Hey Rebel,

since i installed and tried MNC i get debug messages from SLAC: skipping, pc engaged. I think something went wrong with Hentai Creatures, like it didn't end the encounter properly. Is there a way to disengage my character manually? No animation is running, all summoned creatures were banished.

I'm running v2.1 aroused creatures.

btw thanks for your mod!

Hey Rebel,

since i installed and tried MNC i get debug messages from SLAC: skipping, pc engaged. I think something went wrong with Hentai Creatures, like it didn't end the encounter properly. Is there a way to disengage my character manually? No animation is running, all summoned creatures were banished.

I'm running v2.1 aroused creatures.

btw thanks for your mod!

This is a common problem with v2.1. Go into third person, open the console, click on your character and enter RemoveFromFaction xx000d62, where xx is the load order position of SLAC - this should remove them from the SLAC Engaged Actor faction. If you are not sure of the load order enter help "slac engaged" to get the full ID value.

Creature Seduction - The means to play an animation that "encourages" a creature rather than the crouch option. Need an animation (or several) for this if anyone has any ideas. It would need to be something that I can include in the mod or is already installed by another common mod (which would become a dependency).

Pursuit option - this would be the ability for creatures to chase down partners rather than just wait for them to come into range. Not entirely sure this is wise as it requires radically increasing the search area for each creature in range. It will also needs to provide multiple threads for simultaneous chases and a means of either queueing or abandoning pursuit depending on the circumstances. It's a lot of work to get this functioning and avoid breaking the game.

I quoted your two changes you are planning to do after SL 1.60 comes out. Beside all listed changes, these two I love the most. Thank you.

S.R. - will this, soft dependency, increase the "pressure" on game script that is already on by reduced but still heavy scripted Aroused mod, Creature framework and similar mods that have active cell scanning system.

I apologize if my sentence sound stupid or weir or undefined. I know what I want to ask but don't know how. Being limited in English terminology and knowledge in this area.

S.R. - will this, soft dependency, increase the "pressure" on game script that is already on by reduced but still heavy scripted Aroused mod, Creature framework and similar mods that have active cell scanning system.

I apologize if my sentence sound stupid or weir or undefined. I know what I want to ask but don't know how. Being limited in English terminology and knowledge in this area.

Yeah, a little bit. It's going add a few additional conditions to the stack and the already convoluted arousal checks are going to start looking real messy. But this is going to happen anyway with creature gender support and the need for separate thresholds for male and female creatures and NPCs.

I'll try to make everything optional so those with slower systems can disable additional features.

Yeah, a little bit. It's going add a few additional conditions to the stack and the already convoluted arousal checks are going to start looking real messy. But this is going to happen anyway with creature gender support and the need for separate thresholds for male and female creatures and NPCs.

I'll try to make everything optional so those with slower systems can disable additional features.

Thanks for the answer. And thanks for makeing this optional for us, with old and slower machines. :)

Quick feedback from me,

the console command didn't work because i cocked it up earlier when i was testing slac v3 and didn't make a clean save before rolling back to v2.1.

But the console command came in handy since then ;)

Where attached scripts and changing properties are concerned a clean save is a must.

Is there a particular reason for v2.1 over v3? Performance shouldn't be too much of an issue with a few tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried evreything, but I still have some problems with this mod and SLA.

1) SLA doesn't recognize the arousal of a creature until I press the 'N' button. I can wait for hours without any results. No difference with SLA and SLA redux. SLA Monitor Widget helps me to know when the arousal of a creature is registered.

2) In SLAC, the 'Either' and 'PC only' options don't work. Setting both arousal (creatures and PC) to 0 doesn't change anything.

3) Disabling the 'Allow Enemy Creatures" doesn't prevent engage by hostile creatures.

Sorry for my poor english. I hope you can help me.

I've tried evreything, but I still have some problems with this mod and SLA.

1) SLA doesn't recognize the arousal of a creature until I press the 'N' button. I can wait for hours without any results. No difference with SLA and SLA redux. SLA Monitor Widget helps me to know when the arousal of a creature is registered.

2) In SLAC, the 'Either' and 'PC only' options don't work. Setting both arousal (creatures and PC) to 0 doesn't change anything.

3) Disabling the 'Allow Enemy Creatures" doesn't prevent engage by hostile creatures.

Sorry for my poor english. I hope you can help me.

1) This is a problem with SLA/Redux. It would be worth searching the support thread for those mods for solutions.

2) To know what's happening here I'd need to see a papyrus log with the SLAC debug option enabled.

3) Allow Enemy Creatures only allows hostile creatures to engage their own allies outside of combat. If they are engaging the PC then this most likely another mod such as Defeat or Submit.

There may be an issue with PC/NPC arousal thresholds getting mixed up in the conditions, I need to find the time to sit down and look at that. I also want to add a debug feature that shows the actual arousal values involved in rejection for a clearer idea of what's happening.

Hey, there has been some discussion about how there isn't really a mod that does what this does, only with NPCs and not creatures.

I was wondering if you would consider adding NPC support to this? No changes to the logic or how it determines rapes, just make it so NPCs can do it as well.

Hey, there has been some discussion about how there isn't really a mod that does what this does, only with NPCs and not creatures.

I was wondering if you would consider adding NPC support to this? No changes to the logic or how it determines rapes, just make it so NPCs can do it as well.

There is a mod like this unfortunately it's been abandon/no longer updated and it's quite buggy. Or I should say that there is a patch somewhere in it's thread.

There is a mod like this unfortunately it's been abandon/no longer updated and it's quite buggy. Or I should say that there is a patch somewhere in it's thread.

