I am confused.  The front page for this says DDa (3.0), DDi (4.2), and DDx (4.2) are required.  However, there is a new version of DD (5.0) that seems to include DDa, DDi, and DDx.  For DCL 8.5, do I use the all-in-one DD 5.0, or do I use the separate mods?  Or should I just use beta 9.2 or whatever it is with DD 5.0?  If so, what is the latest version of DCL I should use.

As of now, due to the gag bug, I replaced the separate DD files with 5.0 and reinstalled DCL 8.5 over the top, but that seems to have broken DCL, with the rape feature and collar restrictions not working.

Please advise.

Find the v9 beta2 on previous pages from this thread and get it running since it has many fixes.

My game freezes for almost a second every four or five seconds and it only seems to happen when my character is aroused beyond 25? I have SLAredux installed. I don't remember my game doing this last year or before I installed v9 beta of DCL.

48 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

My game freezes for almost a second every four or five seconds and it only seems to happen when my character is aroused beyond 25? I have SLAredux installed. I don't remember my game doing this last year or before I installed v9 beta of DCL.

Frequent body morphing could do something like that. Do you have Dragonborn in Distress or Corruption maybe? They should have MCM where you can change their update frequency, and not set it too low.

16 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

I have resisted asking this for as long as possible, but after spending 4 ACTUAL days combing through the country-side around Riften ... can somebody give me a small clue where to look for the Bandits so I can move on with the DCL Supply and Demand quest?  Maybe, which direction I should go from Riften and a general idea of when I've gone too far?  I really love the Devious mods but a quest that says look in caves, mines, and strongholds is basically like saying ... it's somewhere in Skyrim!

Any clues would be GREATLY appreciated.

I got that lost shipment in Broken Helm hollow. It is small cave dungeon south-east from Riften

9 hours ago, cycl0ps said:

I am confused.  The front page for this says DDa (3.0), DDi (4.2), and DDx (4.2) are required.  However, there is a new version of DD (5.0) that seems to include DDa, DDi, and DDx.  For DCL 8.5, do I use the all-in-one DD 5.0, or do I use the separate mods?  Or should I just use beta 9.2 or whatever it is with DD 5.0?  If so, what is the latest version of DCL I should use.

As of now, due to the gag bug, I replaced the separate DD files with 5.0 and reinstalled DCL 8.5 over the top, but that seems to have broken DCL, with the rape feature and collar restrictions not working.

Please advise.

Front page is outdated. Use beta2 with DD 5.0 (I think it is even a requirment), it works. 8.5 should work as well, but I haven't tried

@KimyPotential glitch in beta2. 

Sometimes Chloe get stuck at the start of her quest. After player gets her key and frees her something like this happens: 

she is free -> her shackles appear again for a second -> she is free again 

Now when it stops here everything is fine, but from time to time shackles reappear once again and she gets stack like this. Player can interact with her the normal way, but she won't move from her cell, won't teleport to player's location after escaping Helgen and her inventory only consists of single hunter bow. It is like game treats her as free and imprisoned at the same time

9 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

No I don't have those mods installed. I noticed there are a lot of other arousal mods here do any of those mods work better than SLAredux?

As i said i don't think any SLA* mod is anything other than lightweight mod. It's the other mods that use it as dependency that do other things after reading the arousal value. You might find some clues in your papyrus log.

20 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

An idea for an alternate method to accomplish DCL quest objectives like that is to agree to do something like public humiliation aka getting zaz walked around town, laughed at and screwed by npcs while some npc runs off to fetch the thing for you. Agree to some horny npc demands about spanking you in front of everyone in the local inn and parading you around town in restrictive stuff forcing you to have short convos about how much you just luv npc so and so's junk or whatever until that thing kimmy sent ya finally arrives.

Sounds much better than trying to hobble past a bunch of bears and spiders and things for many hours.

Wish I had the slightest clue how to make this happen!

On 1/31/2021 at 5:58 PM, Robmonster13 said:

I have resisted asking this for as long as possible, but after spending 4 ACTUAL days combing through the country-side around Riften ... can somebody give me a small clue where to look for the Bandits so I can move on with the DCL Supply and Demand quest?  Maybe, which direction I should go from Riften and a general idea of when I've gone too far?  I really love the Devious mods but a quest that says look in caves, mines, and strongholds is basically like saying ... it's somewhere in Skyrim!

