Thanks for the reply.  I think this information will be very useful if included in OP regarding MCM configuration. 

Creature Framwork is really stirring things up after Dentarr just unified that whole mess.  Is the new framework really a more eloquent solution?

Yeah, I'm thinking about adding more detail to the description. Thing is, if I describe the function of every setting and setting-combo it'll be an unreasonable amount of information to wade through, especially considering there are tool tips in the MCM that provide most of the basic information.

I have to admit I'm a little unclear on why Creature Framework is not simply replacing SLNC functionality instead of adding two more mods on top of it. But not my mods, so not really my business.

I'm having trouble uninstalling the mod to upgrade to the latest version. I was out in the woods with no npcs nearby and no animations ongoing. I went into MCM, unchecked "Mod Active". Saved. Closed the game, unticked the mod in my load order, and now every time I try to load the save I made, it CTD's. I tried several times.

I ended up having to re-enable the mod in my load order and load the pre-uninstall save I made. Any idea what I did wrong? Am I supposed to wait for a 'finished uninstalling' message after I uncheck the mod active setting? Is there another uninstall button that I missed?

I'm having trouble uninstalling the mod to upgrade to the latest version. I was out in the woods with no npcs nearby and no animations ongoing. I went into MCM, unchecked "Mod Active". Saved. Closed the game, unticked the mod in my load order, and now every time I try to load the save I made, it CTD's. I tried several times.

I ended up having to re-enable the mod in my load order and load the pre-uninstall save I made. Any idea what I did wrong? Am I supposed to wait for a 'finished uninstalling' message after I uncheck the mod active setting? Is there another uninstall button that I missed?

Did you follow the upgrade instructions exactly? 

Upgrade

It is strongly recommended that you disable the mod in the MCM (uncheck Mod Active) and wait until any ongoing SLAC-triggered animations are complete. Uninstall, then load your save and wait at least 2 minutes real time in-game, then wait 2 hours using the wait menu before saving again. Then install the new version.

Including the 2 minute and 2 hr waits times before resaving then quitting and installing the new version?

Try completely uninstalling instead of just disabling the esp. It's possible that attached scripts are still trying to run with no references and putting pressure on the system during loading.

Another solution may be to start a new game (if you have Alternate Start), or use coc whiterun from the main menu, then load from the escape menu.

Upgrade

It is strongly recommended that you disable the mod in the MCM (uncheck Mod Active) and wait until any ongoing SLAC-triggered animations are complete. Uninstall, then load your save and wait at least 2 minutes real time in-game, then wait 2 hours using the wait menu before saving again. Then install the new version.

Including the 2 minute and 2 hr waits times before resaving then quitting and installing the new version?

Just to clarify what those times are about.

2 minutes is a guess at the longest time it will take for the MCM to completely update in a heavily modded game on a slow machine. Even so the MCM appears to "remember" the previous install of AC, even through a clean save, and will report a harmless error on the next load after updating.

2 hours is the default duration of the ignore effect on creatures that can't be animated. Waiting for the effect end after disabling the mod will remove the attached script from those creatures cleanly.

I've been installing/uninstalling this mod in an ongoing game throughout development using the clean save method and have not seen any issues at all so this is the method I would always suggest.

Try completely uninstalling instead of just disabling the esp. It's possible that attached scripts are still trying to run with no references and putting pressure on the system during loading.

Another solution may be to start a new game (if you have Alternate Start), or use coc whiterun from the main menu, then load from the escape menu.

Upgrade

Just to clarify what those times are about.

2 minutes is a guess at the longest time it will take for the MCM to completely update in a heavily modded game on a slow machine. Even so the MCM appears to "remember" the previous install of AC, even through a clean save, and will report a harmless error on the next load after updating.

2 hours is the default duration of the ignore effect on creatures that can't be animated. Waiting for the effect end after disabling the mod will remove the attached script from those creatures cleanly.

I've been installing/uninstalling this mod in an ongoing game throughout development using the clean save method and have not seen any issues at all so this is the method I would always suggest.

when uninstalling a mod, regardless if  reinstalling, upgrading or just plain uninstalling, i'd recommend a script cleaner every time. skyrim is notorious for leaving old scripts or remenants of scripts in saves. even 20 saves later the old stuff will still be in the save unless removed with a script cleaner.

the only time I don't use a script cleaner and the clean save method is if the author SPECIFICALLY recommends just a uninstall and reinstall and even then I do it witht he understanding that I may have to resort to the script cleaner and clean save method if any issues occur

This seems to have worked, thanks.

I also did some other things that I thought would reduce stress. I took off all my gear, moved to the Arch-Mage's quarters and saved in the stairwell facing a wall. Then I was able to load my save and follow the subsequent instructions for waiting, ran my save through the scrubber, and installed the latest SLAC.

Good news: SLAC encounters are no longer being considered rape when they're supposed to be consentual, and Apropos is correctly displaying consentual descriptions.

One minor issue though, is that 'Engage Radius' is in 'units' which the tooltip gives a translation to meters/feet. Then there's the cloak radius, which is labeled with 'feet' and gives no tooltip translation to meters/feet. And so thinking it actually meant feet, I set it low, to like 30. But then I ended up crouched next to my horse for 10 minutes, poking at different settings, wondering why SLAC wasn't triggering, until I set that field higher and then it triggered. And so I wonder if, for cloak radius, you actually meant 'units' instead of 'feet'.

