8 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

Hi, just jumping onto this thread.  First, I want to say this is a very amusing mod, and I appreciate the amount of creativity that went into all of it. 

Unfortunately, my game has been having a lot of issues with crashing while using this mod. I haven't been able to find an appropriate thread for support with this, so if anyone can help direct me to it I would be much obliged.

I did have it working for a while, and I have all of the requirements.  FNIS recognizes it and bodyslide successfully batch builds. But now the problem has progressed with each new game to the point where I can't get through Helgen. Immediately after starting the Chloe Quest, any time I attempt to save, the game crashes and closes out.  I interact with any chests and the same thing happens.   I've got papyrus logs but I can't figure out the issue. The only solution that has worked so far is disabling the mod and playing without all its content which is a shame.  I would love to find a solution that would allow me to keep playing with it. 

Everyone started with the first post ;)

There are so many things that could have gone bad with your setup, I don't have an idea where to start.

1. do you have any mod to make the wobbling Skyrim engine a little more reliable? Crash fixes? Unofficial skyrim patches? One tweak? If not: Google them, install them read the manual.

2. did you have a look to your loadorder? I'm not a fan of Loot, because it is only reliable with this many mods, but for a starter, lookup the internet for Loot, read the manual, tweak your loadorder. There are better ways to sort your loadorder, but not, if you are a beginner.

3. Do you use a modmanger? Which one? Overwriting mods in the right order is essential for a stable game.

A decent modding guide can be found here. Took only the words Skyrim modding in my search engine to find it.

Please don't be dissapointed with me lecturing you a little bit. Your post does read like you just started modding Skyrim and without a more detailed discription of your problem noone is able to help you.

We do need at least a load order, which other mods maybe interfere your mod installation, maybe an error log... etc.

"my game is crashing while using this mod" is, to be honest, the most worse error discription you can give, BUT your are not the first one starting like that... I think I did, too ;)

Keep on trying and... read every manual about modding Skyrim you can lay your hand on. The more you read, the more you can tweak your game stable.

regards

Rogwar

On 2/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, Hirato said:

I'm doing Leon's quest right now, and after going into the changing room, I'm not getting any of the restraints, only the Note.
I am on SE though, and these might be a bit old since they're from Beta 2...

judging from the source though...

pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_anklechains, 1)
        pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_armcuffs, 1)
        pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_corset, 1)
        pl.additem(dcslave.dcur_leon_ustolfnote, 1)       

I suspect it's meant to be dcslave, not dcmenu.

It is the same in beta 3, just checked, Kimy will likely fix this next version :)

Bug report, 

I am using version 9.0 beta 3 and on the events tab, I put all weights to 0 except the Rubber Doll Quest and set that to 100.

Instead of the Rubber Doll Quest I get the Slave Gag.

I decided to test putting everything to 0 and the event I wanted to 100 to see if other choices were affected and got the following results.

Standard Items = worked.

Furniture = worked

Cursed Collar = worked

Flash-Bang Grenades = worked

Gas Trap = worked

High Security Items when you increase the minimum number of devices from 2

Strip Tease Collar = worked

Slave Collar = worked

Slut Collar = worked

Whore Collar = worked

Slave Gag = worked

Shock Boots = worked

Slave Chastity Belt = worked

Full Slave set = worked

Heavy Head Harness = worked

Ultra Tight Straitjacket = worked

Rubber Suit Set = worked

Exhibitionist Suit Set = worked

A Damsel in Distress = worked

Rubber Doll Quest= Slave Gag was equipped.

Self Bondage Gas Trap = worked

Bondage Adventure Quest = worked

Tentacle Parasite = worked

Chain Harness = worked

Aradia Living Harness = worked

Aradia Rouge Set = worked

Estrus attack = worked

Estrus plant attack = nothing happenend

SD Enslavement = seemed to work.  I tested this in a cleared dungeon.

SD Spriggan = nothing happened.

