Hi sailing - I notice that your mod is interfering with Defeat mod. So here is the explanation of the problem for you to see if you can fix it:

Although it happens rarely but it is happening. Animal aroused mod triggers sex in the same time with Defeat mod, when animal is about to rape follower and when animal is aroused enough to have sex. That was the case of the spider and my follower. The spider overcame my follower which trigger Defeat mod for raping, but in the same time, it was aroused enough to have a sex with her. So which ever mod start first it makes my follower stack at place since the other mod is still active but cannot initiate sex as it suppose to. Is there something that could be done to prevent this?

I've not gotten around to testing with the latest version of Defeat. It sounds like there may have been changes in the magic effects and/or factions used so AC is not identifying mod-calmed creatures correctly.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the creatures dont engage sex at all :( and i know that because a while wolf is following that old lady from jovaskrr, with no space between them. Why are the animals not engaging ?

Make sure Allow Creatures is checked in the SexLab MCM.

Try using MatchMaker and see if you can trigger animations at all.

Edit: Sorry, should have responded to this a long time ago.

Somehow hostile creatures after attacking me a few times turned non-hostile and had sex with my char like regular dogs (I also use Defeat but i did not surrender or get knock down) and stopped attacking my char since then (only sex :D). Also i didn't see the animals seduce my char like written in the description only sex straight away. Please help me with this.

Somehow hostile creatures after attacking me a few times turned non-hostile and had sex with my char like regular dogs (I also use Defeat but i did not surrender or get knock down) and stopped attacking my char since then (only sex :D). Also i didn't see the animals seduce my char like written in the description only sex straight away. Please help me with this.

There does seem to be compatibility issues with the current version of Defeat. I'll get to this as soon as I can but Defeat has been having a few issues in the current build which has been slowing things down (very hard to tell if SLAC caused the problem or Defeat itself).

Under normal circumstances you won't see the engagement messages for the PC as SexLab disables the hud at that point interrupting the notifications.

Hi there! The mod has been working well until lately, which I suspect is as you said a conflict of some sort with the latest Defeat mod. I'm having this issue now where when creatures like Falmers or Chauruses get near me and try to rape me, they get close, but instead of undressing and starting the animations, they back up again and become re-hostile, with the added side effect of me being able to walk through walls and through the air. Is this a known issue, or perhaps something that can be mitigated? Or maybe it's not even with this mod, but I'm not sure which else it would be. Here's my Papyrus log for when the Falmer was trying to get close and rape me but it didn't work:

stack:
[ (0001E68C)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (0009C024)].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnLoad() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000CAFF6)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000CAFF2)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000CAFF5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000CAFF3)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000CAFF4)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:34PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Chaurus" [Actor < (00098BF4)>]]; already active
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:35PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Chaurus" [Actor < (0009917A)>]]; already active
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:41PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["J'zargo" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001C1A3)>]]; already active
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:41PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Falmer Gloomlurker" [dunShimmermistBossScript < (00098BF0)>]]; already active
[06/23/2015 - 04:35:45PM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (0001E68C)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (0009C024)].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnLoad() - "<savegame>" Line ?

Hey, I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to have aroused creatures get a "travel package" (an AI script to make them seek out the player) rather than simple teleportation? In some instances, it really interrupts the game.

For instance, I was in Harmugstahl with all the elemental spiders, trying to sneak up on that asshole Kornalus who can one hit me with his lighting. Some I'm sneaking, figuring I can assassinate him with some thievery nonsense, but stop because, damn, there are three spiders in that cage. Whatever, there behind bars! So I approach and boom, the spider teleports through the cage I'm on the ground getting raped. The that asshole Kornalus walks up and unlimited power's my ass. Dead.

In this scenario, I have sneak on invite (RPing it as appearing vulnerable), so I'm pretty much screwed (pun) whenever I get anywhere near creatures, another hindrance to the sneak theif. In cites, it makes thievery more dangerous, which I'm good for, but in those scenarios where creatures are made non-hostile, the game can break.

Anyway, if the animal is forced to approach the player (and get into a ~1-2 Meyer range) before the assault occurs, I think it would be better for a number of reasons. I can just imagine exiting the Blue Palace, my arousal at 100, only to meet eyes with a dog, see him stand up and start bounding toward me. RUN! Sex Crime had beastiality set as a heinous crime with a 3000 septim bounty!

All in all, I think line of sight and s travel package might not only make this mod more immerse, but also more fun as your run (better train your stamina) and try to escape. Either way, great mod!

In this scenario, I have sneak on invite (RPing it as appearing vulnerable), so I'm pretty much screwed (pun) whenever I get anywhere near creatures, another hindrance to the sneak theif. In cites, it makes thievery more dangerous, which I'm good for, but in those scenarios where creatures are made non-hostile, the game can break.

Just a thought:  Isn't there an option under the invite to have the animals ignore the invite if you have a weapon (believe that includes spells, but not sure) in your hand?  Should take care of that particular scenario.

Just a thought: Isn't there an option under the invite to have the animals ignore the invite if you have a weapon (believe that includes spells, but not sure) in your hand? Should take care of that particular scenario.