Any clues would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have to admit that I did not like that part of the quest - not only are you hobbled but a lot of things can one-shot you since you are wearing no armor and not able to dodge. So what I did was, I went to bnroken helm hollow (it is reasonably close to Riften), killed the bandits, saved the game in front of the boss chest, then opened it - and when the stolen suff was not in the chest I reloaded the game and opened the chest again, until the stolen stuff finally appeared.

It is cheesy but at that moment I just had enough of walking slowly from one place to another, since the all the previous quests had a lot of slowly walking in various states of bondage. At some point using the same gameplay mechanism gets repetitive and even though it looks nice my reaction was a profound "meh" because I felt it was just "more of the same". I feel like from all DCL quest that I have played up to now, this is the one that would profit most from somehow mixing up the gameplay mechanisms.

To be fair I very much enjoyed the other parts of the quest. The cleanup part was short enough that it is basically a nice relaxing stroll (also I appreciate that you placed more dirt in Riften than just the amount required, such that we can miss some and still succeed @Kimy), and while the burger quest was rather silly it was a good mental puzzle thinking about where I could find the ingredients close to Riften (luckily I was not attacked while gathering them).

Sooo people...did anyone here had a bug regarding Dagonar prison where when you ask guards/warden for sex they say their lines and nothing happens(I mean it happens on the console part...it starts the animation and then it reads them as creatures(bunch of things from cf start to appear :D ).To clarify,while im doing the daily routine everything goes 20/10(even scenes happen as they are supposed to),but when I ask them directly all goes bonkers . ?

@Kimy I've got a question about how self-bondage works.  Under the consequences tab, in the uncontrollably lust section.  Does "max devices to equip" control the max number of devices per event (ex:  for min=1, max=3.  3 events will equip between 3 and 9 devices) or does it control the max number of devices that can be equipped via self bondage (ex.  I'm currently locked in 5 devices.  If max=4, no more devices will be equiped.  If max=8, 3 more devices can be equiped)?  Or does it kind of do both? 

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

It's rare event. I suppose it must trigger, if you wear some rubber suit. For me it's start triggering a lot when i got on rubber suit from "Trapped in rubber" mod.

Unlikely, considering this:

Trapped in Rubber - is using custom restraints not compatible with DD in general. Furthermore, Cursed Loot's shock collars will view TiR's catsuit as clothing, resulting in certain death. Solution: Make sure you're not wearing any Cursed Loot items before you start the quest and suspend Cursed Loot while playing it.

I really am curious about triggering that feature more often though

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Probably you need wear unmodified armors and not from other mods (DCL armors not count too) When i wear DCL armors no one time it's trigger.

I were always non-DCL armor and it happens very rarely. I don't think it's the trigger point.

@Kimy Can you explain how this feature works?

Hey, quick question, does the Spike Suit have another/different name ingame? I try to spawn it using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905 which lets me explore and see all items in the mods, but for some reason it can't find the Spike Suit, it shows perfectly on BodySlide tho (see pic related) so IDK if its on my end or what, I'm using the latest stable version of DD plus I don't have any other big mod that may create issues.

0e31436d404ff50ba26cc27454f51786.png

17 minutes ago, bigpineapple said:

Hey, quick question, does the Spike Suit have another/different name ingame? I try to spawn it using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905 which lets me explore and see all items in the mods, but for some reason it can't find the Spike Suit, it shows perfectly on BodySlide tho (see pic related) so IDK if its on my end or what, I'm using the latest stable version of DD plus I don't have any other big mod that may create issues.

0e31436d404ff50ba26cc27454f51786.png

I think I've never seen it in game either.

I am not sure, since I didn't check, but an explanation could be it wasn't implemented in the esp yet.

6 minutes ago, carma4ever said:

I was able to use the spikeball suite after downloading from different site. Not sure if I can share link here, but you can google SpikeBall Latex Outfit skyrim and it's the first result.

Will check, thanks.

43 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I think I've never seen it in game either.

I am not sure, since I didn't check, but an explanation could be it wasn't implemented in the esp yet.

That solves it I guess, I went crazy looking for it.

I think I am experiencing a glitch with the initial steps of the Chloe quest. I agreed to find the key to her restraint pole, so off I went looking for it. Now it's been some time since I last tried this quest line that I forgot where the key was located (and forgot to check the quest marker), and ended up finding the note first.

So obviously, finding the note progressed one part of the quest, but then I remembered that I am missing part of the quest and located the key in the lockbox. Except the quest stage for the key didn't progress and I can't unlock Chloe from her restraints. Trying to talk to Chloe only gives, "I need you to follow me" which obviously doesn't work.

Am I going to have to reload from the save I made before interacting with Chloe the first time, or is there a way to fix this?