Update 6.3

Changelog

=========

Panics new Dog/Wolf animations added for Dog and Wolf.

Also added the corresponding Tail animations for Khajit, fitting for Panics new and improved Dog/Wolf animations and the Tail animations for the current consensual animations.

Thanks to Dayelyte for giving me some insight on how this works  :blush:

HOWEVER: Though the tail animations do work they look different from what is shown on Panics preview-gifs. At least in my game. Well, some of them look like on the gifs. But some dont. I have not the slightest idea why....

Maybe its my Khajit. Maybe its something else... 

Also the Seduce animation step Panic made is not included. Simply because I have no idea how to handle a stage with only one actor in a set with two actors... 

Question With this mod do we toggle any of the "Do-it-Yourself" critters in Sexlab Nude Creatures?  

No that is for if you make your own textures I think.

So wait you don't put an X in any of those check boxes that you see? Are you suppose to? I'm lost.

Question With this mod do we toggle any of the "Do-it-Yourself" critters in Sexlab Nude Creatures?  

So wait you don't put an X in any of those check boxes that you see? Are you suppose to? I'm lost.

You check Dragonpenis as this is included (or I wouldnt have said so in the readme)  ;)

The rest in DIY is not included. However all other stuff in the other menus is. You should not check the werewolves though if you have SL Werewolves 2.1 installed (which you should to get the female Werewolf)

Update 6.3

Changelog

=========

Also added the corresponding Tail animations for Khajit, fitting for Panics new and improved Dog/Wolf animations and the Tail animations for the current consensual animations.

HOWEVER: Though the tail animations do work they look different from what is shown on Panics preview-gifs. At least in my game. Well, some of them look like on the gifs. But some dont. I have not the slightest idea why....

Also the Seduce animation step Panic made is not included. Simply because I have no idea how to handle a stage with only one actor in a set with two actors... 

I've noted some oddities in the tails as well early on,  shoot a screenshot or describe the differences you're seeing as there are some option settings in Havok I had to play with to get them to play nice. In addition, I think we can't play with / move one of the tail bones otherwise it offsets in game.

Initially, my tail looked like it was sticking out of my characters right cheek.  :|

You check Dragonpenis as this is included (or I wouldnt have said so in the readme)  ;)

The rest in DIY is not included. However all other stuff in the other menus is. You should not check the werewolves though if you have SL Werewolves 2.1 installed (which you should to get the female Werewolf)

Thank you for the reply.  I assume by, (or I wouldnt have said so in the readme),  ​you are referring to the OP because there is no Readme included in 5.2 or 6.3.  And thanks for the update.

I've noted some oddities in the tails as well early on,  shoot a screenshot or describe the differences you're seeing as there are some option settings in Havok I had to play with to get them to play nice. In addition, I think we can't play with / move one of the tail bones otherwise it offsets in game.

Initially, my tail looked like it was sticking out of my characters right cheek.  :|

Well the last 2 screenshots in my DL section are from this animation. #26 looks correct and like in the preview. #27 animates too, but looks a bit... off

I dont know if that has to do with the Ohms-Rath but I think it looks the same with a run-of-the-mill Khajit

Update 6.3

Changelog

=========

Dragons Penis are included ? ^_^

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. The female werewolf, spriggan, and (The fire girl. I can never say the name or spell it) don't seem to work for me.  The female were wolves continue to use the male animation while remaining female. I'm not sure if I am doing something incorrectly or what I'm missing. Sorry to bother you with such an odd statement. 

Correction, Majority of the new animations don't work .There is one animation for the wolf that just has the player standing up right doing nothing, I can't do anything with the rieklings(I think that's there name) Let's see.. Those are the most recent issues I've found

Your suggestions on the dragon penis worked! Wanna see a pic of me and Odahviing? To be more precise my male Argonian who's with the Companions. Or should I post that in the Sex pictures thread?

Where I can find male Argonian and male Khajiit SOS penis, please ? :)

Try the Skyrim nexus and then look here if you have to.

Ran into a slight problem earlier, that I think might be encountered by others if they don't know about it ahead of time and avoid it. So I installed the mod, apparently got it all working fine, and of course checked pretty much every box. Came across the hentai troll at the altar near Lakeview home location, and since my succubus was a bit low on energy, I went ahead and "trained" with the troll. Then left thinking nothing of it. When I quit my game 4 hours later, and checked my papyrus log as I always do. It was 480mbs! With 99.9% of that being the hentai troll looking for someone to have sex with multiple times per second for the entire 4 hours. Apparently it is VITAL that after you have sex with any hentai creature, you remember to dismiss or banish it or else it will keep trying to "train" with someone, even if there is no-one it can train with.

Dragons Penis are included ? ^_^

The Readme/First post explains in detail what is added and where. I also try to make screenshots of new stuff when I add it. So, yes, actually for some time now.

