Ya I dunno what's causing it. I went by Markarth to test Vigilance and it doesn't work with him either. Instead of busy it says he's Engaged already. Then again Vigilance is bugged in my game as I can't even hire him anymore so.

You shouldn't be seeing any message about engaged creatures in the latest version. It should say "already animating" instead.

If you are using v02.1 then it's a bug and you'll need to follow the instructions in the download description to remove him from the SLAC Engaged Actor faction. Sorry about that.

Using v03.0 Beta 03. Deleted the old one, waited 24 hours in game, waited some more and saved. Loaded that save and waited some more and saved. Think I threw in a save clean too and then installed the new one. Didn't see already animating but: Vigilance (Engaged), as I was using invite on him and the stable horses - which all worked fine. Didn't get the busy message with Vigilance.

Ya I dunno what's causing it. I went by Markarth to test Vigilance and it doesn't work with him either. Instead of busy it says he's Engaged already. Then again Vigilance is bugged in my game as I can't even hire him anymore so.

You shouldn't be seeing any message about engaged creatures in the latest version. It should say "already animating" instead.

If you are using v02.1 then it's a bug and you'll need to follow the instructions in the download description to remove him from the SLAC Engaged Actor faction. Sorry about that.

Using v03.0 Beta 03. Deleted the old one, waited 24 hours in game, waited some more and saved. Loaded that save and waited some more and saved. Think I threw in a save clean too and then installed the new one. Didn't see already animating but: Vigilance (Engaged), as I was using invite on him and the stable horses - which all worked fine. Didn't get the busy message with Vigilance.

Might need to see a Papyrus log for this. With debugging active the message you should be seeing will look like this:

CreatureName: 1stVictimName(ReasonForRejection) 2ndVictimName(ReasonForRejection) [and so on]

So "VictimName(engaged)" means that the victim is already in an SL animation, "CreatureName already animating" means the creature is in an SL animation.

I think I found a bug when both adaptive and either are selected for pc/npc. The creature will ignore its own arousal and force itself on any available character. The creature went from 50 arousal to 0 and still continued. I tried this on an existing save, clean save, and new game. 

just started a new game, and stump didn't engage the first time I went by him, the second time he nailed me right away. not sure if the frostbite spider scene had passed or not the second time <wasn't looking for it, just figured the first time he was engaged in the whole follow frodnar to the to talk to ralov scene, after that, he went off with frodnar and while I was walking back to hod's house, he worked fine, as for Excels issue, thats the same one i have had with all the beta's, thought i had it fixed but on this game, I still have to set it to creature only or both to keep from everyone partiiaping in a doggy gang bang everytime I come out of a building. 

On a side note, I am attempting to add more dogs and huskies to all the cities and settlements <have riverwood and shors stone done so far> once its done and i'm pretty sure its big free, i'll see about posting it here and after i figure out the dogs, will work on horses too

I think I found a bug when both adaptive and either are selected for pc/npc. The creature will ignore its own arousal and force itself on any available character. The creature went from 50 arousal to 0 and still continued. I tried this on an existing save, clean save, and new game. 

I can confirm that bug in the Beta 03 version: if the Adaptive consent option is used with Both Aroused the arousal check always returns true. The only workaround for now is to use one or the other arousal options. That will be fixed in the next version.

just started a new game, and stump didn't engage the first time I went by him, the second time he nailed me right away. not sure if the frostbite spider scene had passed or not the second time <wasn't looking for it, just figured the first time he was engaged in the whole follow frodnar to the to talk to ralov scene, after that, he went off with frodnar and while I was walking back to hod's house, he worked fine, as for Excels issue, thats the same one i have had with all the beta's, thought i had it fixed but on this game, I still have to set it to creature only or both to keep from everyone partiiaping in a doggy gang bang everytime I come out of a building. 

On a side note, I am attempting to add more dogs and huskies to all the cities and settlements <have riverwood and shors stone done so far> once its done and i'm pretty sure its big free, i'll see about posting it here and after i figure out the dogs, will work on horses too

So far as I can tell the frostbite spider scene is the only one Stump is involved in, everything else he does is just AI package stuff not connected to a scene. This one scene, that only plays once per playthrough, is the only time that he should ever be shown as "busy". The only thing I can imagine for the problem mentioned above is that the quest got stuck somehow and won't complete. There's no timeout on it so maybe if the kids are not able to deliver their lines for some reason then it remains active forever.