That could help, but I want the vulnerability every time I crouch. That said, I also want to be able to run or fight if I realize I'm in a vulnerable position. Sure, there is the whole excitement of this mod, but I think that being chased (or seeing an NPC getting chased) across town and escape/get mounted adds another layer.

I can't seem to get this to work. It worked twice with a horse and an NPC soon after I installed everything, but now nothing happens when I approach any person or animal, nor does anything ever happen with NPCs. I've tried checking and unchecking I can find that sounds relevant, and Allow Creature Animations has always been checked, and lowering threshholds to almost nothing. If I hold N I can masturbate, but that's it. Any ideas? I don't think it's another mod, because this is the last one I installed and like I said, it worked twice (once with a female NPC and horse, once with male NPC and horse).

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Hi there! The mod has been working well until lately, which I suspect is as you said a conflict of some sort with the latest Defeat mod. I'm having this issue now where when creatures like Falmers or Chauruses get near me and try to rape me, they get close, but instead of undressing and starting the animations, they back up again and become re-hostile, with the added side effect of me being able to walk through walls and through the air. Is this a known issue, or perhaps something that can be mitigated? Or maybe it's not even with this mod, but I'm not sure which else it would be. Here's my Papyrus log for when the Falmer was trying to get close and rape me but it didn't work:

They way to test if Aroused Creatures specifically is causing problems is to go into the AC MCM -> General Settings and uncheck the Mod Active option under Performance. For good measure use the wait menu for 2 hours (or the number of hours you have set for Ignore Duration). This will stop the cloak effect entirely and allow all related magic effects to dissipate. If you are still seeing the problem after this then it is not with Aroused Creatures. Similarly, if the problem reasserts itself after reactivat AC you can be reasonably sure it is this mod.

If you have noclip (or the functional equivalent) then that can cause problems with combat. For instance, I know that certain events related to combat state changes do not fire normally if the actors are not in contact with the nav mesh. It might be worth disabling whatever flight mod you have and seeing if that has an effect.

The papyrus log looks normal enough - the "[CF]" items are just Creature Framework housekeeping which has nothing to do with Aroused Creatures. To see any messages from Aroused Creatures beyond initialisation you'll need to enable debugging in the MCM.

Hey, I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to have aroused creatures get a "travel package" (an AI script to make them seek out the player) rather than simple teleportation? In some instances, it really interrupts the game.

For instance, I was in Harmugstahl with all the elemental spiders, trying to sneak up on that asshole Kornalus who can one hit me with his lighting. Some I'm sneaking, figuring I can assassinate him with some thievery nonsense, but stop because, damn, there are three spiders in that cage. Whatever, there behind bars! So I approach and boom, the spider teleports through the cage I'm on the ground getting raped. The that asshole Kornalus walks up and unlimited power's my ass. Dead.

Anyway, if the animal is forced to approach the player (and get into a ~1-2 Meyer range) before the assault occurs, I think it would be better for a number of reasons. I can just imagine exiting the Blue Palace, my arousal at 100, only to meet eyes with a dog, see him stand up and start bounding toward me. RUN! Sex Crime had beastiality set as a heinous crime with a 3000 septim bounty!

All in all, I think line of sight and s travel package might not only make this mod more immerse, but also more fun as your run (better train your stamina) and try to escape. Either way, great mod!

Identifying hostile creatures is surprisingly difficult. I think the particular problem you're seeing is with creatures using the ambush behaviour which means they will appear completely passive until a trigger fires (such as gaining LoS), this includes things like relationship rank and IsHostileToActor tests. I do intend to address this when I can but I still need to test how feasible it is to check for active packages in these circumstances.

The pursuit option (as I've been referring to it) is on the books as a future development but it's not going to be any time soon I'm afraid.

Random qustion. I'l stand in front of a dog, non stolen horse, etc. and nothing happens. I even set the arousal to creature only and the arousal threshold to 2 and still nothing. They'll get erect but that's about it. Any ideas?

Install MatchMaker and make sure that creature animations are actually working. Make sure Allow Creatures is enabled in the SexLab MCM. Set the Ignore Duration to 0 in the Aroused Creatures MCM (by default if no animations are found for a creature it will be temporarily ignored). Beyond that you'll need to activate the debugging option for Aroused Creatures and post your Papyrus log.

I can't seem to get this to work. It worked twice with a horse and an NPC soon after I installed everything, but now nothing happens when I approach any person or animal, nor does anything ever happen with NPCs. I've tried checking and unchecking I can find that sounds relevant, and Allow Creature Animations has always been checked, and lowering threshholds to almost nothing. If I hold N I can masturbate, but that's it. Any ideas? I don't think it's another mod, because this is the last one I installed and like I said, it worked twice (once with a female NPC and horse, once with male NPC and horse).

See the above advice.

It is possible that SexLab Aroused is having problems updating arousal levels. You can test this by setting the thresholds to 0 and see if anything happens.

Smilodon, on 30 Jun 2015 - 8:22 PM, said:snapback.png

See the above advice.

It is possible that SexLab Aroused is having problems updating arousal levels. You can test this by setting the thresholds to 0 and see if anything happens.

