Thank you! This really helps because I'm super dumb when it comes to adding animations. I am also unaware that there was a were-bear model, who created that one?

Well the Werebear and Ashman were stitched together by yours truly  :blush:  I ninja'd some meshes from Leito, though, modeled it fitting in 3DS and painted some somewhat fitting textures. All is a WIP as I constantly try to improve stuff. Getting things from 3D Studio into Skyrim is a painful process that I am still not totally in control of....

As stated in the original post I really wanna give credit to everyone whos work I used or built upon. I now know how much time and effort it takes to get ANYTHING added to Skyrim so the last thing I want is taking credit for someone elses work.

On a side note: the original thread for this is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32456-wip-morenastycritters/

Guest LoganX

It's great! Really god job. I just wonder if it is possible to make a hentai versions nad add some animations into SexLab with a rest of skyrim's animals like Skeever, Deer, Elk etc.

It's great! Really god job. I just wonder if it is possible to make a hentai versions nad add some animations into SexLab with a rest of skyrim's animals like Skeever, Deer, Elk etc.

Well I started modeling around some "equipment" for Elk. HOWEVER, the one thing I cannot do is make animations. I tried and I suck at it. Its a talent I simply don't have.

So right now there are only TWO ways to get new creature animations for Skyrim that I know of:

1) Go to Dayelyte's thread and try to ask very nicely

2) Go to Panicforever's thread and try to ask very nicely

;)

However keep in mind that it takes a great amount of time to make good animations...

Well I started modeling around some "equipment" for Elk. HOWEVER, the one thing I cannot do is make animations. I tried and I suck at it. Its a talent I simply don't have.

So right now there are only TWO ways to get new creature animations for Skyrim that I know of:

;)

However keep in mind that it takes a great amount of time to make good animations...

I would add a third way: encourage the requester to give it a try =3

There are a ton of good tutorials a resources to learn animate on blender. But i agree its not an easy task if you lack the... artist talent. That doesn't mean its impossible if you are interested.

Or MOCAP, or some of new tecniques poping out, such as capture animations using a simple kinect camera:

http://smartbody.ict.usc.edu

But I guess those are not so usefull for not human animations so far ^^'

I have a few quick questions :

Does this just add the nude creatures and make the animations available to sexlab (and other mods through it)?

Are the werebear and female werewolf player models (I already have mods both for female player werewolves and for genderless player werebears)? Or are they for random spawns?

If so, do you need another mod that causes random werewolf spawns?

And (most importantly for me) do you know if this will work with Submit, or do I need to wait for Submit to be updated with the new creatures as available... lets go with "partners"?

Thank you so much for your time, energy, and hard work :)

I have a few quick questions :

Does this just add the nude creatures and make the animations available to sexlab (and other mods through it)?

Are the werebear and female werewolf player models (I already have mods both for female player werewolves and for genderless player werebears)? Or are they for random spawns?

If so, do you need another mod that causes random werewolf spawns?

And (most importantly for me) do you know if this will work with Submit, or do I need to wait for Submit to be updated with the new creatures as available... lets go with "partners"?

Thank you so much for your time, energy, and hard work :)

Well as stated in the first post, it adds nude models for critters, adds those to Nude Creatures (so they only take out their equipment at appropriate times and dont run around with perma-boners), adds the animations to SL and adds the critters to Hentai Creatures. So you can summon them all with a simple spell and order them around. 

The added creatures and animations should perform like every other creature in SL. So if a Mod is behaving according to specs it should use them. 

I tried Defeat, Matchmaker and of course Hentai Creatures and they all play nice with it.

The werebear model that I used is the "DLC2Werebearbeast". So thats the standard-issue Werebear of Dragonborn. If you use a mod that replaces them or changes their model... well, in short it depends how and what your mod does change...

Simply try it. I CAN guarantee that your computer wont implode!  :D

And a side note: some people dont like Hentai Creatures. Thats fine. Nothing here is dependent on using it. Just deactivate the HentaiCreatures.esp in your loadorder and thats it. I just included it here because I use it, I like it and it missed all the new critters (of course).

Ok I'm gonna have to give this a try. There also exists a horse-on-girl doggystyle animation where the girl is doing the majority of the work and I can't get it to show to show with my other anims. I know it is here on LL and was wondering if there were some way you could see about adding it to your collection. I'm fairly sure that it is a in a Modder Resource and I don't really know how to code the things to get it to work.

;)

I would add a third way: encourage the requester to give it a try =3

There are a ton of good tutorials a resources to learn animate on blender. But i agree its not an easy task if you lack the... artist talent. That doesn't mean its impossible if you are interested.

Or MOCAP, or some of new tecniques poping out, such as capture animations using a simple kinect camera:

http://smartbody.ict.usc.edu

But I guess those are not so usefull for not human animations so far ^^'

The idea is that someone dresses up like a deer to record themselves for sexlab animations?

Hey great job with the anims!! However is the esp really required. At present with SL 1.57, the new anims should work without the esp right? And is there any load order preference for the esp?

regards,

ruroken

I am using Sexlab nude creatures, does creature features work with that if I want to try this mod out?  Just wondering, or is creature features a more complete set of features?

Nude Creatures makes Critters nude during action. It doesnt have nude creature models itself. Creature Features has nude creatures models but doesnt add them. As stated in the first post, I added Nude Creatures to be able to add the new models. The install instructions in my first post explain what you need to install.

