2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

@Kimy just a heads up, if a character is carrying three or more darepacks, they stop working properly.

Even two are tricky... the first one worked, the second one failed to work. I had to put it into a chest and the remove it from the chest again.

My first try was dropping it (wanted to pick it up again) but it disappeared when I dropped it... maybe it does not have a model?

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

Even two are tricky... the first one worked, the second one failed to work. I had to put it into a chest and the remove it from the chest again.

My first try was dropping it (wanted to pick it up again) but it disappeared when I dropped it... maybe it does not have a model?

I customized the darepack code with code similar to the DAMN boxes so that I didn't have this issue.

But it isn't an official patch or anything I figured most don't end up with multiple of the darepacks.

Likely there is a better way to do this as well but for my personal use this works.

inside of dcur_darepackbox near the bottom you will find

Player.RemoveItem(dcur_darepack, 1, absilent = true)

I replaced it with this

int icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_darepack)
    Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_darepack,icount,true)
    if icount > 1
        icount = icount - 1
    Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_darepack,icount,true)
    endif

if you look at dcur_dq_damnboxScript you will notice it's similar

int icount
    if HasKeyword(dcur_kw_damnbox_shop)
        icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion)
        Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion,icount,true)
        if icount > 1
            icount = icount - 1
            Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_dq_damnbox_shopversion,icount,true)
        endif
    else
        icount = Libs.PlayerRef.GetItemCount(dcur_dq_damnbox)
        Libs.PlayerRef.removeitem(dcur_dq_damnbox,icount,true)
        if icount > 1
            icount = icount - 1
            Libs.PlayerRef.additem(dcur_dq_damnbox,icount,true)
        EndIf    
    endif

I've been playing with enemy surrender and so far the "bandits surrender" portion is going great, as is binding bandits and dragging them with me.  But I have a question I couldn't find answers to in the mod description I was hoping someone could answer.

Is it expected behavior for the "kill" option in the enemy surrender dialogue to cause the enemy to disappear like they're being disabled or is that a bug / issue with my game?  I figured it would just kill and ragdoll them so I could loot the corpse.  There are some surrendering enemies I can't leave alive like bounty bandits or quest targets, and it's weird to have to re-kill them from full hp.

Other than that, I've never posted much before so I wanted to say THANK YOU Kimy for the incredible mod, it's my favorite on the site and I really appreciate the amount of work you did to make it.

edit: SSE

56 minutes ago, Alenin said:

Does anyone know how to turn off the feature where you character runs off to a private location to have sex?  I guess it is part or the crime and punishment system.  I have other mods  require your character to have sex in front of others.

That is in SexLab MCM menu, about using bed.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

That is in SexLab MCM menu, about using bed.

But normally when it wants to use a bed it'll ask me since I have it set to that.  Also it's outdoors where there are no beds.  Not only that but it's not as if my character is running to furniture, she is running to out of sight places like behind houses or rocks,.  I don't recall sexlab ever doing that before.

7 hours ago, Protovix said:

Is it expected behavior for the "kill" option in the enemy surrender dialogue to cause the enemy to disappear like they're being disabled or is that a bug / issue with my game?  I figured it would just kill and ragdoll them so I could loot the corpse.

If that's a bug, I'm experiencing the same. Check your inventory - every single item the bandit has is now cluttering your pockets, even those things you wouldn't even touch with a long stick if playing normally. I've set Enemy Surrender to zero.

Found a bug (DCL 9.0 beta 2) with the Whore Collar:

Although I've set the probability weight to zero, that darn thing triggered on me.

15 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If that's a bug, I'm experiencing the same. Check your inventory - every single item the bandit has is now cluttering your pockets, even those things you wouldn't even touch with a long stick if playing normally. I've set Enemy Surrender to zero.

Although I've set the probability weight to zero, that darn thing triggered on me.

did you set the slave collar to anything above 0, if so it is causing, atleast for me, the whore collar to be equipped

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

did you set the slave collar to anything above 0, if so it is causing, atleast for me, the whore collar to be equipped

Just looked at dcur_Library and this is in there

if chance < dcumenu.slavecollarweight            
        if etl.dcur_startwhorecollarquest()                

likely should be

if chance < dcumenu.slavecollarweight            
        if etl.dcur_startslavecollarquest()             

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:
1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Damn, yes. I would like to have the Slave Collar (the stats are briliant - catch half of the damage, boost magic AND run around naked)

I had the slave collar triggered with DCL 9.0 but since beta 1 only the whore collar triggered. ?