A mod that adds more friendly creatures will be very welcome. It's big task though. Good luck.

well unfortunately no animation is working for me, i have tried tons of different ways to get this to work but it just wont, first the prob was i couldn't activate the such and such act of sex now after downloading match maker they activate sex but the animal just continues whatever stupid thing he was doing before and i go into t stance until the the allotted  time is over  and everything goes back to normal. please help!

well unfortunately no animation is working for me, i have tried tons of different ways to get this to work but it just wont, first the prob was i couldn't activate the such and such act of sex now after downloading match maker they activate sex but the animal just continues whatever stupid thing he was doing before and i go into t stance until the the allotted  time is over  and everything goes back to normal. please help!

First thing to do is work through the steps in the SexLab Support & Troubleshooting Guide which will fix the majority of SL problems. If, by the end of the guide, you have not found a solution then it will have furnished you with information needed to get further help from the forums.

Do you know of a bug in which if too many engagements are skipped due to already being engaged that engagements stop working entirely? It was a few months ago that I tried this mod and that happened, so I don't know if it's fixed now, but just in case, I want to inform you of it.

One thing that might have happened in v02 is that under rare circumstances the ending hook would not fire so the effects would not be cleaned up properly. The actors involved would then be excluded from future engagements (the cloak spell would not hit them at all).

That should be fixed in the current bate which uses a different system.

Hi Sailing Level,

Most of all, I thank you vey much for your hard work. I wish you do more in the future.

V 03.0 Beta 03 works charm for me, I put the SLAC on lowest area of my Load Order after all animal related mod.

Stump and Vigilance are working fine with Invite Button with 0 arousal as test, even with crawling with all four animation. It is so beautiful !!

However, one thing I noticed was that arousal level of most animals stay 0. I used SL Monitor mod. All NPC level shows arousal Level something, but animal arousal stays very low (1 or 2) or 0 all the time. But animation test is still working, because I set animal rape initiation arousal level 0.

Does it mean that creatures are not sensitive about environment or PC Collar. I put a Hentai Collar on PC with arousal level 3.

It didn't matter whether I set 50 or 20. Creature arousal levelare most of the time 0 even PC is naked.

Hi Sailing Level,

Most of all, I thank you vey much for your hard work. I wish you do more in the future.

V 03.0 Beta 03 works charm for me, I put the SLAC on lowest area of my Load Order after all animal related mod.

Stump and Vigilance are working fine with Invite Button with 0 arousal as test, even with crawling with all four animation. It is so beautiful !!

However, one thing I noticed was that arousal level of most animals stay 0. I used SL Monitor mod. All NPC level shows arousal Level something, but animal arousal stays very low (1 or 2) or 0 all the time. But animation test is still working, because I set animal rape initiation arousal level 0.

Does it mean that creatures are not sensitive about environment or PC Collar. I put a Hentai Collar on PC with arousal level 3.

It didn't matter whether I set 50 or 20. Creature arousal levelare most of the time 0 even PC is naked.

SLAC doesn't directly alter arousal levels, the only way it changes arousal is by triggering an SL animation which SexLab Aroused monitors.

If there is a problem with creatures gaining exposure then this is most likely an issue with Aroused. Personally I use and test with the original Aroused as I've never had a problem with it. Aroused Redux does things slightly differently (though the API is the same) so exposure may not work quite the same way if your are using that.

Keep in mind that an actor involved in a lot of SL animations will have constantly low exposure and so will only very slowly gain arousal. The settings I typically use are:

Default Exposure Rate: 2.0
Decay Rate: 10.0
Time Rate Change: 1

It shouldn't matter where SLAC is in your load order (so long as it's below its masters) as it doesn't alter and forms in the game so there is nothing for it to override.

Hmm.. I'm not quite sure what's going wrong.. I'm using aroused, SLAC, hentaicreatures, and sexlab nude creatures.

For some reason, wild animals like wolves and stray dogs refuse to engage with my character. I've tried relaxing the settings so that sneak doesn't matter, arousal threshholds are down at like 10, I have require LOS off, ignore sitting off, engage radius at 100 units, cloak radius at 40 feet, frequency at 5 secs. 'Allow enemy creatures' is turned on.

I run around next to wild wolves and stray dogs naked (haven't had a chance to try other hostile creatures yet), and they get aroused, and the penis comes out after they hit the arousal threshold, but they never engage with my character. Doesn't matter if I've used calm spells on them or not.

My horse works fine. In fact, sometimes when I have been running around the wolves, my horse gets dragged over from what seems like a much further distance than I have the engage+cloak radius set for.

If I summon a wolf with one of the hentai creatures spells, it works fine. (I have 'train only with collared actors' selected, and I'm not wearing the collar, so I know the anims are not being triggered by HC)

And oddly, if I use a reanimation spell on a wild wolf, then it works.

Hmm.. I'm not quite sure what's going wrong.. I'm using aroused, SLAC, hentaicreatures, and sexlab nude creatures.

For some reason, wild animals like wolves and stray dogs refuse to engage with my character. I've tried relaxing the settings so that sneak doesn't matter, arousal threshholds are down at like 10, I have require LOS off, ignore sitting off, engage radius at 100 units, cloak radius at 40 feet, frequency at 5 secs. 'Allow enemy creatures' is turned on.

I run around next to wild wolves and stray dogs naked (haven't had a chance to try other hostile creatures yet), and they get aroused, and the penis comes out after they hit the arousal threshold, but they never engage with my character. Doesn't matter if I've used calm spells on them or not.

My horse works fine. In fact, sometimes when I have been running around the wolves, my horse gets dragged over from what seems like a much further distance than I have the engage+cloak radius set for.

If I summon a wolf with one of the hentai creatures spells, it works fine. (I have 'train only with collared actors' selected, and I'm not wearing the collar, so I know the anims are not being triggered by HC)

And oddly, if I use a reanimation spell on a wild wolf, then it works.

Aroused Creatures is specifically for non-hostile creatures. For hostile encounters there is Submit and/or Defeat. Raising or calming hostile creatures makes them non-hostile which is why it starts to work with them.

That Cloak Radius is the area that the mod searches for creatures, the creatures then use the Engage Radius to search around themselves for victims. You would use a large radius to improve the chances of engagements with NPCs and if you want to use the Nude Creatures option (so you can see if a creatures is aroused before approaching it).

Reducing the Engage Radius will potentially reduce the distance of inappropriate teleportation. A value of 100 is about 1.5m so you would need to be standing right next to a creature for it to engage. But serious script lag could still cause problems if SexLab tries to start an animation and it takes a few seconds for it to begin.

Aroused Creatures is specifically for non-hostile creatures. For hostile encounters there is Submit and/or Defeat. Raising or calming hostile creatures makes them non-hostile which is why it starts to work with them.

That Cloak Radius is the area that the mod searches for creatures, the creatures then use the Engage Radius to search around themselves for victims. You would use a large radius to improve the chances of engagements with NPCs and if you want to use the Nude Creatures option (so you can see if a creatures is aroused before approaching it).

Reducing the Engage Radius will potentially reduce the distance of inappropriate teleportation. A value of 100 is about 1.5m so you would need to be standing right next to a creature for it to engage. But serious script lag could still cause problems if SexLab tries to start an animation and it takes a few seconds for it to begin.

Ah I see. Well, except calm spells weren't having any effect on the wolves (Tho admittedly I was only trying calm Illusion spells, I didn't try Kyne's Peace or Animal Allegiance) They would just dick around (pun intended) until the calm spell wore off, then start attacking again.

And so that sort of leaves options for creature encounters very limited. They're only going to happen with creatures I summon, creatures I reanimate, and creatures that are friendly to, like, bandits and the handful of dogs that live in towns.

I'll have to take another look at Hentai creatures and figure out what that mod is all about, there seems to be more to it than just 'summon a creature so it can boink you'.

Hm, while we're on the subject of dogs, I'm using a replacer that turns the default dogs of skyrim into german shepards. But, when they become aroused, they turn back into the default dogs. Can you recommend something better that is more compatible? with AC?

Hm, while we're on the subject of dogs, I'm using a replacer that turns the default dogs of skyrim into german shepards. But, when they become aroused, they turn back into the default dogs. Can you recommend something better that is more compatible? with AC?

as far as the replacer goes, you have to understand how nude creatures works, it doesn't just "add a boner", it replaces the body of the creature with another body of the creature but this one has a little extra, you would need someone to make a "nude" version of the german shepherd and add that to nude creatures, thats the simplifed answer, Its a bit more complacated than that, I once used a replacer that changed all wolfhounds to huskys <which already have a "nude" version> and they still reverted to their original form when horny.

most "replacers" do not change anything but the .nif file

not a simple plug and play mod, but you might look at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13014-horny-dogs-of-skyrim-husky-dog-wolf-deathhound/

Ah I see. Well, except calm spells weren't having any effect on the wolves (Tho admittedly I was only trying calm Illusion spells, I didn't try Kyne's Peace or Animal Allegiance) They would just dick around (pun intended) until the calm spell wore off, then start attacking again.

And so that sort of leaves options for creature encounters very limited. They're only going to happen with creatures I summon, creatures I reanimate, and creatures that are friendly to, like, bandits and the handful of dogs that live in towns.

I'll have to take another look at Hentai creatures and figure out what that mod is all about, there seems to be more to it than just 'summon a creature so it can boink you'.

Yes, I'd estimate around 40-50 friendly SL-compatible creatures throught the game, including DLCs. This mod is just filling in the blanks left behind by the combat SL mods for those who want something more immersive than MatchMaker.

One thing you can do to mitigate this is use Hentai Creatures from More Nasty Critters to manually place friendly creatures around the world as you go. So long as you never use the Train option they will stay there.

Now that I think about it, the additional checks built into the later versions of SLAC should be screening out most calmed creatures now - calm spells rarely last long enough for an SL animation anyway.

If you are using the same German Shepard model as the Judah Working Dog mod then you'll find a matching nif in the Nude Creatures Mod, you'll need to use that file to overwrite the dog nif in NC.

I agree it is better to let Submit or Defeat handle hostile creatures. I guess it is just dogs, horses, maybe trolls of the dawnguard and maybe gargoyles if you are friendly to the vamps.

I wonder if it works on Barnebus or how ever his name is spelled. I assume it does since he is a dog, even if he is a talking dog.

At this point this mod seems pretty much done other than updating it when needed, when sexlab updates.

Hm. I had assumed that as long as the animation started while the animal was still calmed, it would just continue after the calm effect wore off, and the creature would resume attacking once the animations finished.

I have Hentai Creatures, I'll have to look into that mod more later. I haven't done much with it aside from test out the training on self and checking out all the different animations. It doesn't really have the same natural feel as a chance encounter with a beast in the wild. Or, suddenly noticing that my horse grew a boner while we were galloping along. xP

I'm hesitant to install defeat and submit at this point, they don't really seem like my cup of tea, but I'll think about it.

And no, I'm using some obscure dog replacer from back when Skyrim was new :P But since I already have nude creatures, can I just get rid of that, then grab any of the dog nif's from NC and use that to replace the vanilla irish wolfhound? If so, could you explain what would be involved in doing that?

Hey. So, a couple new issues I noticed:

1) It seems that creatures are randomly assigned a gender preference. Is there a way to force all creatures to be bisexual? I've summoned creatures using HC and wondered why it wasn't becoming aroused, only to notice that Arousal had its gender preference at 'male'. It doesn't seem to be like a male creature would care whether the naked person nearby was male or female.

2) It would be nice if there was some way of designating creatures as 'friends' or 'trusted' or something, so that if I'm walking around my house naked and pass by my dog, or I've been riding my horse across Skyrim in revealing armor and he mounts me when I dismount him, that it doesn't use aggressive animations with these 'known' animals, even though I didn't invite them.

Hey. So, a couple new issues I noticed:

1) It seems that creatures are randomly assigned a gender preference. Is there a way to force all creatures to be bisexual? I've summoned creatures using HC and wondered why it wasn't becoming aroused, only to notice that Arousal had its gender preference at 'male'. It doesn't seem to be like a male creature would care whether the naked person nearby was male or female.

2) It would be nice if there was some way of designating creatures as 'friends' or 'trusted' or something, so that if I'm walking around my house naked and pass by my dog, or I've been riding my horse across Skyrim in revealing armor and he mounts me when I dismount him, that it doesn't use aggressive animations with these 'known' animals, even though I didn't invite them.

While SexLab assigns a sexual preference to all actors including creatures this isn't taken into account by SLAC. As far as Aroused is concerned, if you look as your papyrus log, you'll see all actors gaining exposure to nudity regardless of their orientation.

SLAC does distinguish consensual from non consensual acts. Unfortunately there is no reasonable means of filtering creatures animations in the current version of SexLab. I did raise this with Ashal since the next version is currently in development so hopefully we'll be able to do a little more in future.

While SexLab assigns a sexual preference to all actors including creatures this isn't taken into account by SLAC. As far as Aroused is concerned, if you look as your papyrus log, you'll see all actors gaining exposure to nudity regardless of their orientation.

SLAC does distinguish consensual from non consensual acts. Unfortunately there is no reasonable means of filtering creatures animations in the current version of SexLab. I did raise this with Ashal since the next version is currently in development so hopefully we'll be able to do a little more in future.

Um.. are you sure about that? Maybe Sexlab Attraction was interfering... but the Judah I spawned with my hentai creatures spell definitely was not gaining arousal at all in proximity to my female khajiit (I was checking with the hotkey) until I used puppet master to set his sexual preference to straight.

Um.. are you sure about that? Maybe Sexlab Attraction was interfering... but the Judah I spawned with my hentai creatures spell definitely was not gaining arousal at all in proximity to my female khajiit (I was checking with the hotkey) until I used puppet master to set his sexual preference to straight.

There was a problem with earlier versions of Aroused Redux that prevented some creatures from gaining arousal. Make sure it's up to date. Check your papyrus log and see if the creature is gaining exposure, it should say something along the lines of "Creature A gained 4 exposure for seeing Actor B naked". If it doesn't, then you may want to search the support thread for Aroused and see if anyone else is seeing the same problem.

I've never tested Attraction. The only thing I can suggest is disabling it to see if there's any difference.

(writing with a cat on my shoulder is a pain in the ass)

I have an issue with the mod:

Though I haven't tested with all creatures yet, something that keeps happening is, whenever I get 'attacked' by a wolf, after the animation is done I can't do anything, and nothing moves.

The issue is similar to my experiences when I had FTC on, and this would freeze after scenes with others as well; only this time FTC is turned off, and it still keeps happening.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Nah its no big deal. Like I said, he did start gaining arousal (and therefore I assume exposure) once I set his gender preference to females.

If you are using the same German Shepard model as the Judah Working Dog mod then you'll find a matching nif in the Nude Creatures Mod, you'll need to use that file to overwrite the dog nif in NC.

I'm not really sure how to do this. I tried, I went into the Hentai Creatures.esp in the CK and tried changing just Vigilance's skin to the Judah skin, but I couldn't get it to work, and it seems I can't get a quiet moment in the house to settle in and figure this out tonight.

Worse, when I saved my changes and loaded up the game, I got a SkyUI notification about MCM registering a new menu, which was HC's, and so now I'm concerned that I'll fuck something up by editing any of these sexlab-enabled .esps. So I restored the backup.

So I need an original esp, but in doing so, I don't have the benefit of the pre-existing npcs and races to use as templates, and like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing, so...

Could you walk me through it?

Great Update, the npc/animal  sliders are really well done. Lot of possibility with a few sliders. good job

Request :

Hard to explain with my bad english :D

Have the mod lunch 2/3 time at once, so we can use multiple profile:

EX: one npc/ creature consensual, with a certain relationship, using only the npc aroused thresold (RP, a lonely lady who live with her dog)

Another one npc/creature non consensual, using the creature aroused thresold (RP the wild horse who take anyone who pass near him)

all that in the same time.

Edit: thoose new sliders should be included on the random sex mod. thoose are really well thought and done.