3 hours ago, matej02cz said:

hello in version 8.5 my game she gave all the equipment but not in version 9.0 V2 someone doesn't know how to fix it

I assume that you're talking about v9.0 beta 2 not working as intended, whereas v8.5 worked without flaw.

Unfortunately, v9 needs a lot of attention before it runs smoothly. You will need to start a new game (and if you don't want to do the Chloe quest in Helgen, start with Live Another Life) Wait for all other MCMs to load, this might take up to five minutes, depending how many mods you have installed. Save (a real, hard save) Exit to Mainmenu (not to Desktop!) Resume game. Wait another two minutes - now the MCM (and the mod) should have loaded. If not, do the Save-Exit-Resume routine a second time.

38 minutes ago, matej02cz said:

Hello, I'll try to explain again
in version 8.5 it gave me a whole set of restrictions when looting, but in version 9.0 B2 the game doesn't give me a whole set of restrictions so I wonder if it's a bug in me or in mode

Probably MCM settings or unmet conditions. The mod's MCM is really long and detailed but it is very advised to read everything in there and set it to your liking

@Kimy

i have a suggestion for a feature in the MCM, which is a set all to 0 and one to set all to default button.

the reason i am asking is, when i start a game via AS:LAL i set all the settings to 0 so that it doesnt try to equip items right at the begining. and doing each setting manually only takes a few seconds, but having an all 0/default click feature would be, IMO, a nice feature to have.

5 hours ago, matej02cz said:

Hello, I'll try to explain it again
in version 8.5 the game gave me a whole set of restrictions when looting, but in version 9.0 B2 the game doesn't give me a whole set of restrictions so I wonder if it's a bug in me or in mode

Looting have 2 outcome:

1. U found DD items in container. This i think even in 8.5 still have a very low chance to give you a full set. They usually contain 1 or 2 items only.

2. U get equipped with DD items (trap event) then it is depend on your MCM setting. If u select full bondage then u got full. If u select arouse setting then the more arouse u have the more items u get. There are some more mcm option there affect the outcome of DCL trap event that u should check carefully.

1 hour ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Bug Report: When using he "free me" option occasionally it will miss some devices. In particular it misses plugs and clit piercings frequently.

Using Beta 2.

U used free me in DCL mcm or DD mcm? My PC need 2 minute to fully unequipped all items with that free me option. Also some event unequipped all items like Cursed Collar ending also left some item behind (sometime, maybe because of script lag and it got terminated by others). I always have to save before doing anything like that.

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

U used free me in DCL mcm or DD mcm? My PC need 2 minute to fully unequipped all items with that free me option. Also some event unequipped all items like Cursed Collar ending also left some item behind (sometime, maybe because of script lag and it got terminated by others). I always have to save before doing anything like that.

Same with the lucky bondage quest response with merchants removing all your bindings. It once took Hulda in the Bannered Mare more than 4 minutes to remove all the stuff since the conversation ended (and in the first minute nothing happened at all). Standing completely still helps, and oddly enough opening the inventory menu seems to help to (but DON'T click on any bondage item whatsoever).

So this isn’t a bug report or anything just something that mildly amused me. During the Queen Sarah quest we discover that King Elrik made the chastity gear to keep Sarah from having sex in order to keep her “pure.” But he also rigs the collar to punish her if she wears clothes too. So he’s basically forcing his daughter from the age of 19 onward to go practically naked unless she’s wearing a rubber suit underneath. What kind of weirdo does that. Yes yes, I know, just shut up and enjoy the content. ?

Never heard of that mod. I have no idea if there is ANY place still left in Skyrim one can place even a relatively small piece of furniture without it clashing with somebody's mod. Remember how Veldarius placed the Captured Dreams store literally in the middle of nowhere to avoid clashes, and it STILL clashed with other mods?

If people have a suggestions for a better spot for the pillories, I can of course move them. I just have very little hope that I can avoid clashes altogether. Particularly not in a city.

20 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Never heard of that mod. I have no idea if there is ANY place still left in Skyrim one can place even a relatively small piece of furniture without it clashing with somebody's mod. Remember how Veldarius placed the Captured Dreams store literally in the middle of nowhere to avoid clashes, and it STILL clashed with other mods?

If people have a suggestions for a better spot for the pillories, I can of course move them. I just have very little hope that I can avoid clashes altogether. Particularly not in a city.

It's a great little mod that adds small stalls to places like Rorikstead, Dragon Bridge and ... Morthal. Not a big deal. Heck, it might not be available any more.

All right, just to let everybody who reported bugs since the release of Beta 2 know that I should have transferred all these bugs to my "Fix This!!!" list now, and I will process them for the next release. Thanks for reporting the issues! :)

On 1/22/2021 at 6:48 AM, twsnider1138 said:

@Kimy this may already be in the works for DCUR 9 but can you have the rope master in Markarth arrange a ride back to dawn stat like Nazeem did please? I’m trying the second beta version and I still can’t get the public carriage outside markarth to take me to dawnstar even after I managed to jump into the back of it. I did manage to work around it this time by enabling God mode, which disables over encumbrances, to be able to fast travel rather than having to COC or Player Move To. Thank you as always for the hard work to you and the team.

I had the same problem.  I can pay the carriage driver but I can't get into the carriage.  Arranging for transport would make sense because the rope master would want his work to make it back to the Dollmaster undamaged.

Just want to check if DCL 9 beta 2 is running properly with my save file (I replaced the previous beta)

Is Whip and Chain Inn quest suppose to start right after Supply and Demand is completed? If yes, then everything works (well, almost, couldn't leave the damn inn in Markarth after completing all Rope master requests and he tied my character and Chloe up so Dollmaker can see his work. Bypassed this bug with console command teleport to Dawnstar)

@Kimy not a bug report but a future request please. Can you please give Chloe the option to get some revenge on the Godzilla-Born and Domme her for a bit like Sasha can? It seems only fair to let her get even for all the times I’ve told her to get her big fat cow butt out of my way. Or when I make her carry the heavy stuff. ?

oh and Julius Tullis is still showing as essential at the end of bound queen, meaning I can’t kill him for the key and have to use pickpocketing.

6 hours ago, Kharos said:

I am playing for quite some time with beta 2. I have found a lot of keys, but not a single furniture key. Is that expected?

Could be that I simply haven't added them to the drop list yet. I will check! :)

Ok, is there a way to make Chloe not two shot everything (outside sending her away or making her wait in front of every dungeon/fort/hideout)? :D I rised game diff to Master, assaulted one of forts near Dawnstar and she still clears it by herself. I am level 6 so far and it is rather hard to level up any combat stats when I can't really fight anything cause she kills enemies way to quickly. Also, I have some slavery mods active and it would be kind of fun to have her as fellow damsell in case of getting captured, but it is rather impossible when she is one woman army.

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I havent found anything to this topic, so i just ask. About the Universalkey. It would be nice , to either make it removable (via MCM) from the droplist, or let the Dollmaker handle it like the other keys when making her your Keyholder. Thx for all your hard work Kimy, regards

Good point. Keyholders should probably safekeep that one!

What does one do when in solstheim you get hit with the bondage adventure quest while looting a dungeon, end up back in skyrim restrained and with no marker apparent to guide you to the blacksmith to release you? First time it happened to me, I am using dcl 8.3 (according to nmm but this may not be correct).