to start the quest chain that is a part of DCL. I installed this into a save I've been playing for quite awhile so not a new game, and of course since it was mid-game the optional start from LAL was not used, so no instant quest start.

So question 1. where do I find Chloe to start the quest chain? and question 2. the slave trader that is in Riverwood won't sell me slaves, but offered to buy them from me, how do I capture slaves to sell to him and how do I make him sell me slaves for me to play with?

That's it, just 2 questions, love the mod, having alot of fun in the Whips and Chains Inn, especially loving the bound orgies, so much fun. Even been punching guards just to try out all the different "options" available with the crime and punishment parts, love it, haven't been sent to prison yet, gonna up the stakes abit and shoot a guard in the knee and see if that gets me "sent to jail" lol....

helgan keep, not sure how it works if not using vanilla start but assume you can poke around and find out, riverwood trader is a kind of janky kind of old feature so reasonably certain if you force a hostile character into dbno then press square on them you get a pop up with enslaving options.

10 minutes ago, green365 said:

helgan keep, not sure how it works if not using vanilla start but assume you can poke around and find out, riverwood trader is a kind of janky kind of old feature so reasonably certain if you force a hostile character into dbno then press square on them you get a pop up with enslaving options.

Cool, I'll check out the keep, thank you. Clarification tho, what is dbno? Is it possible to ever be able to buy slaves from them for my pleasure? Or can I only sell them once I find out what dbno is?

so this seemed like the place for it because DCL has a bunch of actually useful devices a player might actively want and i was inspired by butt torch or whatever that mod is:

blindfold of detect life

iron plug (lamp)

jeweled piercings (headlights)

etc...

maybe the sneaky stilletos already exist but the enchantment descriptions on most DCL sets is vague at best and just thought i'd throw my two cents in case it is just as simple as glueing an emitter onto the nif for devious hands free lighting.

I'm still trying to deal with problems in my game I have been removing mods that won't load their mcm menus like MME and removing large complicated mods like dibella sisters mod. When I use the console command coc qasmoke from the title screen, all my mods with mcm will load their mcm menus including DCL and deviously enslaved continued but when I try to start a new game normally I get no mcm for DCL or deviously enslaved continued. I am using LAL mod and DCL LAL addons. I don't know if the problem is solely DCL and the changes over the last six months doing this or is it the baka mods I have installed like HH and others not getting along with deviously enslaved continued. 

I tried doing the coc qasmoke thing and letting everything load, save restart and load that save and then quit to title screen then start a new game normally that didn't work either. 

Anyone having the same or similar trouble with these mods?

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

where do I find Chloe to start the quest chain? and question 2. the slave trader that is in Riverwood won't sell me slaves

1) Chloe in Helgen. But if you ar ein mid game, then You already complete Chloe quest and there no Chloe. Also it's highly not recommend update DCL in middle game from previous version. Need new game or clear save where no DD and DCL present.

2) Slave trader not sell a slaves, you can sell a slaves to him.  To capture women slaves:

1) enable combat surrender and hit wonems. There is chance to surrender. Not hit second time after surrend or dialogue is spoiled and she start attack again

2) Hit enemies with Dollmaker's sword. One hit put on womens restraints and she surrender. The sane about second hit

3) Hit enemies with Dollmaker sell spell "Touch of control" (works on women guards too, but those can't sell to trader) The same about second hit.

2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

hen start a new game normally that didn't work either. 

For DCL there is official solution from Kimy:

If DCL MCM not show up:

1) Start new game in LAL cell. Not move, not change view just wait, enter in MCM and exit.

2) Wait minute or more (depends on your PC and mod count). If still not then:

3) Exit to Skyrim main menu. Not in desktop. Just left in memory information about mod initialize.

4) Start new game again. Now DCL MCM must show up. If still not, then mod conflict or too many mods with MCM.

Edited by Elsidia
21 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Wait, you said there might be too many mods with an MCM menu? I had no idea there was some kind of limit on MCM menu. What is the max number? is this a LE only thing?

There's a WIP mod to allow up to 1143 MCMs. I didn't care for it, but it might be something to check out. Default SkyUI limit is 128 MCMs. The limit applies to LE and SE.

