It works.

It periodically scans nearby creatures every once in a while, and if they aren't aroused enough it marks them to not check again for two in-game hours. You can set the mark time to zero for testing.

You probably want to stand naked in front of your four-legged lover to get their arousal up first. This may take a second and arousal levels can be checked with the n key (sexlab).

Results with foxes were hilarious but clipped badly without the sexlab setting to match actor size. MNC has no horse-rape animations; it either forces you to give it a blowjob or stands mostly still while allowing you to gently use it as a living dildo.

• 2 weeks later...

About to upload Aroused Creatures v03.1:

• Fixed: PC/NPC/collared arousal thresholds leaking into each other in some configurations. It is entirely possible that future updates will just not try to optimize on creature arousal thresholds at all as the conditions are far more complex than they have a right to be.
  • Fixed: some dogs always "busy". Turns out this is the DialogueGenericSceneDog01 quest which for some reason will fail to end on occasion, permanently locking the dog into it. This quest is now explicitly ignored by the busy test. NPCs are also now screened for this quest, just in case.
  • Fixed: minor errors in the interface.
  • Added: additional info in debug mode. This includes arousal levels of each creature and NPC checked, and the quest ID of any busy actor. This should make it easier to debug issues like those above in future. However, debug will now be more spammy than ever. If using debug it is strongly recommended to extend the check frequency to every 20 seconds or more and reduce the number of NPCs checked to 3 or even 2.

Notes:

• May have messed around with the properties so a clean install is recommended.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. I know I promised the bug fixes a month ago, but It took me this long to find the time to actually sit down and do some testing.

...also Killing Floor 2.

i´m having a issue with sexlab defeat: it says the Defeat current version is incompatible with Creature Aroused. i have both in the most recent version

PS when i hit check mods in the arosed

I'd need to see a papyrus log for that. The version notification means that it found SexLabDefeat.esp but could not identify the expected reference IDs for its magic effects. Make sure that Defeat is correctly installed and working. Also make sure it's the latest version of Defeat.

Any creature never rape my character or npc, I tryied to modify some stats but even so, creatures prefere to kill us than have sex.

This mod only affects friendly /  non-hostile creatures. Try Submit or Defeat for hostile creatures.

so i installed aroused i installed more nasty critters and then this i enabled the esps i ran fnis the creatures get aroused but no event is ever triggered what did i do wrong? also i did enable creature animations

Make sure that Allow Creatures is activated in the SexLab settings. Install Match Maker and make sure that the animations are actually working.

It works.

It periodically scans nearby creatures every once in a while, and if they aren't aroused enough it marks them to not check again for two in-game hours. You can set the mark time to zero for testing.

For clarity, only creatures that cannot (at that moment) be animated will be ignored for 2 hours as an optimisation exercise. Really this is just to avoid running pointless checks on chickens and cows.

Tamed the Beast of Skyrim II is a good mod to pair with SL Aroused Creasture because it let you turn wild animal into pet type followers which could as friend and this mod does work with the pet followers that Tamed the Beast of Skyrim II give you.

Just uploaded a new mod, SexLab More Creatures, which adds more friendly creatures to the world for this mod to use.

Also updated the change log with an item I forgot to mention:

• Fixed: setting PC/NPC Preference to No Preference means that the PC is always or never selected first. Now the No Preference setting will have an explicit 50/50 chance of the PC being the first or last actor checked.

Soooo, I was told by the game I have to have Creature Framework to run the animations on monsters now. After that was added, aroused creatures seems to do nothing... Horses have 80% arousal, as will NPC, but nothing happens.

Creature Framework only controls model swaps for aroused/unaroused creatures. It doesn't actually do anything with animation and certainly isn't required for it. I would recommend installing More Nasty Critters instead which has CF packaged in it.

Make sure you have Allow Creatures checked in the SexLab settings. Use Match Maker to ensure that the creature animations are actually working. In the Aroused Creature settings turn the Ignore Duration down to 0 (creatures that can't be animated for some reason are ignored for 2 game hours by default).

Check that you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed and that there are no errors or warnings in the FNIS output.

If Match Maker is working on creatures but AC is not then turn on the AC debug option and post your papyrus log.