Using DD 5.1 and DCL 9 beta 2.  Just went through Bound in Skyrim, this time was handed off to the new place appropriately after Courier In Chains (I think thats the last one before heading to Riverwood.)   Had a problem at the end of Cursed Collar though, this time the collar and the arm cuffs were removed then immediately put back on, with no way to get rid of them except Free Me.  

Also, later I think that Simple Slavery handed me off to DCL's Bondage Adventure, but I wasn't given a quest, destination, and only a Slave Gag was equipped.  Truthfully I don't remember how Bondage Adventure is supposed to go, but I thought you were bound up and teleported somewhere then told to find your way to a specific blacksmith to get released.  Instead I just got the slave gag and was dumped at the crossroads south of Ivarstead.  

Does anybody know if there’s a heavy armour version of the open eye bondage hood available? I found the Protective Catsuit Hood but that’s all light armour and I’m doing a heavy armour run for once? If not, is it possible to add one for my rubber warrior please? Thank you as always.

@Kimy a mild bug report for the Chloe quest on DCUR 9.2 beta. When I took the carriage to Falkreath, Chloe suddenly vanished on me. Like turned completely invisible vanished. Now I was able to find by blindly cursoring over her last location and could interact with her. When I used console commands to disable and re-enable her, she appeared again. I've included my papyrus log below.

Papyrus.0 - Copy.zip

@Kimy a mild bug report for the Chloe quest on DCUR 9.2 beta. When I took the carriage to Falkreath, Chloe suddenly vanished on me. Like turned completely invisible vanished. Now I was able to find by blindly cursoring over her last location and could interact with her. When I used console commands to disable and re-enable her, she appeared again. I've included my papyrus log below.

That is caused by HDT chains. 5.x some version already made an attempt at fixing some of those, i remember reading from some changelog. Unsure if it can really be perfected. Maybe it's an interaction with HDT rubber suit colliding with the chains? Restarting the game usually fixes it but it did happen very often last i did Chloe quests.

Actually i never looked into how HDT chains really work. Are they really detailed "torus" like meshes that make up the chain 1 piece at the time, or more like rope that i'd expect them to be? (Just a sequence of lines) Even worse if they are actually squarey polygon meshes. Or maybe best would be connected spheres?

Suggestion regarding trap chance refined options. Cursed Loot is using attached keywords to determine location type - dungeon, city or wilderness. When it can't determine location type it uses default trap chance. Some locations in vanilla Skyrim (Helgen, all stone locations) don't have keywords at all or are using rare ones that Cursed Loot doesn't recognize. We can edit lines in "Function dcur_calculatecursedloot()" in dcur_library script

if dcumenu.useRefinedOptions
        if isInCity()
            basechance = dcumenu.citychance            
        elseif isInWilderness()
            basechance = dcumenu.wildernesschance
        elseif isInDungeon()
            basechance = dcumenu.dungeonchance
        endif
    endif

To:

if dcumenu.useRefinedOptions
        if isInCity()
            basechance = dcumenu.citychance            
        elseif isInWilderness()
        elseif isInDungeon()
        elseif !libs.PlayerRef.GetParentCell().IsInterior()
        elseif libs.PlayerRef.GetParentCell().IsInterior()
        endif

endif

This way when refined options are enabled and Cursed Loot can't define location type it will treat exterior location as wilderness and interior as dungeon.

33 minutes ago, AndrewLRG said:

This way when refined options are enabled and Cursed Loot can't define location type it will treat exterior location as wilderness and interior as dungeon.

I'm not check keyword for homes, but isn't make your home as dangerous dungeon for cursed traps?

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not check keyword for homes, but isn't make your home as dangerous dungeon for cursed traps?

No. It will only prevent Cursed Loot from using default base chance. Player homes should have a special keyword attached and Cursed Loot defines it as a "Safe Location".

@Kimy this may already be in the works for DCUR 9 but can you have the rope master in Markarth arrange a ride back to dawn stat like Nazeem did please? I’m trying the second beta version and I still can’t get the public carriage outside markarth to take me to dawnstar even after I managed to jump into the back of it. I did manage to work around it this time by enabling God mode, which disables over encumbrances, to be able to fast travel rather than having to COC or Player Move To. Thank you as always for the hard work to you and the team.

@Kimy this may already be in the works for DCUR 9 but can you have the rope master in Markarth arrange a ride back to dawn stat like Nazeem did please? I’m trying the second beta version and I still can’t get the public carriage outside markarth to take me to dawnstar even after I managed to jump into the back of it. I did manage to work around it this time by enabling God mode, which disables over encumbrances, to be able to fast travel rather than having to COC or Player Move To. Thank you as always for the hard work to you and the team.

When I did this quest I was able to interact using E instead of jumping into the back of the carriage.