Simple Slavery = worked.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

Bug report, 

I am using version 9.0 beta 3 and on the events tab, I put all weights to 0 except the Rubber Doll Quest and set that to 100.

Instead of the Rubber Doll Quest I get the Slave Gag.

I decided to test putting everything to 0 and the event I wanted to 100 to see if other choices were affected and got the following results.

Standard Items = worked.

Furniture = worked

Cursed Collar = worked

Flash-Bang Grenades = worked

Gas Trap = worked

High Security Items when you increase the minimum number of devices from 2

Strip Tease Collar = worked

Slave Collar = worked

Slut Collar = worked

Whore Collar = worked

Slave Gag = worked

Shock Boots = worked

Slave Chastity Belt = worked

Full Slave set = worked

Heavy Head Harness = worked

Ultra Tight Straitjacket = worked

Rubber Suit Set = worked

Exhibitionist Suit Set = worked

A Damsel in Distress = worked

Rubber Doll Quest= Slave Gag was equipped.

Self Bondage Gas Trap = worked

Bondage Adventure Quest = worked

Tentacle Parasite = worked

Chain Harness = worked

Aradia Living Harness = worked

Aradia Rouge Set = worked

Estrus attack = worked

Estrus plant attack = nothing happenend

SD Enslavement = seemed to work.  I tested this in a cleared dungeon.

SD Spriggan = nothing happened.

Simple Slavery = worked.

Thanks.

Yeah, this is still broken as per my Post #25147 here on page 1006.  She fixed the Slave Collar weighting in beta 3, but not the rubber doll quest issue.  Not sure why.

She also hasn't fixed the dclibs.EquipSet() issues which completely ignore the MCM flags, which makes for major problems while you're level 1 and 2.  Being stuck in full chastity, blindfold, gag, and a hobble straightjacket while level 2 in Saarthal was an... interesting... experience, and only survivable because I had Chloe with me.  You pretty much need to disable DCL traps until level 3 and never Resist rape (which also uses dclibs.EquipSet()) if you want to have a chance here.

Very much hoping that the EquipSet() issue wasn't fixed in b3 because it's a complicated one to fix, and not because Kimy prefers it that way.... but if you do prefer not to change it, Kimy, can you at least remove the level 1/2 use of it? 

@Rogwar002

Good to meet ya, and thanks for chiming in. 

I was hesitant to put too much out given that I'm not sure this is at all an appropriate thread.  It is true that I am quite new to this level of modding.  Thanks for your link, btw, been trying to find a decent one.  It's clear there's a fair bit I may still need to troubleshoot this issue.  I am using Nexus (NMM) as my mod manager.  I've looked at the load order, but I admit I haven't figured out where the conflict would be from that.  I'm going to go deep dive into that modding guide and see where it leads me before I post any more on it.  Thanks again.

3 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

@Rogwar002

Good to meet ya, and thanks for chiming in. 

I was hesitant to put too much out given that I'm not sure this is at all an appropriate thread.  It is true that I am quite new to this level of modding.  Thanks for your link, btw, been trying to find a decent one.  It's clear there's a fair bit I may still need to troubleshoot this issue.  I am using Nexus (NMM) as my mod manager.  I've looked at the load order, but I admit I haven't figured out where the conflict would be from that.  I'm going to go deep dive into that modding guide and see where it leads me before I post any more on it.  Thanks again.

I would suggest not using nexus mod manager but vortex or mod organizer 2. NMM will just cause issues and is not supported by nexus itself anymore (it is superseded by vortex).

I personally use mod organizer 2 and love it, but plenty of people use vortex, you may want to tryo both out and see what you prefer

Tried really hard for an hour to help Chloe out at Helgen. Couldn' do it. Checked all the bodies, did about 5 laps of the cave, wont up to the surface of Helgen one time, did lots of saves, reloads. No luck. I tried as best as I know how, but I'm sorry, I can't figure it out. Only possible mod that might be conflicting that I know of is Helgen reborn mod. I picked a vanilla start in live another life, but who know, maybe I sprinted to the keep too fast for the scripts to do their jobs. 