I would also suggest to disable arousal options in Creature framework, especially one that bounds the CF with SL's arousal.

It seems to be working with all NPCs, but nothing will ever happen with PC. But I can roll with it because I have spells that will start it. Thanks for the helps, and great mod.

Obviously make sure that the PC is enabled in the Aroused Creatures MCM and that there are no settings preventing engagement such as crouching, very high thresholds, weapons, etc.

If you are still having trouble enable the debugging option on the General Settings page of the MCM then let the game run a few minutes in a place where the PC should be engaged by a creature. Post the papyrus log and we'll see what's happening.

I have a request. I actually love how you handle things with this mod, with the flexibility of setting things. I like how I can set it so they only hump the pc if they pc is naked etc.

So my request is can you add humans to this. So if your PC is naked and the NPC is aroused enough they might jump your character. It would be best if there was a only a chance of it. Like for example set the arousal rate to say 80, and any NPC that see's your PC if they are naked might jump them. Then have a slider that you can set the chance from 0% for those that don't want it, up to 100%. Hopefully that makes sense. No worries if you don't want to do it. I just like how you handle it and would love to see it for people as well. Especially if it works with hostile NPC's like with hostile creatures.

Kinda misleading title if you're going to add humans. Dangerous Nights or some other mod already handles getting jumped when naked, not all that well possibly but anyway.

Yes I know, but having extra doesn't hurt. Which is why I suggested it to be optional.

Yes some other mods do similar things but none of them do it like this or IMHO as well as this mod does.

Obviously make sure that the PC is enabled in the Aroused Creatures MCM and that there are no settings preventing engagement such as crouching, very high thresholds, weapons, etc.

If you are still having trouble enable the debugging option on the General Settings page of the MCM then let the game run a few minutes in a place where the PC should be engaged by a creature. Post the papyrus log and we'll see what's happening.

Allow Weapons is checked, crouching is set to Invite with a threshold of 0, normal thresholds are set to 5 (I tried 0, also), and both player and NPC engagements are checked.

From debug, it seems to be checking for potential targets every few seconds like it should, but when it targets me it says

Milla(Busy:ASX_S_PlayerQuest)

Shadowmere could not find any targets.

as if I'm not a valid target.

I have a request. I actually love how you handle things with this mod, with the flexibility of setting things. I like how I can set it so they only hump the pc if they pc is naked etc.

So my request is can you add humans to this. So if your PC is naked and the NPC is aroused enough they might jump your character. It would be best if there was a only a chance of it. Like for example set the arousal rate to say 80, and any NPC that see's your PC if they are naked might jump them. Then have a slider that you can set the chance from 0% for those that don't want it, up to 100%. Hopefully that makes sense. No worries if you don't want to do it. I just like how you handle it and would love to see it for people as well. Especially if it works with hostile NPC's like with hostile creatures.

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility but it would involve an explosion in properties and configuration options. There will need to be a major overhaul of AC for the upcoming version of SexLab to support creature genders and animation filtering. We'll see how things look after that.

The project is open source so if anyone wants to take the code and see what they can do with it in the meantime they are welcome to do so.

Allow Weapons is checked, crouching is set to Invite with a threshold of 0, normal thresholds are set to 5 (I tried 0, also), and both player and NPC engagements are checked.

From debug, it seems to be checking for potential targets every few seconds like it should, but when it targets me it says

It looks like your character is currently locked into a scene from the Adult Show XXX mod. I don't use it myself so I can't tell you what should be happening there. It's possible that the quest is bugged and you are just stuck in the scene (this happens to Stump in Riverwood on occasion). It is also possible that this is intended behaviour for ASX and the PC is supposed to be in this scene permanently although this would almost certainly interfere with other mods and perhaps even with the vanilla game.

See if ASX has any clean-up options in the MCM.

If it continues to be a problem I'll look at adding an exception for that quest.

It looks like your character is currently locked into a scene from the Adult Show XXX mod. I don't use it myself so I can't tell you what should be happening there. It's possible that the quest is bugged and you are just stuck in the scene (this happens to Stump in Riverwood on occasion). It is also possible that this is intended behaviour for ASX and the PC is supposed to be in this scene permanently although this would almost certainly interfere with other mods and perhaps even with the vanilla game.

See if ASX has any clean-up options in the MCM.

If it continues to be a problem I'll look at adding an exception for that quest.

I'm not totally sure all of what goes into making a mod, but yeah it seems that when you pair people to have sex with the ASX spells, it starts a hidden quest. I used the console to complete that quest, and now it's working great. Thanks for the help, and again, great mod!

Hopefully someone in this thread will be able to assist me. I have been using the mod for a week or so now...and I have noticed that during the sex animations with horses, the horses 'bits' are never visible (except for the horse I bought). Do I need to re-arrange my load set up or am I missing something.

Hopefully someone in this thread will be able to assist me. I have been using the mod for a week or so now...and I have noticed that during the sex animations with horses, the horses 'bits' are never visible (except for the horse I bought). Do I need to re-arrange my load set up or am I missing something.

Have you try to reset all mod using Creature Framework MCM?