The mod was Lover's Victim and it can be made to work with some patching and luck.

Normally I would say that there is no chance for NPC/NPC simply because of the additional condition load. Thing is that any future version is probably going to include support for creature sexes and that will mean support for separate male/female settings. As a result of that we'll be 90% of the way to that condition load anyway.

So future NPC/NPC support is a possibility, but not a priority, and it's going to be a while before I'll be able to look at a new version at all.

The mod was Lover's Victim and it can be made to work with some patching and luck.

Normally I would say that there is no chance for NPC/NPC simply because of the additional condition load. Thing is that any future version is probably going to include support for creature sexes and that will mean support for separate male/female settings. As a result of that we'll be 90% of the way to that condition load anyway.

So future NPC/NPC support is a possibility, but not a priority, and it's going to be a while before I'll be able to look at a new version at all.

I wouldn't recommend using lover's victim because it's really buggy even with the patch in it's thread. I had weird things happening over a period of time with the mod installed. Without the mod installed my game runs fine.

Hello I have a problem with your mod. It worked quite a while, but now the animals just ignore me.

I activated the debug mode and got some warnings in my log file:

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Vix has no animations

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Meeko has no animations

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vix) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (FoxRace)

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Vix ignored for 2 game hours

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:29PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Meeko) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (DLC1HuskyBareRace)

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:29PM] [slac] Meeko ignored for 2 game hours

And AC is not able to find the newest nude creatures mod. Maybe that’s why it is not working.

Any idea what I can do about this?

The latest version of Deviously Cursed Loot (V4.5) has some new settings that addresses this now. There are still some dialogue glitches to be sorted out and I haven't tested it with SLAC but it looks promising

Hello I have a problem with your mod. It worked quite a while, but now the animals just ignore me.

I activated the debug mode and got some warnings in my log file:

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Vix has no animations

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Meeko has no animations

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vix) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (FoxRace)

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:28PM] [slac] Vix ignored for 2 game hours

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:29PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Meeko) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (DLC1HuskyBareRace)

[03/28/2015 - 10:53:29PM] [slac] Meeko ignored for 2 game hours

And AC is not able to find the newest nude creatures mod. Maybe that’s why it is not working.

Any idea what I can do about this?

It sounds like you're still using the beta version. The NC support was removed since that's handled by Creature Framework now. Try the latest SLAC v03 instead - I'd recommend a clean install.

From the log it seems like SexLab isn't finding any animations for those races. Make sure creatures are enabled in the SexLab MCM. Try triggering an animation with MatchMaker. If that doesn't work use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System.

Hello all,

perhaps someone can help me with my little problem.

I switched from v.03.0 Beta 4 to v.03.0 and now I can´t get the arousal options to work right.

The settings I´d like to use for my PC are:

Creature Treshold: 46

PC Treshold: 27,

Required Arousal: Either

Consent: Adaptive.

This setting worked fine in Beta 4, my PC had consensual sex if she were above the treshold and was raped otherwise; so the first member of the pack had consensual sex, the others raped her (using Untamed).

In v.03.0 the "Either" option doesn´t work for me anymore.

PC and Creature above the treshold - no sex, Debug message says "Creature not aroused" (should lead to sex nonetheless because PC is above the treshold)

Switching to Required Arousal: Both leads to instant sex (because PC above the treshold)

Are there any options I have missed?

Arousal itself works fine and shows the proper values for PC and creature but SLAC v.03.0 doesn´t recognize the creature arousal.

In creature Framework the arousal treshold is set to 10 (instead of 50).

EDIT:

SL v 1.59c (creatures enabled)

MoreNasyCritters 8_23

FNIS v5.1.1 (FNIS for Users run after Installation)

I started a new game after switching from beta 4 to v03.0

Edit:

Found a workaround for the behaviour I want:

Required Arousal: Creature only

Creature treshold : 50

PC Treshold: 30

Consent: Adaptive

With this setting everything works as desired, First creature consensual, following ones rape. :P

Hello all,

perhaps someone can help me with my little problem.

I switched from v.03.0 Beta 4 to v.03.0 and now I can´t get the arousal options to work right.

The settings I´d like to use for my PC are:

Creature Treshold: 46

PC Treshold: 27,

Required Arousal: Either

Consent: Adaptive.

This setting worked fine in Beta 4, my PC had consensual sex if she were above the treshold and was raped otherwise; so the first member of the pack had consensual sex, the others raped her (using Untamed).

In v.03.0 the "Either" option doesn´t work for me anymore.

PC and Creature above the treshold - no sex, Debug message says "Creature not aroused" (should lead to sex nonetheless because PC is above the treshold)

Switching to Required Arousal: Both leads to instant sex (because PC above the treshold)

Are there any options I have missed?

Arousal itself works fine and shows the proper values for PC and creature but SLAC v.03.0 doesn´t recognize the creature arousal.

In creature Framework the arousal treshold is set to 10 (instead of 50).

EDIT:

SL v 1.59c (creatures enabled)

MoreNasyCritters 8_23

FNIS v5.1.1 (FNIS for Users run after Installation)

I started a new game after switching from beta 4 to v03.0

Edit:

Found a workaround for the behaviour I want:

Required Arousal: Creature only

Creature treshold : 50

PC Treshold: 30

Consent: Adaptive

With this setting everything works as desired, First creature consensual, following ones rape. :P

Yeah, it looks like I broke optimization condition that rejects creatures before they search for victims. It's a complicated one.

I'll try and get to it this weekend.

As you suggest, using Creature Only for the Required Arousal is will get things going, albeit with fewer options.

• 4 weeks later...