Nah its no big deal. Like I said, he did start gaining arousal (and therefore I assume exposure) once I set his gender preference to females.

Hm, while we're on the subject of dogs, I'm using a replacer that turns the default dogs of skyrim into german shepards. But, when they become aroused, they turn back into the default dogs. Can you recommend something better that is more compatible? with AC?

If you are using the same German Shepard model as the Judah Working Dog mod then you'll find a matching nif in the Nude Creatures Mod, you'll need to use that file to overwrite the dog nif in NC.

I'm not really sure how to do this. I tried, I went into the Hentai Creatures.esp in the CK and tried changing just Vigilance's skin to the Judah skin, but I couldn't get it to work, and it seems I can't get a quiet moment in the house to settle in and figure this out tonight.

Worse, when I saved my changes and loaded up the game, I got a SkyUI notification about MCM registering a new menu, which was HC's, and so now I'm concerned that I'll fuck something up by editing any of these sexlab-enabled .esps. So I restored the backup.

So I need an original esp, but in doing so, I don't have the benefit of the pre-existing npcs and races to use as templates, and like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing, so...

Could you walk me through it?

if you load More Nasty Creatures but do not want HC, just disable the HC esp in NMM by removing the check for it under the plugins tab, that way the textures are there but the esp is not active, BTW HC is compatible with sexlab

(writing with a cat on my shoulder is a pain in the ass)

I have an issue with the mod:

Though I haven't tested with all creatures yet, something that keeps happening is, whenever I get 'attacked' by a wolf, after the animation is done I can't do anything, and nothing moves.

The issue is similar to my experiences when I had FTC on, and this would freeze after scenes with others as well; only this time FTC is turned off, and it still keeps happening.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

This is a problem with SexLab not properly releasing the PC control after the animation. It's not uncommon but I don't have a solution to hand. I would recommend searching the SL support forum. Have a look at your papyrus log for a session where this happens and see if SexLab or any related mods are generating errors.

Nah its no big deal. Like I said, he did start gaining arousal (and therefore I assume exposure) once I set his gender preference to females.

Hm, while we're on the subject of dogs, I'm using a replacer that turns the default dogs of skyrim into german shepards. But, when they become aroused, they turn back into the default dogs. Can you recommend something better that is more compatible? with AC?

If you are using the same German Shepard model as the Judah Working Dog mod then you'll find a matching nif in the Nude Creatures Mod, you'll need to use that file to overwrite the dog nif in NC.

I'm not really sure how to do this. I tried, I went into the Hentai Creatures.esp in the CK and tried changing just Vigilance's skin to the Judah skin, but I couldn't get it to work, and it seems I can't get a quiet moment in the house to settle in and figure this out tonight.

Worse, when I saved my changes and loaded up the game, I got a SkyUI notification about MCM registering a new menu, which was HC's, and so now I'm concerned that I'll fuck something up by editing any of these sexlab-enabled .esps. So I restored the backup.

So I need an original esp, but in doing so, I don't have the benefit of the pre-existing npcs and races to use as templates, and like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing, so...

Could you walk me through it?

If just want to replace all regular dogs with the Judah model copy:

meshes\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\ShepherdSHEATH.nif to meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dog.nif

meshes\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\ShepherdVEINYDETAILED.nif to meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dogCUTEHORNY.nif and meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dogVEINYBIG.nif

No need for CK.

Great Update, the npc/animal  sliders are really well done. Lot of possibility with a few sliders. good job

Request :

Hard to explain with my bad english :D

Have the mod lunch 2/3 time at once, so we can use multiple profile:

EX: one npc/ creature consensual, with a certain relationship, using only the npc aroused thresold (RP, a lonely lady who live with her dog)

Another one npc/creature non consensual, using the creature aroused thresold (RP the wild horse who take anyone who pass near him)

all that in the same time.

Edit: thoose new sliders should be included on the random sex mod. thoose are really well thought and done.

I am considering some options for creature relationships and other NPC/Creature-specific settings. This would be a fairly big overhaul so it won't be in this version.

Things I'm thinking about:

Set the PC or an NPC to only engage with a specific creatures.

Ability to set separate arousal thresholds for individual NPCs and creatures overriding the global settings.