Btw,

Fixed: Horses bucking their riders to engage pedestrians.

That's hilarious. That's not a bug, it's a feature. xD

One minor issue though, is that 'Engage Radius' is in 'units' which the tooltip gives a translation to meters/feet. Then there's the cloak radius, which is labeled with 'feet' and gives no tooltip translation to meters/feet. And so thinking it actually meant feet, I set it low, to like 30. But then I ended up crouched next to my horse for 10 minutes, poking at different settings, wondering why SLAC wasn't triggering, until I set that field higher and then it triggered. And so I wonder if, for cloak radius, you actually meant 'units' instead of 'feet'.

I do need to get around to calculating uniform units, it's just a pain the the forms use different raw units to begin with.

When the trigger thing is set to either, creatures seem to ignore the minumum PC arousal (which I've set to 60).

So I'm almost constantly getting raped by any animal I run past or have reanimated.

The Either option means that only one of the thresholds needs to be reached, so if either the creature or the PC/NPC have a high enough arousal an animation can trigger.

To only allow animations when both creature and PC/NPC thresholds have bean reached use the Both option instead.

As a non modder, I don't think it's that hard to add - it's usually a question of animation. I could be wrong. Would prefer a specific seduce/invite command instead of sneak because well, even with the weapons out I've encountered situations where creatures just said - fuck your weapons, this shit is on!

Or atleast, a separate slider for size of invite area. Also if possible maybe consider using the catwoman sneak animation instead as that would allow some movement just in case. Although permit on that animation might be an issue.

As a non modder, I don't think it's that hard to add - it's usually a question of animation. I could be wrong. Would prefer a specific seduce/invite command instead of sneak because well, even with the weapons out I've encountered situations where creatures just said - fuck your weapons, this shit is on!

Or atleast, a separate slider for size of invite area. Also if possible maybe consider using the catwoman sneak animation instead as that would allow some movement just in case. Although permit on that animation might be an issue.

Made me chuckle lol

agree with the separate invite command, lol went to pick pocket nazeem and got fucked by one of the Dogs of Whiterun because I completely forgot about the invite function...

Set the arousal thresholds higher, or the detection/engagement radius lower.

I just need to remember that I set crouch to invite. but i do think that a specific invite command would be a benefit

I've been noticing that this mod doesn't seem to want to work properly until I use the "N" key to check the stats of my character and and the desired animal target via SexLab Attraction's status checking option, or unless (as I was noticing earlier) I use the "debug" option to check the stats of everything within range. It's almost as ifI have to show the mod a target is viable before anything will happen when my character crouches in front of an animal. I have noticed through the debugging feature that the mod doesn't seem to have any issues selecting animals like; elks, mud crabs, cows, pigs, goats, foxes, and so on, or basically animals that aren't recognized by SexLab as potential candadates, but when it comes to actual viable targets, this mod seems to struggle.

Has anyone else been having this happen?

There seems to be some kind of issue with Sexlab assigning creatures' gender preference to male. There's a thread on it in the support section, but thus far nobody has piped in with any useful solution. I can't tell if SL attraction is doing something to interfere, or what.

Animations will start regardless of this setting if their arousal gets high enough to reach the threshold you set, but unless you set them very low, that will never happen until you use the puppet master part of SL Aroused to up the creature's exposure, or use it to set their gender preference from 'use sexlab default' to either 'female' or 'both'.

Would it be possible to add exceptions to ignore engagements between parties if the other one is wearing an armbinder? None of the current animal animations really work with them, except maybe the canine cowgirl but that ends up with a doggystyle in the end too I think. Or maybe I'd better suggest that to the DD Integration team since the script ignoring animations when wearing a chastity belt is a similar thing.

There seems to be some kind of issue with Sexlab assigning creatures' gender preference to male. There's a thread on it in the support section, but thus far nobody has piped in with any useful solution. I can't tell if SL attraction is doing something to interfere, or what.

Animations will start regardless of this setting if their arousal gets high enough to reach the threshold you set, but unless you set them very low, that will never happen until you use the puppet master part of SL Aroused to up the creature's exposure, or use it to set their gender preference from 'use sexlab default' to either 'female' or 'both'.

Ok, that kind of makes sense, for example I was eventually able to get Blaze to mount my character once his arousal was high enough, but for some reason the debug mode for this mod kept saying "blaze is not aroused". I'll try messing with the arousal settings I guess, and see if that makes any difference.

How do I get hostile creatures to engage with me? Whenever I get close enough, they just start attacking me and don't seem to be interested in sex. Non-hostile animals work fine. Is there some sort of trick?

No. This mod simply doesn't allow hostile animals to engage with you, by design. If you want to have sex with wild/hostile creatures, you'll need a mod like defeat or beastess or enchantress or something.

So uh, can you elaborate on what's going on between SLAC and MNC? I'd like to update it and enjoy the new anims they've added, but I don't know if that's going to break SLAC or what.

Bump.

Also I've discovered an issue. SLAC will not trigger animations with Seekers. Other DB creatures work (Lurker, Rieklings..), but not Seekers. The only time I can get them to trigger is when I use Hentai Creatures' training functions.