There's an older version of the same mod to take it to 254, but the mod author said there were some bugs in it. It was mentioned in the thread linked above. Below is the download for the older version.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71185-so-skyui-mcm-has-a-128-mods-registration-limit/?do=findComment&comment=1858607

9 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Well uh, 128 limit is way more than enough for me I probably have a few dozen or less total mods that have an MCM. I couldn't imagine configuring 128 MCM menus every time I start a new game.

So, this is what kimy recommended for the MCM not populating - pretty much what elsidia suggested:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
 1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.

As requested, reposting from DCL SE (unsure if this affects LE as well, but probably):

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think it's being triggered correctly, with SendModEvent("dcur-triggerrubberdoll").  You might ask on the DCL support discussion about what is supposed to happen with that one.

14 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just tested this - I get the same results when triggering the Rubber Doll quest.

So as Hexbolt8 said, this should be reported to Kimy, as a Slave Gag is definitely not the start of the Rubber Doll quest.

It seems like there's a bug in DCL that's causing SimpleSlavery to trigger another event instead of the actual Rubber Doll questline.  When SimpleSlavery triggers that event, you instead wake up in the woods with just a slave gag on - which is pretty easy to get out of, if you have the keys.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

So, this is what kimy recommended for the MCM not populating - pretty much what elsidia suggested:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
 1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.

Well dam this worked, I had a save from the LAL room already though without DCL loaded so I loaded that save then quit to title screen then started a new game again and it all worked. Now I have to figure out why HH and the other babo mod don't do a dam thing unless I poke and prod the debug menus.

I just tried what another user above said about the rubber doll collar option with simple slavery. Ended up in the woods with only the slave gag on. My character got dropped in riften so I ran around to that area near sarethi farm the start of the captured princess quest and noticed the npcs for that quest were standing t posed and were considered dead although floating slightly in the air. Kinda looked like a scene from the CK like something wasn't cleaning that up since the option wasn't chosen. 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:47 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you batch-build the devices in Bodyslide for the same body you are using? Did you check the box that sais "build morphs"? A wee bit of clipping is pretty normal, but when I get impregnated by a chaurus or dwemer automaton, even corset and chastity belt grow with my belly.

Are you using DD5.1 for DCL9.0? Is this a new install or did you update from older versions? If the latter, uninstall, clean the leftover mess by hand, reinstall. Mod managers tend to forget things, or having funny ideas about which files you need, and having a mixture of old and new script files is prone to go wrong.

I did batch build, i did not check the build morphs box cause i read somewhere especially for UUNP outfits that it messes up a couple of things. Ill try to post some screenshots later on. 

Also im using DCL 9.0, it is a new install and i did select uunp when i installed it through ModOrganizer2, if its important

On 6/30/2021 at 12:34 PM, Elsidia said:

It's left open for next DCL version updates and new quests

What you mean, don't equiped? Scripts failed equip, or you can't equip manually, what is symptoms? At this moment i can say probably you have some mod conflicts like noenchanments restrictions is incompatible with DD or you got some bugged devices into inventory, or ... something silly.

Universal keys remove only basics restrains. Complicated restrains or quest restraints can't be removed by this. Also free me works only with no quest items and not remove a straitjackets by bug. To remove quest items you must select remove all nongeneretics restraints and then all DCL quest will be stopped and never start again.

It's probably script fails cause when i equip those added devices they equip just fine, i dont think thats the case and it doesnt occur consistently just every now and then. 

What i meant is universal keys get consumed but restraints never get unlocked no matter if they are generic or those named ones like the choker or something like that, at this point idk what's the problem. 

18 minutes ago, InfernoVictor said:

they equip just fine,

What is fine?

For me fine is - press on item, shows up equip menu, press lock on and then on you appears device. Next time when you press it unequip menu shows up.

I hope you don't have noenchanment restriction mod - it's mess up with equip items very fast.

If devices equips without menus and not show up on you, that means there is broken scripts or maybe you have bugged rendered device into inventory (at least i found those in my game)

About universal key - there can be 2 versions: broken scripts - it's happens when you have many keys in inventory, to fix it need got next universal key and use immediately. And it will work after time (scripts need to found devices and remove it)

Second version you have on specifics DCL items, what's can't be removed by universal key. Give me a few examples (full name of device or console id) - i can check those devices and say it can be removed or not. 

Also we can speak long time without real facts and nothing got in result. You say - not working. I say - working. I don't have a proof that's isn't work, but you don't give me proof that it's not work.