I'm not mad though. I didn't get this mod for hardcore BDSM quests, I just like that it is a complete package of so many features and will make the game a bit more interesting and challenging. 

34 minutes ago, lollers1 said:

Tried really hard for an hour to help Chloe out at Helgen. Couldn' do it. Checked all the bodies, did about 5 laps of the cave, wont up to the surface of Helgen one time, did lots of saves, reloads. No luck. I tried as best as I know how, but I'm sorry, I can't figure it out. Only possible mod that might be conflicting that I know of is Helgen reborn mod. I picked a vanilla start in live another life, but who know, maybe I sprinted to the keep too fast for the scripts to do their jobs. 

I'm not mad though. I didn't get this mod for hardcore BDSM quests, I just like that it is a complete package of so many features and will make the game a bit more interesting and challenging. 

You should not enable Helgen reborn when you first discover Helgen. The mod requires you to have first discovered Helgen, either help Hadvar or Ralof and then wait 2-3 days (in game). You can then enable the "Helgen Reborn" mod. This is stated in the mod page for "Helgen Reborn". 

So my suggestion 

1. Start a new game or save with "Helgen Reborn" disabled.

2. Go through the quest "Unbound" and potentially meet Chloe

3. Wait 2-3 ingame days

4. Re enable Helgen Reborn

Hope that helps. It is not this mod's fault. Helgen Reborn is very finicky with LAL.

35 minutes ago, lollers1 said:

I did Chloe quest, and the first follow up last night, so I can at least confirm they work properly in 9.0 Beta 3.

Spoiler

Kimy put a trigger you can use by the collapsed passage to "squeeze through" and continue.

You'll find an Imperial Body in that area somewhere, that will have your Quest Item.

I've already forgotten, but I think it was in the spider cavern area.

If you hit the Live Another Life trigger that boots you back out to Helgen, after yelling at you to stop cheating, you've gone too far.

I don't know how Helgen Reborn will interact with things, but I doubt it will break anything, as you were able to progress to that stage of the quest.

17 hours ago, AlphaGammaBeta said:

it's... untersting...

some trouble with MCM config. 

first time see it in 9beta2, but 9beta3 still....

set DCL event chance at 100%... some tests))) try "bound" quest line))

and take pause for another quest mod (bac, sd+): set DCL event chance to 0.0% (4 slider. all chance, chance it town, in dungeon...) but...

it not work. cursed loot still happens)))

chance not set on 0.0%...

crutch: 0.1%, set max device 1, uncheck full set, minimum arousand 100....

but 0,1% not 0.0%....

sorry bad eng)

To pause this Mod, you can disable the Functions at the last Page ( Debug ).

Is there a way to hide cat suits?  They aren’t my thing.

I have read Kimy’s take on latex in the mod and why filtering out devices makes designing quests very hard, so I don’t want to step on that or argue with it.  But is there an easy way to hide them so they at least don’t visually show up?  Like, I don’t like chastity bras either but I can hide them via DD’s device hider.  But I wasn’t able to figure out a setting in DD’s device hider to hide cat suits as well.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Catsuits is body, if you hide it there will be left only head, hands and feet.

Like that:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.jpg.155a7b3c2ddb16cae65afcd7412a4a3d.jpg

Yeah, thats what I found last night; I was hoping I was missing something.

I ended up consoling myself the key and unlocking the suit part.  Slightly annoying but worth it for me.

1 hour ago, setokiaba said:

Yeah, thats what I found last night; I was hoping I was missing something.

I ended up consoling myself the key and unlocking the suit part.  Slightly annoying but worth it for me.

A bit more work on your end, but maybe replacing the catsuit meshes with a nude body mesh? If you create an alternate bodyslide for them that way, i think it should work in theory.

Rath's chainmail in SE does something similar for the nude skinsuit.