Perhaps similar per-NPC settings for nudity, collars, consent, cooldowns, etc.

In sexlab aroused animals it says that if the arousal level is high enough it is going to try to rape you. But to get raped i had to lose the battle and the animal that raped me won't do it twice. How to fix this pls?

Aroused Creatures only handles friendly creatures and actually becomes inactive while you are in combat.

I just cannot get this downloaded.  I went through all of them, from v01.1 through v03.0 Beta 03.  None downloaded for me.  All gave me that download was complete, but all were at 25kb size, which is an empty zip file using 7zip.  I am at a total loss here.  Is there a possibility you could place the download here, in replies?  I may have better luck.  Of course, if you know why this would happen, I would appreciate any understanding you might have as I am ...  well, clueless on this.

Thank you in advance,   vixengamer

I just cannot get this downloaded.  I went through all of them, from v01.1 through v03.0 Beta 03.  None downloaded for me.  All gave me that download was complete, but all were at 25kb size, which is an empty zip file using 7zip.  I am at a total loss here.  Is there a possibility you could place the download here, in replies?  I may have better luck.  Of course, if you know why this would happen, I would appreciate any understanding you might have as I am ...  well, clueless on this.

Thank you in advance,   vixengamer

Hi! I am having same problem. Cannot download file, just see picture in center of the screen and nothing happens.

There have been several reports about download issues recently. You'll find some discussions in the Tech Support Forum.

Things to try: clear browser cache and cookies, try different browser, wait (there is a download limit for the site to help reduce costs).

SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.0 Beta 03.7z

Thanks for the answer Rebel, though it came a day or two after I finally figured out how to do it myself xP (I was looking at Judah's base race and his skeleton.nif which is shared by all huskies - hence the confusion of getting the game to pick one model over another) Once I realized I needed to be looking at the SkinHuskyJudah form, I quickly found his body meshes.

But now I'm having a different problem. I recently started using Apropos, and now, no matter how I set SLAC, when SLAC triggers animations they're always rape (I suspect due to something Apropos is doing...)

I have the 'sneak' thing totally disabled right now, and I have the consent field set to 'consentual only', and I have 'require arousal' set to 'both' and I'm setting both actors' arousal above their thresholds.

The mod (v3.0 beta 03) doesn't trigger until I press the "N" button for check the arousal status. What could be the problem?

PS: sorry for my bad english

In MCM menu there is an option "Register" (or sth like that). Press it. It checks if you have SL Nude Creatures and SL Aroused. It may slove your problem.

Thanks for the answer Rebel, though it came a day or two after I finally figured out how to do it myself xP (I was looking at Judah's base race and his skeleton.nif which is shared by all huskies - hence the confusion of getting the game to pick one model over another) Once I realized I needed to be looking at the SkinHuskyJudah form, I quickly found his body meshes.

But now I'm having a different problem. I recently started using Apropos, and now, no matter how I set SLAC, when SLAC triggers animations they're always rape (I suspect due to something Apropos is doing...)

I have the 'sneak' thing totally disabled right now, and I have the consent field set to 'consentual only', and I have 'require arousal' set to 'both' and I'm setting both actors' arousal above their thresholds.

I don't use Apropos myself but I suspect that it is has difficulty dealing with creatures due to the way SexLab handles their animations. SexLab doesn't provide the same range of API functionality for creatures.

The mod (v3.0 beta 03) doesn't trigger until I press the "N" button for check the arousal status. What could be the problem?

SexLab Aroused regularly processes nearby creatures to add or update their arousal levels, but there will be times when you approach a creature between updates. Hitting N on an actor forces their arousal level to update or a new random arousal level to be generated if they don't have one yet. These new and updated arousal levels can be above the threshold for Aroused Creatures so an engagement will trigger right afterwards.

In MCM menu there is an option "Register" (or sth like that). Press it. It checks if you have SL Nude Creatures and SL Aroused. It may slove your problem.

I've tried, but nothing has changed.

SexLab Aroused regularly processes nearby creatures to add or update their arousal levels, but there will be times when you approach a creature between updates. Hitting N on an actor forces their arousal level to update or a new random arousal level to be generated if they don't have one yet. These new and updated arousal levels can be above the threshold for Aroused Creatures so an engagement will trigger right afterwards.