Your suggestions on the dragon penis worked! Wanna see a pic of me and Odahviing? To be more precise my male Argonian who's with the Companions. Or should I post that in the Sex pictures thread?

Sure. Post away  :D

Where I can find male Argonian and male Khajiit SOS penis, please ? :)

As far as I am aware, Khajit and Argonians are part of SOS anyway. You dont need anything extra... 

If you are referring to the two toggle options in Nude Creatures, those are intended for nude models (In Eternal Blacks pack are the only ones I know of)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. The female werewolf, spriggan, and (The fire girl. I can never say the name or spell it) don't seem to work for me.  The female were wolves continue to use the male animation while remaining female. I'm not sure if I am doing something incorrectly or what I'm missing. Sorry to bother you with such an odd statement. 

Correction, Majority of the new animations don't work .There is one animation for the wolf that just has the player standing up right doing nothing, I can't do anything with the rieklings(I think that's there name) Let's see.. Those are the most recent issues I've found

So something went wrong with your isntallation. Ran FNIS 5.1.1? Reset Animation Registry?

Ran into a slight problem earlier, that I think might be encountered by others if they don't know about it ahead of time and avoid it. So I installed the mod, apparently got it all working fine, and of course checked pretty much every box. Came across the hentai troll at the altar near Lakeview home location, and since my succubus was a bit low on energy, I went ahead and "trained" with the troll. Then left thinking nothing of it. When I quit my game 4 hours later, and checked my papyrus log as I always do. It was 480mbs! With 99.9% of that being the hentai troll looking for someone to have sex with multiple times per second for the entire 4 hours. Apparently it is VITAL that after you have sex with any hentai creature, you remember to dismiss or banish it or else it will keep trying to "train" with someone, even if there is no-one it can train with.

Okay, that made it on my ToDo list. Hentai Creatures has some bugs left, I know.... Best disable logging for now to avoid something like this

I am trying to understand your install instructions... They say:

2) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)
3) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything
4) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users 

I don't understand the bit about running fnis for users twice.

Can someone help me understand this well enough so that I can think about upgrading my game (and maybe even so I can think about how to fix needing to run fnis both before and after the install?)

Hi,

I installed the new version with panic dog animations, and the new animations don't work, the character and a dog doing the old animation (maybe dominate animation) and their butts are connected but they facing the opposite direction, they are not on each other. I tried to copy over your mod again, ran FNIS, reregistered the animations, and finally tried to reset the whole sexlab.

No use.

All the other anims are playing fine, including riekling, the new horse etc...

What is wrong?

Hi,

I installed the new version with panic dog animations, and the new animations don't work, the character and a dog doing the old animation (maybe dominate animation) and their butts are connected but they facing the opposite direction, they are not on each other. I tried to copy over your mod again, ran FNIS, reregistered the animations, and finally tried to reset the whole sexlab.

No use.

All the other anims are playing fine, including riekling, the new horse etc...

What is wrong?

Are you using Mod Organizers? If you do then probably something is wrong there. 

This problem only occurs if the animations arent properly registered...

it says that the dlc's are required for this to work, and I read around a bit and didn't find any "or download THIS for the vanilla compatible version!" options. am I a fool or is there no vanilla version for us non DLCers?

Edited by ottermeat

After watching Ixum's videos, yesterday morning I played with a werewolf for a long time. My Argonian has the Beast Blood so I became a werewolf too and with some mods that made npcs neutral to werewolves I looked for someone to fuck my werewolf. I found a Whiterun Guard near Western Watchtower and used one of those dialogue mods that can initiate sex with any NPC or creature that it works with. At the moment every version of Alduin summoned through console commands that I tried so far ignores me. Odahviing works fine depending on his version. Otherwise they'll just fly off. Half off the Alduin variations immediately start flying once they see you. If you use TCAI and TGM this becomes easier and more fun to do.

it says that the dlc's are required for this to work, and I read around a bit and didn't find any "or download THIS for the vanilla compatible version!" options. am I a fool or is there no vanilla version for us non DLCers?

Partly.

MNC.esp works without addons. Nude Creatures uses addons according to their name. Hentai Creatures needs DG and DB. 

After watching Ixum's videos, yesterday morning I played with a werewolf for a long time. My Argonian has the Beast Blood so I became a werewolf too and with some mods that made npcs neutral to werewolves I looked for someone to fuck my werewolf. I found a Whiterun Guard near Western Watchtower and used one of those dialogue mods that can initiate sex with any NPC or creature that it works with. At the moment every version of Alduin summoned through console commands that I tried so far ignores me. Odahviing works fine depending on his version. Otherwise they'll just fly off. Half off the Alduin variations immediately start flying once they see you. If you use TCAI and TGM this becomes easier and more fun to do.

Most of the Alduin AIs are meant for specific encounters and therefore immediately fly away once you summon them. For example, there is one version of Alduin that is meant to be invulnerable and only attack you from the sky.