I have a minor request, something that I believe was in one of your earlier editions of this mod. You have a arousal scale for the PC and the creatures. I would like to see one one for creature arousal and one for creature action. So for example.

Creature Aroused - 50 (number can be changed by menu)

Creature Act - 60 (number can be changed)

By this, it would make the creature show their hard on and at 60 they would take action. I think that would add to the mod, so people could set it how they want. For me it would be like a advance warning of sorts, so I know my character needs to get dressed etc. Anyways just a thought on something I would like to see.

@nutluck

I believe that can be set in the creature framework now.

can it? I will have to check that thanks.

Yeah, I completely removed the arousal display function after it was included in creature framework. You'll find the setting under the General tab of the Creature Framework MCM.

For some reason I'm unable to check the npc collar option. I'm able to target the NPC, see the collar option in MCM, but I just can't toggle it on. Clicking or hitting enter on the option does nothing.

It probably has to do with my own setup, but I was wondering if there is an other way to set the npc collar option. Is there a console command I could use?

Btw, I can change all the other options in MCM, just not the last one.

For some reason I'm unable to check the npc collar option. I'm able to target the NPC, see the collar option in MCM, but I just can't toggle it on. Clicking or hitting enter on the option does nothing.

It probably has to do with my own setup, but I was wondering if there is an other way to set the npc collar option. Is there a console command I could use?

that sounds like the mcm problem where the skse scripts need to be reinstalled... i think. GL

that sounds like the mcm problem where the skse scripts need to be reinstalled... i think. GL

Thanks for the tip, but I'm afraid it's something else. I've unpacked the SkyUI bsa used it to make a loose setup. Put it at the bottom of the installed mods in MO so it overwrites everything, though it didn't show any conflicts. The issue remains.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm afraid it's something else. I've unpacked the SkyUI bsa used it to make a loose setup. Put it at the bottom of the installed mods in MO so it overwrites everything, though it didn't show any conflicts. The issue remains.

I'd need to see a papyrus log to be sure but this sounds like you may have an older version of PapyrusUtil.

The version that is packaged with SexLab is the one you want, if another mod is providing an older version of PU then you'll need to uninstall or otherwise prevent that mod from overwriting the PU scripts.

You could install PapyrusUtil directly and make sure it overwrites everything.

I'm having a weird issue I can't figure out... I haven't played in a while, like a few months, and I just went through and updated FNIS, Defeat, MNC, SLAC, SLARedux, and added SL More Creatures. I uninstalled all of them, reinstalled the updates, and started a new game. Everything seems to be functioning normally, except for SLAC. When I access the MCM menu, SLAC only lists "settings", but when selecting that it's just blank. I have no options, and no idea what I could've done wrong. My mods didn't have any conflicts prior to updating, so I don't think that's the issue, but I really can't be positive.

I'm having a weird issue I can't figure out... I haven't played in a while, like a few months, and I just went through and updated FNIS, Defeat, MNC, SLAC, SLARedux, and added SL More Creatures. I uninstalled all of them, reinstalled the updates, and started a new game. Everything seems to be functioning normally, except for SLAC. When I access the MCM menu, SLAC only lists "settings", but when selecting that it's just blank. I have no options, and no idea what I could've done wrong. My mods didn't have any conflicts prior to updating, so I don't think that's the issue, but I really can't be positive.

Sounds like the MCM is crashing. I'll need to see a papyrus log for session where you're experiencing this.

Sounds like the MCM is crashing. I'll need to see a papyrus log for session where you're experiencing this.

I think it was a corrupted save, works fine from a new game but every time I try the old save it has the same issue. But meh, I was planning to start a new game, anyways.

Hi sailing - I notice that your mod is interfering with Defeat mod. So here is the explanation of the problem for you to see if you can fix it:

Although it happens rarely but it is happening. Animal aroused mod triggers sex in the same time with Defeat mod, when animal is about to rape follower and when animal is aroused enough to have sex. That was the case of the spider and my follower. The spider overcame my follower which trigger Defeat mod for raping, but in the same time, it was aroused enough to have a sex with her. So which ever mod start first it makes my follower stack at place since the other mod is still active but cannot initiate sex as it suppose to. Is there something that could be done to prevent this?