@abcdefghilmn

Thanks for the tip.  I went ahead and gave both a try.  Vortex seemed to work better to my liking. Loot was helpful too. 

I think I have it working now for the most part after a major headache's worth of troubleshooting and a bunch of new tools.  Still seeing some glitches, but I can at least get through Helgen without disabling the mod.  However, the cursed loot stops dropping after a short while, and I only get keys and lucky charms.  Oh well, more to dig through for a fix I guess...  

1 hour ago, MisterWanka said:

@abcdefghilmn

Thanks for the tip.  I went ahead and gave both a try.  Vortex seemed to work better to my liking. Loot was helpful too. 

I think I have it working now for the most part after a major headache's worth of troubleshooting and a bunch of new tools.  Still seeing some glitches, but I can at least get through Helgen without disabling the mod.  However, the cursed loot stops dropping after a short while, and I only get keys and lucky charms.  Oh well, more to dig through for a fix I guess...  

Check if you got an active Cursed Loot quest running.

Debug menu will show you if you have one active then you just got to identify which one is active.

I recently had an issue where the traps stopped and then realized the Damsel in Distress quest didn't track properly when I unequipped some of the items so I had to use the quest variables to determine which ones spawn them in and reequip them and go through the unlocking again.

1. Is there a way to disable the "disable fast travel" selection, because all 3 options (Quests Only, When Restrained, and Always Disabled) disable it during Devious quests until completed, and those take a long time since you'll be bownd in slow moving devices for a while.

2. How do i change the consequences for breaking the law, because i want to see how going to jail was changed? The only options i saw was for solicitaion, and public nudity, not for stealing or hitting/killing. I would always get belted, wear the dress, or pay the fine, nothing else.

2 hours ago, SolidSam said:

1. Is there a way to disable the "disable fast travel" selection, because all 3 options (Quests Only, When Restrained, and Always Disabled) disable it during Devious quests until completed, and those take a long time since you'll be bownd in slow moving devices for a whle.

2. How do i change the consequences for breaking the law, because i want to see how going to jail was changed? The only options i saw was for solicitaion, and public nudity, not for stealing or hitting/killing. I would always get belted, wear the dress, or pay the fine, nothing else.

1) I would so love that... especially in the quest parts where disabling fast travel makes no sense (Chloe quest before Nazeem, I'm looking at you... :P ).  But I've asked before, and doubt it is likely.

2) On the Consequences page, you can set the weight for different guard consequences like belting and wearing the dress, etc.  You can set all of those to zero except the jail outcome and that *ought* to mean Jail is the only thing, then go pickpocket a guard or something.  (Although it might not if you're under level 3... There's some weirdness there...)  If it still doesn't work, make sure you didn't tell it to use the vanilla jail.

I think those configurable consequences only apply to the public indecency aspect of this mod.

Normal arrest (for crimes, both petty and violent), are handled in dcur_prison_ArrestScript.

There are 11 outcomes (well, 10; one is unfinished), and there's a weighted random selection based on various factors like: was the crime petty? was it violent? are you a repeat offender? etc.

One of the outcomes is jail; This can be a vanilla prison, or if enabled, either this mod's or Prison Overhaul.

2 things to note,

if you really want to go to prison, you'll have the best chance of it, if you assault people to build your bounty.

If you're wearing DD Quest Items, or are in the middle of any quest that blocks Cursed Loot events, then the prison outcome is blocked; you'll be forced to pay your fine instead.

10 hours ago, SolidSam said:

1. Is there a way to disable the "disable fast travel" selection, because all 3 options (Quests Only, When Restrained, and Always Disabled) disable it during Devious quests until completed, and those take a long time since you'll be bownd in slow moving devices for a whle.

Although it’s a bit tedious since you have to do it every time you want to fast travel, open console commands and type “enablefasttravel 1.” That’ll give you a one time fast travel if it’s currently disabled.

14 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

@abcdefghilmn

Did you start the Chloe quest line when you went through helgen? Iirc cursed loot events are disabled during most parts of the quest line.