Ok I'm gonna have to give this a try. There also exists a horse-on-girl doggystyle animation where the girl is doing the majority of the work and I can't get it to show to show with my other anims. I know it is here on LL and was wondering if there were some way you could see about adding it to your collection. I'm fairly sure that it is a in a Modder Resource and I don't really know how to code the things to get it to work.

You are most likely referring to the animation from Panicforever.... I wanted to say now that this animation is already in. But, alas, it is not. It somehow got lost along the way. I will try to release V3.2 today and add it.

Hey great job with the anims!! However is the esp really required. At present with SL 1.57, the new anims should work without the esp right? And is there any load order preference for the esp?

regards,

ruroken

The esp is most definately necessary. Without it no new animations are added to SL. The only way to add them without making a .esp is to hack around Ashals scripts and that is a big nono I've been told :blush: .

As for load order it depends what else you are running I'd say. I would put the MNC.esp farther down and the NudecreaturesDB.esp below the others.

The rest is Trial and Error.

I am using Sexlab nude creatures, does creature features work with that if I want to try this mod out?  Just wondering, or is creature features a more complete set of features?

Nude Creatures makes Critters nude during action. It doesnt have nude creature models itself. Creature Features has nude creatures models but doesnt add them. As stated in the first post, I added Nude Creatures to be able to add the new models. The install instructions in my first post explain what you need to install.

You are most likely referring to the animation from Panicforever.... I wanted to say now that this animation is already in. But, alas, it is not. It somehow got lost along the way. I will try to release V3.2 today and add it.

regards,

ruroken

The esp is most definately necessary. Without it no new animations are added to SL. The only way to add them without making a .esp is to hack around Ashals scripts and that is a big nono I've been told :blush: .

As for load order it depends what else you are running I'd say. I would put the MNC.esp farther down and the NudecreaturesDB.esp below the others.

So MNC should be below NudecreaturesDB and the rest of the sexlab mods?

regards,

ruroken

So MNC should be below NudecreaturesDB and the rest of the sexlab mods?

Well... I have MNC.esp at the last-but-one position (just above bashed patch). NudecreaturesDB.esp should be below NudecreaturesDG.esp. 

Everything else depends on what other mods you use. There are MOST CERTAINLY mods that wont work with this. There always are. This is Skyrim after all...  :wacko:

Okay, since the clipping issue with Ashman did bother me I now stitched together a new model. Based on some older stuff that was used when the Draugr animations were made (by Gone I think).

Anyway since I am all for choice I uploaded the Alternate Ashman. You can DL it and just overwrite after you installed MNC.

Dunno maybe Ill add the choice in Nude Creatures which model you wanna use. Depends if someone actually likes this one better then the other.

The last screenshot I posted in the DL section is from this new Ashman model btw.

Also I got some PM where the pierced Lurker is from the screenshots is.

Well, long story....

Actually not so long story: I crafted that one and wanted to include it but for some totally weird reason when the animation from Gone plays it totally distorts and breaks it. The other animations from Panic play fine though. Anyway, I chose to keep the Lurkers old Equipment. But for all who want to use the 100%-Painless-Pierced one, download and overwrite just like with Ashman.

Once I know why it doesnt play nice with Gones animation I might permanently add it to the Mod.

dentarr, I have some n00b questions for you...

1) I already have Nude Creatures installed. Do I need to copy over the 3 esps included in your download?

2) I don't think I'll be getting any use out of HentaiCreatures. Do I need to copy that esp over to make use out of the creatures you've added?

dentarr, I have some n00b questions for you...

1) I already have Nude Creatures installed. Do I need to copy over the 3 esps included in your download?

2) I don't think I'll be getting any use out of HentaiCreatures. Do I need to copy that esp over to make use out of the creatures you've added?

1) Yes.

Well.. actually, No. But if you dont you wont get any of the nude creatures I added which makes most (well some) of this Mod kinda pointless...

2) No.

That one is totally and purely optional and its only included to go give easy access to tame versions of the creatures that can be ordered around to do nasty stuff.

Great work! :)

I've encountered just three minor bugs - or maybe just incompatibilites with my config - so far:

1.) For some reason the new spells for HentaiCreatures weren't added to the spell list but could be added via console.

2.) Triggering an animation with the Riekling Chief sometimes sent him "flying" across the scene instead of starting the animation.

3.) Sometimes the new creatures get ragdolled before the regular animation starts.

MNC ist nearly on bottom of the load order and overwrites the ESPs of the "hacked" ;) mods.

Great work! :)

I've encountered just three minor bugs - or maybe just incompatibilites with my config - so far:

1.) For some reason the new spells for HentaiCreatures weren't added to the spell list but could be added via console.

2.) Triggering an animation with the Riekling Chief sometimes sent him "flying" across the scene instead of starting the animation.

3.) Sometimes the new creatures get ragdolled before the regular animation starts.

MNC ist nearly on bottom of the load order and overwrites the ESPs of the "hacked" ;) mods.

1) Do you happen to have some papyrus.log? Sounds like the script not running correctly that is responsible for adding them...

2) O.o    ....... "Hands off the booze!"

3) I check if I can somehow reproduce that. Sounds kinky  :cool: