Hi. Not sure if this is the latest version of this mod (which i got around to upgrading) or the new lovers comfort (ditto). But Meeko has suddenly become the randiest dog ever. He's had me and Iona on the grass twice in the last 5 minutes. Which is nice in a way, but it does make adventuring rather hard.

Hi. Not sure if this is the latest version of this mod (which i got around to upgrading) or the new lovers comfort (ditto). But Meeko has suddenly become the randiest dog ever. He's had me and Iona on the grass twice in the last 5 minutes. Which is nice in a way, but it does make adventuring rather hard.

Make sure that your Thresholds and Required Arousal in the AC MCM are appropriate.

It's possible that Meeko's arousal level is not being updated correctly for orgasm. This would be down to the Aroused / Aroused Redux mod.

You can check his arousal level by placing your crosshair over him and hitting N. See if it's different after the animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this mod, I like it !

I have 2 suggestions that I would like to have with this and maybe you like the ideas.

1.) Some animations can have more than one creature with 1 npc/pc. So if there is a check for this possibility and than if there is another creature of the same kind with a min arousal level and then initiate the animation with the victim and this creatures. For the check of the bonus creatures could be another value in MCM so the arousal level can be less then the level for the starting creature, but thats not necessary.

2.) After a rape the NPC/PC may play a crying animation like if you use a hentai creature, I think you know what I mean. There could be an option in MCM to toggle this, maybe not everyone wants it.

Greetings !

Smilodon, on 30 Jun 2015 - 8:22 PM, said:snapback.png

I can't seem to get this to work. It worked twice with a horse and an NPC soon after I installed everything, but now nothing happens when I approach any person or animal, nor does anything ever happen with NPCs. I've tried checking and unchecking I can find that sounds relevant, and Allow Creature Animations has always been checked, and lowering threshholds to almost nothing. If I hold N I can masturbate, but that's it. Any ideas? I don't think it's another mod, because this is the last one I installed and like I said, it worked twice (once with a female NPC and horse, once with male NPC and horse).

See the above advice.

It is possible that SexLab Aroused is having problems updating arousal levels. You can test this by setting the thresholds to 0 and see if anything happens.

I would also suggest to disable arousal options in Creature framework, especially one that bounds the CF with SL's arousal.

ty Adam23 for not letting germanicus disappear from this site

I have 2 suggestions that I would like to have with this and maybe you like the ideas.

1.) Some animations can have more than one creature with 1 npc/pc. So if there is a check for this possibility and than if there is another creature of the same kind with a min arousal level and then initiate the animation with the victim and this creatures. For the check of the bonus creatures could be another value in MCM so the arousal level can be less then the level for the starting creature, but thats not necessary.

2.) After a rape the NPC/PC may play a crying animation like if you use a hentai creature, I think you know what I mean. There could be an option in MCM to toggle this, maybe not everyone wants it.

Greetings !

The option to allow multiple creature partners is something I'm keeping in mind. The whole animation system is going to be shaken up by the new SexLab release so I'll be looking at all the neat stuff we can do with animation selection.

The post-sex effect is a possibility but I won't make any promises on that one.

Wow, thank you for kind words. I just came to see what Sailing R. said and hoped hat it will be announcement of the new version of the mod (just teasing you sailing R.) but I was pleased to see your kind words.

Wow, thank you for kind words. I just came to see what Sailing R. said and hoped hat it will be announcement of the new version of the mod (just teasing you sailing R.) but I was pleased to see your kind words.

Yeah, I've promised much and delivered nothing.

Right now I'm testing the pursuit option which works much like the old Lover's Victim NPC rape scene (but creatures will also chase the PC). As it is It's a bit buggy and not very configurable, but works in principal.

I don't think I'll be releasing any updates before the release of SexLab 1.6 as there will be a lot of work to do to for that. In theory SLAC should run fine with 1.6 but there are changes to the way creatures in particular will be handled and I'd like to take advantage of the new features. The reason I'm not working with the 1.6 Beta right now is that mixing the development of a dependant application with the debugging of its master is only going to lead to frustration.

Yeah, I've promised much and delivered nothing.

No problem Sailing R. I knew you were preparing the mod for SL 1.60. I just teased you. So far, I have no major problems with the mod and the ones I have, are already reported. So, I'm "sitting in the corner" patiently waiting for update. No rush. Just enjoy yourself. :) 

One little bug I've noticed and not sure if it's been reported is setting "NPC equipped collars" is unselectable for me - if I click on it the box it doesn't enable. It works if I put on the item myself and select "PC equipped collars" though. 

One little bug I've noticed and not sure if it's been reported is setting "NPC equipped collars" is unselectable for me - if I click on it the box it doesn't enable. It works if I put on the item myself and select "PC equipped collars" though. 

Could I get a papyrus log for a session in which you try to click on the check box. It sounds like PapyrusUtil is having difficulty and the log should show us what it might be.

Could I get a papyrus log for a session in which you try to click on the check box. It sounds like PapyrusUtil is having difficulty and the log should show us what it might be.

Nothing odd in the logs about SLAC or papyrus utils. 

Ah don't worry about it, I'm using SL 1.6 and it's Papyrus utils so that's probably the issue so. 

Greetings !

The option to allow multiple creature partners is something I'm keeping in mind. The whole animation system is going to be shaken up by the new SexLab release so I'll be looking at all the neat stuff we can do with animation selection.

The post-sex effect is a possibility but I won't make any promises on that one.

Thank you for taking this in mind!

That's promissing enough :cool:

Creatures are falling over when I get near then or bouncing around and shot into the distance. :( I am using SexLab 1.60 Beta.

This is a known issue with the 1.60 Beta2b version of SL - the default creature animations are not working at all so the only animations you can use are from More Nasty Critters. This should be fixed in the Release Candidate version of SL due in the next couple of days.

Is there a patch for this to work with Sanguine's Debauchery? It seems like this mod has issues with all these running at one. It might be more then that. I have experienced a few CTD when Defeat activates with Horses. Sometimes the animations are completely off as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my load order that L00T recommened. I use MO and L00T. Everything is the newest release.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
SkyMoMod.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SOTAntiCTD.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures_RND_Animal_Loot_All_DLC.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
Purewaters.esp
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
SkyMoMod.esp
dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
Killable Children.esp
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
HarvestOverhaul_SkyRe_Patch.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Hunterborn.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
FishingInSkyrim.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Portable Campsite.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
ReProccer.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Are you thinking of updating this mod once SL1.60 comes out? I don't know what features you could add to warrant a full update, but I'm sure you have something in mind. Besides, there's apparently some compatibility issues with the latest release of MNC going on that you could maybe look into. I personally have run into little or no issues, but t that's just me mang.

Keep it up, this mod is great.

So after having to do a fresh install of everything after putting in a mod that broke everything, I've noticed Aroused Creatures isn't doing anything. It's installed and the menu is there in my settings; I can change and alter levels and such, but nothing happens in game. One thing I noticed different is using the 'N' key to read the levels of my character and the creature doesn't fully work either, it only says "Sexlab Aroused Target" or such, and lists the name of the creature.

The animations work, as I tried it with Match Maker, although the third or so switch using SL's 'O' key flips the creature backward, and takes a a couple more presses of 'O' to jump back to a different animation (bleh).

I reinstalled the mod, disabled/enabled the mod, but the same thing persists.

Also if this issue has been brought up before and fixed, I apologize; I used the search thread function and scooted around a few pages with it, but didn't run into anything similar.

Is there a patch for this to work with Sanguine's Debauchery? It seems like this mod has issues with all these running at one. It might be more then that. I have experienced a few CTD when Defeat activates with Horses. Sometimes the animations are completely off as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SD is a pretty complex mod that I don;t use myself so I've been avoiding working with it. What I might do is just screen out all actors with SD factions and magic effects.

I would check the Defeat support thread regarding the CTDs as that's the most likely source for that. Misaligned animations are going to be an issue with the SexLab Framework.

Are you thinking of updating this mod once SL1.60 comes out? I don't know what features you could add to warrant a full update, but I'm sure you have something in mind. Besides, there's apparently some compatibility issues with the latest release of MNC going on that you could maybe look into. I personally have run into little or no issues, but t that's just me mang.

Keep it up, this mod is great.