I can wait hours (for real) but the creatures do nothing :s This mod works for me only if I set 0 to "creature only", or "pc only" at any level, as "arousal prerequisite".

I don't use Apropos myself but I suspect that it is has difficulty dealing with creatures due to the way SexLab handles their animations. SexLab doesn't provide the same range of API functionality for creatures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=1038871

Gooser's saying it's SLAC's fault. You're saying it's Apropos's fault. xP

The thing is, I don't know why Apropos should have anything to do with it. Apropos is just supposed to be a dialogue mod - it shouldn't be doing anything to change what animations are selected. It's only supposed to detect what animation is playing, select a text file based on the animation, and print the contents of the text file to the notification area and the console.

Yet, I'm getting noncon animations with creatures, and it's very easy to tell that noncon is happening because I'm playing a khajiit, and during noncon animations, her ears fold back. So even ignoring that the wrong text files are being printed, something is happening to make sexlab think the animation is noncon.

Could you maybe get in touch with Gooser and see if you can figure this out, please? I spent literally all of last night and all of this morning rewriting consentual sex descriptions for Apropos, and I can't even tell if I'm doing it correctly because it's never playing consentual sex.

Sailing Rebel, on 05 Jan 2015 - 5:54 PM, said:

I can wait hours (for real) but the creatures do nothing :s This mod works for me only if I set 0 to "creature only", or "pc only" at any level, as "arousal prerequisite".

Someone reported a similar problem a while ago and fixed it by uninstalling SLAC, making a clean save and reinstalling. If you are still seeing the issue after that then the issue may be with the Aroused install. Might be worth looking in your papyrus log for any "none reference" warnings from "slac_" scripts which would indicate that something has gone awry.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=1038871

Gooser's saying it's SLAC's fault. You're saying it's Apropos's fault. xP

The thing is, I don't know why Apropos should have anything to do with it. Apropos is just supposed to be a dialogue mod - it shouldn't be doing anything to change what animations are selected. It's only supposed to detect what animation is playing, select a text file based on the animation, and print the contents of the text file to the notification area and the console.

Yet, I'm getting noncon animations with creatures, and it's very easy to tell that noncon is happening because I'm playing a khajiit, and during noncon animations, her ears fold back. So even ignoring that the wrong text files are being printed, something is happening to make sexlab think the animation is noncon.

Could you maybe get in touch with Gooser and see if you can figure this out, please? I spent literally all of last night and all of this morning rewriting consentual sex descriptions for Apropos, and I can't even tell if I'm doing it correctly because it's never playing consentual sex.

Okay, looks like he's right. I went over the code again and found I'd swapped a reference in error - an accident waiting to happen since I refer to the human partner as "victim" throughout the script.

I'll fix that in the next update which should be in the next couple of days.

Well, it seems that many files under 1 Meg just do not download properly in SexLab now.  I appreciate you placing your Aroused Creatures mod in this forum.  It downloaded quite easily and with no problem.  I guess I can head to Falkreath afterall and look for the dog.  ;P

I thank you for posting it here.  I truly love this mod.  I had your mod before, but upgraded my computer and lost everything except fond memories.  Thanks again!

SexLab Aroused Creatures will not be compatible with v3+ of SexLab Nude Creatures since the nude suit selection functions have changed.

The new SLNC appears introduce an alternate method of arousal-based creature mesh swap via the additional dependency on Creature Framework.

If this is adopted by MNC then most likely the SLAC Beta's soft dependency on SLNC will be dropped and will no longer handle creature arousal display.

Great Mod.

Any chance of adding "Crouch Effect" and "Invite Arousal" for NPCs or Followers?

and initiate brawl like "Lover's Victim"?

Well, the only time you'll see NPC's crouching is followers, and follower mods like UFO can even make follower crouching less "reliable". So, I think for now it's going to remain PC-only. I would like to add some follower-specific functionality but I'm not sure what and how yet.

Brawling is pretty buggy as it is and I'm not aware of any instance of creatures involved in brawls so I don't know if it's even possible. An alternate feature I'm still investigating is a pursuit option that would allow creatures to select a victim and chase them down but it wouldn't involve combat.

Great Mod.

Any chance of adding "Crouch Effect" and "Invite Arousal" for NPCs or Followers?

and initiate brawl like "Lover's Victim"?

Well, the only time you'll see NPC's crouching is followers, and follower mods like UFO can even make follower crouching less "reliable". So, I think for now it's going to remain PC-only. I would like to add some follower-specific functionality but I'm not sure what and how yet.

Brawling is pretty buggy as it is and I'm not aware of any instance of creatures involved in brawls so I don't know if it's even possible. An alternate feature I'm still investigating is a pursuit option that would allow creatures to select a victim and chase them down but it wouldn't involve combat.

How about this for followers.

If female mage get a high enough arousal, she will conjure a familiar or a ghost of some creature.

SexLab Aroused Creatures will not be compatible with v3+ of SexLab Nude Creatures since the nude suit selection functions have changed.

The new SLNC appears introduce an alternate method of arousal-based creature mesh swap via the additional dependency on Creature Framework.

If this is adopted by MNC then most likely the SLAC Beta's soft dependency on SLNC will be dropped and will no longer handle creature arousal display.

Sooooo... it seems the thing to do is not upgrade to V3 of SLNC until this gets sorted.. because SLAC doesn't seem to be good for much if it doesn't work with SLNC.

About to upload SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.0 Beta 04.

I was planning on this being full release of v3 but with the recent changes to Nude Creatures I'm going to hold off until we see how that pans out.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed: NPC engagements triggering even when NPCs are disabled in the MCM.
  • Fixed: Adaptive Consent option with Both Aroused requirement causing arousal thresholds to be ignored.
  • Fixed: Consent options being ignored and all engagements being treated as rape
  • Fixed: Aroused Creature engagements interrupting Defeat-triggered animations and preventing progression (AC now checks for alternate an calm effect and Defeat faction).
  • Fixed: Creatures teleporting into the water to engaged swimming actors - swimming is now treated as sitting.
  • Fixed: Horses bucking their riders to engage pedestrians.

Notes:

• If you are using Nude Creatures v3+ then disable the Nude Creatures option in the Aroused Creatures MCM - arousal display will be handled by NC and Creatures Framework.

Why does swimming actor need to be fix?   The goal to bypass sitting/sleeping actors is to avoid clipping but that's not an issue with swimming.  Yes the actions might be happening below water but it is still accurate in the physical sense.

Is Creature Framework going to be a dependency going forward?

Thanks

SLAC doesn't seem to be good for much if it doesn't work with SLNC.

If you were only using Aroused Creatures to allow creatures to display aroused meshes outside of SexLab animations then, yes, Nude Creatures / Creature Framework should be able to handle that without AC. I say "should" as I've not actually had a chance to test it yet, I'm basing this on the Creature Framework description.

Why does swimming actor need to be fix?   The goal to bypass sitting/sleeping actors is to avoid clipping but that's not an issue with swimming.  Yes the actions might be happening below water but it is still accurate in the physical sense.

Thanks

Swimming has been grouped with sitting to keep things as simple as possible. While clipping is not an issue it does seem unreasonable for a horse to be teleported into the sea to engage an actor. Note that if you turn off the Ignore Sitting/Swimming PC/NPCs that the animation will be relocated to the creature's location instead, so the swimmer will usually be teleported to the shore. If the creature is also swimming then the engagement will still be in the water.

Not planning on any more explicit dependencies and if the Creature Framework is adopted there won't even be a soft dependency on Nude Creatures as the added feature will be covered.

Thanks

Swimming has been grouped with sitting to keep things as simple as possible. While clipping is not an issue it does seem unreasonable for a horse to be teleported into the sea to engage an actor.

Note that if you turn off the Ignore Sitting/Swimming PC/NPCs that the animation will be relocated to the creature's location instead, so the swimmer will usually be teleported to the shore. If the creature is also swimming then the engagement will still be in the water.

Not planning on any more explicit dependencies and if the Creature Framework is adopted there won't even be a soft dependency on Nude Creatures as the added feature will be covered.

Thanks for the reply.  I think this information will be very useful if included in OP regarding MCM configuration. 

Creature Framwork is really stirring things up after Dentarr just unified that whole mess.  Is the new framework really a more eloquent solution?