Bug Report: beta 2: With merciful Dungeons selected I just got equipped with a "Black Leather Straitjacket Dress"... that is the worst restraint ... kimy how could you :(

Another Bug Beta 2 as well: Sometimes cursed loot events over equip devices. Such as here where 4 piercings and 2 collars where added to the inventory.

ScreenShot106.png

On 1/27/2021 at 5:20 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Unfortunately, v9 needs a lot of attention before it runs smoothly. You will need to start a new game (and if you don't want to do the Chloe quest in Helgen, start with Live Another Life) Wait for all other MCMs to load, this might take up to five minutes, depending how many mods you have installed. Save (a real, hard save) Exit to Mainmenu (not to Desktop!) Resume game. Wait another two minutes - now the MCM (and the mod) should have loaded. If not, do the Save-Exit-Resume routine a second time.

i think, it need to mark a BIG RED LETTER and pick up to top of all)))

19 hours ago, Aerth said:

Ok, is there a way to make Chloe not two shot everything (...) ?

The one thing that comes to mind is, give her an iron dagger, maybe some crap armour, but nothing else.

To level up yourself, do some smithing, sell that junk, and use the money to pay trainers to help you with melee weapons.

Oh, as I am writing in this thread: My char was raped lately, the attacker patted her down for all my keys I still carried, screen blacked out - I was still in the same spot, had a chance to kill that bugger - and he had all my keys in his inventory. ? If I remember correctly, in v8.5 the keys went "poof" and were gone, that was a nice surprise to have them all back!

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The one thing that comes to mind is, give her an iron dagger, maybe some crap armour, but nothing else.

To level up yourself, do some smithing, sell that junk, and use the money to pay trainers to help you with melee weapons.

Oh, as I am writing in this thread: My char was raped lately, the attacker patted her down for all my keys I still carried, screen blacked out - I was still in the same spot, had a chance to kill that bugger - and he had all my keys in his inventory. ? If I remember correctly, in v8.5 the keys went "poof" and were gone, that was a nice surprise to have them all back!

I think it was always so. If your keys are removed by a rapist or by a person that binds you, he will hold onto them for a long while.

Though since we mention it, maybe it would be more immersive that hitting an aggressor right after being raped will break the grace period in which he doesn't find back. Feels kinda wierd when a master necromancer just stands there and "what do you think you are doing" until death XD

On 1/28/2021 at 1:26 PM, twsnider1138 said:

So this isn’t a bug report or anything just something that mildly amused me. During the Queen Sarah quest we discover that King Elrik made the chastity gear to keep Sarah from having sex in order to keep her “pure.” But he also rigs the collar to punish her if she wears clothes too. So he’s basically forcing his daughter from the age of 19 onward to go practically naked unless she’s wearing a rubber suit underneath. What kind of weirdo does that. Yes yes, I know, just shut up and enjoy the content. ?

I just got to that part of the quest too, having to find 5 pages. I am wondering if this is on purpose @Kimy or if it is just because that enchantment is inherited from slave collars? Not being able to wear armor while having to clear various dungeons is rather annoying...

[Edit] Also actual bug report: Looking at the magic effects in-game, the source of the effects shows up as <Missing Name>.

[Edit 2] Ok, never mind, I can see that it is on purpose in dcur_clocktickScript.psc. Is it on purpose that the effect also triggers for most catsuits? That caught me off-guard. 

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I gave her Steel dagger and she stopped being killing machine even on Adept diff while wearing Diabella's robes (the one you get during Rope master quest) :) Had trouble clearing that fort I mentioned. 

Though looks like I will need to start fresh anyway, my current save file has Whip and Chain inaccesible, infinity loading screen every time. Checked on fresh save and inn kind of works (meaning I can get in after 3-4 attempts)

Hi I recently installed some mods.  Im not sure which one of them is conflicting with cursed loot. Now when cursed loot flashbang triggers after looting container, it only adds ankle chain, arm and leg cuff into my inventory.

'tie me up' in the mcm menu is not working as well.  Anyone know the solutions for this? no problems regarding equiping device normally though.

Hi is there a way I could partially or entirely turn off the dcl outcomes for crime. I do not use the prison from dcl but I use other mods that depend on being able to get a bounty and needing to pay it off before you can do other stuff (Sl survival for instantce)

I could not find an option for it in the mcm and did not find an answer in the FAQ but if this has been answered before I am really sorry.