Yes, I'm working with the SL 1.60 RC now. The latest build of SL is not yet complete and is missing some data that would be useful for this mod. The current version of SLAC should work fine with the future release of SL. The only problem you might see is some minor errors at the start of a new game before enabling SexLab via the MCM.

The big feature for the next version of SLAC is a pursuit option so that creatures can chase down your character or NPCs - I'm in the middle of that now but it's not quite ready to reveal. As soon as I have something that doesn't come with a risk of completely destroying the game I'll be looking for some testers.

There shouldn't be any direct issues with MNC. The only thing I'm seeing in the support thread is a suggestion that SLAC is interfering with Creature Framework which is very unlikely as the current version doesn't do anything with creature models (an earlier beta version did change models based on arousal using Nude Creatures but that feature has since been removed).

So after having to do a fresh install of everything after putting in a mod that broke everything, I've noticed Aroused Creatures isn't doing anything. It's installed and the menu is there in my settings; I can change and alter levels and such, but nothing happens in game. One thing I noticed different is using the 'N' key to read the levels of my character and the creature doesn't fully work either, it only says "Sexlab Aroused Target" or such, and lists the name of the creature.

The animations work, as I tried it with Match Maker, although the third or so switch using SL's 'O' key flips the creature backward, and takes a a couple more presses of 'O' to jump back to a different animation (bleh).

Also if this issue has been brought up before and fixed, I apologize; I used the search thread function and scooted around a few pages with it, but didn't run into anything similar.

This is most likely a problem with SexLab Aroused / Redux (whichever you are using). Try going into Aroused Creatures MCM and setting all the thresholds to 0 and see if that triggers anything. If it does then Aroused is probably not updating the actors' arousal levels properly. You'll need to check in the Aroused support thread for a solution to that.

This is most likely a problem with SexLab Aroused / Redux (whichever you are using). Try going into Aroused Creatures MCM and setting all the thresholds to 0 and see if that triggers anything. If it does then Aroused is probably not updating the actors' arousal levels properly. You'll need to check in the Aroused support thread for a solution to that.

I went and set all the thresholds to 0, and sat around a dog for a few minutes, and nothing happened. I used the crouch-invite with a 0 threshold as well to try and double check, and that gave me nothing as well.

I went and set all the thresholds to 0, and sat around a dog for a few minutes, and nothing happened. I used the crouch-invite with a 0 threshold as well to try and double check, and that gave me nothing as well.

It sounds like SLAC is ignoring the creatures. Try setting the Ignore duration in the SLAC MCM to 0 then using the wait menu for two hours, then wait in-game for five minutes. That should clear all the ignore effects.

If you are still having problems then set the Debug option in the MCM and wait a few minutes near a creature or two then quit out and post your papyrus log. Remember to turn off the debug option afterwards or your log will get spammed.

It sounds like SLAC is ignoring the creatures. Try setting the Ignore duration in the SLAC MCM to 0 then using the wait menu for two hours, then wait in-game for five minutes. That should clear all the ignore effects.

If you are still having problems then set the Debug option in the MCM and wait a few minutes near a creature or two then quit out and post your papyrus log. Remember to turn off the debug option afterwards or your log will get spammed.

Set the Ignore to 0, I did the two hour wait, then waited around a horse for 5 minutes, still nothing.

And after a good ten minutes of figuring out how to set up, and then find, the papyrus log, I've got that; though it's quite large, possibly spammed, as I activated the debug, used the 'N' hotkey, and went in and out of crouch a few times, before just quitting to desktop. Here you are:

Papyrus.0.log

Set the Ignore to 0, I did the two hour wait, then waited around a horse for 5 minutes, still nothing.

And after a good ten minutes of figuring out how to set up, and then find, the papyrus log, I've got that; though it's quite large, possibly spammed, as I activated the debug, used the 'N' hotkey, and went in and out of crouch a few times, before just quitting to desktop. Here you are:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

For some reason the SLAC config is not loading so there is no connection between the MCM and the rest of the mod. That basically means it's not running at all. I've not seen that before.

Which version of SkyUI are you using? Are you seeing any problems with other MCM-driven mods?

The only thing I can suggest is completely uninstalling SLAC, making a clean save and then reinstalling. See if that fixes it. If you want to be extra sure you can use the Save Game Script Cleaner and remove anything starting with slac_.