TLDR: I want to be able to clear my bounty with the guards.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, yerinimo said:

Hi I recently installed some mods.  Im not sure which one of them is conflicting with cursed loot. Now when cursed loot flashbang triggers after looting container, it only adds ankle chain, arm and leg cuff into my inventory.

'tie me up' in the mcm menu is not working as well.  Anyone know the solutions for this? no problems regarding equiping device normally though.

Same issue here. 'tie me up' only adds multiple arm and leg cuffs. Last time I had this problem it was caused by iEquip. However, I am not using iEquip now and same problem occurs on DCL 9.0 Beta 2 while DCL 8.5 works fine

3 hours ago, yerinimo said:

25 minutes ago, joshualeex said:

ame issue here. 'tie me up' only adds multiple arm and leg cuffs. Last time I had this problem it was caused by iEquip. However, I am not using iEquip now and same problem occurs on DCL 9.0 Beta 2 while DCL 8.5 works fine

Do you have a mod called "No Enchantment Restrictions" installed? This mod causes some sort of bug during events that equip multiple devices on your character. I've had this issue once, but managed to figure the problem. The only solution to fix this as far as i know is removing that mod. 

55 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Do you have a mod called "No Enchantment Restrictions" installed? This mod causes some sort of bug during events that equip multiple devices on your character. I've had this issue once, but managed to figure the problem. The only solution to fix this as far as i know is removing that mod. 

I don't have this mod and I have the same problem

On 1/29/2021 at 11:11 PM, qawsedrftg765 said:

Bug Report: beta 2: With merciful Dungeons selected I just got equipped with a "Black Leather Straitjacket Dress"... that is the worst restraint ... kimy how could you :(

Another Bug Beta 2 as well: Sometimes cursed loot events over equip devices. Such as here where 4 piercings and 2 collars where added to the inventory.

ScreenShot106.png

Haha, how rude of me! :D

What happened is that the feature prevents wrist restraints from getting equipped. The SJs however, aren't wrist restraints. They are classified as "suits"...which in this case also happen to restrain your wrists. Haha!

Yes, yes, I will fix it! :D

13 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Bug Report: Nothing seems to remove the "Ultra Tight straitjacket" I tried both versions of the "free me" and even the "remove heavy bondage" from Devious Followers. Using Beta 2

I forgot to add this device to the 'free-me' feature, yes. Will add it!

I have resisted asking this for as long as possible, but after spending 4 ACTUAL days combing through the country-side around Riften ... can somebody give me a small clue where to look for the Bandits so I can move on with the DCL Supply and Demand quest?  Maybe, which direction I should go from Riften and a general idea of when I've gone too far?  I really love the Devious mods but a quest that says look in caves, mines, and strongholds is basically like saying ... it's somewhere in Skyrim!

Any clues would be GREATLY appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In any cave boss ornate chest by random.

Thanks.  That helps a little.  I was figuring it was random but was hoping there might be a general radius.  I've gone through everything that I've been able to find out to               Honeystrand Cave, which is quite the walk from Riften ... when you're wearing a hobble-maids dress.

An idea for an alternate method to accomplish DCL quest objectives like that is to agree to do something like public humiliation aka getting zaz walked around town, laughed at and screwed by npcs while some npc runs off to fetch the thing for you. Agree to some horny npc demands about spanking you in front of everyone in the local inn and parading you around town in restrictive stuff forcing you to have short convos about how much you just luv npc so and so's junk or whatever until that thing kimmy sent ya finally arrives.

Sounds much better than trying to hobble past a bunch of bears and spiders and things for many hours.

24 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Sooooooo glad this game has console commands:-)

I have no idea, what you are talking about, stranger! ?

21 minutes ago, Robmonster13 said:

Thanks.  That helps a little.  I was figuring it was random but was hoping there might be a general radius.  I've gone through everything that I've been able to find out to               Honeystrand Cave, which is quite the walk from Riften ... when you're wearing a hobble-maids dress.

Uhmm, yes. You might want to learn the most useful console commands to help with these quests, which are "enablefasttravel 1" and "player.setav speedmult 150"

And for the way back to Dawnstar from Markarth use "coc" (sorry, I don't know the location name of the Dollmarker's Shop by heart) ?

Exactly, imagine never having to touch the console because you are having too much fun watching your char get spanked and humiliated in public while progressing through the mod content? Getting stuck for the millionth time on some tiny lump of land mesh while trying to go all the way across the game map is not sexually deviant or seksy. I guess it would be considered sexually tedious?